that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
alicat
Kaci
DALEY
Ribbon
8 posters

Forever Friends

Kaci
    Kaci

Forever Friends - Page 18 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Kaci Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi to All,

I'm sorry I haven't been here, but try to be when I can. I haven't been on line much at all lately anywhere. My bod just can't do it with trying to cover two full time jobs lately. No matter who they hire as a replacement, I will need to train that person and that only adds to what all has to be done/covered already. I've had to do a lot of stuff from home as well during this time, in order to keep up with everything. I haven't been sleeping well at all lately, which only adds to my feeling very fatigued. I'm not enjoying this ride at all and have no energy left for myself each day anymore. It will get better in time, but that is going to be a good 2 months down the road. It is what it is and nothing I can do about it outside of quitting and I can't do that.

Catch up with all of you as soon as I can.

Love ya's
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi to All,

I'm sorry I haven't been here, but try to be when I can. I haven't been on line much at all lately anywhere. My bod just can't do it with trying to cover two full time jobs lately. No matter who they hire as a replacement, I will need to train that person and that only adds to what all has to be done/covered already. I've had to do a lot of stuff from home as well during this time, in order to keep up with everything. I haven't been sleeping well at all lately, which only adds to my feeling very fatigued. I'm not enjoying this ride at all and have no energy left for myself each day anymore. It will get better in time, but that is going to be a good 2 months down the road. It is what it is and nothing I can do about it outside of quitting and I can't do that.

Catch up with all of you as soon as I can.

Love ya's

Eat Well... Rest.... Rest... De -Stress.... Love you too Kaci
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:I'm sorry, Dale! But, at least you know she isn't sick anymore. I know you will miss her.
    Grandma Linda said the best words... I love you Daley
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:I'm sorry, Dale! But, at least you know she isn't sick anymore. I know you will miss her.
    Grandma Linda said the best words... I love you Daley

Linda and Dy,,ur rightm she is not sick anymore..but it was me that got sick missing her. It is always the living that feels the pain. I am doing better, but just miss The Magster!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Forever Friends - Page 18 New_year_s
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

[img]https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo241/dalesville/sableSheltie.gifr=blue]My friend in Bostn sent me money for .. to be with her in Boston for New years...hard to say no to that, so I will be gone for 24 hrs. Ian is suppose to care for dogs..ugg! Soooooo.wising all of ya HAPPY NEW YEAR now! I truely hope this will be a better new year for all of us!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

opps!!Forever Friends - Page 18 Punicaspavaar5
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Forever Friends - Page 18 DudeandBell
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Forever Friends - Page 18 Funny-pictures-catsdogs-drinking-be

when moms away.. the kids will play
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:35 am

Glad to see you back, Dale! Happy New Year to you!

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 am

Happy New Year to who reads this!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:51 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    So sorry I haven't been here but my comp hard drive crashed and I lost all my info, including passwords and such. I'm here on my old comp(now Michelles) which I had everything cleaned out. I finally figgered out how to get back here. Miss Dale, so sorry about the Magster Crying or Very sad Alison and I tried to call you last evening but you were out of town. We'll try again soon. Sis, I hope everything works out the way you want things to be. Miss Dyan, what can I say, Love ya Lady! You will always be OK! Miss Linda, thank you for all you inspiration and positive thoughts!
    I love you all and hope to be here more when work settles down. I'm working on a project for disney, stage lifts for the premier of the new disney cruise ship "Dream" at Port Canaveral. Next 3 weeks will be hell. Show goes on jan 19 so mucho work to do till then. Hope this new year finds us all safe, healthy, prosperous, and in touch. The trial for Casey looms ever so close.........Justice for Caylee!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Ya'll cheers

Hope all of you had as nice of Christmas as it could be this year. Mine was alright, but couldn't enjoy it much with my arse draggin on the pavement. This Winter so far has been very strange weather wise. We had 50's yesterday, with rain and thunder storms. We never have this kind of weather this time of year.

I'm finally getting back into a sleep patern the past two nights after getting virtually no sleep the past week. Thinking too much about work and what had to be done the next day, making sure I covered everything with both functions and didn't forget anything.

Bro - So sorry to hear your comp crashed.. I've been there and it is no fun trying to restore everthing from scratch. Hope you, Ali and Michele had a nice Christmas.

Daley LB - Hope you had a good time visiting your friend last night and hope all is going well for ya.

Dy - It was great talking to you tonight. So very sorry you have to go to work tonight and can't relax instead. Catch up with ya soon. When ya win the lotto this comming week, were gonna have a great time. I'm going to play the Megga Millions this Tue that is at 290 Mil right now. Have a great night.

