that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 16 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Gotta run to the superette it's only 5 minutes away BRB 🐱 bounce :arrow: Exclamation
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 pm

dave wrote:Good evening everyone...it's Dave and Ali. We just got back from Orlando, long meeting today getting things ready for Hawaii. We will be staying a couple of extra days (wah wah 👅 ). We will be around tomorrow so we will have more time here with all of you....sorry, just been very busy. Hope you all have a great night, we will be here tomorrow, promise! Very Happy
    Goodnight and Love you all

Nite you two. Hope your having a great time together :)
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Hope the Zicom works Dy...yea, R~J is po'd as you know what...
    He should just stay away from that place...but i have no idea why in the world he even went there...probably heard...SO folks from the Caylee story have been lurking I guess!

I hope Tazzy will come back when she can.
    Why didn't the GF HEAR someone at the back door if she was up on the toilet? HMMMMMM
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Dy, that Zicom worked for me but you gotta do it immediately I think...
    Nite Daley!! Sweet dreams lovely lady...
    Dy, the pup will come...just have to be patient...the chi roscoe is my daughters...danielle...he is ALL legs. LOL
    Sue, it is very nice to see you too friend!!!
    This story is getting weird, the gf is suspicious as heck...
    The Mom, well, I thought she was gonna fall over her chair...forgive me please but she was slowwww...they just don't all seem to have it straight...but then I wouldn't want to be in their shoes...Lord knows it'd be the worst imaginable.
    Many prayers!
    Sue, Where are so many of our peeps?

Hey Michele, Many peeps are not here at the moment, but they will be back. Deanna and Daley went to bed early tonight (both very tired). Haven't seen Grandma, but she worked today and is mainly on in am. Ali and Dave - are probably having a splendid time with each other. Haven't seen somebody yet tonight. It's just you, me and Ali right now.

Ali? lol! flower

Ah shoot!!! Sorry meant Dy. Dy why do you have to read so darn close Laughing BUSTED again!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

How's the horses Dy?
    Sue, what kind of dog is Kaci?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Missed D & A...Nite you 2...look forward to you both being here tomorrow nite...love to hear about all the fun you're having and are going to have in Hawaii? What island you going to?
    What I'd give to be going right now!!!
    How exciting!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Here I am, popping in. Shels, is that your pic? What a lovely woman! Everybody looks so nice in Dales beautiful drawings but I can see from your pic you live up to it!

I am confused about a few things and have been too embarassed to ask. Can we mention old top1X names here? I know who Dale was (SC), and I am pretty sure I know who Shels was (MLPR?), Ribbon was (HH?), and of course Kaci never changed. I also know who grandma was and is! But Kaci is actually a dog and Sue is Kaci? OK, so I am sooo sorry, but what was Ali's name back in the day? Ali, are you Just_AZ?

Just trying to get things straight!

I hope and pray that you are right and the abduction of little Haleigh might be just an abduction due to custody battle. Because that might mean she could still be alive or even unharmed. Which is certainly better than the unknown sex offender abduction or a killing or accidental death with coverup by family or GF, which I hope to God it is not. I pray she is found safe.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey OT_S, yes, you got everyone correct...you're good!!!
    My avatar today is NOT me...it's my older girl...Dale said to post pics of my world out here, so I am sharing different ones, that was on her graduation day in Dec.

Ok, so do y'all think little Caylee's ashes were inside the Teddy Bear at the memorial?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Mish wrote:How's the horses Dy?

Mish - Kaci and Abby (my lil pups) are Westies (West Hiland White Terriers). They are full of spunk, always happy to see you and love to sit on your lap and cuddle too.

Just finnished reading your post about JG. Whoa, some very familiar names on there.. Someone hacked into my old comp and the mouse would move on it's own and start clicking on things without me even touching it. Freaked me out!!!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Oh wow, she's such a beauty! You proud mommy!

I don't think that her ashes were in the bear, because it would have to be "custom" - that's not one of those urn bears it's a standard "classic Pooh." But you and I are echoing last night!

I'm so happy to hear that is indeed Az... I remember her sweet avatar over on "the other place" and she is so nice.

Has Rosie been to this new place yet?

