that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

Forever Friends

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Forever Friends - Page 20 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Ribbon on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 pm

http://www.artharris.com/2011/02/25/exclusive-misty-croslin-immunity-offer/#more-4993
    By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

....The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Misty Croslin was verbally offered immunity from prosecution for the murder of a five year old girl, missing since 2009, if she coughed up facts that could lead authorities to the body of Haleigh Cummings, and provide verifiable details about what happened to her former stepdaughter

Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi Ya’ll,

I’ve been MIA for a while and I apologize.

There’s been a lot going on both work life and home lately. I’m still trying to cover two full time functions at work, but I have learned recently that a candidate has been selected to fill the position I am covering. It will get worse for me for a while trying to stay on top of things and yet take time out to train them as well. Taking time out to train someone is going to slow me down and will put me behind on things. Hopefully they are a quick learner!!! I don’t especially want to have to take work home with me to do in order to keep up. I’m burned out enough by the time I get home each day and there is very little energy left in me to do much else.

I lost several large limbs in the ice storm we had last weekend and one limb bent the neighbor’s fence behind me. That will be another added expense to get it fixed. The limbs are still in my yard and will be dealt with when the weather is more conducive to deal with them. My brother and I tried to deal with them early in the week, but it would have busted more iced up tree limbs hanging down in the process. I’m hoping that the neighbors behind me say that the cross poll is not bent too much and not to worry about it. My fingers are crossed on that one..

Dy – That was an awesome song you posted and I saved it as a fav.. Thanks for posting the latest info on Misty as well.

I’m looking forward to the CA trial coming soon and am hoping I can take some time off to keep up on it when it starts. If not, I will have to catch up on it as I can.

I think of all of you often and hope all of you are doing well. Need to keep going on my domestical’s and prep for the work week ahead of me.

Love you all lots!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:03 am

Thanks, Dy, for posting the update on Misty. Good to see ya! Hope you are doing well! .... So, do ya'll think Misty will take the offer? Curious to see, wonder how long the offer is on the table?

We had some very loud and very bright storms throughout the night, I was awake until after 1am. Looks like we got about an inch and a half of rain, too. Spring won't be held back much longer! I am so looking forward to it, the winters get harder for me every year. One day .... Retirement! Not for a couple of years, at least.

Have a good Monday, everyone!

Post by Ribbon on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:20 pm

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27042057/detail.html
    here is a link to all the motions to be heard today and tomorrow

Post by Ribbon on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Case Calendar: What's Next
    MAR 2
    Case Status Hearing ScheduledA status hearing will be held in the case. Judge Belvin Perry said Casey Anthony must be present. WESH.com will stream the hearing live. More

MAR 3
    Status Hearing ContinuesA status hearing continues in the case from March 2. More

MAR 11
    Defense Expert Report From Dr. Werner Spitz DueThe defense's expert report from Dr. Werner Spitz is due by 4 p.m. More

MAR 23
    Defense DNA Testing Report DueA defense expert's analysis of DNA evidence is due by noon. More

MAR 23
    Frye Hearing Scheduled
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Let the games begin! Cringe, Casey!

Admin

Post by DALEY on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Yup, things have begun with Casey anthony. It is very interesting and it is still very weird.
    http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27081056/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Admin

Post by DALEY on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Love you all and hope I will see ya all soon on our thread. Forever Friends - Page 20 924843

Post by Grandma Linda on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 pm

How are ya, Dale?

We have had rain for over 24 hours in various degrees, now it is beginning to get colder out. I think snow tomorrow with little or no accumulation. Winter fights to hang on, but spring will prevail!

Hope you all have a great day!

Admin

Post by DALEY on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Heres update on today's hearing....
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will return to an Orange County courtroom on Monday, where her attorneys will ask a judge to toss out a handful of evidence before her murder trial in May.

The fourth day of what was to be a two-day pretrial hearing in the case will begin at 2 p.m.

At issue are two major decision points: whether the family was coerced into getting information for detectives and whether Anthony was read her Miranda rights.

On Friday, Prosecutors agreed defense attorney Jose Baez should not be found in contempt of court.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton had asked that Baez explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt of court for missing a court deadline.

Ashton dropped the motion after Baez apologized to the court.

"I would never disregard an order that your honor would issue in a case like this," Baez said. "I believe in what I'm doing as a defense lawyer. Many times in the course of a lawyer fulfilling his passion, sometimes a lawyer's advocacy takes over for his professional judgment

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Wow Charlie has lost it! For anyone that hasn't seen his Episode 3 he is so manic....think it's time he gets detoxed.

