that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Mish
    Mish

Your first subject - Page 13 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 pm

For any David Cook fans....he'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow :tongue:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Mish wrote:So IF Conway gets the privilge for C & G to see Casey in jail...don't you know it will be ugly with casey because they cremated Caylee?
    Hope I really hope they don't get it granted,Pleeeeeze
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Mish wrote:For any David Cook fans....he'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow :tongue:

Thanks I missed AI tonight couldn't get away from the NG shell/ Leonard throwing so much out there, then he really wanted to say another bombshell and said he didn't want to hang his neck out there or soething like that
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Kaci you still here? Nana?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Shels your kids are hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The over sized jeans!!!!!!!! lol! flower Very Happy :) Cool lol!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Crystal Haeigh's Mom is on Greta
    Cummings girlfriend is only 17
    Dogs picked up a scent nar the water 5-6 blocks from the home.
    He owns a gun and rumor is he is going to dshoot whoever stole her
    Cinder block was keeping the door ajar

The Duckett case had the same scenerio right?
    NG Caylee was in fact cremated.
    Rumors are Teddy bear seen at memorial with shamrock shirt might be where little Caylee's ashes are.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html
    All by myself here Crying or Very sad
    So LP heard this morning that the fingerprints lifted off duct tape were those of casey's; ...Now what will Cindy say? "Those prints are not my daugters" Who knows what they she will say!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi folks, I know it's late, and I have probably missed most of you, but I wanted to say hello. I hope that Mad is doing better and I am praying for him and for the poor little girl Haleigh that she might be found alive.

Not to bring everyone down but I am feeling so sad here, on the news a man who worked SECURITY FOR SCHOOLS heinously murdered his beautiful 5 year old son here in VA an hour away from me... he said it was "for his eternal salvation" and had to be done...

I pray for the little boy and his poor mama... what is this world coming from.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Your first subject - Page 13 Teddy-2
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:39 pm

dave wrote:
    Hi all...It's me Ali! I just tried to respond to Shels post and it did not show up. I'll have to get used to this new format.

Love you all...sorry we did not come out sooner...we wanted to make sure everything was ok before we came out.

WOW, kids, that is something special! I was reading the thread backwards, and was wondering what the heck was up, finally found this! Very happy for you guys, that is super sweet and good news. Cheers!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Ribbon wrote:Your first subject - Page 13 Teddy-2

Ah, I see. That's definitely not one of those "urns" - it's a "classic Pooh" - my daughter has the exact same one, hers came from Target.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5112943DDRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Your first subject - Page 13 5112943DDRL._SL500_AA280_
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Hi Ribbon. I think that Padilla "knows" about the prints the same way we "know" it. THat if there ARE ANY, they will be hers. He also was certain she was in that park because of his secret insider info, right? Don't mean to be too hard on the guy, but he hasn't been on target with that much of his inside info so far.

I heard he put up some reward money for little missing Haleigh if she is found alive. I hope to God she is. Glad to hear that the dad volunteered for a polygraph right way. That's what innocent people do. Right, Ants?

I can't get over this thing about Dave and Ali. it's cute and explains a lot of "missing" time! I love you
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hi folks, I know it's late, and I have probably missed most of you, but I wanted to say hello. I hope that Mad is doing better and I am praying for him and for the poor little girl Haleigh that she might be found alive.

Not to bring everyone down but I am feeling so sad here, on the news a man who worked SECURITY FOR SCHOOLS heinously murdered his beautiful 5 year old son here in VA an hour away from me... he said it was "for his eternal salvation" and had to be done...

I pray for the little boy and his poor mama... what is this world coming from.

Oh No that is so tragic Somebody so so sad
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hi Ribbon. I think that Padilla "knows" about the prints the same way we "know" it. THat if there ARE ANY, they will be hers. He also was certain she was in that park because of his secret insider info, right? Don't mean to be too hard on the guy, but he hasn't been on target with that much of his inside info so far.

I heard he put up some reward money for little missing Haleigh if she is found alive. I hope to God she is. Glad to hear that the dad volunteered for a polygraph right way. That's what innocent people do. Right, Ants?

