that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
alicat
Kaci
DALEY
Ribbon
8 posters

Forever Friends

MiShel
    MiShel

Forever Friends - Page 17 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by MiShel Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Hello...good evening...like the pics...esp. cat teaching...LOL
    Beautiful sunshine today, here...can't believe all the snow storms your ways...hope you all are safe & warm.
    Dy, I never can catch one of your candy cane ponies...LOL...they are just darling...maybe sooner or later...
    Love your avatar Daley...very sweet :)
    So is that near you cape cod girls where the bodies were found on beach ???
    will try to come back later before too late...xox
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Ribbon wrote:Forever Friends - Page 17 Goesout

LOL...cute!!!

Kids & I going to see the "Little Fockers" next week...that movie cracks me up.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 pm

MiShel wrote:Hello...good evening...like the pics...esp. cat teaching...LOL
    Beautiful sunshine today, here...can't believe all the snow storms your ways...hope you all are safe & warm.
    Dy, I never can catch one of your candy cane ponies...LOL...they are just darling...maybe sooner or later...
    Love your avatar Daley...very sweet :)
    So is that near you cape cod girls where the bodies were found on beach ???
    will try to come back later before too late...xox
    I want to see Little Fockers too Stomp Stomp! Oh Daley...next Tuesday in Welfleet?
    Next time I get a candy cane foal will lock the post for you Shels.
    Glad you remembered your password.
    Those 4 dead bodies who were woman were found by the bayside in Long Island New York.
    We have had our share with the poor fisherman around
    here.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Kaci did you know that Stressed spelled backwards is Dessert? Go for it girl! You deserve some good munchies
    :tree:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 am

Good morning! Enjoyed reading the posts and seeing the pictures.

We've got at least 3-4 in. of new snow and it is still coming down! I'm up very early to get things cleaned and ready to make the effort.

Actually, (and no one asked, but I'm sharing anyway) I will be happy to see the commercial-ism of Christmas be done! I enjoy celebrating the birth of Christ with family and friends, but I don't like the worldly view of it at all. I realize this is a desperate attempt to boost the economy, but I don't like that they are using the birth of our Lord to do it. Ok, done with the rant.

If the snow doesn't stop, I may need to trade Monte in for a sled and some dogs - LoL!
    Have a great and blessed day, all! ...and safe!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I apologize for not being here lately, but I'm feeling burned out from trying to cover two functions simultaneously. It has been damn busy to say the least!! I'm the only one that knows how to do the individuals functions that was let go late Friday. I walked into this Monday morning and have been stressed out since. It's been difficult trying to do my function and this individuals at the same time. This individuals functions were backed up as it is and I had to clean out their office Monday in order to get a handle on where things were at currently. Rummors started spreading around that I was this individuals replacement, because people saw me in their office most of Monday.

Monday night I received a phone call from a coworker from a different dept., stating that I would be more focused on this individuals job and not taking care of their areas needs. I said I take care of a lot of areas needs, which you don't know because you don't see it. I said my functions are still my primary functions and I will still be covering your areas needs along with all the other departments. I said I was only in this individuals office, because certain printers that are needed are only hooked up to that computer and I will need to be in there periodically to use the equipment in there and keep things running.

I am under enough stress, without having all the rummors going around about me being this individuals replacement and stating that my focus would only be on this individuals job and not taking care of another depts needs, because they rely on me so much.

I decided after that conversation and hearing about all the rumors going around that I would only be in that office to do certain things that need to be done and turn the lights off, stay out of it and do things from my own desk. I don't need all the added stress from rumors going around, when I am trying to stay focused and keep everything running. The other coworkers that I work with directly have always come to me when this person was gone and continue to do so now for direction and answers to questions they have.

The posting for the job came out today at work and I gave it a lot of thought this week (as I knew it would be coming out eventually). Tonight I decided what the hell, go for it. I already know every function in our area and am already doing this individuals job along with my own function. Tonight I sent a response to one of our HR folks to be considered for it and all the reasons why I should be considered for it.

It's been one hell of a week and I am burned out. I am looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and can sleep in the next few days over the weekend.

Sorry that I am not quite myself these days and chipper. I am plain tired is all and going to bed early. I'll get back to myself in time, when things settle down at work.

Hope all of you are doing well!!

