that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:17 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
    In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
    You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
    You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:49 am

hello daley cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject Empty where am I

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:51 am

hello
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:51 am

Ribbon wrote:hello daley cheers
    bounce Question
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:52 am

Ribbon wrote:hello

i don't know where i am
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 am

Admin wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:hello

i don't know where i am

heck we need to hit the hay Rolling Eyes
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:25 am

Your first subject Revenge_of_the_bears

Just playing and testing
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 am

I really like this! lol!

This is so much fun being somewhere in Cyberspace.
    Can play alot on here too Exclamation :farao:
    Change Colors elephant flower good night friends Sleep
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am

:arrow: :arrow:

Holy Mackrel, Kingfish! Am I in the right place? Is anyone here? bounce bounce I want my friends!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Your first subject Empty howdy

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 am

Grandma Linda wrote::arrow: :arrow:

Holy Mackrel, Kingfish! Am I in the right place? Is anyone here? bounce bounce I want my friends!!!

Grandma, U made it!!! yea!!!! I really like this site , it is fun too. dy and I were up so late to find us a new home. i hope some of our other friends find their way too!
    hugs sunny :queen: bounce
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:00 am

Admin wrote:

Grandma, U made it!!! yea!!!! I really like this site , it is fun too. dy and I were up so late to find us a new home. i hope some of our other friends find their way too!
    Hi Grandma! Kingfish is right. I think this is great I love it. Are you still here? Question
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Hi Grandma! Kingfish is right. I think this is great I love it. Are you still here? Question

Yepper, I am still here; but getting ready to do my Saturday stuff... grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, somewhere in there is going to be a visit with GRANDS and a nap, too. I love naps, always have but since I'm older, I don't razzed about taking one!

OT
    One of my dear sisters just called to tell my that one of my brothers-in-law lost his job yesterday. He has worked for Coke for over 30 years and they are ending his job. They told him that he has the most seniority so that makes him the target to be let go. He will receive a serverance package, but in two weeks, he's unemployeed. My sister works, she is a nurse in a doctor's office, but her pay alone won't cut it. What are people going to do? It is going to get worse before it gets better, I know that in my heart. So sad for this to be happening in the United States (or anywhere, for that matter)of America. God is saying, "Ok, America, you voted and told me that this is what you think is best for you. I'm going to allow you to have your way." But, we in this country didn't know when we were well off and the wilderness is going to be very familiar to us when God leaves us with the choice that we have made (no, for the record, I did not vote for Obama).
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:19 am

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Yepper, I am still here; but getting ready to do my Saturday stuff... grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, somewhere in there is going to be a visit with GRANDS and a nap, too. I love naps, always have but since I'm older, I don't razzed about taking one!

OT
    One of my dear sisters just called to tell my that one of my brothers-in-law lost his job yesterday. He has worked for Coke for over 30 years and they are ending his job. They told him that he has the most seniority so that makes him the target to be let go. He will receive a serverance package, but in two weeks, he's unemployeed. My sister works, she is a nurse in a doctor's office, but her pay alone won't cut it. What are people going to do? It is going to get worse before it gets better, I know that in my heart. So sad for this to be happening in the United States (or anywhere, for that matter)of America. God is saying, "Ok, America, you voted and told me that this is what you think is best for you. I'm going to allow you to have your way." But, we in this country didn't know when we were well off and the wilderness is going to be very familiar to us when God leaves us with the choice that we have made (no, for the record, I did not vote for Obama).

Mad Terrible about your brother in law. Even coke huh? Wow affraid
    Hope to see you later!

Last edited by Ribbon on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Your first subject Empty ditto

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:22 am

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Admin wrote:

OT

I got it, I am unemployed, and I did not vote for the big O either
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:22 am

Just wanted to let ya'll know that my avatar is my oldest grandson, here... Justin - he will be 13 in about 45 days - he is counting, I am not. He is a precious young man! He helps his dad with outside chores and helps his mom inside, even changes diapers and cooks! I am in awe of him! ... Straight A student and Boy Scout, too!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:25 am

I'm afraid it is going to end up being "Uh-O" for all of us!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Your first subject Empty new post

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:31 am

[b]Welcome Friends!!!
    I am hoping everyone learns how to post here! It really is fun, and as Dy says we are in Cyberspace, and I have total control on who may or may not be in this forum!!
    There is a second post which is just a poll so that I know if u'all like this site or not! Please do the poll. If you hate it we will start over, but this is such a good site. I am still learning,but getting a good handle on it.
    Our other place is being disolved, so please come here!![b]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:37 am

Grandma Linda wrote:I'm afraid it is going to end up being "Uh-O" for all of us!

what do u mean..it is fairly easy, u got on..we have to have a place to go to!! elephant
    sorry not mad, just worried..love ya Linda Laughing Very Happy lol!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 am

Grandma Linda wrote:I'm afraid it is going to end up being "Uh-O" for all of us!
    Crying or Very sad :( What do you mean "Uh- O" noone can find us here cheers
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:46 am

Ribbon wrote:

Good Morning All - Whew I made it. Very Happy
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Good Morning All - Whew I made it. Very Happy

HEY KACI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:50 am

We need a song Kaci! 🐱 link is to the right of the image for you tube it's the 7th to the right from the second row
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 am

Ribbon wrote:We need a song Kaci! 🐱 link is to the right of the image for you tube it's the 7th to the right from the second row

Hows this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IojL1-1CTcc
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 am

