that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 14 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Morning ladies....Nana is running full steam this morning....I found a burst of energy so I am cleaning up a storm...I did the kitchen last night....today I cleaned out the pantry and got the bathroom done...now I just have to run the sweeper and put all the garbage out....whew....I hope you all are having a fun day....Mad is in a private room now at the hospital so I am thinking he won't be home today for sure....I am hoping that they keep him until he gets lots better....If anyone wants to call him the number is 352-401-7311.....that is directly to his room.....I will see you all later....love ya...hugs!!! I love you Very Happy flower

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Clean!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

thanks for the info
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Ribbon, thank you so much for posting the update about the little boy that TES found, ALIVE, in Texas. I had no idea that he was quite so bad off, poor baby, and I am so happy at the outcome, it brought me to tears! Thank you again for posting it.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Ribbon wrote:who is picked for the Idol's mentor this year you know? Question
    Not sure...barry manilow?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:who is picked for the Idol's mentor this year you know? Question
    Not sure...barry manilow?

Shels ~ Your might be right, he did them a little pep talk ~

Someone I am so happy that boy is okay too, hope the outcome for Haleigh is not another tragedy

BBl got to run errands
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Your first subject - Page 14 Maids3
    Thanks for mad's update nana...so glad he's on his way to recovery...

We sure miss him... Crying or Very sad
    You are getting me energized to get up and clean! bounce
    HUGS!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Your first subject - Page 14 Dogs

Heading out to the spca...maybe today will be our lucky day!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello friends....I just talked to Mad....he is getting out of the hospital tomorrow bounce ....he sounds so much better....he is also going to be able to have some home health care too so that is a big plus for him to make sure that he gets over this pneumonia Very Happy .....I have cleaned all day and Nana is so tired....gotta go and start some supper soon....will BBL...love u all I love you ....hugs!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi All,

An update on Haleigh -
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18700272/detail.html

Dy - Thanks for all the updates posted today.

Somebody - Sorry I keep missing you on here, but good to see ya.

Nana - Wow, you've busy, busy, busy cleaning today.

Misty - Hope you had good luck at the icpa (s) today.

Grandma - Hope work is going well for ya.

Daley - Were's my bud Daley today??? Hope your doing alright...

Ali and Dave - Hope to see ya both tonight...

Hope you all had a great day.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm

George shows up to help missing Haleigh with Kid Finders?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Another update on Haleigh from Fox with a little more info.
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/021209Day_3_in_search_for_Haleigh

JMO - If the girlfriend and 3yr old son were sleeping in same bed as Haleigh, seems like one of them would have woken up, but perhaps heavy sleepers. Also JMO - Whom ever took her had to know what bedroom she slept in and some details of what inside of home was like. Haleigh was in the middle of a custody battle, so something sounds fishy to me about it. My gut tells me she is alive. I hope and pray that she is...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:37 pm

OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1');

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh has been missing since she went to bed Monday night.

George Anthony is with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. The two had lunch together and spoke to the media afterward.

Mr. Anthony says he is here for support, and that he and Cummings are part of a unique club. Anthony says this is not about him, it's just about finding Haleigh.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131173&catid=17
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Kaci wrote:Another update on Haleigh from Fox with a little more info.

JMO - If the girlfriend and 3yr old son were sleeping in same bed as Haleigh, seems like one of them would have woken up, but perhaps heavy sleepers. Also JMO - Whom ever took her had to know what bedroom she slept in and some details of what inside of home was like. Haleigh was in the middle of a custody battle, so something sounds fishy to me about it. My gut tells me she is alive. I hope and pray that she is...

Something aboyut the dead bolt from inside was secured. Father locked that back door and need a key for it
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Last night on Greta Father said he passed the polygraph did not comment on if his girlfriend passed or not hmmmm
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:George shows up to help missing Haleigh with Kid Finders?

Hi Dy - I haven't read where Kid Finders was there. I know TES, LP, GA and LE are though. TES said they would need voluteers on Friday, when they have search sites mapped out. I read some posts further down from the article and someone mentioned Kid Finders, but not sure they are there.

Some are also bashing GA for being there, why I don't know? I think it's very nice of him to be there and he certainly know's how this couple is feeling right now.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Dy - I haven't read where Kid Finders was there. I know TES, LP, GA and LE are though. TES said they would need voluteers on Friday, when they have search sites mapped out. I read some posts further down from the article and someone mentioned Kid Finders, but not sure they are there.