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 pm

" alt=""/>

2nd Episode boring and he is so ignorant
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

First Video
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:40 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

First Video Part 2
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 pm

...Geees theres 9/9 0f this "First Video" which was taped a few days before his breakdown so of your interested their all on "You Tube" What a difference a few days make with someone who is in a dark place in their life, very sad.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Court MInutes for Cssey Anthony Case Rulings included in each one
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73107588/20110303-04-Court-Minutes
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Will try and copy and paste all f someone doesn't have format.
    [url=
    var docstoc_docid="73107588";var docstoc_title="2011.03.03-04 Court Minutes";var docstoc_urltitle="2011.03.03-04 Court Minutes";2011.03.03-04 Court Minutes]
    var docstoc_docid="73107588";var docstoc_title="2011.03.03-04 Court Minutes";var docstoc_urltitle="2011.03.03-04 Court Minutes";2011.03.03-04 Court Minutes[/url]
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 pm

oops it cloned my copy lol oh well you have your pick

Post by Grandma Linda on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:54 pm

I think Charlie is over the edge, Dy. I would not be surprised if this doesn't turn into a rage and someone ending up dead. He frightens me.

How are ya?

Bozo is another manic man!

Admin

Post by DALEY on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:08 pm

I think I reallylike Judge Perry...

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday on two key motions in the case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony's defense filed motions to have her statements to law enforcement thrown out from the first days after Caylee was reported missing.

Perry denied the defense motions and ruled Friday afternoon that all of the statements will be allowed

Admin

Post by DALEY on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Sorry I haven't been on much...I don't communicate well when I am upset...
    Ian continues to ignore me..tried calling but he doesn't answer his phone, so I have left tons of messages on his facebook, but I guess he doesn't read them. I am so shocked he can be so cruel. It is kinda a nightmare for me.
    I am stuck on the news about Japan and Lybia..the world is in a crisis.
    Hope everyone is doing well, and will try to get back here soon.

Admin

Post by DALEY on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

My oh my..Biaz is sooo stupid!! I like Judge Perry..very straight forward, anyway watch this...
    http://www.wesh.com/r-video/27312287/detail.html

Admin

Post by DALEY on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm

hi all.....
    feeling very good lately, spring iscoming, and MAYBE casy trial, check out this site////
    http://www.wesh.com/r/27441851/detail.html

Admin

Post by DALEY on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 pm

I love Judge Perry! Not only is he top judge, he also runs the court, so when the subject of Florida's finances, and the courts being funded, he spoke about it all and that he not only will be judge in this court case, but he will be going to Tallahasee to push for the funding.
    It has been very interesting on "in session" and watching the hearing....the defense has a chemist that is disputing the findings about cloriphome, and decomp.Actually, he has been very convincing that the tests were not fully conducted....which is scarey that Biaz and gang can have that evidence dismissed. It was the lady lawyer conducting the interview. The prosicuter (sp) not as convincing....prosecution There is no standard for such testing. evidence "unreliable".
    It is hard to say which way judge will rule..it is " a matter of interpitation".
    They need other Drs to come forward and say Dr. Vass's interpitation is value.

One more thing..the case will start May 7th!! Hope everyone will be watching!!

Post by fabman1 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 am

Holy Crap! Just sitting here tonight, need to get to bed and was listening to some songs and guess what? Here it is, meant alot to me and Sis but still reminds me of alot of good times here and there.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_am1ydf8QRA
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Hay gang..Michy is trying to get on, sent her address to thread..hoping to see her hear soon!!!! Forever Friends - Page 20 359622 cheers

Post by Kaci on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 pm

fabman1 wrote:Holy Crap! Just sitting here tonight, need to get to bed and was listening to some songs and guess what? Here it is, meant alot to me and Sis but still reminds me of alot of good times here and there.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_am1ydf8QRA

Hi Bro - I love that song and yes it reminds me too of a lot of good times. Hope all is going well for ya and hope to talk to ya soon.

Take care,
    Bro
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Hay BB..u still here?? Forever Friends - Page 20 89763

Admin

Post by DALEY on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm

I love that song too......kinda tired and watching american Idol...heres hoping our little Mich gets on here too. the trial will be starting soon, so u all know what I'll be doing.....Davy..we need u to pick songs for us, if not tonite then more in the future..we'll call ya the music man or do u still want to be a bar tender..lol
    BB..just to let u know that I think ur special, and TG u can help ur friend!!!

davy

Post by Kaci on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Ya'll,

My life has been like a whirlwind that past couple of months and why I haven't been around. It's been hell for me since end of last year at work, but things are starting to get better.

