that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
alicat
Kaci
DALEY
Ribbon
8 posters

Forever Friends

Kaci
    Kaci

Forever Friends - Page 15 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Kaci Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Dale - I sure hope Dude is doing better today!!

Dy - Hope your foot is feeling better.

Mish - Hope all went well at the conferences today.

Dave and Ali - Hope you are both doing well and hopefully the weather is nicer there than it is here.

Hope to see all of you soon. Love ya
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Kaci wrote:Dale - I sure hope Dude is doing better today!!

Dy - Hope your foot is feeling better.

Mish - Hope all went well at the conferences today.

Dave and Ali - Hope you are both doing well and hopefully the weather is nicer there than it is here.

Hope to see all of you soon. Love ya

Good to see ya here Sis! All is good here! It was warm today but fixin to get a dose of yankee weather.......low 20's tomorrow night. I feel for ya!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Miss Dale, I hope Dude is doing well and you also!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Lady Dy, for you.....
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Miss Linda, Stay warm and safe as we in Florida will soon be dealing with the frigid weather. Good to hear Monty is still serving you proudly as a chevy will.......my 98 P/U has over 300,000 miles and still running strong. Hope all goes well at the dr appointment. Keep warm my friend, and be safe!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Kaci wrote:Work was a trip today to say the least. It was so freaking busy and non stop all day long. Only took a 10 min lunch to inhale some food and was right back at it again. Didn't sleep worth a darn last night. Think I was overly tired from the long Sunday and freezing my arse off all day.

Went to my Mom's in the morning to visit, got some groceries on my way home and then my brother came over to help install my new storm door. What a pain that was with a door frame that is not perfectly straight!! It took almost 3 hrs to put that thing up and it was freezing outside. I could not warm up at all even after taking a hot shower when he left. I had to do laundry as well and threw that in while I bundled up on the couch under some blankets to warm up. My brother had Carhearts on so he didn't get cold at all. I might need to get a pair of them, just for incase. There not pretty at all, but are very warm.

Hope all of you had a great day. Going to grab some dinner a min, but will check back in a lil bit.

Sis, I don't think they came out with a square or plumb bob till the 80,s! Glad you got the job done! I had to go to PA a few years back in november and actually had to buy Carharts when I got there so I could work......So glad I did!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:00 am

Good to see ya, Dave and Sue! I've been following the story regarding the Michigan boys and didn't know that their bodies had been found. What horror! Beautiful little boys - such a sad thing! I don't care if their father is insane, justice need to be served - it is happening far too often and people getting away with it.

Dave, loved Jan and Dean! Although I can't view the vid, the reminder brings back youthful memories! Thanks, BroDave!

Hope all of you have a blessed day! Love ya's!

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:What is a Texas sheet cake?
    DUNNO.......where r u?

ha-ha any one know yet?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh Gees... Zahra's case just gets worse. This poor girl... I just can't fathom it all...I am numb
    ..."Little Zahra Baker may have been raped before she was murdered and dismembered, US police search warrants revealed yesterday"...
    http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/12/02/189011_news.html
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:What is a Texas sheet cake?
    DUNNO.......where r u?

ha-ha any one know yet?

Read back my friend. Linda said what it was. Sounds yummy!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:Oh Gees... Zahra's case just gets worse. This poor girl... I just can't fathom it all...I am numb
    ..."Little Zahra Baker may have been raped before she was murdered and dismembered, US police search warrants revealed yesterday"...
    http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/12/02/189011_news.html

It's sickening isn't it!!! Read it on my lunch hour today.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Work was a trip today to say the least. It was so freaking busy and non stop all day long. Only took a 10 min lunch to inhale some food and was right back at it again. Didn't sleep worth a darn last night. Think I was overly tired from the long Sunday and freezing my arse off all day.

Went to my Mom's in the morning to visit, got some groceries on my way home and then my brother came over to help install my new storm door. What a pain that was with a door frame that is not perfectly straight!! It took almost 3 hrs to put that thing up and it was freezing outside. I could not warm up at all even after taking a hot shower when he left. I had to do laundry as well and threw that in while I bundled up on the couch under some blankets to warm up. My brother had Carhearts on so he didn't get cold at all. I might need to get a pair of them, just for incase. There not pretty at all, but are very warm.

