that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 9 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:47 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Thcloud-1Your first subject - Page 9 Seashells
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:47 am

Your first subject - Page 9 116
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:50 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Caylee
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 am

otb_someone wrote:OK, I made it! Thank you, Dale! That was a little harder than I thought - I got here but then couldn't find the posts?! Finally did, haven't read anything anyone has written yet. Tomorrow will be a sad day. So much continuing trauma in that family, but at least it's a small amount of closure for some people.

I am grateful to have met you all, will be back soon. Thanks again for the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXxcMw5PTDg

[size=24], going out soon to get a pink balloon and will WOW, YEA, YIPPY!! I am sooooo glad to see ya, Oh thank God u made it!!! I know sad daylet it go in honor of Caylee.
    Oh u made this day anyway, so missed u!!! There r a few little quirks, but we will help u throught it all!![/
    size]
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Angels-1
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:57 am

BBL, I love you I love you HAVE TO GO GET BALLOON....THANKS DY FOR ALL THE PICS, I KNOW HOW BUSY U R AT WORK..
    IT IS A SAD DAY, BUT IN SO MANY WAYS I HAVE TO THANK CAYLEE FOR ALL THE FRIENDS SHE HAS GIVEN ME, AND CINDY IS WRONG, I WILL NEVER FORGET HER..CINDY'S DAUGHTER WILL, BUT NOT US!
    BBL
    I love you
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:57 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Pinkcandle
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Jayleensicon9
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 am

WHAT TIME DO WE SET OFF THE BALLOONS, EAST COAST??????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am

http://www.wftv.com/video/18679741/index.html

LIVE STREAMING OF MEMORIAL SERVICE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Flicker5Fyellow5Fani

CANDLE FOR CAYLEE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 am

Your first subject - Page 9 30200003
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 am

Good morning my friends....it is a very sad day for all of us...the only thing I keep thinking of is that Caylee is safe now and away from her wicked Mother....I am going to wait for Mad before we release some balloons for Caylee...He was so upset that he wouldn't be able to do that....Caylee brought us all together and for that I am so very thankful...Mom and I love you all very much and I am thankful to everyone here that you have included Mom in our group....I will be in and out here during the service...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Herman_Rich_NY175755_1Dy, this is the atty who is ill from NG...Richard Herman
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 am

Hugs to all
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:10 am

Your first subject - Page 9 MayAngelsalwayswatchoveryou

DYAN AND I LET OFF OUR BALLOONS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. WE WATCHED UNTIL CAYLEE COUGHT THEM.......WE WILL ALWAYS MISS OUR ANGEL!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 am

Your first subject - Page 9 CayleeMarieAnthony2005-2008
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:15 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Caylee2
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:18 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Littleangel
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:19 am

Your first subject - Page 9 Cayleejesus
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:19 am

Mom and I just lit a candle for our baby Caylee....I pray that she feels all of our love...Daley I told Mom what you said about Caylee catching the balloons and we both started crying....what a beautiful thot...Love ya both....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 am

Your first subject - Page 9 AaaSnapshot

OUR POOR GEORGE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:42 am

THE SERVICE HAS BEEN QUITE BEAUTIFUL, AND THE MINISTER SAID SOME WONDERFUL THINGS, GAVE ME SOME PEACE.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 am

DALEY wrote:THE SERVICE HAS BEEN QUITE BEAUTIFUL, AND THE MINISTER SAID SOME WONDERFUL THINGS, GAVE ME SOME PEACE.
    I completely agree Daley....The music has just been wonderful....Hugs to all today...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:38 pm

*Deep Sigh*...beautiful memorial it's been...such a sense of peace in the heart.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Well the family has just spoken....Lee and George were ok and I did have some sympathy for them...But Cindy...oh my to me she was as bad as KC....it was all about her at the start....she finally got to Caylee but she said she was thrilled to find out KC was pregnant....what a joke....I just didn't like her bringing KC in it at all...She killed her daughter...how can Cindy not see that....of course this is just all my opinion....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:49 pm

In case you all didn't know...NG station is showing the service....and NG will be on after it...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Lee brought me to tears, so real for him, and George is George, what a brave man! I cried when he talked about missing Caylee.
    In most cases, the memorial has been really beautiful, and i am with u about Cindy, nana, but she will never change, never! I gave up on her a long time ago. I send my prayers to George and Lee. The men will stick together!
    Kc didn't watch memorial but met with lawyer to plan her defense..sick, sick!!!!!I hate her for taking that little angel away from George.
    Remember, Caylee gave us friendship, and love. We would never have found eachother without her!!!
    Caylee's favorate color..lavender
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULyQ-lqP4pU

Fly free sweet Caylee.

Peace to all of you... her soul is free.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Whew!! Lee ripped my heart...and George was so strong.

