that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
alicat
Kaci
DALEY
Ribbon
8 posters

Forever Friends

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Forever Friends - Page 16 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Wow! Dave, we are gonna have to re-name you to Genie!

Yes, the cake is from scratch, but it is easy to make and very worth it! Let me know if ya try it! Oh, you mean Monkey bread? That is good, too!

My son is going to start dropping hints for potato candy next... that is not one of my favorite things to make, but he loves it and I will do it for him. Who knows how many more times I will have to make it? I want to give him all the loving memories I can while I am afforded time to do it.

Sure hope ya'll have a great evening!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Wow! Dave, we are gonna have to re-name you to Genie!

Yes, the cake is from scratch, but it is easy to make and very worth it! Let me know if ya try it! Oh, you mean Monkey bread? That is good, too!

My son is going to start dropping hints for potato candy next... that is not one of my favorite things to make, but he loves it and I will do it for him. Who knows how many more times I will have to make it? I want to give him all the loving memories I can while I am afforded time to do it.

Sure hope ya'll have a great evening!

Evening Miss Linda! Hope you are staying warm as it is gonna get REALLY cold for us tonight. (for us anyhow). I myself cant wait to try your recipe! Like Miss Dyan said, aint had from scratch since my Ma was baking cakes! Your son is very fortunate to have you somewhat close and I'm sure he appreciates the benefits he reaps from your kindness and talents! I know we're very lucky to have you here with US! cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:11 pm

fabman1 wrote:Photobucket" alt=""/>

OH WAIT! You wanted something to haul hay and feed in, something a little more practical...... Forever Friends - Page 16 868501
    I want it..when can I pick it up? Forever Friends - Page 16 542244
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm

ROFLMAO Monkey Bread thats the name!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:59 pm

I'M BACK..LOL......[b][i]sorry i have been hybernating..Dude is going to be OK. He still not himself, but I think it is the pregnazone. Groomed the little guy today, helped Dy with Bear the Truck, now watching the Patriots beat the Jets.

Davey, I see it has been colder in Florida than here..poor guy! Today it was major cold out..the ol' stove is burning and it is cozy inside!

BB. I bet is is snowing in ur area...we have flurries, but nothing serious..thank God.

I hope evereyone is doing OK, and I hope I will meet up with ya! Forever Friends - Page 16 795216
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Thank you for being Santa today Daley cheers
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    fabman1 wrote:Photobucket" alt=""/>

OH WAIT! You wanted something to haul hay and feed in, something a little more practical...... Forever Friends - Page 16 868501
    I want it..when can I pick it up? Forever Friends - Page 16 542244

Well Davey, the ol bear did the job..lol :tree:
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Forever Friends - Page 16 HorsesStableScene
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 pm

DALEY wrote:Forever Friends - Page 16 HorsesStableScene

THIS IS FOR DY....OUR DREAM!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE CRITTERS IN THE WORLD!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Forever Friends - Page 16 Babies-ItsCold-TessTeeGal
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 am

Thank you, Dave! What a nice thing to say! Believe me, it is I who is blessed to have my son and his family so close! I have gotten to know and love my daughter-in-love better. I love them all, and praise God for them being so near me.

Great news about Dude, Dale!

Dy, I love the truck (but don't let Monte know I said that - he may get jealous and have a stubborn fit)!

Later, gators!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been around lately. It's been a challenging past few days for me.

My Mom decided to sell her snow blower, because it was to big for her to handle for one and she needed the money to pay off her new tires. I found a buyer at work that wanted it and they picked it up Saturday. My Mom had a strange look on her face when I helped load it up in their truck, so I thought perhaps they didn't give her the money for it yet, which they did. I talked to her later and she said she felt like she lost part of her independence and why the look she had. I looked all over on the intranet for several hours trying to find one she could handle, if needed. One's that said they were electric start were not and we drove over 60 miles Sunday before finding one that she could handle. It was the last one they had and I grabbed it right out from underneath a younger guy looking at it. I was not about to let him get it after driving all over the place and having my Mom tell me this one is too heavy and I won't be able to start this one. No buddy sorry, but this one is mine. I bought it and told my Mom that it's light enough to use at both of our homes if needed. I said we will keep it at your house, but I'll take care of any snow blowing that needs to be done. She said she could do it, which she can, but I would not want her out there doing that. She told me the next morning that she went out to the garage to check on Baby. She named the snow blower LOL. She is much happier and feels like she has her independence back again.