That is crazy about Grund and Top1x!! I don't blame him, those folks are awful, if I were he I would just stay far away from there. Even a "support" thread there can get very hijacked. Maybe a moderated forum on WS or SM or something could start a "support" thread or something instead. I think he's way wrong about "Duh" being all those other trolls although I know Duh didn't mince words and could be very offensive to some folks, and I know he did "have it out" for Jessie and family at the beginning, but I think when Duh dropped off the thread he truly dropped off. I don't think he came back as a differently named troll. IMO, anyway...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 pm

otb_someone wrote:Here I am, popping in. Shels, is that your pic? What a lovely woman! Everybody looks so nice in Dales beautiful drawings but I can see from your pic you live up to it!

I am confused about a few things and have been too embarassed to ask. Can we mention old top1X names here? I know who Dale was (SC), and I am pretty sure I know who Shels was (MLPR?), Ribbon was (HH?), and of course Kaci never changed. I also know who grandma was and is! But Kaci is actually a dog and Sue is Kaci? OK, so I am sooo sorry, but what was Ali's name back in the day? Ali, are you Just_AZ?

Just trying to get things straight!

I hope and pray that you are right and the abduction of little Haleigh might be just an abduction due to custody battle. Because that might mean she could still be alive or even unharmed. Which is certainly better than the unknown sex offender abduction or a killing or accidental death with coverup by family or GF, which I hope to God it is not. I pray she is found safe.

Hi Somebody - Good to see ya. Finally I'm on same time you are for a change. Yep, guess you could say I'm impersonating my pup by using her name as my screen name. Sue is my real name, so sorry if I confused you. There was a few posts where (Casey) was spelled my way Kaci, so some started calling me Sue. The misspelling was not an issue for me. Was only setting record straight to clear my lil pups name LOL :)
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey Kaci! We finally meet again!
    So you are a westie girl! Everyone I know with Westies is just wrapped around their little paws! A lady I work with has two and each of her daughters has two or three. She says they "Chipped" when they get another. She says they are "potato chip dogs" because you can't have just one.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:How's the horses Dy?

Mish - Kaci and Abby (my lil pups) are Westies (West Hiland White Terriers). They are full of spunk, always happy to see you and love to sit on your lap and cuddle too.

Just finnished reading your post about JG. Whoa, some very familiar names on there.. Someone hacked into my old comp and the mouse would move on it's own and start clicking on things without me even touching it. Freaked me out!!!

Hi Someone!
    Even though were not on Topix anymore do we need to change passwords?
    Cowboy was Mad As Hell

Horses are fine Mish and ot oh just looked at this ZiCam and it says it "Daytime" Am I"m going to be up all night? affraid

And Yes I think Caylee's ashes are in that teddy bear probably at Shirley's house and George has some in his locket from the way he spoke at the Memorial.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

I had a Casey dog once, he was my heart, a ridgeback, LOVE THEM. I have three dogs now but only one is a real breed. (he was a puppymill petstore dog given to my hubby by his ex) the other two are mutts, but one is the most beautiful mutt I have ever seen, I wish I could figure out what he is, he's like a collie/shepherd/golden/setter looking mix, black and reddish tan, and did I mention GORGEOUS!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Kaci how long ago did someone hack your comp? Was it way back when on Oh well?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words OT_S...so glad we met here...

HEY, if LP claims the fingerprints on duct tape is Casey's, there has to be something on the heart sticker too...???
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 pm

I knew who Mad was and is too! GOSH I HOPE HE IS OK AND HOME SOON! (written in all caps in honor of him!) Has Nana said who is taking care of his pup?

And as for the top1x handles, I don't know the answer to that, don't know if google would find this place or not! I know that I can get to it and read without being logged in, just have to log in to post, but I have no clue if that means anyone could stumble upon it or not.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 pm