Hope all of you had a great day. Going to grab some dinner a min, but will check back in a lil bit.

Sis, I don't think they came out with a square or plumb bob till the 80,s! Glad you got the job done! I had to go to PA a few years back in november and actually had to buy Carharts when I got there so I could work......So glad I did!

Hi Bro - This house was built in 1954, so I guess it was eyeballing each piece put in. Yep, that looks straight nail it LMAO. I could have used a pair of carharts last weekend. Wonder if they come in a pink color? Hope you and Ali had a great day. It's freaking cold here today and the roads were crap!! First snow of the season and no salt on them yet. It was a skating rink to and fro from work today with a lot of slide off accidents. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings as more snow is dumped overnight.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Good to see ya, Dave and Sue! I've been following the story regarding the Michigan boys and didn't know that their bodies had been found. What horror! Beautiful little boys - such a sad thing! I don't care if their father is insane, justice need to be served - it is happening far too often and people getting away with it.

Dave, loved Jan and Dean! Although I can't view the vid, the reminder brings back youthful memories! Thanks, BroDave!

Hope all of you have a blessed day! Love ya's!

Hi Linda -

I think I heard TV wrong as the boys have not been found yet. I could swear they said they found 3 bodies near the fathers home. They are still looking for them according to news this morning. They still do not think it will be a good outcome when they find them. So very sad!!!

Hope you had a safe trip to and from work today. Take care.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Yep, this is what it was like today here on the roads.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Evening Ya'll! Hope everyone is warm and safe tonight. S'posed to get down in mid 20s tonight. Yesterday I was running the A/C. Anyhow, came across this and wanted to share. Maybe justice comes in small doses. Nonetheless, I got a warm fuzzy feeling from this......

http://www.ocala.com/article/20060929/NEWS/209290367/?tc=obinsite
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi all...sorry I haven't been on...been going thro a lot od anxiety over Dude. Hestill not voiding on hisown. back at vets, and they r quit confused about his condition..anyway, they gave him pregnazone. Still nothing. J have been doing everything possible to help him. I am so afraid if he doesn't pee on his own, he will die. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM~~~
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 pm

fabman1 wrote:Evening Ya'll! Hope everyone is warm and safe tonight. S'posed to get down in mid 20s tonight. Yesterday I was running the A/C. Anyhow, came across this and wanted to share. Maybe justice comes in small doses. Nonetheless, I got a warm fuzzy feeling from this......

dON'T KNOW ABOUT A WARM FUZZY FEELOING..but justice was served, and by his own kind.
    Been trying to keep up on the 3 siblings kidnapped by dad who said he left them with girl friend, but athorities havn't found them///poor kids!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm

fabman1 wrote:Evening Ya'll! Hope everyone is warm and safe tonight. S'posed to get down in mid 20s tonight. Yesterday I was running the A/C. Anyhow, came across this and wanted to share. Maybe justice comes in small doses. Nonetheless, I got a warm fuzzy feeling from this......

Hi Bro, Good article. I have heard that child molesters are treated very badly by other inmates.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi all...sorry I haven't been on...been going thro a lot od anxiety over Dude. Hestill not voiding on hisown. back at vets, and they r quit confused about his condition..anyway, they gave him pregnazone. Still nothing. J have been doing everything possible to help him. I am so afraid if he doesn't pee on his own, he will die. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM~~~

I completely understand your feelings LB. No need to apologize. Pets to some are like their own kids. I sure hope they figure out what is going on soon. I will pray very hard for him. It's not his time and he will bounce back.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi all...sorry I haven't been on...been going thro a lot od anxiety over Dude. Hestill not voiding on hisown. back at vets, and they r quit confused about his condition..anyway, they gave him pregnazone. Still nothing. J have been doing everything possible to help him. I am so afraid if he doesn't pee on his own, he will die. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM~~~

Miss Dale, I'm sure we all understand, take care of my buddy Dude! I'm hoping for the best for him. He made such an impression on me when we were there and he is a very cool "Dude". I have faith that he will improve and be OK. You have to go down before you go up!