I also just recently reconnected with my long lost childhood friends and getting reaquainted with them again. They were there in the morning going to school and something bad happened with their folks late in the day. I never saw them again after that morning. To be exact, while we were in school their Dad shot their Mom when she got home from work in their driveway and then shot himself. My best friends were orphand in less than 6 hours that day and I never saw them again after riding the bus to school with them that morning.

I just recently connected with them again and it's been good for all of us. I always wondered my whole life what ever happened to them. A couple weeks ago I tried searching for them on FB and went through umpteen pages of FB people with the same last name until I finally stumbled upon one of my friends. I sent a message to one of them and we have been reconnecting again since then. I'm the only one in the 37 yrs since this happened that knows what all happened that day and it is a very strong connection for them. It's something we have all needed all this time and to talk about what happened. We were all so very young at the time, but the memories are still right there. They never really had anyone to talk to about it that understood, until now. We are still getting reaquainted and it's something we all need to do right now. It's not always easy and some conversations with them are real tear jerkers. They were orphand in less than 6 hours and bounced around from home to home growing up. They were never allowed to go back to their home after that fatal day. They have no pictures of their childhood at all. I have several pictures and they want me to send them to them. It's been good for us to reconnect, but it also brings up the past and the happy and sad times as well.

Just wanted to let you know what I have been up to lately. Hope everyone is doing well and I promise I will be here much more often. The Ant trial is getting very interesting lately.

Love you all!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 pm

[quote="fabman1"]For you Miss Dale.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM[/quote

[youtube][/youtube]

And Davy..I LOVE YOU SO......

Admin

Post by DALEY on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 pm

OK BB..ur on..yea!!!!! I wuv ya girl friend!!

Post by MiShel on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey...I got back in...where is this new thread? Dale, your copies were only this one...I gave up here when I came back for when I came in, it seemed like a lonely desert.
    Anyways, How's everyone doing? Trial is just about to begin....WhooHoo!!!! Justice can finally be served.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Good evening ladies, I'm, here, making frozen pizza as Alison is not feeling well :( Will be back a little later if anyone is here.......
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I aint much of a bartender as I'm usually busy keeping the bartender busy;)

I don't mind playing music......one of my favorite things to do! Love finding old obscure stuff but we still remember! Heres one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T29-VNiC3Qg
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 pm

[quote="DALEY"]
    fabman1 wrote:For you Miss Dale.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM[/quote

[youtube][/youtube]

And Davy..I LOVE YOU SO......

GOOD ONE MISS DALE!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Ya'll,

My life has been like a whirlwind that past couple of months and why I haven't been around. It's been hell for me since end of last year at work, but things are starting to get better.

I also just recently reconnected with my long lost childhood friends and getting reaquainted with them again. They were there in the morning going to school and something bad happened with their folks late in the day. I never saw them again after that morning. To be exact, while we were in school their Dad shot their Mom when she got home from work in their driveway and then shot himself. My best friends were orphand in less than 6 hours that day and I never saw them again after riding the bus to school with them that morning.

I just recently connected with them again and it's been good for all of us. I always wondered my whole life what ever happened to them. A couple weeks ago I tried searching for them on FB and went through umpteen pages of FB people with the same last name until I finally stumbled upon one of my friends. I sent a message to one of them and we have been reconnecting again since then. I'm the only one in the 37 yrs since this happened that knows what all happened that day and it is a very strong connection for them. It's something we have all needed all this time and to talk about what happened. We were all so very young at the time, but the memories are still right there. They never really had anyone to talk to about it that understood, until now. We are still getting reaquainted and it's something we all need to do right now. It's not always easy and some conversations with them are real tear jerkers. They were orphand in less than 6 hours and bounced around from home to home growing up. They were never allowed to go back to their home after that fatal day. They have no pictures of their childhood at all. I have several pictures and they want me to send them to them. It's been good for us to reconnect, but it also brings up the past and the happy and sad times as well.

Just wanted to let you know what I have been up to lately. Hope everyone is doing well and I promise I will be here much more often. The Ant trial is getting very interesting lately.

Love you all!!

Sis, so glad you are getting thing back together in your life. It must be awesome to reunite with these old friends and its unimaginable what these young children went thru, let alone an adult having to go thru it. There has been way too much of that going on down here where a parent takes the others life and leave the children behind......sooo selfish. Recently had a friend who his neighbor wanted to shoot his own wife. He shot her at my friends doorstep where she came for help, and despite my friends attempt to save her life, she died. My friend shot him but didn't kill him, where the neighbor went back next door and took his own life, leaving 3 young children orphans. TOO many why's left to be answered and I don't have any solutions to these problems as we don't think that way........WTF!

Last edited by fabman1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:47 pm