Some are also bashing GA for being there, why I don't know? I think it's very nice of him to be there and he certainly know's how this couple is feeling right now.

I did read somewhere they were invovled KFN that is. I am trying to find interview GF Misty/Misye did today. have you seen it anywhere?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Something aboyut the dead bolt from inside was secured. Father locked that back door and need a key for it

Didn't see about the dead bolt being locked. Only saw were a brick was found proping open a door. The whole thing just sounds fishy to me.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Dy - Where's Daley tonight?? She alright?? Haven't seen that she was on here all day.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I did read somewhere they were invovled KFN that is. I am trying to find interview GF Misty/Misye did today. have you seen it anywhere?

Sorry Dy, I browsed back again and don't see it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Didn't see about the dead bolt being locked. Only saw were a brick was found proping open a door. The whole thing just sounds fishy to me.

Today Sherpard Smith interviewed Bio Mom Crystal and her Mother and during that interview she mentioned about the dead bolt lock on door
    found this
    Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.
    Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.
    A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh’s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.
    Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriffs Office said there were child custody issues between the girls mother and father, but there was no indication those issues have anything to do with the girls disappearance.
    K-9 units have been on the ground helping scour nearby areas for Haleigh, but so far they have turned up nothing.
    Detectives said the screen door at the girls home was propped open and may not have been locked. They questioned an air conditioning repairman earlier that day and he has checked out.
    FOX 35 recently learned that the girls father, Ronald, was arrested in 2006 for trespassing after warning. He bonded out on a $504 bail.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Okay had to go into WS posts are saying father has quite a rap sheet
    this is what they are writing ~ going to try and find Mistie's interview
    Crystal was not given a polygraph test yet. She knows the father and girlfriend were given polygraphs, but knows nothing else about it.

-Crystal has had substance abuse problems in the past, which is why she didn't have full custody.

-Crystal got a call at 3:49am from Ronald saying Haleigh was missing.

-The grandmother (Marie Griffis) thinks that the 17 year old had something to do with this.

-A few years ago, Ronald wasn't watching Haleigh while at his mothers house and she almost drowned in the canal. Crystal jumped in and pulled her out.

-According to Crystal, Haleigh is scared of the dark and would've never went outside that night.

-LE states girlfriends stories are inconsistent.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Wow Haleigh almost died before read this
    I missed it on Shepard's interviewIn reference to the incident where Haleigh was found face down in creek, Crystal stated that she was putting diaper bag in the car, and she asked Ronald to go get Haleigh, she went in the house to get some more baby stuff, and asked Ronald where Haleigh was says Ronald cursed at her, and she saw Haleigh face down in the creek and went in and got her.

Shep told the mother " I know the father got custody because you had some substance abuse issues of your own in the past" then he quickly changed the subject.

Crystal says she think someone took the child. Shep asked how she knew. Crystal said because she got a call at 3:49 am. Shep said, so why does that make you think she was missing, instead of just wandering off? Crystal said my daugther would not to do that.

The grandmother (Maternal) said that if the sheriff said the door was no broken into, and Ronald says the door was lock, someone must have either had a key or unlocked it from the inside. Shep said "It sounds like you're pointing to the 17 year old girl" the mother said "either her, or a family member with a key. Someone close."

All paraphrased
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Today Sherpard Smith interviewed Bio Mom Crystal and her Mother and during that interview she mentioned about the dead bolt lock on door
    found this
    Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.
    Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.
    A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh’s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.
    Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriffs Office said there were child custody issues between the girls mother and father, but there was no indication those issues have anything to do with the girls disappearance.
    K-9 units have been on the ground helping scour nearby areas for Haleigh, but so far they have turned up nothing.
    Detectives said the screen door at the girls home was propped open and may not have been locked. They questioned an air conditioning repairman earlier that day and he has checked out.
    FOX 35 recently learned that the girls father, Ronald, was arrested in 2006 for trespassing after warning. He bonded out on a $504 bail.

Ah, ya found it!!! I guess KFN is there.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Ribbon wrote:Wow Haleigh almost died before read this
    I missed it on Shepard's interview
    In reference to the incident where Haleigh was found face down in creek, Crystal stated that she was putting diaper bag in the car, and she asked Ronald to go get Haleigh, she went in the house to get some more baby stuff, and asked Ronald where Haleigh was says Ronald cursed at her, and she saw Haleigh face down in the creek and went in and got her.

Shep told the mother " I know the father got custody because you had some substance abuse issues of your own in the past" then he quickly changed the subject.

