that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
alicat
Kaci
DALEY
Ribbon
8 posters

Forever Friends

Kaci
    Kaci

Forever Friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Kaci Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

DALEY wrote:Forever Friends - Page 9 Falltableydoes it look like i am getting better
    so hard, easier to draw the regular way..anyway the medium i choose this time is color pencils..ya, i know my favorate mediumn...have to go let out the pups...

Looks Awesome LB.. Sure wish I could draw like that!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Not sure if I will be around later or not? My Mom and Brother are on their way back to her place and hopefully they want to meet up for dinner, cause I'm friggin hungry!!

I went to my Mom's 3:30ish and took the girls for a car ride to another beautiful trail down the road. All I had to do is mention car ride and walk. Both of them started howling and wanted to go right then n pronto LOL.. We got 45 min of walking it, before heading back home. Got them some supper and blocked them in the kitchen with their pillows to lay on.

Playing the waiting game for them to get home right now and going from there. I haven't eaten yet today and I am friggin hungry.

I'll try to be here later, but can't make any promises.

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm

BB..don't u just hate waiting!!!!! It drives me nuts..hay! I heard ur thoughts..I know, u think I am crazy...lol
    where is everybody?
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Evening Ya'll! Just getting home from work, very long day Crying or Very sad Heating a can of soup up in the sink with hot water. Got 1 side of eight done today......hopefully we have the process figgerd out and thing will move along faster. I need to eat but will check back!

Sis, hope ya got to eat tonight and things went well with the Brothers

Miss Dale keep after the comp drawing, it's looking more like your great work you do on canvas or paper!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm

worth posting again.........
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:22 pm

MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Alyssa listens to her little favorites on youtube & when I heard that song, I thought how beautiful....

Daley, what a beautiful painting!

I noticed over the weekend De was deleted from facebook...guess her family felt it the right thing to do. Think of her a lot & still can't believe she's gone.

Good Luck on Wed. GL...thinking of ya!

Fighting this darn flu, sinus infection, etc...Dr. doing over the phone appt. today, can't wait to get antibiotics tonight! Had a relapse yesterday & it kicked my butt. Don't wish it on anyone.

Happy day & week to you all...Love ya!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi all, busy for all lately
    Couldn't sleep last night due to rain drops sounding like hail or sleet
    It was a runing around kind of day...Blacksmith came and all 12 hoofs look just so so mav a lous!Going to heat up sme left overs....no heat or water right now all shut off due to plumbing repairs as I type.
    Oh the song I posted was for no reason or a meaning behind it just loved their arrangement.And I have to admit always have had a crush on Daryl
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Hay Gang.....Davey, I hope u eat more than soup.....too bad we aren't all wit u in Bahamas, and we'd go out to some nice restaurant..
    BB, how was work?
    Oh poor Mishy, so sorry about ur flu..please get those antibiotics and get better.
    Ali girl..where r u??/
    Dy, well after a day of stress and running around and thinking I would have to come up with thousands of dollars for plumbing, oh yes and a nice good stress headache...ugg! it came to an end with my plumber coming over, trying to find leak like poor Jim to eventually find out it was the damn faucet, and all he did was tighten it....lord...I hope ur plumbing problem ends up as simple! Tell Jim, he was right no leak from pipes..lol
    Made Chili, so will bring to ur house tomorrow, and give poor Jim something for his effort.
    I am soooooooo tired, just the stress, and it feels so late, but it isn't..hate the loss of day light savings.

LOVE U ALLL HOPE TO SEE YA TONITE BEFORE i CRASH..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi Ya'll -

Was a good day here and loved the sunshine we had. Temps in mid 60's, but it didn't feel too cold. I have to say that I did like going to work this morning with it being a little lighter out. Don't like it getting dark so early in the eve though. Had a great weekend visiting with Bro and family. Won't see him again till Spring some time. Sorry I didn't make it back on last night. We sat by a fire again last night after dinner. We like our campfires and being outdoors LOL.

Dave - Hope all is going well for ya in the Bahama's. And, yes what Dale said you need to eat more than just soup.