Kaci, Dy and I have been on this late into the nite, and this morning. We hope that this works for all of us, as neitherof us want to loose such a good companionship!
    It was totally an accident that I found this site. Dy suggested "forum" I looked for "free forums" and found this site. it allows us to bejust us, and I have the ability to delete anyone, and keep us so very private.
    As u noticed on the very old Secret Garden, they are still trolling, and found us last nite..wow like they have nothing else to do, but try to mess us up...so it has been a total goal of ours to find a secure spot. Like anything else it is a learning curve, but in a short time I have found so much to do, like videos, music, pics just like our last place.
    Please keepthe faith. I love u all so much, and was soooo upset about Fox, change can be a bitch, but I think this will be long term!! Good luck, and I hope slowly everyone will get on, and we can continue as usual!!
    Thank u for being u, and will continue to always do things to help our little group out!!
    bounce bounce Exclamation Exclamation
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:We need a song Kaci! 🐱 link is to the right of the image for you tube it's the 7th to the right from the second row

Hows this one
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IojL1-1CTcc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IojL1-1CTcc[/quote[/url]]

LOVE IT!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:09 am

Kaci wrote:

Hows this one

[color=darkblue]Wow Kaci, your learning curve is fast!! Got to run and do some chores, but not for long. If anyone is daubtful, please let them know it is OK![/color]
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:11 am

Admin wrote:Kaci, Dy and I have been on this late into the nite, and this morning. We hope that this works for all of us, as neitherof us want to loose such a good companionship!
    It was totally an accident that I found this site. Dy suggested "forum" I looked for "free forums" and found this site. it allows us to bejust us, and I have the ability to delete anyone, and keep us so very private.
    As u noticed on the very old Secret Garden, they are still trolling, and found us last nite..wow like they have nothing else to do, but try to mess us up...so it has been a total goal of ours to find a secure spot. Like anything else it is a learning curve, but in a short time I have found so much to do, like videos, music, pics just like our last place.
    Please keepthe faith. I love u all so much, and was soooo upset about Fox, change can be a bitch, but I think this will be long term!! Good luck, and I hope slowly everyone will get on, and we can continue as usual!!
    Thank u for being u, and will continue to always do things to help our little group out!!
    bounce bounce Exclamation Exclamation

I keep screwing up Daley LOL. Twice I have tried to respond and tell you and Dy what an excellent job you did finding this place!! I keep doing something wrong, because it doesn't show up. The others on the OW thread are just jealous that we are still together and they are not part of us. NICE JOB DY AND DALEY Very Happy
    I'll get the hang of this soon.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am

Admin wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Hows this one

Wow Kaci, your learning curve is fast!! Got to run and do some chores, but not for long. If anyone is daubtful, please let them know it is OK![/color]

[color=red]I have to run too pretty quick. Going to my Mom's to install her new computer, then work on installing mine this afternoon. I'll be back though.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 am

Kaci wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Hows this one

Wow Kaci, your learning curve is fast!! Got to run and do some chores, but not for long. If anyone is daubtful, please let them know it is OK![/color]

[color=red]I have to run too pretty quick. Going to my Mom's to install her new computer, then work on installing mine this afternoon. I'll be back though.

Okay me too
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 am

Ribbon wrote:

I made it! Very Happy
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 am

pirat Hi Dave!!!!! So what do you think Cap'em?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 am

Ribbon wrote: pirat Hi Dave!!!!! So what do you think Cap'em?

I love it! You guys ROCK!!!! sunny
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:46 am

dave wrote:

Kaci is having some uplaoding issues, I emailed her and told her if it doesn't work out for one person we don't stay for we all have to stay together. The good thing is this is free! cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 am

Your first subject Cayleebeads</A>

Last edited by Ribbon on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:54 am

Ribbon wrote:
    dave wrote:

Kaci is having some uplaoding issues, I emailed her and told her if it doesn't work out for one person we don't stay for we all have to stay together. The good thing is this is free! cheers

I agree. I hope she makes it thru
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 am

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    dave wrote:

I agree. I hope she makes it thru

lol You got your Avatar up! Good Form Cap'em! pirat
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 am

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

I made it! Very Happy

howdy partner, glad u like this...don't get frustrated...we r still learning, dy and I call each other...lov ya
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:59 am

Your first subject KCOJ
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Your first subject 41165290
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Kaci, hang in there. I think Dy is calling u!
    Dave, Iam so glad u picked this up sp fast!
    Dy still has to tell me what to do and I am the f admin.
    but itis fun, and mostly what is important, it is private...just us!!!!
    Have fun today, I will be going to movies at 4PM, so won't be on tonight until later! affraid Razz Laughing Cool
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Your first subject XmasCongaLineAni

Hopefully, we will be dancing with glee!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 pm

HAY, NO ONE IS STOPPING ME FROM POSTING TOO QUICKLY..ANOTHER BENEFIT OF THIS FORUM!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Admin wrote:HAY, NO ONE IS STOPPING FROM POSTING TOO QUICKLY..ANOTHER BENEFIT OF THIS FORUM!
    Dale change your name from admin
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Admin wrote:HAY, NO ONE IS STOPPING FROM POSTING TOO QUICKLY..ANOTHER BENEFIT OF THIS FORUM!

HOW??
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

HOW??
    You just did!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:20 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

HOW??

DID IT! cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:22 pm

DALEY wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

HOW??

lol! flower cheers

DID IT! cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:33 pm

I just talked to Kaci! We had a great conversation! I wish this had audio chat on it too! Very Happy :)
    We would talk up a storm!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content