otb_someone wrote:I had a Casey dog once, he was my heart, a ridgeback, LOVE THEM. I have three dogs now but only one is a real breed. (he was a puppymill petstore dog given to my hubby by his ex) the other two are mutts, but one is the most beautiful mutt I have ever seen, I wish I could figure out what he is, he's like a collie/shepherd/golden/setter looking mix, black and reddish tan, and did I mention GORGEOUS!
    Your triad sounds awesome, I have 3 too
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    otb_someone wrote:I had a Casey dog once, he was my heart, a ridgeback, LOVE THEM. I have three dogs now but only one is a real breed. (he was a puppymill petstore dog given to my hubby by his ex) the other two are mutts, but one is the most beautiful mutt I have ever seen, I wish I could figure out what he is, he's like a collie/shepherd/golden/setter looking mix, black and reddish tan, and did I mention GORGEOUS!
    What sort are yours?
    our purebred is a springer, but he is aged at almost 16. My beauty boy is almost 10, and our baby is about 6-7, he's a freak. I think he is maybe some kind of pointer/shepherd but he's got a weird personality. He's the best one with our daughter though because he craves attention so much he will let her poke and prod him a lot. He is white with some black spots and a black head. When he is lunging in the front window (one of his lovely behavior traits) he looks like a scary headless white dog.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:23 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hey Kaci! We finally meet again!
    So you are a westie girl! Everyone I know with Westies is just wrapped around their little paws! A lady I work with has two and each of her daughters has two or three. She says they "Chipped" when they get another. She says they are "potato chip dogs" because you can't have just one.

Hey Somebody - Yep, they are "Chipped" LOL. The two we have are sisters, one is my Mom's and Kaci is mine. They stay at my Mom's so they are kept together. I stay with them over there approx 4 month out of the year and see them every weekend. They both start howling when they hear my vehicle drive in the driveway. My Mom said they can hear me coming and sit in the front hallway and start howling before I get to the driveway. Not sure how they know, cause my vehicle is not loud at all, but they know somehow. It's a nice warm welcome when I open the front door and they are so excited to see me. Of course they have to show off after we say hello for 5 min, then chase each other around the house and play. I'm kinda partial to Westies, cause I've had one since I was a teenager. I just like their personalities and there great dogs.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 pm

I love the westies...just trying to check out many before deciding...
    I can just see yours Sue sitting on your lap when you're on computer...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    What sort are yours?
    our purebred is a springer, but he is aged at almost 16. My beauty boy is almost 10, and our baby is about 6-7, he's a freak. I think he is maybe some kind of pointer/shepherd but he's got a weird personality. He's the best one with our daughter though because he craves attention so much he will let her poke and prod him a lot. He is white with some black spots and a black head. When he is lunging in the front window (one of his lovely behavior traits) he looks like a scary headless white dog.
    Wow way to go for your Springer! I am honored to know he is still with you!
    Golden Retriever 8
    Chi 4
    Begian Tervuren almost 2

Just lost my handsome collie Lab mix he was 12 very rich cioat with brindle markings. His name was Bronzen, he weighed 120 lbs I really miss him
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Ribbon wrote:Kaci how long ago did someone hack your comp? Was it way back when on Oh well?

Dy, no I noticed it when we were on Topix.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Your first subject - Page 16 CAFFEINE

Dy, don't worry if you're up all night...i just drank 2 cups of coffee myself... affraid bounce
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Mish wrote:I love the westies...just trying to check out many before deciding...

They do that when I'm staying at my Mom's while she is out of town. Not real easy trying to type, but I love to have them on my lap. They like it too.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Greta is coming on with The Haleigh Case after commercial
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Shels you are 2 much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! flower
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:I love the westies...just trying to check out many before deciding...

They do that when I'm staying at my Mom's while she is out of town. Not real easy trying to type, but I love to have them on my lap. They like it too.
    That's what i'm lookin for, a sweet loving dog...
    Ot, your dog mix sounds beautiful! Do they all 4 love your little girl?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Kaci how long ago did someone hack your comp? Was it way back when on Oh well?

Dy -Just looked at link to Ow and that was a Topix site too. This happened when we were in the cookie site not long after we moved there from the ow site.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Dy, Mish and Somebody - It was great chatting with all of you tonight. I need to get my buns in bed though and be up early for work early. Have a great night and see you all tomorrow night. Sleep well and take good care :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Dy -Just looked at link to Ow and that was a Topix site too. This happened when we were in the cookie site not long after we moved there from the ow site.
    And this thread grund is talking about is somewhere in topix, gees he mentions duh I thought he stopped posting way back in October
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Kaci wrote:Dy, Mish and Somebody - It was great chatting with all of you tonight. I need to get my buns in bed though and be up early for work early. Have a great night and see you all tomorrow night. Sleep well and take good care :)

nite Kaci have a good day tomorrow
    They told Dad he passed poly didn't say much to GF hmmmm
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Why did the girl miss so much school the mom said & didn't know why...
    something's odd...

