that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 15 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello peeps....So sad about Haleigh isn't it...I am leaning towards the g/f being in on something....no reason really just gut feeling telling me....Hope you all had a good day....Mad coming home tomorrow...I probably already posted that..I am so tired that I can't remember anything....needless to say I won't be here but just a few and then I am headed to bed to watch tv....Dy I don't see how you do 40 hours in 2 days....Nana could not function....LOL

Hi Nana don't know how I am doing it either
    listening to the 911 tape she just called her bf who she is been with for only 5 months her husband.

He says he is killing whoever took her
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello peeps....So sad about Haleigh isn't it...I am leaning towards the g/f being in on something....no reason really just gut feeling telling me....Hope you all had a good day....Mad coming home tomorrow...I probably already posted that..I am so tired that I can't remember anything....needless to say I won't be here but just a few and then I am headed to bed to watch tv....Dy I don't see how you do 40 hours in 2 days....Nana could not function....LOL

listening to the 911 tape she just called her bf who she is been with for only 5 months her husband.

Hey Kaci and Dy....Now I don't know for sure here but wouldn't he be in trouble for her being only 17 and him 23......Where was his brain at???? And did you read about Haleigh's real Mom having to save her life when Dad wasn't watching her....Sounds like neither one of them needed this poor child....What is wrong with ppl these days? God gives them something as precious as a child and they either kill it, beat it or just don't want to take care of it....sigh...Nana just doesn't understand....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Your first subject - Page 15 3_41_021109_missing_haleigh4
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:03 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hey Kaci and Dy....Now I don't know for sure here but wouldn't he be in trouble for her being only 17 and him 23......Where was his brain at???? And did you read about Haleigh's real Mom having to save her life when Dad wasn't watching her....Sounds like neither one of them needed this poor child....What is wrong with ppl these days? God gives them something as precious as a child and they either kill it, beat it or just don't want to take care of it....sigh...Nana just doesn't understand....
    It's not adding up, now their saying GF took 2 and she is saying she passed? before she said she thought the one she took turned out okay.
    I have a feeling cops are leaning towards her as prime suspect
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Okay now story has shifted??????
    the Father his girlfiend last one to see
    She said she was not in bed in own bed, seeeeee? kaci was on to it!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Your first subject - Page 15 3_61_021109_missing_haleigh4

Our new poster child..NG has this on
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 15 3_41_021109_missing_haleigh4
    Hey Daley....Love ya...Hugs!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Crystal on NG now

Wonder if Shels found their pup today?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:07 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 15 3_61_021109_missing_haleigh4

Our new poster child..NG has this on

she is so cute
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Deanna, both parents had drug addiction problems in past and not sure about rencent? It's pretty sad for children to have to go through custody battles etc.. I don't know why but my gut keeps leaning towards GF being involved in it somehow. I can't stop my gut feelings unfortunately.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm

1. heard they were all in the same bed
    then she was told Junior was in kids room in his bed with Mistie and Haleigh in adults bed
    then she heard Junior and Haleigh were in the kids room and Mistie in adult bedroom

hmmmmmm
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hi Deanna, and Dottie, hugs

Mother of haleigh is on NG, and she said that she has been told different stories about where Haleigh was that nite...your right something stinks! we will forever praying for young children, epidemic, so sad, what can we do....

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Deanna, both parents had drug addiction problems in past and not sure about rencent? It's pretty sad for children to have to go through custody battles etc.. I don't know why but my gut keeps leaning towards GF being involved in it somehow. I can't stop my gut feelings unfortunately.

I know Kaci has his rap sheet maybe she'll post it
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Aw darn... Daley ya faked me out posting in same font as Deanna and I called you Deanna with last post OOPS!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm

NG has real problems with the change in story about where Haleigh was when abducted....
    very small house, couldn't she hear something?
    Kitchen light on,back door open, she did not physically take child, but she may have knownwho did take her.
    father passed polygraph test, girlfriend took two polygraph test
    two beds in one room, Juniorf with girl friend, and Haleigh in small other bed.
    Need more info on Jennifer Lundford case....
    they talk about that case alot.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Kaci wrote:Aw darn... Daley ya faked me out posting in same font as Deanna and I called you Deanna with last post OOPS!!!