Monday was my appointment with the dermatologist and mid January I will have to have it surgically removed. Today was dealing with my furnace that hasn't been running right past few days. Several phone calls today to different furnace companies and none of them could come till tomorrow. A coworker told me about a company he uses and bingo we got a winner. I was very happy with them all way around. Turns out the flame sensor was oxidized, causing the burner to shut off before the blower came on. He got that taken care of and did some other maintenance things on it as a precaution. He didn't charge me the $70 diagnostic fee or $15 travel fee. It was labor time only and 1/2 the cost. I was very impressed with them and how helpful they were to me. Other companies gave me a window from noon - 5. This company worked with me and called me at work 1/2 before the Technician would be there. Less time I had to take off work and I greatly appreciated that.

Hope all of you are doing well..

Love ya
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow BB..what aweekn for u!! I sortaknow how ur Mom felt, I remember what Dad felt when Mom wouldn't let him drive. After he died, we found a diary, and found out when Mom went out, he snuck out and drove his car up and down diveway..it is a very long drive...good for him! Anyway, u fixed it for ur Mom..what a good daughter u r!!! It's always good to find a technition word of mouth, u usually can get a good person as u did.

Well 9 teeth came out today, and they put temp dentures inright away, apparently the pressure helps stop leeding, but un fortunately I took denture out and washed with salt water...it hasn't stopped bleeding...I look terrible with blood crusting around my mouth, but IT IS DONE!!! FINALLY! THE NOVACANE WEARING OFF, SO IT IS STARTING TO HURT and took pain med...will probably crash early.

Having problems getting Dude to eat new food..he has to because it helps the urinary track syndrome. Had to get another 100 gallens of oil for fuel, but Ian and I r keeping the stove going...can't afford oil, very expensive, but the stove keeps us toasty..speaking of toasty..poor Dave and Ali, sooo cold in Florida right now. It is suppose to get into single digits tonite, and I am going to crawl under covers and go to dreamland.

Hello to all my friends here, and I hope someday I will be able to get hold of ya....lov u all!!! so grateful for all of ya.Forever Friends - Page 16 Daleteeth
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Forever Friends - Page 16 Christmasscene5a
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Evening all....
    Kacie ....the books you could write!
    Baby lol thats cute and I could just see you snatchig that last one away from young testosterone!
    glad all went well with appointment and having it all taken care of.

Speaking of Baby the Blower.. Linda you still have Monte? Wow what a good strong engine!
    Daley nice photos...

Hi to everyone :reindeer:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

DALEY wrote:Wow BB..what aweekn for u!! I sortaknow how ur Mom felt, I remember what Dad felt when Mom wouldn't let him drive. After he died, we found a diary, and found out when Mom went out, he snuck out and drove his car up and down diveway..it is a very long drive...good for him! Anyway, u fixed it for ur Mom..what a good daughter u r!!! It's always good to find a technition word of mouth, u usually can get a good person as u did.

Well 9 teeth came out today, and they put temp dentures inright away, apparently the pressure helps stop leeding, but un fortunately I took denture out and washed with salt water...it hasn't stopped bleeding...I look terrible with blood crusting around my mouth, but IT IS DONE!!! FINALLY! THE NOVACANE WEARING OFF, SO IT IS STARTING TO HURT and took pain med...will probably crash early.

Having problems getting Dude to eat new food..he has to because it helps the urinary track syndrome. Had to get another 100 gallens of oil for fuel, but Ian and I r keeping the stove going...can't afford oil, very expensive, but the stove keeps us toasty..speaking of toasty..poor Dave and Ali, sooo cold in Florida right now. It is suppose to get into single digits tonite, and I am going to crawl under covers and go to dreamland.