I loved the Spongebob he did "A Ya" Captain! I can't hear youuuu!!!
    I kept thinking that witch took that precious thing from this man.
    Didn't do balloons yet, my son wants to share the moment too, so we'll do it after he gets out of school....I think we'll do lavender now that we know more about her. She can just gaher all those balloons for this whole day...it's her day...
    Eyes are swollen, been crying since 7 a.m., once I turned the t.v. on I couldn't leave.
    WHY, please help me understand WHY casey did not watch, listen or anything? I don't get it.
    Gosh, I just want to give George the biggest hug
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 pm

DALEY wrote:THE SERVICE HAS BEEN QUITE BEAUTIFUL, AND THE MINISTER SAID SOME WONDERFUL THINGS, GAVE ME SOME PEACE.
    I agree with you Daley, the words he gave helped us to know Caylee is safe and I really want to lighten my dark anger towards this family...well, Cindy...and we have to trust to put this in God's hands.

We know Casey is in jail because she is guilty and there are no searches going on for anyone else that may have killed Caylee, because they have that person in their hands.
    Peace & Hugs my friend I love you
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Your first subject - Page 9 AngelsLittleGirls2-1
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Mish, (this is shels. right?) I am pretty sure she DID watch. She could watch in private with Baez on his laptop, and not have her reactions observed or commented upon.

Seems many believe that Lee may have been addressing Casey with his CMA. Probably was, probably speaking to both of them even. If so, that's not really right, but often people do think of one person as an extension of the other. Not to mention that Lee, and Cindy and George too, are in danger from Casey. Casey and Baez are likely to throw somebody under the bus in the course of her defense. They know that.

There is a reason that people find faith when they are most desperate. It's tough to think of a situation more desperate than losing that beautiful child, add to that your sister/ or daughter that you have loved and coddled being the murderer who took her from you, not knowing how or why it all happened, praying still that it might have been an accident or that someone else influenced her to that evil act. Christianity provides for them to forgive her without knowing what she did or why she did it. It even allows them to continue to love and support her, and to let go of their confusion and anger and put themselves in God's hands. People will judge, we will, and feel that they themselves might react in a different way... but we can't walk a mile in these people's shoes. We don't have to like them or the things they do, and we don't have to forgive their daughter/sister nor do we have to forgive them for helping her. But I am glad if they have truly found faith and it can help them in any way. Because they will surely continue to need it.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 pm

otb_someone wrote:Mish, (this is shels. right?) I am pretty sure she DID watch. She could watch in private with Baez on his laptop, and not have her reactions observed or commented upon.

Seems many believe that Lee may have been addressing Casey with his CMA. Probably was, probably speaking to both of them even. If so, that's not really right, but often people do think of one person as an extension of the other. Not to mention that Lee, and Cindy and George too, are in danger from Casey. Casey and Baez are likely to throw somebody under the bus in the course of her defense. They know that.

There is a reason that people find faith when they are most desperate. It's tough to think of a situation more desperate than losing that beautiful child, add to that your sister/ or daughter that you have loved and coddled being the murderer who took her from you, not knowing how or why it all happened, praying still that it might have been an accident or that someone else influenced her to that evil act. Christianity provides for them to forgive her without knowing what she did or why she did it. It even allows them to continue to love and support her, and to let go of their confusion and anger and put themselves in God's hands. People will judge, we will, and feel that they themselves might react in a different way... but we can't walk a mile in these people's shoes. We don't have to like them or the things they do, and we don't have to forgive their daughter/sister nor do we have to forgive them for helping her. But I am glad if they have truly found faith and it can help them in any way. Because they will surely continue to need it.

OT_S, it is shels...thank you for sharing all of what you just did...i always love to read your posts, always enlightening me.

You are so right, casey probably met baez just to watch on his laptop as you say...I hope if she did, that her heart in some way was ripped out of her chest....
    Because it sure did many of us....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 pm

So curious to know how LP's service went at the remain sight?

Anyone heard ???
    Mr. Gr*nd's MS says "The roaring has begun and the jackals are running...it's what jackals do" .Mood: determined Your first subject - Page 9 Blah

Monday, February 09, 2009
    Your first subject - Page 9 Spacer

The Memorial - My Statement
    Current mood: Your first subject - Page 9 Contemplative contemplative

I've been asked many times today if I or my family will be attending the "memorial" tomorrow at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Recently it was reported on various news outlets that my name and my son Jesse's name appeared on the "not welcome" list. I reached out to have it confirmed and has been confirmed. So, I do not want to feed into the madness of this "event" by showing up and being led away by security and I do not want to allow anyone who might be behind this banishment to have any joy in that either. Because I cherish Caylee, her life and her memory, and always will, I have chosen to meet with friends at the site on Suburban Drive. This IS NOT, as has been reported, an alternate memorial. If others happen to show up we will remember Caylee together. If I can offer any comfort or prayerful guidance I will be glad to so.