I can't get over this thing about Dave and Ali. it's cute and explains a lot of "missing" time! I love you

You either like LP or not. I like him for I really feel his heart is in it. I hope and pray that it is Casey's fringerprints on the duct tape
    Dave and Ali are an item ~ happy for them ~ and Hawaii must be the honeymoon lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:51 pm

otb_someone wrote:

Ah, I see. That's definitely not one of those "urns" - it's a "classic Pooh" - my daughter has the exact same one, hers came from Target.

Yes agree is is not from the same place but didn't even know they had soft huggable urns.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    otb_someone wrote:Hi Ribbon. I think that Padilla "knows" about the prints the same way we "know" it. THat if there ARE ANY, they will be hers. He also was certain she was in that park because of his secret insider info, right? Don't mean to be too hard on the guy, but he hasn't been on target with that much of his inside info so far.

You either like LP or not. I like him for I really feel his heart is in it. I hope and pray that it is Casey's fringerprints on the duct tape
    Dave and Ali are an item ~ happy for them ~ and Hawaii must be the honeymoon lol

I don't dislike him really, don't have argument with you there - agree he seems to have a good heart, I'm just sayin' that he is obviously getting something from all this, recognition which equals money, and he milks a lot of "bombshells" out of a little bit of inside info and a little (sometimes a lot) of intuition. He said "she was alive" and "she was in blanchard park" and a lot of other things with great conviction. All he or anyone can do is give their best guess based on the information that is available, and he seems willing to go out on a limb a little sooner than others. It will be interesting to see what becomes of him career wise in the future. I never get to watch NG but it seems like she kinda likes the play she gets bouncing things off him.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    otb_someone wrote:

Yes agree is is not from the same place but didn't even know they had soft huggable urns.

Me neither, makes me a little sad that there is a need for them, you know? :(
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:02 am

otb_someone wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

I don't dislike him really, don't have argument with you there - agree he seems to have a good heart, I'm just sayin' that he is obviously getting something from all this, recognition which equals money, and he milks a lot of "bombshells" out of a little bit of inside info and a little (sometimes a lot) of intuition. He said "she was alive" and "she was in blanchard park" and a lot of other things with great conviction. All he or anyone can do is give their best guess based on the information that is available, and he seems willing to go out on a limb a little sooner than others. It will be interesting to see what becomes of him career wise in the future. I never get to watch NG but it seems like she kinda likes the play she gets bouncing things off him.

It makes it interesting
    yeah, Ciindy and CMA said Caylee was alive too! up until her body was found which was a little different from where Lp went on it right?
    I believe him about the new evidence released, so we will see I guess
    nancy grace bombshell hour with her facial gestures and animated articulation with LP sure makes it interesting I tell ya!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:07 am

I agree and no matter what the source I hope to GOD he is right about the fingerprints!

(plus I admit since I didn't see his telling of it firsthand - just what is written here - that makes it hard for my own "gut" reaction to his words as well)

Last edited by otb_someone on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 am

sniped from WS
    This would fit with the "locket" that George mentioned in the memorial. I thought it meant she had already been cremated and it held some of her ashes. He let that slip (I posted that on two other threads and only got one response).

The teddy bear would be a good place for the rest tho. Makes sense.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 am

Ribbon, thanks it was nice talking with you but I am hitting the hay. Maybe see ya all tomorrow!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 am

otb_someone wrote:Ribbon, thanks it was nice talking with you but I am hitting the hay. Maybe see ya all tomorrow!
    nite rest well
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:48 am

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    dave wrote:hey Ya'll Ill be here shortly, getting Michelle to bed, big news comming Shocked

Big news coming???? stomp stomp! cheers bounce :bom:

news is, Miss Ali and me are an issue! She flew here and weve been hanging out and all is good Very Happy

I love it! I love it!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:56 am

dave wrote:
    DALEY wrote:YELLING FOR ALI, WE MISS YOU!

Hi all...It's me Ali! I just tried to respond to Shels post and it did not show up. I'll have to get used to this new format.

Love you all...sorry we did not come out sooner...we wanted to make sure everything was ok before we came out.