Hello to all my friends here, and I hope someday I will be able to get hold of ya....lov u all!!! so grateful for all of ya.Forever Friends - Page 16 Daleteeth

Nice chompers!They look great! Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm.

Daley LB - Ouch on having 9 teeth pulled today. The new temporary detures look great. Sorry your in so much pain with the Novicane wearing off. Hopefully they have you a prescription pain med to take for a few days. Glad to hear that Dude is doing better. He'll get used to the new food in time. Perhaps mix a little teaspoon of chicken broth or something in with it.

Dy - Tonight is work night for ya eh? Dang!! Hope it goes well for ya and hope your foot is feeling better. It was great talking to ya the other day.

Dave - Yowza kinda early in the season for it to be getting so cold in FL already. Hope you had a great day and are keeping warm there. It's freaking cold here too.

Alicat - Where are ya girl? Hope your doing alright and hope to see ya soon.

Linda - Hope your keeping warm. Your getting about the same temps we are here. Supposed to be another storm front moving in Sunday into Monday I believe with much more of that yucky white stuff. A coworker asked today if it was ever going to quit snowing, as that is all it has been doing all week. He's from NC and is still not used to our Winters here. Stay safe n warm Linda.

Mish - Hope your doing well girl. You've been much colder there as well than normal. Hope the kids and Edwin are all doing well too. Talk to ya soon.

Love ya's
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Work Day 2
    2 more grave yard shifts to go...
    thining of all of you
    :tree:
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:51 am

Dy, yes, I do still have Monte; he just turned 16 and Lord only knows how many miles he has since the odometer no longer functions. What a great car!

TGIF! What a week! It hasn't been bad at all for work, just fighting the elements to get there. The weather people can't decide what this new storm is going to dump on us; we did get a little new snow last night. Supposed to warm up a bit today and then start raining and turn to - who knows?

Praying all of you are doing well. Be safe and stay warm!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:41 am

Holy Smoke! Where are all of ya? I sure hope you are all ok!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh Linda..I have been a bad girl and have just hid from everyone....my gums r killing me, so I am just trying to get thro..have a tendency to hybernate when I don't feel well....but sarted missing everyone......

[b][i]COME ONE COME ALL.......GETBACK HERE!!! DAVEY NEEDS TO BE AT THE BAR, COULD USE A DRIK OR TWO, MAY LOOSE THE PAIN..LOL, BB, U CAN HELP ME NOT FLOAT AWAY..DY WILL BRING HER HORSES, AND WECAN GO RIDING IN THE SNOWY WOODS THAT SUE HAS, ALI CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM XMAS SHOPPING FOR MICHELLE, SPEAKING WHICH, MISHY WE MISS U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! LORD, GOING NTS HERE ALL BY MYSELF....MY FANTISY LAND NEEDS SOME PPL!!! Forever Friends - Page 16 997207
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Forever Friends - Page 16 OpenHouse012
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

OUR FANTASY WORLD....Forever Friends - Page 16 Fantasia
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

WOW DY...ISN'T THIS PAINT SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!Forever Friends - Page 16 Fantasia
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Holy Smoke! Where are all of ya? I sure hope you are all ok!

Miss Linda, I still peek here from time to time. So glad monty is serving you like a Chevy should! We spent the day getting Michelle her Christmas dress today! Pic to follow.....Photobucket" alt=""/>
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm

DALEY wrote:Oh Linda..I have been a bad girl and have just hid from everyone....my gums r killing me, so I am just trying to get thro..have a tendency to hybernate when I don't feel well....but sarted missing everyone......