Crystal says she think someone took the child. Shep asked how she knew. Crystal said because she got a call at 3:49 am. Shep said, so why does that make you think she was missing, instead of just wandering off? Crystal said my daugther would not to do that.

The grandmother (Maternal) said that if the sheriff said the door was no broken into, and Ronald says the door was lock, someone must have either had a key or unlocked it from the inside. Shep said "It sounds like you're pointing to the 17 year old girl" the mother said "either her, or a family member with a key. Someone close."

All paraphrased

My gut tells me the girlfriend had something to do with it too. I started to post that in prior post, but didn't want to place judgement based on my feelings. I don't think this was a random act and was planned out. I'm leaning towards the GF as being involved with it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm

tell me what you think after you listen to her on video...I am curious and will be waiting :bball:
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Ribbon wrote:tell me what you think after you listen to her on video...I am curious and will be waiting :bball:

Just finnished listening to it. I don't buy her story of what happened. She was crying initially when focus was on her and being questioned by police. She stopped crying when the talk was about Haleigh. JMO
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 pm

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=149130&storyid=131162

TES doing search on horse back
    evidence collected
    44 sex offenders in a 5 mile radius
    So what's Leonard doing?
    this poor little girl
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:tell me what you think after you listen to her on video...I am curious and will be waiting :bball:

Just finnished listening to it. I don't buy her story of what happened. She was crying initially when focus was on her and being questioned by police. She stopped crying when the talk was about Haleigh. JMO

I smell fish like you! pale
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 pm

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701599/index.html

gees something is not right with this GF
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Ribbon wrote:http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=149130&storyid=131162

evidence collected
    So what's Leonard doing?
    this poor little girl

Dy, My gut tells me that this little girl is alive. Searches are going to be conducted in a number of ways right up front to rule things out. If she wandered away on her own at night, she couldn't go that far thus ground searches/water searches. They will have all types of searches taking place by those trained in each field of expertise right upfront. Rule those aspects out and then focus on wider range if needed.

I just get the feeling that this whole thing was planned out and the GF has something to do with it. JMO
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Now GF is saying she was in her own bed.
    She's crying but where are the tears, she's trying!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm

hI kACI, AND dY, was just reading back, watched the video, and I guess I am not suspicious as u too. It felt to me that she was telling the trueth. Did u see her mother, now she looked like she was from Appalaca (sp). I think it is theraputic for George to get involved in helping other families that have lost a child. U have to fill that void.
    I think since there w2as a custody case going on here, someone had someone kidnap that little girl, so that one of the parents doesn't get that child.

As for me, I cleaned for 4 hrs, got home, and literally passed out....I am on mew medications, so that may have affected me too. But, I am here, made it, and no more flying around Kaci, I get too tired, so kee3p me on the ground, please!
    finally, seo many children go missing, thank God for TES, but whomever feels it is OK to take a child should be put down.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:58 pm

DALEY wrote:hI kACI, AND dY, was just reading back, watched the video, and I guess I am not suspicious as u too. It felt to me that she was telling the trueth. Did u see her mother, now she looked like she was from Appalaca (sp). I think it is theraputic for George to get involved in helping other families that have lost a child. U have to fill that void.
    I think since there w2as a custody case going on here, someone had someone kidnap that little girl, so that one of the parents doesn't get that child.

As for me, I cleaned for 4 hrs, got home, and literally passed out....I am on mew medications, so that may have affected me too. But, I am here, made it, and no more flying around Kaci, I get too tired, so kee3p me on the ground, please!
    finally, seo many children go missing, thank God for TES, but whomever feels it is OK to take a child should be put down.

Chatter on WS right now is they think it's the Uncle who lved close by
    JUST A RUMOR AND SUSPICION
    I myself think it's too early for George to go out like the new John Walsh with Kid Finders who are darn crooks
    What's Leonard doing there shining his boots? Haven't heard a peep!!
    BTW George looked terrible in that interview very shaky sure he is having flashes of past events
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=149130&storyid=131162

evidence collected
    So what's Leonard doing?
    this poor little girl

Dy, My gut tells me that this little girl is alive. Searches are going to be conducted in a number of ways right up front to rule things out. If she wandered away on her own at night, she couldn't go that far thus ground searches/water searches. They will have all types of searches taking place by those trained in each field of expertise right upfront. Rule those aspects out and then focus on wider range if needed.