Linda - Hope you got some rest today. Only one more day for you and I and it is back to the grind. Not sure what it is doing in your parts weather wise after the warm temps yesterday, but it was very cold and very windy here today. Sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow.

Mishy - Hope the rains have subsided in your parts. That is one thing you don't need after all the fires there this past Summer. Hope you and the family had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Love you all.. Catch up with ya very soon I love you
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Wishing a Wonderful and Happy 2011 to All. When things get rough, think about all the good things in life. Loving Friends and Family.

Love ya all!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

A wonderful Video of very special friends that I Love dearly.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:50 am

Dave, so sorry about your computer crash - You have been missed! Hope you and Ali had a great holiday season. Your work sounds interesting and I know it must be hard work, but do you have any idea how many thousands of people will be entertained and excited by your work?

Wish I could view the video, Sue! Thanks for posting it, it did cause me to stop and think about all of us and how we came to be!

As you said, Dave, the trial is looming for Casey and Caylee will have justice! What an ugly trial it will be; all of their stuff out there for everyone to know about. There is such anger and hatred in our country - in the world, for that matter. I can't help but wonder if it has been always like that and we are knowing it because of media attention, or if years of bitterness has been handed down from generation to generation and it has reached its boiling point. But, in so many families? I just cannot fathom parental hate and terror at their own children.

I praise God that we have HOPE! I will never let go of it and I pray that each of you, no matter how dark nor how deep the valley that life leads you through always cling to HOPE. There is a LIGHT at the end of the tunnel and the SON will shine through the denseness! I pray many blessings in your lives and I thank God for each of you!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 am

Good Morning All -

Hope everyone is having a nice start to the day.

I'm finally feeling rested after having 3 days off work and starting to feel like myself again. I was surfing youtube last night and cracking up. First time I have laughed in the past month and it felt good for a change. The Walmart Babe had me laughing hyterically. I had to send it to two of my brothers last night, to say Happy New Year to them LOL. This morning I have been watching some Candid Camera videos and was laughing even more. I'll post a couple of them after this. Sorry if you don't like the video's posted and hope it is not offensive to anyone. They sure are not meant to be that way at all.

Gotta get cleaned up pretty soon and head to my Mom's this morning. Then it is on to the dreaded domesticals (laundry and cleaning). The weather sure changed here from yesterday and is snowing out with a temp of a whole 10 degrees BRRRR!! I'm not much looking forward to the work week ahead. I requested a meeting with my Boss tomorrow and will be meeting with him at 10am in his office. I can't keep trying to cover two full time functions and get very mad when I see other coworkers sitting on their butts surfing the web when their functions are done before noon. I got pissed last week at a couple of them and my Boss is going to hear about it tomorrow. The persons functions that was let go is not solely my function to cover and they can help, but don't want to. They figure it is my issue to deal with, because I know how to do it. They know parts of it themselves and take no initiative to learn other parts in order to help. They don't help with the parts they do know either. I'm not going to keep going this route and burning myself out day after day, to see them sitting on their arses surfing the web. Not going to happen going forward. It's my Bosses issue ultimately on how he would like to handle it. He was gone last week and only knows that things were covered all way around because he can see what all was done looking into our system from home base. He doesn't know how it all got done and by whom. He will learn that tomorrow morning. The others want help when they need it on their functions, but don't want to give any help in return. That is also not my issue and I will help those that return the same when needed. The day after I got pissed at a couple of them, one of them asked me the next morning if I was taking over Greg's job. I said hell no, I am only trying to keep things running. I think he asked because I got mad when I had to ask them to do their own functions while they were sitting on their butts surfing the web. I thought it was bad enough that they didn't want to help cover Greg's functions, but to not even do their own set of extra duties when their primary function was done, set me over the edge. Well, my boss is going to hear about it tomorrow and he can deal with it how ever he would like to.

Sorry for the rant about work. Just letting you know what I have been dealing with lately and why it felt good to laugh for a change of pace.