[b][i]COME ONE COME ALL.......GETBACK HERE!!! DAVEY NEEDS TO BE AT THE BAR, COULD USE A DRIK OR TWO, MAY LOOSE THE PAIN..LOL, BB, U CAN HELP ME NOT FLOAT AWAY..DY WILL BRING HER HORSES, AND WECAN GO RIDING IN THE SNOWY WOODS THAT SUE HAS, ALI CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM XMAS SHOPPING FOR MICHELLE, SPEAKING WHICH, MISHY WE MISS U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! LORD, GOING NTS HERE ALL BY MYSELF....MY FANTISY LAND NEEDS SOME PPL!!! Forever Friends - Page 16 997207

Miss Dale, I really hope you are feeling better today! I hate any teeth work and know how you feel

Crying or Very sad Good to know little buddy Dude is doing better Forever Friends - Page 16 359622 Call me when ya want to Lady!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 pm

I walk alone in our land of friends, and wonder where you all are...
    Forever Friends - Page 16 StonemadeHouse
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Oh Linda..I have been a bad girl and have just hid from everyone....my gums r killing me, so I am just trying to get thro..have a tendency to hybernate when I don't feel well....but sarted missing everyone......

Miss Dale, I really hope you are feeling better today! I hate any teeth work and know how you feel

Crying or Very sad Good to know little buddy Dude is doing better Forever Friends - Page 16 359622 Call me when ya want to Lady!

Hay Davey..it is a good thing both Dude and I arn't sick together...the damn dentures have made sores on the gums, so I can't eat unless te food is in liquid form....bummer
    THE PATS BEAT THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 pm

DALEY wrote:I walk alone in our land of friends, and wonder where you all are...
    Forever Friends - Page 16 StonemadeHouse

Umm.. I,m right here......
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm

DALEY wrote:
    fabman1 wrote:

Hay Davey..it is a good thing both Dude and I arn't sick together...the damn dentures have made sores on the gums, so I can't eat unless te food is in liquid form....bummer

Rum Is a good liquid diet.........
    THE PATS BEAT THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rum Is a good liquid diet.........
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:Holy Smoke! Where are all of ya? I sure hope you are all ok!

Miss Linda, I still peek here from time to time. So glad monty is serving you like a Chevy should! We spent the day getting Michelle her Christmas dress today! Pic to follow.....Photobucket" alt=""/>

WOW all in red, man Davey she has really grown up!!
    yup rum is definately a liguid diet, so u making me a rum and cake or rum and eggnog??
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm

yea!!! Davey called me..I'm not alone! will call u back when phone charges..lov ya babe
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Friends - Page 16 Early20Electric20Tree
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi All,

I apologize for not being here lately. I'v been trying to process some things between my own two ears that recently happened. I don't wish to go into detail, but I will most likely be AWOL for a while. Has to do with work and nothing to do with anyone here at all. I'm alright, but will need to work OT for a while including weekends is my guess.

LB - I sure hope your gums heal up soon. I have heard how painful dentures can be. I have my tether tied to ya, so you won't go floating away my friend Wink

Dave - Michelle looks beautiful in her new Christmas dress!!! She sure is a cutie!! Hope you and Ali are doing well and hope to talk to you soon.

Linda - Be very careful on the roads out there in the am. They are junk here and very nasty. My wipers couldn't keep up with all the snow coming down tonight and ice underneath the snow made travel a white knuckle drive. Be very careful!!!

Dy - Hope your foot is feeling better. Glad that you are off work till Weds now. Love the pic on your avitar on FB. Take care bud.

Mish - Sure hope all is well with you and hope to hear from you soon.

Love you all.
    I'll catch up when I can and will be thinking of all of you.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:12 am

Good to see that you all are ok, although not at best, perhaps.

Christmas dress is beautiful, as is Michele!

Dale, I'm sorry that you are enduring gum sores!

Weather is winter at its worse right now; not going in to work - still snowing, blowing (winds up to near 40 mi. per hr.). Even the interstate is slick and the trucks have been out all night, but drifting makes it difficult for them to keep up. Accidents on I-70 has closed it down in two areas. Nah! I'm stayin' in! They are reporting 3 ft. drifts in some areas, and with the blowing snow, ya just can't see!

Sue, be very careful out there! Praying for your safety, girl! It is going up to 17 today, but the winds are supposed to be sustained to 25 mph with gusts throughout the day of 37 mph. I hope you can stay in, girlfriend!

Check back later....
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Well, I went in to work around 10, and the roads were still not real good, nor were they when I came home this evening. It is snowing again!