Love ya lots

I love you
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Evening Ya'll! Just dropping by to say hey and thanks for the comments about my Daughter! Getting to the scary point now with her Crying or Very sad Good to hear from everyone. Miss Michele, so glad you could join us! Miss Linda.....All I can say is you are the bravest Grandma I know driving in that crap up there Shocked I think I have a nephew of Monty as I have 302000 miles on my 1998 chevy truck's speedometer. I hope everyone is doing well and I understand why we all can't be here at the same time, life catches up with us, especially around the holidays. My wish for Santa is to bring everyone good health, happiness, a feeling you have family just a phone call away, warmth on the cold nights, Safety on the roads, no one suffering pain and Dude and all the people I love has a good Christmas I love you all and just e-mailed Santa a CC of this Forever Friends - Page 17 86310
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All,

I apologize for not being here lately, but I'm feeling burned out from trying to cover two functions simultaneously. It has been damn busy to say the least!! I'm the only one that knows how to do the individuals functions that was let go late Friday. I walked into this Monday morning and have been stressed out since. It's been difficult trying to do my function and this individuals at the same time. This individuals functions were backed up as it is and I had to clean out their office Monday in order to get a handle on where things were at currently. Rummors started spreading around that I was this individuals replacement, because people saw me in their office most of Monday.

Monday night I received a phone call from a coworker from a different dept., stating that I would be more focused on this individuals job and not taking care of their areas needs. I said I take care of a lot of areas needs, which you don't know because you don't see it. I said my functions are still my primary functions and I will still be covering your areas needs along with all the other departments. I said I was only in this individuals office, because certain printers that are needed are only hooked up to that computer and I will need to be in there periodically to use the equipment in there and keep things running.

I am under enough stress, without having all the rummors going around about me being this individuals replacement and stating that my focus would only be on this individuals job and not taking care of another depts needs, because they rely on me so much.

I decided after that conversation and hearing about all the rumors going around that I would only be in that office to do certain things that need to be done and turn the lights off, stay out of it and do things from my own desk. I don't need all the added stress from rumors going around, when I am trying to stay focused and keep everything running. The other coworkers that I work with directly have always come to me when this person was gone and continue to do so now for direction and answers to questions they have.

The posting for the job came out today at work and I gave it a lot of thought this week (as I knew it would be coming out eventually). Tonight I decided what the hell, go for it. I already know every function in our area and am already doing this individuals job along with my own function. Tonight I sent a response to one of our HR folks to be considered for it and all the reasons why I should be considered for it.

It's been one hell of a week and I am burned out. I am looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and can sleep in the next few days over the weekend.

Sorry that I am not quite myself these days and chipper. I am plain tired is all and going to bed early. I'll get back to myself in time, when things settle down at work.

Love ya lots

I love you

Just Take care of yourself Sis and come around when you get things straight! Hope your holidays are good, sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and focus on what is most important. I'm sure you will get the promotion you deserve! Forever Friends - Page 17 359622 Rumors are just that and always unfounded. I have all the faith in you that it will work out in your favor! Love Ya Sis! nStay warm!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:07 am

Gooooood morning! It is not quite 5am and I'm up early to go Christmas shopping! Think I'll beat the crowds? I doubt it, but maybe it will be less hectic, anyway.

Christmas to me means that God became flesh, in order to full-fill the Covenant. It means LOVE, for family and friends - it means Time Out to reflect and to feel the blessings that have been showered upon me. I don't mind telling you that I don't like the shopping, although I love to give. There has to be a sacrifice in order to make that gift a blessing, in my opinion. My heart just fills with joy to watch those babies open their gifts and see the excitement in their eyes! I am blessed to be able to cook Christmas dinner for my family (well, part of them) and watch them as they joyfully partake of the offerings set before them. It is a new era in Christmas' - much different without my parents, but new isn't always bad, it causes me to be more thankful and to cherish the memories and make new ones that I hope they will also cherish.

Hope you all have a wonderful day - count your blessings! Love ya'll!

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am

Good Morning All -

Hope all of you are doing well.

I crapped out very early last night. I was so tired yesterday, that I felt sick. I called my Mom when I got home from work and she said I sounded terrible and wondered if I was alright. I said I am just plain tired Mom and nothing to worry about.

Bro - Your posts were very touching and I greatly appreciate you being my friend and Bro!! I will be here as much as I possibly can, but it will be difficult for a while. I withdrew my consideration for the new position Friday afternoon. I decided that I don't need all the stress and responsibilities that come along with that position. I decided that I just want to go to work do the best job I can while I am there, go home and forget about work. This position would require a lot of OT and I've put in enough OT in my time. My whole life would change taking this on and I kind of like my life how it is. I will get compensated for what I am currently doing (handling both jobs in the interim). The company recognizes those that step up to the plate, which I have done and then some. I will need to do some things from home as well that have to be done by year end in order to keep up with things. Just please don't look down on me if I am hit n miss being here. I will be here as much as I possibly can. I love you all dearly and would not want to lose touch with any of you.