Hmmmm... both of you went MIA at the same time and none of us suspected a thing - doesn't say much about our sleuthing capabilities, does it? ... or is it that we love and trust each other so much that we respect each other's privacy? Whichever, I pray blessings on both of you!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 am

dave wrote:good Night All my friends. sorry for being such a stranger but life has been good to me in another way and I still hold everyone close, I still have things to deal with but Ill never be far...... you can count on that! Miss Ali sends her same sentiments! Nite all!

Awww, thank you both for sharing your news with us! It gave us warm and fuzzy feelings! We love you both and are praying that this turns into something that is waaaay out of our control!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 am

Amber Alert
    http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Morgan-Nick-Amber-Alert-Crews-search-ground-and/mRzLJLNd-0C9gWUYCyTeMA.cspx?rss=315
    more info on Dominick Wesley Arceneaux.
    Investigators say a wide area around the child's home has been extensively searched.

The child's mother was interviewed this morning and told investigators her son is terrified of water and would not go near it. Game and Fish Commission divers will conduct the lake search.

The case is not yet being investigated as a crime. Authorities say a man in Louisiana the family knows was contacted about the boy's disappearance, but had no information that was helpful to the case.
    Dominique Arcedeaux was playing outside the residence for a few minutes when his mother, Amber Arcedeaux, went to check on him and could not find the boy.
    The child’s mother believes someone abducted him. According to Amber Arceneaux, around 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, Dominick walked outside their mobile home and she hasn’t seen him since.

Authorities have been searching a lake located behind the Arceneaux home near Chidester.

Dominick has brown hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing blue jean shorts with red stitching on the pockets
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 am

...from TM's site
    02/11/09 - Texas EquuSearch has been contacted by law enforcement to aid in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Tim Miller will be traveling to Florida today, and the mobile command center is leaving Texas this afternoon, enroute to the Putnam County area. More information will be posted here as it becomes available.

He just found a 2 year old boy Owen missing in Texas
    Many times, we are asked how and why we do what we do. On the morning of February 4, 2009, that question was answered in one of the most profound ways possible.
    Two year old Owen Castle went missing in the late afternoon of February 3 from his front yard in Llano, Texas. Owen and his mother were staying in a cabin on a remote ranch in the Llano area. After searching for several hours, the Llano County Sheriff’s Office called Texas EquuSearch to assist in the search effort.
    Tim Miller and a small group departed Dickinson, TX around midnight for the 270 mile trip in our mobile command center. Arriving early in the morning, Tim met with local law enforcement to establish a search strategy. Time was of the essence as little Owen was not dressed for the weather which had dropped to 27 degrees overnight.
    At 9am, a DPS helicopter pilot spotted Owen, laying face down in the dirt, more than a mile from his home. Tim, TES volunteers and law enforcement officials made a mad dash to him, over rocky terrain for nearly a mile. They scaled a barbed wire game fence, several feet high, which Owen had managed to get through. When they reached him, the sheriff picked him up and Tim felt for his pulse. He felt none at first. Lisa ripped Owens wet socks off of him and put her warm gloves on his feet as everyone rubbed his cold limbs to warm him up. After a few minutes, Owen made a small crying noise.
    Having no time to wait for the Life Flight helicopter, the DPS helicopter landed, and Owen was loaded into it for transport to a local hospital. From there, he was transported to Dell Children’s Hospital in Austin, TX. He remained in critical condition overnight. His body temperature when he arrived at the hospital was 74 degrees.
    Over the weekend, we received the wonderful news that Owen is fully recovered and home with his father, where he belongs. He is happy and busy being a normal 2 1/2 year old child.
    Thanks to all who participated in this miracle rescue.
    This is why we do what we do.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 am

TM and LP war
    sniped
    Last night,the FBI agent in charge of the search for Haleigh Cummings called on his other phone and asked Tim if TES could conduct a search for the 5 year old missing girl.

I promptly launched into a firm, worried lecture about his health and the danger of stress and overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

This morning, Captain Idon'trememberwho from the Putnam County Sherrif's Department called him and made the same request. When Tim called me, I launched an even stronger, more alarmed lecture about his health and the danger of overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

Then he called me from the airport an hour later, on his way to Florida. LOL I did the only thing I could do, I begged him not to get too stressed out and to take it easy. He was cheerfully heaping on reassurances, when another call from the Sheriff's office beeped on his phone, and he put me on hold to take it.