I have always felt it was the family's right to have their funeral before anyone else did anything. To my dismay and surprise a Public Memorial is being staged before a private family funeral. In most high profile situations a private family funeral is given precedence and then the public is allowed their time to mourn. With the threat of protesters, the smothering blanket of security and the presence of certain fringe groups who claim to be Christians but act with hate and vile accusations against others staging a protest outside I fear that this will not be about Caylee at all but about an event about Caylee.

I must also state that I am dismayed by the decision of the leadership of the First Baptist Church of Orlando to host any event where the goal is to heal and restore a community but will also bar people from that community who want to attend under the threat of being removed by security. I cannot find a scriptural verification of such a stance. In fact, what I found was in the Parable of the Lost Sheep in Luke Chapter 15 where the Lord said He would risk leaving the 99 to find that 1 sheep that was lost. His heart has always been for that one person who needed Him. I wonder how He feels to know that someone who might need His comfort tomorrow is not welcome in a place where He is supposed to reside. Instead the area I found that seems to match the spirit of this rule is in John 18:14 where Caiaphas counseled that the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the one. If this memorial was truly about Caylee it would be built around Caylee and a child's love. For the love of Caylee all feuds, disagreements and hard feelings should have been set aside for her. Apparently that is not the case, and for that I sincerely disheartened.

The fact is, every day of our life is a memorial for Caylee. Not a day goes by that we don't cherish her memory and smile and have love for her fill our hearts. No one day or one event would ever be enough to cover that. We know that she is in Heaven and although some would like to make her into an angel and give her a job we prefer to follow scriptural teaching and not New Age teachings or paganistic influence and realize that she is safe in her Father's arms, running and playing and being a child. She doesn't need a job. He's got all that covered for her. If His eyes are on the sparrow I know He can manage watching over the little children too!

So, what ever you do tomorrow, make sure you do it for the right reasons. Do not be weighed down by such impossible requirements of having a pure heart and honorable intentions before you remember Caylee. The truth is our intentions are purely selfish because we miss her and if love is in our heart that should be good enough. A requirement of a pure heart and honorable intentions would mean that any sanctuary would be empty and the parking lots vacant. The Lord's heart is pure and His intentions for Caylee are more then honorable. His Grace is sufficient for all of us.

God bless you and thank you for letting me share this time with you.
    Richard Grund
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Amber Alert
    An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 5-year-old girl from Putnam County in northeast Florida.
    Haleigh Cummings was last seen at her home in Satsuma at 3 this morning, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.
    The child is 3 feet tall, weighs 39 pounds and has blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear, the sheriff's office said.
    Detectives have not released details surrounding her disappearance.
    A missing child alert was issued early this morning. It was changed to an Amber Alert shortly before 11 a.m. An Amber Alert is issued in serious, time-critical child-abduction cases and is not used for cases of runaways or parental abductions except in life-threatening situations, according to the Department of Justice Web site.
    Anyone with information on her whereabouts should call the Putnam sheriff's office at (386) 329-0808 or 911.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm

"Why...why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?" -- Dispatcher of 911 call #3

"The truth & Ms. Anthony are strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland

"Science is just science, okay, there's nothing 100%" -- Cindy
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:13 pm

UNEDITED MEMORIAL: Part 1
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18681483/index.html

UNEDITED MEMORIAL: Part 2
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18681777/index.html

UNEDITED MEMORIAL: Part 3
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

UNEDITED MEMORIAL: Part 4
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18682515/index.html

MEMORIAL CLIPS: Anthonys Speak
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18682272/index.html

MEMORIAL CLIPS: Caylee Video
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18682358/index.html

MEMORIAL CLIPS: Dove Release
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18682476/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18680084/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18681287/detail.html

TEAM COVERAGE: Caylee Memorial Service: VIDEO
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18682544/index.html

MEMORIAL PROGRAM: Read Program For Caylee Memorial
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18681087/detail.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Padilla On Nancy Grace
    http://www.wftv.com/video/18679568/index.html

Article:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18679461/detail.html __________________
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Lee ~ and CMA is he talking about Casey or Caylee? He never says the first name???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Wow Loved George's speech I love you
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:09 pm