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Well..I missed everyone AGAIN!!!! Watching on channel 38 about prader wille..those r the ppl Dy cares for and with whom I worked with too.
    Well, going to bed early as I don't sleep well because I try to watch Dude in hopes he will pee...nite all

Oh Davey..so glad I caught u.....I am so scared about Dude..hes not himself..he sleeps most of the time..remember how he runs around and teases the othr 4-legged kids, well not now...
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 pm

DALEY wrote:Well..I missed everyone AGAIN!!!! Watching on channel 38 about prader wille..those r the ppl Dy cares for and with whom I worked with too.
    Well, going to bed early as I don't sleep well because I try to watch Dude in hopes he will pee...nite all

Oh Davey..so glad I caught u.....I am so scared about Dude..hes not himself..he sleeps most of the time..remember how he runs around and teases the othr 4-legged kids, well not now...

He will be OK Miss Dale! Have faith and think positive! Dude is just resting for his recovery and will pop up one morning and be himself again! Forever Friends - Page 15 359622
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:44 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Well..I missed everyone AGAIN!!!! Watching on channel 38 about prader wille..those r the ppl Dy cares for and with whom I worked with too.

He will be OK Miss Dale! Have faith and think positive! Dude is just resting for his recovery and will pop up one morning and be himself again! Forever Friends - Page 15 359622

I sure hope so,l but if he doesn't pee,he will re construct, and he won't make it..just pray he'll pee on his own.it will be a week tomorrow we have been going thro al of this, and I have been a mess..so sorry, but thanks for the encouragement!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

have to let dogs out..if I don't hear from u..just plain thanks for being here!!!!!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

DALEY wrote:have to let dogs out..if I don't hear from u..just plain thanks for being here!!!!!

Till The Day I Die! Forever Friends - Page 15 86310
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 am

Dale, I am so sorry that Dude hasn't rallied, yet. Please don't give up HOPE! I totally understand what you are experiencing; lost a puppy to distemper years ago. It was agonizing for her and us!

If any of you would like the recipe for Texas Sheet Cake, I will post it for ya. It is yummy and it isn't hard to make at all. I usually make it for Mike's birthday, and maybe once during the summer to take to church picnic, it makes a big cake, that's why it is called 'Texas Sheet Cake', I suppose.

Beginning to rally from the cold, it sure got a good hold onto me - and quick. All is good.

Have a great day, everyone!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 am

Me again....last nite I had a bout of vomating, really bad! Woke up to big dark circles around my eyes, obviously I aint doing well at lease until poor dude gets better. Back to vets this morn. I thought yesterday he was doing better..bigger vods, but this morn he struggled so to urinate. he doen't lave my side. god, I really want him well, and fighting for his life. I just don't understand all of thi..on pregnazone etc. and he still can't urinate! I am afraid I am a mess over this. I really really love this adorable persian. have tried so hard Davey to stay [positive, but Iam not. And I am falling into myisolation ode which I do when I am very depressed. I hope I will hve better news today after the vets, bu i I don 't u'll probaby not hearom me.....we both r struggling to make it throthe day.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

DALEY wrote:Me again....last nite I had a bout of vomating, really bad! Woke up to big dark circles around my eyes, obviously I aint doing well at lease until poor dude gets better. Back to vets this morn. I thought yesterday he was doing better..bigger vods, but this morn he struggled so to urinate. he doen't lave my side. god, I really want him well, and fighting for his life. I just don't understand all of thi..on pregnazone etc. and he still can't urinate! I am afraid I am a mess over this. I really really love this adorable persian. have tried so hard Davey to stay [positive, but Iam not. And I am falling into myisolation ode which I do when I am very depressed. I hope I will hve better news today after the vets, bu i I don 't u'll probaby not hearom me.....we both r struggling to make it throthe day.
    Daley just called you and left voice message.
    I myself think it's in relation to his weakness on his hind limbs or that wobbly walk whatever it is. They can perform a small OP to open the uretha or as some handicapp pets require expressing via their masters every 8 hours. There is always a way to get him comfortable I hope... I feel for you and thinking of you.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi All,

Not much going on here outside of the frigid temps and snow. Glad it is Friday!!