LB - Thank you very the very nice Christmas card. Hope little Dude is doing much better. I loved the pastel pic you posted on FB. That was an awesome pic and I love it!! You sure have a wonderful gift for drawing and art. I always wanted to be able to do that and I suck at it. Your friend Suzie will love it!! I'd like one myself, so let me know what the cost would be. Great job on it LB!!!

Linda - Hope the snow is dwindling from your parts and the roads are dry n clear. I don't much like shopping myself, but I do enjoy seeing the happiness in one's faces opening a gift from the heart. Hope your getting over the nasty cold you have had and are feeling better. Get some rest this weekend and stay warm n safe.

I greatly enjoyed all the pics, video's and seeing all the posts from everyone. I hope all of you have a wonderful day and keep warm n safe. Need to get some groceries and then I am going to take a nap. I'm plain feeling whooped still and need to rest, so I don't get sick.

Love you all dearly!! Have a great day!! I'll catch up with you as soon as I can.

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi All,

Love ya lots

I love you

Just Take care of yourself Sis and come around when you get things straight! Hope your holidays are good, sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and focus on what is most important. I'm sure you will get the promotion you deserve! Forever Friends - Page 17 359622 Rumors are just that and always unfounded. I have all the faith in you that it will work out in your favor! Love Ya Sis! nStay warm!
    Hi Kaci
    Seems your Bro covered my thoughts regarding your work issues pretty well.
    I would go in to work and if runors keep flying turn a round and say " I am not just a replacement I now own the Company! lol Yep Sue Trump!
    Love you lady! Forever Friends - Page 17 484591
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Gooooood morning! It is not quite 5am and I'm up early to go Christmas shopping! Think I'll beat the crowds? I doubt it, but maybe it will be less hectic, anyway.

Christmas to me means that God became flesh, in order to full-fill the Covenant. It means LOVE, for family and friends - it means Time Out to reflect and to feel the blessings that have been showered upon me. I don't mind telling you that I don't like the shopping, although I love to give. There has to be a sacrifice in order to make that gift a blessing, in my opinion. My heart just fills with joy to watch those babies open their gifts and see the excitement in their eyes! I am blessed to be able to cook Christmas dinner for my family (well, part of them) and watch them as they joyfully partake of the offerings set before them. It is a new era in Christmas' - much different without my parents, but new isn't always bad, it causes me to be more thankful and to cherish the memories and make new ones that I hope they will also cherish.

Hope you all have a wonderful day - count your blessings! Love ya'll!

Love you too GL :tree:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 am

More snow? UGH! I can't stop it, so I may as well embrace it and go on. We have single digit temps this morning, too.

Sue, you just do what you need to do and KNOW that you have friends that are going to be here for you! You will be in my prayers daily and I look forward to hearing from you when you can.

Spent some time with the boyz last evening so that Mike, Sue, Justin and Alyssa could go see the new Narnia movie. Eli is becoming more of a Mamaw's boy, he was very clingy last evening and so sad about Mommy leaving. He said, "Mommy's leaving me". I told him that she would be back, she went to a movie and he just cuddled with me for a long time before he perked up. They both had capes (towels) on and were running through the rooms when the rest of the family returned. Eli was happy to see that Mommy had not truly left him. ..."and they lived happily ever after"... LoL!

More peanut butter fudge to make today. Looks like we will be having turkey, roast duck breast (with orange sauce), stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes/gravy, cranberries, hot rolls, salad, and pie - Oh!... can't forget the 'Happy Birthday, Jesus' cake! ...and the pumpkin bread. The roast beast feast, as Dr. Seuss would say! Fruit salad! Way too much food! Left overs galore! I love left overs!

Church today, pizza afterward, then home to finish chores and make the fudge. Time is running out!