When he returned to our call, I said, "Is there any news?"

"Yes," he replied, "'Apparently some bounty hunter has just shown up at the Putnam County Sherriff's office uninvited--"

I will leave my reply to your imaginations. Your first subject - Page 13 Bang
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:44 am

Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
    Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    February 12, 2009

<snipped>
    Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.
    Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.
    In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."
    Since fall, Baez's law firm referred media to "Todd Black" at Press Corps Media. Reporters were denied on-camera and face-to-face interviews with Black, who often ranted about news coverage in faxes sent to media outlets.

The company later confirmed that three Press Corps Media employees used the "Todd Black" name.

Last week, the company confirmed that one of the people who called himself "Todd Black" was Gil Cabot, who was sentenced to five years in a California prison in 1990 after he was convicted of attempting to extort television journalist Jann Carl.

Baez confirmed Wednesday that Mackenzie would be his spokeswoman.
    Attempts to reach Cabot or Press Corps Media were unsuccessful.

Orlando attorney Mark O'Mara, who has worked with Mackenzie on a number of cases, said she "is very good at giving a proper perspective on the defense presentation."

He expressed hope that she can help "calm down the media frenzy" surrounding the Anthony case.

Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.

"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.

Mackenzie is the author of Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and the Accuser.

When law enforcement and prosecutors release information about a case, the defense should have some type of response so the public gets a balanced view, she said.

"If you have a message, you get it out," she said.

Mackenzie said Baez is paying her fees but wouldn't discuss their confidential contract.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am

Your first subject - Page 13 FaceTickled_PinkYour first subject - Page 13 Tickled_pink_logoYour first subject - Page 13 PinkFor Dave and Ali
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 am

Your first subject - Page 13 Pinkdolphin
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 am

Your first subject - Page 13 Dancing_pengYour first subject - Page 13 Avatar_109261Your first subject - Page 13 Tickledpink
    For Ali and Dave

Last edited by Ribbon on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 am

Your first subject - Page 13 101_9387
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 am

Your first subject - Page 13 Goodmorning12
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Ribbon wrote:Casey Anthony's defense team hires new media rep
    Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    February 12, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense team has hired a new media representative and dumped a spokesman who used an alias.
    Marti Mackenzie is already known to lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.
    In her new job, Mackenzie will speak for lawyer Jose Baez in his defense of Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's time to refocus on legal issues," Mackenzie said Wednesday. "My role is to free up the defense lawyers so they can do that."
    Since fall, Baez's law firm referred media to "Todd Black" at Press Corps Media. Reporters were denied on-camera and face-to-face interviews with Black, who often ranted about news coverage in faxes sent to media outlets.

The company later confirmed that three Press Corps Media employees used the "Todd Black" name.

Last week, the company confirmed that one of the people who called himself "Todd Black" was Gil Cabot, who was sentenced to five years in a California prison in 1990 after he was convicted of attempting to extort television journalist Jann Carl.

Baez confirmed Wednesday that Mackenzie would be his spokeswoman.
    Attempts to reach Cabot or Press Corps Media were unsuccessful.

Orlando attorney Mark O'Mara, who has worked with Mackenzie on a number of cases, said she "is very good at giving a proper perspective on the defense presentation."

He expressed hope that she can help "calm down the media frenzy" surrounding the Anthony case.

Veteran lawyer Cheney Mason -- who has been critical of the defense team for Casey Anthony -- has hired Mackenzie in the past and was relieved to see her join Baez's team.

"She will help them avoid making more and more public mistakes," he said.

Mackenzie is the author of Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and the Accuser.

When law enforcement and prosecutors release information about a case, the defense should have some type of response so the public gets a balanced view, she said.

"If you have a message, you get it out," she said.

Mackenzie said Baez is paying her fees but wouldn't discuss their confidential contract.