I take that back LOL. Daley see you snuck in a response in between Deanna's and my post :) Ok, I'm alright now Very Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Ronald Cummings has had it verified that he was at work.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Aw darn... Daley ya faked me out posting in same font as Deanna and I called you Deanna with last post OOPS!!!

I take that back LOL. Daley see you snuck in a response in between Deanna's and my post :) Ok, I'm alright now Very Happy

I know, it is I who goofed :bom:
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Nana is going to bed....sorry I can't hang with you all tonight....I have tried to do to much today....I have to take Judy to grocery tomorrow....yep got a big day tomorrow too...I love you all....Hugs!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Nana is going to bed....sorry I can't hang with you all tonight....I have tried to do to much today....I have to take Judy to grocery tomorrow....yep got a big day tomorrow too...I love you all....Hugs!!!!

Nite Deanna, Hope you and Mom sleep well tonight...
    Love ya ((hugs)) Very Happy
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Hello i missed Nana :( ..Nite Nana & Dottie...HUGS!
    Hope everyones well...anymore love going on ? I love you Razz
    Hey, wow...been to spca and shelter...what a day! no pup yet...most of them at spca are not to be adopted for young children...
    The shelter was closed after I drove way out there...will check tomorrow.
    I am trying that way so we can save a homeless animal...the girls said they are so full because many families that had to foreclose turned their dogs and cats over...so many are older as well...I really don't want 10 yr or older...
    Gosh, I am just curious about the 17 yr old girlfriend of the dad...and that propped door?????
    Please lord let that child be alive....
    My son is sick, sleeping...fever... Crying or Very sad
    Trying to see what's going on everywhere here...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Your first subject - Page 15 Animation11-h1111112

Mother bad rapping the father, lied about why he had custody......I don't trust her either. It is all nabout custody!! She is very illiterate, can't speak very good english.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Mish wrote:Hello i missed Nana :( ..Nite Nana & Dottie...HUGS!
    Hey, wow...been to spca and shelter...what a day! no pup yet...most of them at spca are not to be adopted for young children...
    I am trying that way so we can save a homeless animal...the girls said they are so full because many families that had to foreclose turned their dogs and cats over...so many are older as well...I really don't want 10 yr or older...
    Gosh, I am just curious about the 17 yr old girlfriend of the dad...and that propped door?????

Hi Michele, Good to see ya. Sorry you weren't able to find a pup today. I couldn't go into one of those places. I'd open every cage in there and bring them all home with me.

Sorry to hear that your son is sick. Lot's of crud going around. I hope he gets to feeling better real soon..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm

HELLO mISH, so good of u to try and find a shelter dog.the next dog will be a shelter dog.
    this story about Haleigh is very confusing.

The police is going back 30 days/time line. closed the trailor, father staying in tent with girlfriend, then what? isn't he against law for being with an under age girl/ she is only 17 yrs old. Don't know why NG talks to her she can't talk well.
    2 stories on whether there is or was a break-in.
    anyway, very confusing case.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:54 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 15 Animation11-h1111112

Mother bad rapping the father, lied about why he had custody......I don't trust her either. It is all nabout custody!! She is very illiterate, can't speak very good english.