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Well, well....it is sooooo good to see ya all, and BB, u get a free picture, just tell me what u like!
    I have been very busy drawing for friends for xmas, and I certainly can draw for all of you ( as I did before, but it will be a nice scene this time), but not untl after xmas....I have been drawing 6 hrs. sraight per day for 5 days, and I am totally wiped out. But, I am so proud of myself.It has been awhile that I have been so productive. The facebook games have been gone to birds as I am totally not interested, and so tired when I do try to go on them..oh well! My point is that I draw when I have a purpose and drawing for BB or anyone else just gets me motivated, so that in itself is payment!
    Dude is doing great,and now he pees so much that I feellike I am changing his litter all the time..he is still not as much of a devil as he was before he got sick..I guess he got a bit freaked out too.
    Ian paid rent and the monies will go for xmas dinner and Dy, dear a movie on Tuesday with you.....whoopoy, I would love to see the fulkers..saw the first movie, very funny.
    I did a portrait of Eddie for Ian on christmas.
    BB..take the job!! and I know u'll get it...u deserve it
    Miss and love al of you..will keep in touch..and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm

More snow and 'wintry mix' coming at us tonight! Should be fun going to work in the morning - AGAIN!

I'm sorry, I have no reason to complain, it could be much worse.

So happy to hear that Dude is doing better, Dale! Also happy to hear that you have gotten back into your art, you are very good and it is a gift to you, I'm really happy that you have returned to it.

I'd like to see the new Narnia movie; I'll probably wait for the DVD, though - I don't like going by myself and the kids have already seen it. I can watch it in my jammies!

Need to go get some dinner planned, I've salted my walk and around Monte, so I can at least get to him, even if we don't go anywhere - LoL!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Sue Trump here, LMAO Ribbon!!! Hope all of you are doing well today. My arse is dragging, but wanted to say hey to all of ya.

LB - Thank you my friend, but I want to pay you for your awesome art work. A pic like you drew for Suzie would be sweet!! Think ya can edit in the back ground you and Dy? No worries if ya can't. I sure as heck couldn't do it, so wouldn't expect you too. Just let me know the price LB. Hope your new chompers (as Dy said) are healing up well and causing you less pain my friend.

Did any of you get a chance to listen to the latest Audio's on the Ant case? http://www.wftv.com/video/26174673/index.html

The lastest posted today
    Posted: 4:35 pm EST December 20, 2010
    Updated: 6:00 pm EST December 20, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team could be losing one of its biggest expert witnesses, whose testimony might have been able to free her, and it's all because of money problems in the case. http://www.wftv.com/news/26198041/detail.html

Hope all of you are doing well and keeping warm. This Winter so far has been brutal for all areas in both temps and precip this early in the season. Stay safe and keep warm.

Love you all bunches!!

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Ya'll,

Sue Trump here, LMAO Ribbon!!! Hope all of you are doing well today. My arse is dragging, but wanted to say hey to all of ya.

LB - Thank you my friend, but I want to pay you for your awesome art work. A pic like you drew for Suzie would be sweet!! Think ya can edit in the back ground you and Dy? No worries if ya can't. I sure as heck couldn't do it, so wouldn't expect you too. Just let me know the price LB. Hope your new chompers (as Dy said) are healing up well and causing you less pain my friend.

Did any of you get a chance to listen to the latest Audio's on the Ant case? http://www.wftv.com/video/26174673/index.html

The lastest posted today

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team could be losing one of its biggest expert witnesses, whose testimony might have been able to free her, and it's all because of money problems in the case. http://www.wftv.com/news/26198041/detail.html

Hope all of you are doing well and keeping warm. This Winter so far has been brutal for all areas in both temps and precip this early in the season. Stay safe and keep warm.

Love you all bunches!!

Evening Sis! I watched today. Don't know what to think. Hey, was doing some searching, came up with this. Only go thru maybe four pages if you dont like to revisit but this was when times were good! Hope everyone enjoys!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TDI8CCRJ68BVOS26J/p455
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 am

Be careful out 'there' in the Winter Wonderland! I'll be skating to work today!

I'll check out the link this evening, Dave, thanks for posting it!

Have a good one and know that you are blessed!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi Ya'll,

The lastest posted today

Love you all bunches!!

Evening Sis! I watched today. Don't know what to think. Hey, was doing some searching, came up with this. Only go thru maybe four pages if you dont like to revisit but this was when times were good! Hope everyone enjoys!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TDI8CCRJ68BVOS26J/p455
    good ol' times
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Christmas Day will be here soon...commemorating the birth of Jesus....Natvitiy Scenes, Saint Nicolas, Lights, A fancy tree to decorate ...it fills the room with delight and oh love that pine smell.. wrapped presents,decorative cookies and cakes, each of us celebrating this traditon in our own family ways.
    I am wishing you all A Very Merry Christmas :tree:
    in advance

The Wreath: A symbol of the never ending eternal value of love… having no end.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 Christmas_lights_cactus_lc

For Ali
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 FireplaceYule49
    For Kaci
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 Rudolph-
    For Daley
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 Paperchase_glitter
    For Shels
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 MiscPictures646
    For Cap'em
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:13 pm

For Grandma LindaForever Friends - Page 17 Manger_scene
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 Christmas-Wreath-animated-Christmas
    To my dear friends... I truly love you all
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Thank you, Dy! Love you, too!