LB - I sure hope Dude is alright!! It's not his time and although he is going through some issues right now, he will get better in time. I really feel for ya LB. I know how hard it is when one of your best friends is ill. I have to take Kaci into the vet early tomorrow morning for some issues she is having and I am not waiting till Monday to get it checked out. Pets are very much like your own kids, so I know how your feeling right now. Keep the faith LB. It's not Dude's time!! Please keep us updated on his progress. Take care LB.. Love ya and thinking of ya..

Hope all of the rest of you are having a good evening and are doing well.

Monday morning I have to see the Dermatologist and I'm not looking forward to it at all. A part that has been with me since I was born has to be removed and biopsied. Not looking forward to a chunck of skin taken off of me, but it has to be done. A few other spots need to be looked at as well. I will probably look like a mummy by the time I get out of there with all the bandages I will have on me. The mole on my face has me a bit nervous, as everything I have read about it points to melanoma. I sure hope it is not that!!! I'll deal with what ever it is the best I can..

Hope you all have a great night..

Love ya
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am

Thoughts are with you, Daley! Keep yourself healthy so you can take care of your babies! Love you!

Sue, you are also in my prayers!

All of you be safe while out there sledding in the white stuff! We have to be aware of what every vehicle around us is going to do or may do, it is stressful driving in this stuff for me. Praying that family makes it here ok for Michael's birthday surprise 'party'. If they don't we will make it festive for him! The cake is done... Making other stuff later this morning and we'll all be at Mike's by noon. Oh, I pray for more than just me to be walking in the door!

Love you all! Have a safe and blessed day!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 am

Good morning! Hope everyone is ok... love ya's!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Good morning! Hope everyone is ok... love ya's!
    Hi there GL I am fine... hope all are having a relaxing day :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:45 pm

I am not looking to the cold weather approaching...no snow yet :mas:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:10 pm

...and the temperature is dropping and I still haven't managed to get my old self outside to make the stalls look pretty and blanketing the horses for the cold night coming... wouldn't it be nice to have someone walk up behind me right now say "Here you go Hardy .... have a nice large Dunkin' Donuts Hot Regular coffee" Forever Friends - Page 15 359622
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Ribbon wrote:...and the temperature is dropping and I still haven't managed to get my old self outside to make the stalls look pretty and blanketing the horses for the cold night coming... wouldn't it be nice to have someone walk up behind me right now say "Here you go Hardy .... have a nice large Dunkin' Donuts Hot Regular coffee" Forever Friends - Page 15 359622
    " alt=""/>

Tap Tap.....hey Hardy, heres your cup of coffe and I got you a donut too! Forever Friends - Page 15 865907
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Aww, how sweet, Dave!

Love your avatar, Dy! Is that actually you and Ribbon or did you cob it?

Great day! I am done with birthdays for a few weeks, I think. I'm worn out, but it was a wonderful family time; very well worth it!

You will be in my prayers tonight and tomorrow, Susie!

Hope Dude is rallying, Daley!

Dyan, I don't know how you do what you do! You and Susie amaze me with your busy selves!

Good ol' Monday breathing on us, and that breath is coooooold! Bundle up, kids!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Aww, how sweet, Dave!

Great day! I am done with birthdays for a few weeks, I think. I'm worn out, but it was a wonderful family time; very well worth it!

Dyan, I don't know how you do what you do! You and Susie amaze me with your busy selves!

Evening Miss Linda! You made an offer for the texas sheetcake recipie and sounds great! If you wouldn't mind posting it, would love to give it a try. Stay warm my friend, its cold here too, and be safe out there on them there slick roads. Glad you have a good solid "Monty" to get you thru! Forever Friends - Page 15 86310
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Thank you Linda!!! I'll shoot you an email to let you know what all happens tomorrow.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:...and the temperature is dropping and I still haven't managed to get my old self outside to make the stalls look pretty and blanketing the horses for the cold night coming... wouldn't it be nice to have someone walk up behind me right now say "Here you go Hardy .... have a nice large Dunkin' Donuts Hot Regular coffee" Forever Friends - Page 15 359622
    " alt=""/>

Tap Tap.....hey Hardy, heres your cup of coffe and I got you a donut too! Forever Friends - Page 15 865907
    Cap'em your the best... I sure love you! Forever Friends - Page 15 865907 :tree:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Linda the photo is something I found off internet ~ sure would like to ditto that if I had the right outfits
    Texas sheet cake recipe yahoo yes! Post please stomp stomp

:reindeer:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All,

Not much going on here outside of the frigid temps and snow. Glad it is Friday!!