I think this is what it is over Daley, custody over her. If you think about it GF is only 17 and perhaps BF spends more time with daughter than her? Possibility. GF feels neglected and decides to work with Mother to solve both sittuations. Mother has access to daughter and GF has more time with BF. Trying to think about it from a 17yr old girls mind and how she could play into it. Plan back fires on her part though, because BF is so upset about his daughter and she is focus point from LE's standpoint and Gretta's now from what you said earlier. Of course GF will cry when focus is on her from media and LE and quit crying when focus changes. Change the focus point and it's no longer threatening to her personally. JMO

Last edited by Kaci on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Change your mind in Mistie yet Daley?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm

They don't even know if Haleigh went to school that day....hhmmmmm
    ...and Crystal said that Haleigh had missed so much school that there were talks that Dad could be put in jail for that.
    whole thing is strange

Last edited by Ribbon on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Ribbon wrote:They don't even know if Haleigh went to school that day....hhmmmmm
    ...and Crystal said that Haleigh had missed so much scholl that there were talks that Dad could be put in jail for that.
    whole thing is strange

Was this on NG Dy?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Mish wrote:Hello i missed Nana :( ..Nite Nana & Dottie...HUGS!
    Hi Shels,
    I am sure you will find your pup soon. Don't you have a very cute chi too?
    I am really into this new case, girlfriend looks very guilty.
    Crystal the bio Mom that was just on NG said the door was locked with a dead bolt
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Kaci wrote:
    ...and Crystal said that Haleigh had missed so much scholl that there were talks that Dad could be put in jail for that.
    whole thing is strange

Was this on NG Dy?

yes it was
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Kaci wrote:

I think this is what it is over Daley, custody over her. If you think about it GF is only 17 and perhaps BF spends more time with daughter than her? Possibility. GF feels neglected and decides to work with Mother to solve both sittuations. Mother has access to daughter and GF has more time with BF. Trying to think about it from a 17yr old girls mind and how she could play into it. Plan back fires on her part though, because BF is so upset about his daughter and she is focus point from LE's standpoint and Gretta's now from what you said earlier. Of course GF will cry when focus is on her from media and LE and quit crying when focus changes. Change the focus point and it's no longer threatening to her personally. JMO

... so he works the night shift... Is it normal to get out of work at 3ish in the morning?
    Strange that the time he gets off work is when Mistie woke up to use bathroom and finds her missing, does not call 911 she calls the dad and he is in driveway at that time.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Your first subject - Page 15 Hugs-11

Your first subject - Page 15 Gina12028404291cl9

Nite Mish, Sue, Deanna, and Dy..wish more of us would post, but I guess they r busy, but I do miss them.

Love ya all
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    whole thing is strange

Was this on NG Dy?

yes it was

Crystal the bio Mom that was just on NG said the door was locked with a dead bolt

K thanks. How would bio Mom know the door was locked with dead bolt??? GF can't keep her story straight on which bed whom slept in that night and now they don't know if Haleigh went to school that day or not. What the heck does this lil 17yr old know??? More than she is telling IMO
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 15 Hugs-11

Nite Mish, Sue, Deanna, and Dy..wish more of us would post, but I guess they r busy, but I do miss them.

Love ya all

Nite Daley, Sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow. Love ya :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    whole thing is strange

Was this on NG Dy?

yes it was

K thanks. How would bio Mom know the door was locked with dead bolt??? GF can't keep her story straight on which bed whom slept in that night and now they don't know if Haleigh went to school that day or not. What the heck does this lil 17yr old know??? More than she is telling IMO
    Bio Mom was the one that was talking about school and when asked if anyone had seen haleigh that day or if she even went to school Crystal only said that they were focusing since Tuesday. I guess she had been in house before and I think she said also on Tuesday.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 15 Hugs-11

Love ya all

Nite Daley, Sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow. Love ya :)

Nite daley, love you friend!
    I need to run to store soon, out of half and half darn it! I knew I forgot to pick something up. I just took some ZiCam never tried it but hopes it helps releive my symptoms I am freezing and have the heat up to 75!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

... so he works the night shift... Is it normal to get out of work at 3ish in the morning?
    Strange that the time he gets off work is when Mistie woke up to use bathroom and finds her missing, does not call 911 she calls the dad and he is in driveway at that time.