I just get the feeling that this whole thing was planned out and the GF has something to do with it. JMO
    I pray and hope you are right that she is alive
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Issues" is on.....alot of info.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 pm

DALEY wrote:Issues" is on.....alot of info.

uncle lenny.." finger prints on tape, were kc's"
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:09 pm

DALEY wrote:hI kACI, AND dY, was just reading back, watched the video, and I guess I am not suspicious as u too. It felt to me that she was telling the trueth. Did u see her mother, now she looked like she was from Appalaca (sp). I think it is theraputic for George to get involved in helping other families that have lost a child. U have to fill that void.

Hi Daley, Good to see ya and sorry for feeling whooped. Don't worry I still have that line attached to ya. You won't float away :)

I guess what I find troubling regarding GF is she initially said she was sleeping in same bed with Haleigh and the 3 yr old and then said later that Haleigh was in her bed and she and 3yr old were in another bed. Not sure how you can mistake that.. She also get's teared up when the focus is on her and quits crying when it's about Haleigh or someone else. It's JMO initially with what we know about it so far.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Chatter on WS right now is they think it's the Uncle who lved close by
    JUST A RUMOR AND SUSPICION
    I myself think it's too early for George to go out like the new John Walsh with Kid Finders who are darn crooks
    What's Leonard doing there shining his boots? Haven't heard a peep!!
    BTW George looked terrible in that interview very shaky sure he is having flashes of past events

Dy, I didn't think GA looked too good either. I think he's just trying to do what he can to help someone else in need and perhaps it's healing to him in a way. I would imagine going through something like that yourself and knowing what it feels like, would prompt you to help someone else. Lenny is just trying to get in the spot light again, but it's one more searcher to help find her.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Daley, Good to see ya and sorry for feeling whooped. Don't worry I still have that line attached to ya. You won't float away :)

I guess what I find troubling regarding GF is she initially said she was sleeping in same bed with Haleigh and the 3 yr old and then said later that Haleigh was in her bed and she and 3yr old were in another bed. Not sure how you can mistake that.. She also get's teared up when the focus is on her and quits crying when it's about Haleigh or someone else. It's JMO initially with what we know about it so far.

thanks kaci, and u guys r such cynics!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Who me?? Very Happy No, I'm generally not. Something just doesn't seem right with this and it's only a gut feeling that's all. I could be totally wrong!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Who me?? Very Happy No, I'm generally not. Something just doesn't seem right with this and it's only a gut feeling that's all. I could be totally wrong!!!

I do agree is something is wrong with the whole thing..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Has GF gotten some legal advice yet?
    Is she lawyered up with Baez I would throw in the darn towel
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 pm

sniped this info
    Haleigh Cummings- 5 year old missing.

Ronald Cummings- Father of Haleigh. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Crystal Sheffield- Mother of Haleigh. (lives about an hour and a half from Haleigh)

Misty Croslin- Girlfriend of the father. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Marie Griffis- Grandmother of Haleigh (maternal side)

Johnny Sheffield- Grandfather of Haleigh (maternal side)

Crystal Cummings- Aunt of Haleigh (paternal side)

Chad Griffis- Fiancee of Haleighs mother (unsure of why him and Haleighs mom have the same last name)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm

He said that his gf called him as he was pulling in the driveway
    she never called 911 he did
    she's such a young teenager what is he 23 or something/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I want to hear the 911 tape/s lets look for them
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Your first subject - Page 14 Missingchildren
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Hello peeps....So sad about Haleigh isn't it...I am leaning towards the g/f being in on something....no reason really just gut feeling telling me....Hope you all had a good day....Mad coming home tomorrow...I probably already posted that..I am so tired that I can't remember anything....needless to say I won't be here but just a few and then I am headed to bed to watch tv....Dy I don't see how you do 40 hours in 2 days....Nana could not function....LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:I want to hear the 911 tape/s lets look for them
    http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090212/ARTICLES/902110942

hard to hear GF all garbled ~ she says it's her daughter
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello peeps....So sad about Haleigh isn't it...I am leaning towards the g/f being in on something....no reason really just gut feeling telling me....Hope you all had a good day....Mad coming home tomorrow...I probably already posted that..I am so tired that I can't remember anything....needless to say I won't be here but just a few and then I am headed to bed to watch tv....Dy I don't see how you do 40 hours in 2 days....Nana could not function....LOL

Hi Deanna, Hope you and Mom are doing well tonight. You've had a busy day today with cleaning etc... If I miss you leaving tonight, sleep well.. Thanks for the updates on Mad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content