LB - I sure hope Dude is alright!! It's not his time and although he is going through some issues right now, he will get better in time. I really feel for ya LB. I know how hard it is when one of your best friends is ill. I have to take Kaci into the vet early tomorrow morning for some issues she is having and I am not waiting till Monday to get it checked out. Pets are very much like your own kids, so I know how your feeling right now. Keep the faith LB. It's not Dude's time!! Please keep us updated on his progress. Take care LB.. Love ya and thinking of ya..

Hope all of the rest of you are having a good evening and are doing well.

Monday morning I have to see the Dermatologist and I'm not looking forward to it at all. A part that has been with me since I was born has to be removed and biopsied. Not looking forward to a chunck of skin taken off of me, but it has to be done. A few other spots need to be looked at as well. I will probably look like a mummy by the time I get out of there with all the bandages I will have on me. The mole on my face has me a bit nervous, as everything I have read about it points to melanoma. I sure hope it is not that!!! I'll deal with what ever it is the best I can..

Hope you all have a great night..

Love ya
    Hi Kaci Laughing
    How did Kaci the pup do at the vets today?
    Will be thinking of you on Monday...not fun nut a very good thing your going and got in for an appointment...I have lots of left over bandages from my foot care to ad to your mummy resemblence....
    I hope no melanoma either!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 am

TEXAS SHEET CAKE:
    Preheat oven to 400; grease and flour a 9x13x2 baking pan or cookie sheet

Cake:
    2 C. sugar
    2 C all purpose flour
    1/4 C cocoa
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 C. butter (1 stick, softened)
    1/2 C. buttermilk
    1/2 C. vegetable oil
    1 C. water
    2 eggs, slightly beaten
    1 tsp. vanilla

Sift together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside. Stir together the ramaining ingredients. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, stirring until smooth. The batter will be rather thin. Pour into your prepared\ pan and bake at 400 for 30-35 min, or until toothpick comes out clean.

While the cake is baking, prepare the frosting:
    1/4 C + 2 Tablespoon buttermilk
    1/4 C. cocoa
    1/2 C. butter (softened)
    1 lb. confectioner's sugar (about 4 Cups)
    1 tsp. vanilla
    1 C. chopped pecans (optional)

Mix the milk and cocoa into a heavy saucepan (stir, stir, stir!). Add the butter and over medium heat, sitr until the butter melts. Remove from heat and gradually stir in the sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the pecans.

When the cake is just out of the oven, spread the frosting evenly over the hot cake

Enjoy!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow Linda that recipe is from scratch! No wonder it is so good! I don't remember the last time I bought real cocoa and pecans...double Yummy Yum! So guess where I am off to get. lol
    Both Dave and Shels use to make that warm sticky cinnamon delicious stuff which I tried to make once ..hmmm can't remember what they called them...monkey rolls or something? lol
    Bad memory here

Getting ready to go to grain store.

:tree: Santa... I got my wish yesterday with needing the hot coffee and Dave included a wonderful chocolate frosted donut... but now I need a truck. In a bit heading Forever Friends - Page 15 577372 not only to grocery food store but to the grain store for my hay and shavings.
    Kaci will be calling you to see how all went at the Drs.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Ribbon wrote:Wow Linda that recipe is from scratch! No wonder it is so good! I don't remember the last time I bought real cocoa and pecans...double Yummy Yum! So guess where I am off to get. lol
    Both Dave and Shels use to make that warm sticky cinnamon delicious stuff which I tried to make once ..hmmm can't remember what they called them...monkey rolls or something? lol
    Bad memory here

Getting ready to go to grain store.

:tree: Santa... I got my wish yesterday with needing the hot coffee and Dave included a wonderful chocolate frosted donut... but now I need a truck. In a bit heading Forever Friends - Page 15 577372 not only to grocery food store but to the grain store for my hay and shavings.
    Kaci will be calling you to see how all went at the Drs.

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Hope I didn't overdo it for ya! Forever Friends - Page 15 86310
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Photobucket" alt=""/>

OH WAIT! You wanted something to haul hay and feed in, something a little more practical...... Forever Friends - Page 15 868501

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content