I wish I could get into Dy's head and be able to express how I feel. Having read jesse grund's address, I fell very selfish in my feelings right now. I feel guilty that i hold such hate for Caylee's mother, and distain for Cindy. I have such compassion for George and Lee. I think Lee was talking to both Caylee and Casey. Lee's speech broke me up so much that every part of me just was crushed.
    The only thing that I do know and proud of is that i love so many new friends. I have been blessed. God has taken this child so we learn something. I guess in time I will understand some of this.
    I am very proud of all of you that in your own way have taken part in the memorial for Caylee. This is a selfless day, a day of giving, and loving!
    Bless all of you my friends.
    Dy, a special love for you!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Your first subject - Page 9 Caylee-2
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Hello friends....I think I have finally gotten my thoughts together about the memorial today....I really enjoyed the service...it was very moving with all of the songs and prayers...it made me feel better in a way but I am still filled with so many questions....I tried to put them away for today because today belonged to Caylee and her alone....I felt so sorry for George....but he handled his speech very well....I really don't know about Lee myself....I feel that there is just something that he is hiding....that he is like his sister "there is a bit of truth in everything that he says"....it is just hard to see where the truth is with him....I don't know if he was talking in code....my mind says yes but my heart says that he would not do that when he is suppose to honoring Caylee....I refuse to think about Cindy....she is the original "its all about me" person in this mess...her daughter is the carbon copy of her. I feel so sorry that our Caylee had these 2 women in her life to look up too...Thank God she had George to love her unconditionally....I fell in love with Caylee the minute that I saw her....My love of her lead me to all of you here and I will always remember and love her....I will always be thankful that we all found each other because of her....I will BBL....love you all...Hugs!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

I am very thankful for george's speech about his wonderful Grand daughter, it came from his heart. I will think of his speech to know how much she was loved by him.
    I am sorry but I was very disconnected from lee who never mentioned Caylee's name once only intials wish are the same as his evil sister. then there was a sentence where Cindy who said she loved all 3 of her children, it turned me off I was able to look at the videos of caylee as a baby and came back to feeling good again.

Last edited by Ribbon on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Evening All -

Dy, thanks for posting all the links. Just finnished watching the memorial and the Ant*ony's speeches. Kleenexes were no longer effective, so switched to paper towels while watching the video's. The speeches were heartbreaking.

Somebody - Good to see that you made it here and sorry that I have not been on line at same time.

Hope all are doing well today.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 pm

To Caylee

Standing there you wait with a smile
    Fairies bringing you your wings to fly
    Aren't they so pretty trimmed with delicate laces
    So you open your wings it's time to try

Trinkets and cookies for you to hold
    Painted ponies from every mold
    Hearing sweet nickers from a distant land
    Their mouths and whiskers tickle your hand

Now you can decide just open your wings
    Glide over the hills and open land
    Send yourself over the ocean
    Stop and make colored castles of sand

You might go to where Great Grandpa stays
    You bring him sunshine on those grey cloudy days
    A quiet safe place resting on his knee
    While he sings to you that sweet melody

It's the purest of Angels with a snow white dove
    That can release the gifts known to us as love
    So you open your wings
    Spread them over the earth
    You've touched each of our hearts
    This is your new birth
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:I am very thankful for george's speech about his wonderful grab daughter, it came from his heart. I will think of his speech to know how much she was loved by him.
    I am sorry but I was very disconnected from lee who never mentioned caylee's name once on;y intials wish are the same as his evil sister. the there was a sentence where Cindy who said she loved all 3 of her children, it turned me off I was able to look at the videos of caylee as a bay and came back to feeling good again.

Dy, are you still working?

I thought GA's speech was excellent!!! Cindy's started out about herself, but overall she did a good job. Lee's was touching at moments, but the CMA part bothered me some. Each time it was said It was in the context that could have been for either Caylee or Casey. I also wondered what promise he made to CMA that he is still keeping. HMM, that one made me think it was a message for Casey. JMO
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey Kaci....Hope you had a good day...Mom and I cried all day....I am a mess.

Dy did you write that poem about Caylee? It is just beautiful....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I am very thankful for george's speech about his wonderful grab daughter, it came from his heart. I will think of his speech to know how much she was loved by him.
    I am sorry but I was very disconnected from lee who never mentioned caylee's name once on;y intials wish are the same as his evil sister. the there was a sentence where Cindy who said she loved all 3 of her children, it turned me off I was able to look at the videos of caylee as a bay and came back to feeling good again.

Dy, are you still working?

I thought GA's speech was excellent!!! Cindy's started out about herself, but overall she did a good job. Lee's was touching at moments, but the CMA part bothered me some. Each time it was said It was in the context that could have been for either Caylee or Casey. I also wondered what promise he made to CMA that he is still keeping. HMM, that one made me think it was a message for Casey. JMO

I have been marathoning it with work since Sunday 45 hours in 2.5 days p at 5:30 this morning. Think it is best if I stay off tonight and get snuggled in my rather large bed. I totally agree with Nana and you about LA.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Kaci....Hope you had a good day...Mom and I cried all day....I am a mess.

Dy did you write that poem about Caylee? It is just beautiful....

Hi Deanna and Mom - Day was good and very productive. It broke my heart watching the video's of the memorial though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content