I do know gr*nd has been po'd at D*H for a long time...since way back in the beginning...

Nite Sue...see ya tomorrow...YAY!!! it's friday!
    Need to go hold the sick boy for a while...may be back but if not, i'll see you tomorrow...
    HUGS!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Possibly the girl vanished before bedtime...never went to bed...

Isn't it strange how the moment Caylee's memorial happened, another arises?
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:14 am

Night Kaci! Good seeing you finally.

Ribbon, sounds like a great crew! LOVE brindles and collies and Goldens... aw heck I love dogs period! How does the Chi deal with those big dogs? Is he/she the boss of all of them? I have a friend with two big labs and two maltese, the little female maltese is in charge of all of them!

The talk about Kaci's dog on her lap at the comp makes me miss my cat. His favorite spot was atop the monitor. I wanted to get a flat monitor but kept this one because of him (oh, and because of the $200 to get the flat one.) I LOVED that kitty. He got hit last summer and he was only 3. Both our previous cats lived to be old and sickly and diabetic and they weren't crazy about the dogs, so even though we were sorry to lose them we were so happy to get a new young healthy guy.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:17 am

Mish wrote:Possibly the girl vanished before bedtime...never went to bed...

Isn't it strange how the moment Caylee's memorial happened, another arises?

Definitely. Does Milstead have an alibi? Sorry, slap me!

Speaking of characters, anyone heard anything of M*rt in a while? Was he broadcasting the "alternative memorial" or something?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:39 am

LOL, I couldn't believe ti seeing M*rt right in Baez's face after the last court hearing...he must be big time camera crew/reporter...think he gets paid now?
    It was hilarious on the rooftop during Lp's adventure at the little econ...
    I sure miss my cats...but as I got older, allergies worsened Crying or Very sad
    So I know life would be so hard with one again...
    I want a dog so bad...at the moment it feels like we'll never get one...but I will have hope.
    Think the private jail visit will happen????
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 am

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 16 3_61_021109_missing_haleigh4

Our new poster child..NG has this on

I don't know, this child's eyes look like they are pleading for help; although she has a beautiful smile. There is something about her eyes that speaks to my heart about some pain in her life.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:56 am

Good morning everyone! Friday!!! Yippee! ... and Daytona Weekend - Yippee, again! Love you all and sure do miss not being here with ya'll. Things will settle down at work one day, maybe. Lilly sold to Covance last October and the adjustment has been riveting (and non-stop). Personally, I believe Covance will be the better company to work for after we've all adjusted. It is an exciting time! Although I am told that older folks don't like change, I am embracing it and they seem to embrace in return - for now, anyway. I love what I do and I put my heart into my job.

Looking forward to some Grandma Time this weekend, too! Maybe son will take dil out to dinner for Valentine's Day so I can have some quality time.

Hope you all have a very blessed day - Lubs ya's! Darn! No race smiley!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 am

Grandma, it is so good to see ya. my son leaves a week from tomorrow to daytona for bike week. he is bringing his bike, going with uncle and best friend whose name ironically is dale.
    I agree something is wrong with the people in the haleigh case. they r illiterate, and stupid. I think the parents r going thro a custody thing, and one of them arranged this for some reason. i think it is the biological mother. i have already heard her lie. it is so sad that children r always the victims.
    don't feel good this morn, a bit nauseous (shoot, can't spell). have a great day, hope to talk to ya again soon.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:13 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Morning-1
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Goodmorningladies
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:18 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Tgif
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:19 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Tgif-2
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:20 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Sunset_pirouette

for dy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Animation_jesus_003

for grandma!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:27 am

Your first subject - Page 16 Neigedecembre

guess, i am alone.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

Good morning I am here, thank you for the pic!
    I feel like I have a real doozy of a very bad sore throat fever and sinus stuff.
    Anything new with cases? I just soke up for the 2nd time.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 am

CLARENCE, N.Y. – A Continental commuter plane coming in for a landing nose-dived into a house in suburban Buffalo, sparking a fiery explosion that killed all 49 people aboard and a person in the home. It was the nation's first fatal crash of a commercial airliner in 2 1/2 years

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090213/ap_on_re_us/plane_into_home

how tragic
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 am

Good Morning all...this is a drive by posting...lol...have a good day...I love you all...hugs!!!!!
    <a href="

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content