Have a great day all.
    Love ya
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 am

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Kaci wrote:

OMG..I FELL OFF THE BED L;AUGING SO HARD~~~~~~ BB, u did good..laughgter is a great way to start the new year..oh God, still laughing, I am crying omg
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Well guys, I am back from Boston, and so very glad to be home!!! U never realize how good u have it until u r with others who have some problems. I love my best friend, but I AM NOT as nerotic as she and her husband are.....
    Slept all day yesterday..no sleep Friday nite, too old for that stuff. Wore my dentures all day Friday and Friday nite (sfter all I didn't want to look like a deralic (sp) )Now my gums are wicked sore, and had to take them off today. I am finding this a real pain..literally
    Gee Davey, sorry I missed you. I did have phone with me, but did not bring it when we went out...
    BB, I am sure glad u got some sleep, and u and Dave r rght..Casey's trial is looming...man I am going to be stuck on the tube, and here!! BB, I am still laughing over the bathroom video.....feels good!
    Linda, I hope ur New Years was family full, and u got to be with the grands.
    Mishy..I hear so much aout all the floods in California...hope it is not effecting you in any way. Miss u a buncch!!!!
    Dy..sent note via texting on ur email and today sent u a note onfacebook..miss u alot too. hope ur resting..
    off to take a nap...I am getting so old..ugg!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:54 am

Good morning, Friends!

Monday is here and back to the grind; taking care of business, as it were.

I am so thankful to be over the belly bug! Only lasted about 48 hrs., but it sure drained the sap out of me.

There is one person that I'm not looking forward to being back, unless he has mellowed a bit. He intimidates me, but I really don't think he intends to. He is super-efficient and demands 100% from himself and everyone else. He isn't mean or demeaning, just something about him that makes me feel like I need to be 'at attention' when he comes to my desk - ya know? He is one of many supervisors that I do clerical work for, and I actually like him, he just makes me nervous.

Sister is still feeling very weak and in quite a bit of pain. Please keep her in your prayers. Hope to hear from Cleveland Clinic regarding pathology this week.

Have a great and very blessed day, everyone! ... don't forget - write "2011" for the date... LoL!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Kaci wrote:
    What was she thinking? and where did you find this or and How did you find this? ROF
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Kaci wrote:

A wonderful Video of very special friends that I Love dearly.
    Oh wow! I don't have this one. So glad I ws hiding lol.
    I want to have a group hug!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 am

I am going to be a Great-grandma! I'm so excited!

Hope everything is ok with all of you...

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4487731/where-is-hailey-dunn/?playlist_id=87937

This is an unusual story I saw on Fox News...apparently because of some red tape, authorities have not put out an amber alert...bad,bad!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Forever Friends - Page 18 Dentures

Well my dear friends, I went under the knife...yup, and it is all about my damn dentures. Apparently this is very rare, and naturally it hppened to me..my bones under my gums,calcified, and created knots that hurt when I put dentures on. So I went and had very painful novacane shots, had gums cut open and then my bone was shaved down. Lordy..have stitches, and in pain so I am taking vicadin thus I am a bit whoozy. Noting can be simple with me..ugg!
    Willcome back when I know what the hell I am doing...lol
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 pm

DALEY wrote:Forever Friends - Page 18 Dentures

Well my dear friends, I went under the knife...yup, and it is all about my damn dentures. Apparently this is very rare, and naturally it hppened to me..my bones under my gums,calcified, and created knots that hurt when I put dentures on. So I went and had very painful novacane shots, had gums cut open and then my bone was shaved down. Lordy..have stitches, and in pain so I am taking vicadin thus I am a bit whoozy. Noting can be simple with me..ugg!
    Willcome back when I know what the hell I am doing...lol

OH OUCH LB!! I feel really bad for you girl!! I know how much shots in the mouth hurt, not to mention the after pain when the Novacane wears off. I had a similar type of surgery 2 times 15 yrs ago with a front tooth that became infected after having a crown put in. Both times it became infected it was 19 shots in the roof of my mouth each time and hurt like heck!! They had to cut open my upper part of my gum line both times to clean out the infected parts. I had to have stiches too both times and never want to go through that again!! Very painful!! I feel for ya LB!! Hope you start feeling better real soon. I'll be thinking of ya. Love ya LB
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

DALEY wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4487731/where-is-hailey-dunn/?playlist_id=87937

This is an unusual story I saw on Fox News...apparently because of some red tape, authorities have not put out an amber alert...bad,bad!

Interesting article LB. I hadn't heard about this until I saw your post. Red tape should never be in the way with a missing child IMO. Thanks for sharing it.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi to All -

Hope everyone is doing well these days.

Were getting the crummy white stuff here and supposed to get 13" of it by tomorrow night. YUCK! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.. Going to bed soon as I'm whooped.

Hope you all have a great night and great day tomorrow.

Love ya's
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi gang....totally hung up on fox news right now...a shooting of a congresswoman, and federal judge who did die. A 9 yr old was killed too. some nut who was upset with whatever, shot Cong. Giffords at oint blank range thro her head, miricles do happen, she has been operated on, and surgeons r hopeful.Sometimes, I just don't understand why ppl resort to violents to make a statement.