Exactly!!! I thought the very same thing!! She just suddenly wakes up same time he gets home and says it's because she had to use the bathroom. She can't keep story straight on whom slept in what bed either. I don't like to be judgemental, but can't help the strong feeling I have that the GF plays a big part in this.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Exactly!!! I thought the very same thing!! She just suddenly wakes up same time he gets home and says it's because she had to use the bathroom. She can't keep story straight on whom slept in what bed either. I don't like to be judgemental, but can't help the strong feeling I have that the GF plays a big part in this.
    I have this horrible feeling that she is not alive
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 pm

isn't the night shift like 11-7 or what woudl it be like 7pm-3am/ Do you know what he did for work? Did GF work? Who took care of the son when he woke up in morning? Father probably slept until 11am right?
    He has ony been with this Gf for something like 5 months

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Good evening everyone...it's Dave and Ali. We just got back from Orlando, long meeting today getting things ready for Hawaii. We will be staying a couple of extra days (wah wah 👅 ). We will be around tomorrow so we will have more time here with all of you....sorry, just been very busy. Hope you all have a great night, we will be here tomorrow, promise! Very Happy
    Goodnight and Love you all
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Dy, that Zicom worked for me but you gotta do it immediately I think...
    Nite Daley!! Sweet dreams lovely lady...
    Dy, the pup will come...just have to be patient...the chi roscoe is my daughters...danielle...he is ALL legs. LOL
    Sue, it is very nice to see you too friend!!!
    This story is getting weird, the gf is suspicious as heck...
    The Mom, well, I thought she was gonna fall over her chair...forgive me please but she was slowwww...they just don't all seem to have it straight...but then I wouldn't want to be in their shoes...Lord knows it'd be the worst imaginable.
    Many prayers!
    Sue, Where are so many of our peeps?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I have this horrible feeling that she is not alive

I guess I don't have that feeling yet Dy. I hope that my feeling is right and that she is alive and well.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:30 pm

dave wrote:Good evening everyone...it's Dave and Ali. We just got back from Orlando, long meeting today getting things ready for Hawaii. We will be staying a couple of extra days (wah wah 👅 ). We will be around tomorrow so we will have more time here with all of you....sorry, just been very busy. Hope you all have a great night, we will be here tomorrow, promise! Very Happy
    Goodnight and Love you all
    Good night glad all is well
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm afraid that she's not alive and the gf got stressed out & snapped...killed her.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
    <table class=blog id=blog cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr>[td width=30]Your first subject - Page 15 Spacer[/td]
    <td>

To All My Friends - Beware of Trolls
    Current mood: Your first subject - Page 15 Focused focused
    Category: MySpace

Good evening everyone!

First of all, let me apologize to all of you who have been visited, infected or attacked because of a few misdirected and evil spirited people. If you feel you need to delete me from your friends list because of this, go ahead.

Up until now I've been ready to accept new friends, to communicate with people and to help in any way I can regarding Caylee's story. As some of you know personally, I've spent hours sharing with and trying to help you through your pain as I dealt with mine. I don't say that for praise but to say it was my way of caring. A handful of "people" and I use that word loosely from a site called teamcaylee.yuku.com have taken it upon themselves to attack me, my family, other witnesses in the case, members of Websleuths and Scared Monkey's. If you are one of the people who have been terrorized or bullied by these people here is the site to let someone know: Cybercrime If they have defamed you, written libelous comments or posted private information these are the people to tell. The owners of the server where this site is hosted can be reached at Yuku.com. Do not allow these people to bully you.

Their "leader" goes by the names of Duh, Clovis, Good Catch, Oh Snap, Who shot J.R., and others. Some of the other screen names are somethingswrong, antiRG, TTT, UFgirl, CaliMom, and TeamCaylee. If you let them bully you they win. If EVERYONE who has been terrorized by these people were to rally together to file complaints, contact the server owners and local law enforcement, if they posted addresses or private information they will have to pay for that. If they've done this on the Topix forum please contact the General Counsel for the Tribune Company in Chicago, who own the Orlando Sentinel and other papers the Topix Forum is run. They already have a file in place on this and you can add to it. If you want a person's name, address and fax number please let me know.