I'm glad I did go in, though - I would have been drowning in work the rest of the week if I hadn't. Mondays are usually heavy ... but, I wiped out a bunch of it.

Hope you all are safe and warm! Good ol' reliable Monte! I am so thankful to have a great running car!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Yoohoo...back and looking for all of ya....

OMG Linda, Monte must be the best car in the world...there is no way I would have gone out in that mess u and sue r having.
    BB...miss ya, but it is a comfort knowing u r there nto tether me in...yea!!
    Dy, hay girl friend, where r u? Oh i know, cleaning stalls..poor baby!
    Davey, sorry I pooped out on u, either I am getting very old or the pin from sores r exhausting me....used to stay up to midnite and beyond, but lately it is bed time around 9PM. wow, just heard we may have our big snow storm on Sat. and Sun..so we will be like our mid west friends.But it has been fairly warm and with a lot of rain..ugly looking day today.
    Mishy...I miss u soooo...see ya on games, but dying to hear from u and howur Mom and the rest of ur family r doing.
    Hay Ali cat..where r u"""????? miss ya too!!
    Hopefully I will see all of ya soon!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Monte is the best car I've ever owned, Dale! He looks like one big 'ouch', but he runs and he is reliable! I wish I'd gotten his rear right panel fixed, now. I didn't because I don't carry full coverage insurance and I figured with the mileage that he'd not last much longer. Oh, I wish I had, to make him look as good as he is! ...and he only has two doors, they don't make 'em like that anymore! I had a guy give him a great go-over this past summer and the guy told me he'd not be concerned about driving that car anywhere. He couldn't believe what great shape the car was in as far running order.

Guess I've bragged enough - Oh, I will be happy when/if our temps get above freezing, again! I guess you all in the NE are fixing to get hit with it, too.

Be safe in your travels, everyone!

MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:35 am

Hey, couldn't remember password...

Heard Margaret from OW passed away...so sad, esp. at Christmas...

BBL...need my coffee...so much going on...my Grandma going on Hospice today..so things are quite bleh right right now.

Hoping all here are wonderful :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 am

fabman1 wrote:

A young pretty woman she is turning out to be! thanks for the share Cap'em
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 am

Forever Friends - Page 16 Snowplowtruck-1

Snow this weekend Daley? Yuk
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 am

Forever Friends - Page 16 Christmas12
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am

Forever Friends - Page 16 ReindeerCutie12-07
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am

DALEY (Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm) wrote:WOW DY...ISN'T THIS PAINT SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!Forever Friends - Page 16 Fantasia
    looks part Gypsy Vanner yes gorgeous!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 am

MiShel (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:35 am) wrote:Hey, couldn't remember password...

Heard Margaret from OW passed away...so sad, esp. at Christmas...

BBL...need my coffee...so much going on...my Grandma going on Hospice today..so things are quite bleh right right now.

Hoping all here are wonderful :)
    [img]Forever Friends - Page 16 Coffee[/img]
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am

Forever Friends - Page 16 Goesout
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 am

Forever Friends - Page 16 FireplaceYule49
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY (Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm) wrote:WOW DY...ISN'T THIS PAINT SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!Forever Friends - Page 16 Fantasia
    looks part Gypsy Vanner yes gorgeous!

I WANT HIM!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi all......sorry, all I can say. Been in a funk, my teeth or whatever they r, bother me, and this time nof year is having miss christmas pass when I had a family. but some good fiends literally came by house to see if I was ok, and I realized, I am not alone. thank you Dy and Chris. What is ironic, is that I felt alone, but I made myself alone by hiding out..

Started a painting today for my friend susie for christmas, so I feel a little better about myself. going to do games, haven't been online all day...love u all!!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello...good evening...like the pics...esp. cat teaching...LOL
    Beautiful sunshine today, here...can't believe all the snow storms your ways...hope you all are safe & warm.
    Dy, I never can catch one of your candy cane ponies...LOL...they are just darling...maybe sooner or later...
    Love your avatar Daley...very sweet :)
    So is that near you cape cod girls where the bodies were found on beach ???
    will try to come back later before too late...xox

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content