Hope all of you are doing well; the countdown has begun! When tomorrow's work is finished (we'll quit at lunch time and have our 'Holiday' celebration), I will be able to relax a little.

Asking again for prayer for my sister, Alice. She is a 5 yr. breast cancer survivor, but suffers many organ damages from the chemo. She has had lifetime doses of chemo and can never take it again. So, 'abnormalities' are showing up on her lung scan and she will be having a triple biopsy on Monday @ 7:30am. Please pray against the beast rising up again in her body. She has suffered bouts with chest congestion for about a year now and I am glad that they are finally doing something besides just tell her that 'abnormalities' are there. Geeze! Ya just don't tell that to a cancer survivor without offering some type of further diagnosis and/or treatment! She is a wonderful woman, and I am blessed that she is my sister. Thank you all for your prayers for her!

Today was busy, but good. Progress made and happy to have the day behind me with the feeling of having accomplished something.

Mucho lubs to all of you!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 am

THO I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MUCH, I MISS YOU ALL, AND UR MY FAMILY!!! I WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU ALL ON CHRISTMAS! WISHING ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:19 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:22 am

Forever Friends - Page 17 MaggieChristmasCard
    this is for bb
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 am

Forever Friends - Page 17 Mcwesternstyle
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi Ya'll,

I'm so very sorry that I haven't been on lately. I have been thinking of all of you daily and as much as I wanted to be here, my bod wouldn't allow it. Work has been draining every ounce of energy in me lately.

Thank you Bro for the link. I'll check it out over the weekend.

Dy - Thank you for the nice warm fire pic. Need that in my parts lately as it hasn't been above freezing since end of November.

LB - Thank you for the cute pic of the Christmas Westie. Looks very much like my Lil Kaci.

Linda - Thank you for your kind words and support you have given to me with my work trials going on.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas Eve and wonderful Christmas Day!!

Love you all bunches!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:05 am

What a beautiful morning! I didn't want more snow, but the new snow (about 2 inches) adds glitter to the old stuff and reminds me of how ugly my life was before I invited Christ into my heart and my life. It is peaceful, the quiet is calming.

So, this is Christmas! I pray that each of you and your families feel the peace and the love of Christmas!

I love you, Friends!

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Once again..I have been a bad girl...and once again another cat got gravely ill on a holiday. My mind is allmessed up, scared, and thinking I will loose Maggie. I think she has kidney failure, and I am surprised she is still alive. This time there was no way I culdgo to that CARE PLACE, SO i AM praying Maggie makes it to tomorrow and to her Dr. Not sure if I ever want to celebrate holidays anymore..too much expectations, and such a let down. I tried to be giving and caring, but all went to hell when Maggie got sck. Sorry my friends..I just can't think and can't talk.
    Going to hunker down...the wind on the Cape is almost like a hurricaine. There r already power outages, so I have my camping lights, a radio etc. think we will start the fire again to keep warm. The rest of New England is in a blizzard..haen;t been able to get hold of my friend in Boston, worried about her.
    I do love you all..just sad about another 4-legged child!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 BLIZ_10
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 Snowing
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 180Cat
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Forever Friends - Page 17 Mw_04_by_andos_pics
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 am

Maggie passed away this morning! A little less of me is left to carry on for my 4-legged kids that are left.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm sorry, Dale! But, at least you know she isn't sick anymore. I know you will miss her.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

DALEY wrote:Maggie passed away this morning! A little less of me is left to carry on for my 4-legged kids that are left.

LB - I am so very sorry!! I had no idea lil Maggie was even sick. I saw a comment that popped up when I logged on to FB today that you would be leaving the games for a while and I didn't know why. I pulled up your page and saw what you posted prior. I'm so sorry LB!!! I haven't been on much at all any where and I am sorry I missed your prior posts. I really feel for ya LB as losing a pet is losing a family member and no different wether it is a sibling or other kind of family member. Thinking of ya LB and again, I'm so very sorry.

Love ya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content