If you have seen a rise in your friends list of late, please go through my friends list and let me know of anyone that either seems suspicious or you've been bothered by. I know that they are in my list of "friends". They have hacked into other pages and tried to get "information" on me and my son Jesse. Go through my list and let me know if you see any of them.

Now, all of you ladies out there, I want you to hear this part - recently I wrote about a site called Team Jesse that someone created on the Topix forum to support Jesse. These people, who also call themselves the "A-Team" with the "A" being the first letter of a certain well known last name, decided to hijack this forum to attack us. They have attacked and hurt my wife in the process. Their leader took all of her blogs from here and another site, cut and pasted personal things she wrote to friends and family out of context as a way to defame us, harass us and to ridicule her. When she wrote them to ask them to stop - they mocked her and did it even more. What makes that so astounding is that four of these people doing this are WOMEN themselves.

Many people have said ignore them, they will go away. Well, all of you who have been targeted by them know that is not the case. They've gone too far and now must be dealt with. Local LE have been alerted to them long ago. Federal LE have no jurisdiction as yet but one of these people is a professional who has access to private information and is using that access to obtain private information and is posting it online. That is ILLEGAL and will be exposed.

If you are a TROLL and have been lurking around here I want to say this to you - I've treated all of you with respect, consideration and compassion. I have always known who a few of you are and still was always been Christ-like to you. Some of you I gave a lot of my time to in a sincere effort to be of help over these 6-months knowing full well who you were. If you want to redeem yourself and know who these people are, please let me know.

I would suggest everyone back up their information, change your passwords and be prepared for ugliness from their "fearless" leader. I did not start this and when they hurt my wife they went too far and that is what the change in my status has been of late.

I had hoped to not have to go this route but tonight at the Topix forum for my son their leader, posted as Oh Snap, pasted MORE of my wife's blogs in an attempt to hurt us and ridicule her.

Why am I writing all of this - Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful deeds of darkness but rather expose them"...consider yourself EXPOSED!

Thank you,
    Richard Grund
    aka the Sword of THE KING

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Mish wrote:Dy, that Zicom worked for me but you gotta do it immediately I think...
    Dy, the pup will come...just have to be patient...the chi roscoe is my daughters...danielle...he is ALL legs. LOL
    The Mom, well, I thought she was gonna fall over her chair...forgive me please but she was slowwww...they just don't all seem to have it straight...but then I wouldn't want to be in their shoes...Lord knows it'd be the worst imaginable.
    Many prayers!
    Nana and Dale went to bed
    Dave and Ali just wrote in
    Haven't seen grandma or Tazebell
    I am running to store
    I hope this Zicam works now I am feeling very warm, my dogs are panting guess time to turn heat down
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Mish wrote:Dy, that Zicom worked for me but you gotta do it immediately I think...
    Many prayers!

Hey Michele, Many peeps are not here at the moment, but they will be back. Deanna and Daley went to bed early tonight (both very tired). Haven't seen Grandma, but she worked today and is mainly on in am. Ali and Dave - are probably having a splendid time with each other. Haven't seen somebody yet tonight. It's just you, me and Ali right now.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Wow Grund is having a hard time with his blog site huh? I am so glad I am so far removed from the Topix threads
    Never go to grunds site so appreciate the info, he is really pissed off
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm

I just posted the blog I just read from R~J...thought it was interesting and aren't we SO lucky to have gotten out of that place!!! cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Many prayers!

Hey Michele, Many peeps are not here at the moment, but they will be back. Deanna and Daley went to bed early tonight (both very tired). Haven't seen Grandma, but she worked today and is mainly on in am. Ali and Dave - are probably having a splendid time with each other. Haven't seen somebody yet tonight. It's just you, me and Ali right now.

Ali? lol! flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content