Mish - I sure hope you picked up your antibiotics and are on the mend soon. No fun being sick at all. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow after the antibiotics take affect. Take care my Friend and get well soon.

Dale and Dy - You both had plumbing probs today? Yowza!! I hate plumbing problems and cleaning up water. I've done my share of it at different times at my Mom/Dad's house and at my own. At my house the water heater decided to go and relief valve spewed water all over the utility room. Also one morning I was tinkling before heading to work and hot water line in bathroom decided to break. I had to quickly shut water off and clean it all up. I thought had that decided to break while I was at work, I would never know about it till I got home 9 hrs later. Ever since then, I have turned the main water supply to house off before I leave daily. It's a hell of a lot easeir to do that, vs cleaning up water. I've had my share of it at my Mom/Dad's place as well when I stayed there while they were vacationing. Sick to death of cleaning up water leaks. Hope you both had some enjoyment in your day outside of the plumbing problems.

Alicat - Where are ya girl? Hope all is going well for ya and hope to see you soon.

Linda - I know it is hard for you to post here with your comp. Just know I am thinking of you and hoping all goes well for your Wednesday with your ECP scan.

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm

MiShel wrote:Alyssa listens to her little favorites on youtube & when I heard that song, I thought how beautiful....

I noticed over the weekend De was deleted from facebook...guess her family felt it the right thing to do. Think of her a lot & still can't believe she's gone.

Fighting this darn flu, sinus infection, etc...Dr. doing over the phone appt. today, can't wait to get antibiotics tonight! Had a relapse yesterday & it kicked my butt. Don't wish it on anyone.

Hey Mish - I didn't see that De was deleted until you mentioned it. Had to be some time yesterday, because she was still there in the am. I can't believe she is gone either and I miss the heck out of her too. She and David C are having a good time where they are at now and watching over all of us. Hope you feel much better tomorrow after antibiotics start to work. Take care Girl Friend.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 pm

In memory of De and David C.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Kaci wrote:
    MiShel wrote:Alyssa listens to her little favorites on youtube & when I heard that song, I thought how beautiful....

Hey Mish - I didn't see that De was deleted until you mentioned it. Had to be some time yesterday, because she was still there in the am. I can't believe she is gone either and I miss the heck out of her too. She and David C are having a good time where they are at now and watching over all of us. Hope you feel much better tomorrow after antibiotics start to work. Take care Girl Friend.
    I didn't know that either...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Pretty song Kaci ....I'm so sorry ...I know how close you were to "Sugar"
    ...Still doesn't feel real... it should have never happened.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Ribbon wrote:Pretty song Kaci ....I'm so sorry ...I know how close you were to "Sugar"

Hi Dy, Did you get your plumbing probs fixed? Yes, we were very close, but although I talk to her each morning, I have to move on as well. I have my life to live too and will see her again when my time comes.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Pretty song Kaci ....I'm so sorry ...I know how close you were to "Sugar"

Hi Dy, Did you get your plumbing probs fixed? Yes, we were very close, but although I talk to her each morning, I have to move on as well. I have my life to live too and will see her again when my time comes.
    You have a strong healthy mind lady friend.
    No plumbing not fixed yet, of course the store closed when they figuredout a certain material they need to fix they didn't have
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

No plumbing not fixed yet, of course the store closed when they figuredout a certain material they need to fix they didn't have

Oh Crap (No don't wouldn'd be a good time). Very sorry Dy. Water problems are a pain for sure!!!! Hope you get it fixed soon. I feel for ya!! Sure hope you get it back tomorrow. Wish you didn't have to go to work tonight. Call in sick or something..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Oh Crap (No don't wouldn'd be a good time). Very sorry Dy. Water problems are a pain for sure!!!! Hope you get it fixed soon. I feel for ya!! Sure hope you get it back tomorrow. Wish you didn't have to go to work tonight. Call in sick or something..
    I don't until tomorrow it's only Tuesday...call in sick got to save that time in case I need another surgery on my foot lol
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I don't until tomorrow it's only Tuesday...call in sick got to save that time in case I need another surgery on my foot lol

Sorry, that's right you don't work till Wed night. It's Monday by the way so you have another day yet. Didn't know you had surgery on foot?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Sorry, that's right you don't work till Wed night. It's Monday by the way so you have another day yet. Didn't know you had surgery on foot?
    Oh thats even better! Monday yahoo! Oh yes have had 2 a huge splinter went into the side of my foot and broke in 3 pieces, Guess they never retirieved the 3rd one :(
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 pm

This video cracks me up!! LMAO!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Forever Friends - Page 9 Falltableydoes it look like i am getting better
    so hard, easier to draw the regular way..anyway the medium i choose this time is color pencils..ya, i know my favorate mediumn...have to go let out the pups...