Dy told me I have to keepdentures in, but after surgery, it is very painful to put those things in mouth. Wore them for a couple hrs, but couldn't handle it any longer. The pain has not ended as promised, and I am really wondering if this is all worth it.

Miss all of you, and hope I will hear how u r doing, and Ali, Iam sure the news from Arizona is very disturbing for you.

So whats up???? please, Mish, Dy, Linda ( congrats on being a great grandma) Sue, Dave, and Ali just dro a note onur well being...Davey, got ur message, and sorry I missed the call...I don't talk too well without teeth, sorry!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! :mas:
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi gang....totally hung up on fox news right now...a shooting of a congresswoman, and federal judge who did die. A 9 yr old was killed too. some nut who was upset with whatever, shot Cong. Giffords at oint blank range thro her head, miricles do happen, she has been operated on, and surgeons r hopeful.Sometimes, I just don't understand why ppl resort to violents to make a statement.

Dy told me I have to keepdentures in, but after surgery, it is very painful to put those things in mouth. Wore them for a couple hrs, but couldn't handle it any longer. The pain has not ended as promised, and I am really wondering if this is all worth it.

Miss all of you, and hope I will hear how u r doing, and Ali, Iam sure the news from Arizona is very disturbing for you.

So whats up???? please, Mish, Dy, Linda ( congrats on being a great grandma) Sue, Dave, and Ali just dro a note onur well being...Davey, got ur message, and sorry I missed the call...I don't talk too well without teeth, sorry!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! :mas:

Miss Dale, so sorry to hear of your tooth/gum pain. I REALLY hate mouth/tooth pain and my teeth hurt just hearing about it. I'm sure the bit of pain you are going thru will be worth the movie actress smile you will have, not like your natural smile didn't light up a room Very Happy

Sorry I haven't been around much but have been so busy with a project for disney, new cruise ship "Dream" . We are building stage lifts for the christening show in Port Canaveral on the 19th.We have to provide support for the show so will be over there next 2 weeks from Monday. Will take comp (which crashed 2 weeks ago, just got it back)with me and will try to post some pics. Love Ya'll and miss the group thing. WE NEED TO HAVE A PARTAY!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 am

Sorry I've been absent, too. It takes about 5 minutes for the pages to load on my old, but working, pc. I get frustrated and give up.

I'm well, thank YOU, Lord! Had my little abode bulging at the seams yesterday with family. Two sisters, their spouses, and one of their grandchildren + Mike, Sue and their four children. It was a great visit, but it will be better when we can get outside. We are planning a cookout at Mike's when the weather is warmer. The kids were good and got along well. That is a blessing!

Dale, so very sorry about your gums, girl~! When your teeth hurt or your feet hurt, it makes the entire body miserable. I hope this clears up for you ASAP. Praying for healing for you!

Yes, Dave - we need to have a party! Maybe after the project, we can celebrate - US! Pray things are well with you, Ali and Mishel!

Mish? Where are ya, hon? Praying everything is well with you and yours!

Dy, you work too hard, girlfriend! Miss ya! Pray that things are peachy with your family.

I'll be back when I can, don't worry if I miss a day or two, it is just my pc not allowing me to load the page. Old, but still got some life. Love you all!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed the weekend!

My buns are still dragging and I can't seem to catch up lately on rest, with covering two full time functions at work. I have a new assistant starting on Monday at work. Her name is Helen Waite. Going forward I can tell coworkers to go to Helen Waite!!

LB - I sure hope your gums are starting to feel better!! When I was at the dentist a couple weeks ago, the Hygentist said you don't ever want dentures. She said they were very painful and especially on bottom gums because the bones are more prominent on lower teeth. I sure hope your feeling better LB. I really feel for ya.

Bro - I hope you, Ali and Michel are all doing well. Your work at Disney sounds awesome. Would love to see pictures when you get a chance. Very glad you got your comp back. Great to see you again!!

Linda - So very glad that you had a good time with the family yesterday. I am looking forward to outdoor cookouts again when the weather is warmer. It was a whole 1 degree here this morning and very cold. Hope your day at work tomorrow is a nice one.

Dy - Hey girl, hope your doing well and resting up from your work week. Hmm, perhaps you have to work tonight yet? My memory is failing me lately I'm affraid. Take good care and hope to talk to you soon.

Mishy - Where are ya girl? Hope your doing well and no more rain in your parts. Hope to see ya soon.

Love you all bunches!!

Last edited by Kaci on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 am

Happy Monday! ...or not!

Big snow dump coming at us starting tomorrow morning. Not excited about it at all!