Sorry, but the media frenzy won't calm until Caylee has justice.
    Atleast we will not have to hear Bozo's monotone voice.
    How can he pay these people???
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Ribbon wrote:Your first subject - Page 13 101_9387
    Dy, is that your foot? LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:15 pm

lol! No I don't have that much time on my hands and feet!
    Theme for Ali and Dave for the meet the sweet feet couple lol!
    Once again I wish I could share a cup of coffee with ya!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Founder's Profile
    Lawyers rely on Marti Mackenzie, founder of Professional Profiles., for the best marketing and media relations available to the legal profession. She has specific experience and thorough knowledge of both the legal process and the needs and expectations of lawyers. Unlike most public relations professionals, she understands and respects the role of lawyers and the challenges they face in today's marketplace.

One of the youngest directors in the history of the American Civil Liberties Union, she served as Executive Director of the Mississippi ACLU. She conducted state-wide public awareness, membership and media relations campaigns and served as liaison with the national office of the ACLU.

She founded PPI to produce ethical and effective marketing tools and media relations for lawyers to help them reach new and existing clients and enhance their images.
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

"I've depended upon her media discretion and marketing skills for many years. She's never disappointed me."
    Michael Maher, Former ATLA President Maher Guiley and Maher
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

The firms she represents include those with specialty practice areas in Public- Private Partnerships, Real Estate, Agriculture and Investment. She has worked for several of the nation's most successful trial lawyers, commercial and insurance defense firms, the American Arbitration Association in Florida and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.

In 1996 Marti Mackenzie was hired by the Central Florida public Defender's Office to handle media relations for a professional boxer in a capital murder case--the only instance when public money was approved in what "Florida Trend Magazine" called a case of "Indigent P.R."[See the Boxer and a Murder Trial.] In a profile, The Orlando Sentinel called her : " a Public relations specialist . . . [who] leads the pack in the new art of legal spin control."

Wonder when she'll show her face through the palm trees? affraid

she wrote a childrens book~ now isn't she special Suspect
    http://www.courtingthemedia.com/abcnyc/index.html

Last edited by Ribbon on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Your first subject - Page 13 Daisy
    "Daisies are like sunshine to the ground." by drew barrymore
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Let's talk AI Laughing

So Dy, i still love robert downy, jr. guy...his eyes are dead on like him...you're so right!
    i couldn't stop laughing at "tatyana",...omg!!! she's annoying as heck, but has a fabulous voice.
    there are some really great vocals there...can't believe they kept norman! Rolling Eyes
    and the girl with the guitar...she's awesome too...i love that folk style she has...kind a like brook white.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:29 pm

I love daisies their so simple yet have so much beauty and very charming.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Mish wrote:Let's talk AI Laughing

So Dy, i still love robert downy, jr. guy...his eyes are dead on like him...you're so right!
    i couldn't stop laughing at "tatyana",...omg!!! she's annoying as heck, but has a fabulous voice.
    there are some really great vocals there...can't believe they kept norman! Rolling Eyes
    and the girl with the guitar...she's awesome too...i love that folk style she has...kind a like brook white.

Paula likes Danny too ~ she's a little too animated when he performs
    I missed the end did his best friend make it through?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:36 pm

I think Adam has a good voice tooand very sweet
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 pm

NO :( Dy...his friend didn't make it through...i was sad for him...

Very Happy Daisies are my favorite too.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 pm

yea, sometimes paula is a trip. i like her, but can't put my finger on what it is strange about her... Question
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:56 pm

This guy Adam has a lot of experience on stage take a look his performances get better and better

Too bad Danny's friend had to go
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcQGsoDkDk[/size][/quote[/url]]
    didn't know the name of the band Love that song
    4 non blondes lol!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Morning ladies....Nana is running full steam this morning....I found a burst of energy so I am cleaning up a storm...I did the kitchen last night....today I cleaned out the pantry and got the bathroom done...now I just have to run the sweeper and put all the garbage out....whew....I hope you all are having a fun day....Mad is in a private room now at the hospital so I am thinking he won't be home today for sure....I am hoping that they keep him until he gets lots better....If anyone wants to call him the number is 352-401-7311.....that is directly to his room.....I will see you all later....love ya...hugs!!! I love you Very Happy flower
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 pm

who is picked for the Idol's mentor this year you know? Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content