Looks Awesome LB.. Sure wish I could draw like that!!
    Un Be Leievably Awesome! Stomp Stomp
    Girl...~ OOOOOOweeeeeeeee you got the touch the talent and one fantastic drawing!How much?
    lol I want it! or a copy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Oh thats even better! Monday yahoo! Oh yes have had 2 a huge splinter went into the side of my foot and broke in 3 pieces, Guess they never retirieved the 3rd one :(

YIKES!!! Hope your foot is alright!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

That is hysterical! Where did you find that!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Hay dy..ur post say u posted at 9:46PM..and it is only 8:46 lol
    well I am back..June is pretty sick..has some kind of decease, an going up there in morn to see her,,,be back later to cut ur hair..see i didn't forget..
    BB...whas up?????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 pm

DALEY wrote:Hay dy..ur post say u posted at 9:46PM..and it is only 8:46 lol
    well I am back..June is pretty sick..has some kind of decease, an going up there in morn to see her,,,be back later to cut ur hair..see i didn't forget..
    BB...whas up?????
    shoot..this damn place hasn't set time back yet....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Ribbon wrote:That is hysterical! Where did you find that!

I found it searching Youtube. I saw it once before and it made me laugh, so searched for it tonight. Not same video I saw prior, but close enough. The lil old lady giving the guy the finger is commical LOL.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Dy..I am confused...it is Monday, u don't work until Wednesday, right?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 pm

BB...whas up?????

Hey LB - Good to see ya. Very sorry to hear June is ill. Is that a neighbor of yours?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

DALEY wrote:Dy..I am confused...it is Monday, u don't work until Wednesday, right?

LOL, I had to straighten her out on what day it was LB. Getting my tether rope together tonight, cause I may need to reel Dy in LOL.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Dy..anything on computer will be a copy...u can have it...just glad I am getting a little better at it
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Dy..I am confused...it is Monday, u don't work until Wednesday, right?

LOL, I had to straighten her out on what day it was LB. Getting my tether rope together tonight, cause I may need to reel Dy in LOL.
    LOL...u may need a long rope...been crazy today for both of us and plumbing..drove me a little nuts
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 pm

BB.... do I need to tether u too?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Kaci wrote:
    BB...whas up?????

Hey LB - Good to see ya. Very sorry to hear June is ill. Is that a neighbor of yours?
    Whats her illness?
    Sorry was in you tube and got distracted. Slap me!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 pm

DALEY wrote:Dy..anything on computer will be a copy...u can have it...just glad I am getting a little better at it

Your doing AWSOME LB!!! Drawings look very pretty!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    BB...whas up?????

Whats her illness?
    Sorry was in you tube and got distracted. Slap me!

Slap, Slap LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 pm

DALEY wrote:BB.... do I need to tether u too?

Don't think so, but may not hurt to have one prepped just in case LOL Very Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Not sure, but too much calcium in her blood, makes her skin break down, open sores, she gets very tired..they don't know how to treat it.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Kaci wrote:

Don't think so, but may not hurt to have one prepped just in case LOL Very Happy

no prob..got one waiting..lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:05 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:06 pm

BB..I have noticed that ur a little mre happier now that we r all together again..it was so nice u, Davey and I talking the other nite..made my heart sing.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 pm

DALEY wrote:Not sure, but too much calcium in her blood, makes her skin break down, open sores, she gets very tired..they don't know how to treat it.

Yikes!! That sounds aweful.. I sure hope the Doc's figure out how to treat it very soon.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

no prob..got one waiting..lol

LOL Thanks LB, don't wanna go tumbling out into space...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content