Happy about your new assistant, Sue. Hope that works well for ya and she is able to pick up and go so that you have some relief.

Be careful in your travels - stay warm, safe and healthy! Love ya's!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi Ya'll

Hope everyone is doing well today!! It's BRRR cold here and not going to get out of the teens all week as a high temp.

Linda - I'm very sorry for my sick sense of humor regarding Helen Waite. No, I don't have a new assistant at work and was only making a joke in that respect. Ya gotta break the first name up a smidge. Hope you don't get all the snow that is predicted for your parts tonight/tomorrow. Drive careful and stay safe..

I see Misty is charged again and in for 25yrs now. That is quite a lengthy term for a drug charge. That is more a term sentence for murder IMO. They perhaps can't pin the murder on her, but she is going to do the time, because they know she was involved.

Have a great night all. Love ya

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Misty Croslin Sentenced On Additional Charges

Posted: 3:47 pm EST January 10, 2011
    Updated: 4:25 pm EST January 10, 2011

PALATKA, Fla. -- The woman at home with a north Florida girl the night she disappeared has been sentenced in an unrelated drug trafficking case.

A Putnam County judge sentenced 19-year-old Misty Croslin on Monday to 25 years and nearly $1.5 million in fines. She pleaded no contest last year to seven counts of dealing in prescription narcotics. She was sentenced to various terms for each count, but they will all run concurrently with an earlier sentence.

A St. Johns County judge sentenced Croslin in October to 25 years in prison for one charge of drug trafficking.

Croslin was watching Haleigh Cummings the night the 5-year-old disappeared in February 2009. The girl's body has never been found, and no charges have been filed in her disappearance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26433931/detail.html

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 am

Well, she may never fess up, but she's gonna get educated (Misty, that is). May not be a good education, but she'll learn lots of tricks, for sure. She's young enough that she could turn her life around, but I am doubtful about that happening in prison. I wonder if she ever thinks of Hailiey (not spelled correctly).... she will have lots of time to think, too.

Oh, my, Sue... sorry I didn't get it - LoL! I see now (said the blind, deaf, old woman - LoL).

Only a flake here and there falling, so far. Maybe, just maybe, the Lord will let me get to work and the bulk of it fall while I'm there. Then, maybe, the roads will be clear when I get off work. ...or maybe not.

Hope your Tuesday is a good one!

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 am

Have you all frozen?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Watch for cort hearings on Casey Anthony tomorrow...

http://www.wesh.com/r/26471656/detail.html
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

well gang..it is syarting to rev up with Casey's case. Trying to find where on the boob tube it will be televised. Can anyone help me?
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 am

Sad to see so little posting here. I know we are all busy, just missing all of you and hoping that everything is ok with ya's.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 am

Yes Linda, I believe we r all very busy, and I miss posting to all of ya!!
    I am surre when the Casey case starts, we will be glued to tv and posting here.
    I know our Captain has been very busy, and is off to Cape Canaveral for something to due with Disney, and Ali is working so hard and when she is home, she crashes. My poor Dy works so hard and I know she misses everyone. Miss Sue is also workin her heart out, and so I do understand why ppl r not postin.
    Me, well I am bad..I am retired and should be on more. I do have a tendency to hybernate and feel a bit depressed durin the winter. When I am like that, I tend to avoid contact..sorry.
    I know that Mish is very busy with childrens' school, and helping her mother, so I send my love her way and hope to see her soon too.

My phone number is..1-508-237-7488, if anyone just wants to talk!!!
    IT IS OIN TO BE A OOD NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF US!!! 2010 HAD SOME VERY SAD MOMENTS, I know we miss out beautiful De....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am

DALEY wrote:Yes Linda, I believe we r all very busy, and I miss posting to all of ya!!
    I am surre when the Casey case starts, we will be glued to tv and posting here.
    I know our Captain has been very busy, and is off to Cape Canaveral for something to due with Disney, and Ali is working so hard and when she is home, she crashes. My poor Dy works so hard and I know she misses everyone. Miss Sue is also workin her heart out, and so I do understand why ppl r not postin.
    Me, well I am bad..I am retired and should be on more. I do have a tendency to hybernate and feel a bit depressed durin the winter. When I am like that, I tend to avoid contact..sorry.
    I know that Mish is very busy with childrens' school, and helping her mother, so I send my love her way and hope to see her soon too.

My phone number is..1-508-237-7488, if anyone just wants to talk!!!
    IT IS OIN TO BE A OOD NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF US!!! 2010 HAD SOME VERY SAD MOMENTS, I know we miss out beautiful De....
    I seem to miss the "g" key...sorry
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content