that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Mish
    Mish

Your first subject - Page 12 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Your first subject - Page 12 Funny-pictures-cat-drives-an-invisi

FOR ALISON!! Miss you lady!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Your first subject - Page 12 Loversinthenight

I can't stop!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:08 pm

YELLING FOR ALI, WE MISS YOU!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:11 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 12 Loversinthenight

I can't stop!!!

Oh now, that song needs the perfect tune to go with it...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm

DALEY wrote:YELLING FOR ALI, WE MISS YOU!

Hi all...It's me Ali! I just tried to respond to Shels post and it did not show up. I'll have to get used to this new format.

Love you all...sorry we did not come out sooner...we wanted to make sure everything was ok before we came out.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 pm

NG is having the father of missing little haleigh, he is so distrout, he volunteered polygrath, anything to help find daughter..it is so real..it is so different from kc. I love the fact that NG tries so hard to find missing children. they have had hilocropters, dogs found scent near water area 6 miles from her house.
    Watch, it is very sad, but interesting.

omg, 44 registered sex offenders in that area
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pm

dave wrote:

Hi all...It's me Ali! I just tried to respond to Shels post and it did not show up. I'll have to get used to this new format.

Love you all...sorry we did not come out sooner...we wanted to make sure everything was ok before we came out.

Hi Ali - Great to see you... I'm very happy for both of you and glad to see your both back FINALLY!!! Very Happy
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:26 pm

dave wrote:

Hello all I am late getting here....had a few things to do....

Geez look at all the news that I have missed....I am so happy for you two....It is so good to get good news for a change....I love you both and you will have to come by this weekend to see Mom and me if you have time.....Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Hey Alison bounce
    So happy for you 2...And thank you for sharing with us tonight.!
    So, have you got to meet Nana & Ms Dottie yet?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:31 pm

DALEY wrote:NG is having the father of missing little haleigh, he is so distrout, he volunteered polygrath, anything to help find daughter..it is so real..it is so different from kc. I love the fact that NG tries so hard to find missing children. they have had hilocropters, dogs found scent near water area 6 miles from her house.

It's so horrible Daley...and right out of her own bed... pale
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Hi Ali - Great to see you... I'm very happy for both of you and glad to see your both back FINALLY!!! Very Happy

Ditto Ali, I have missed u! Dy and I r getting things together for our March trip, hope u will be there...want to give u a big hug!!!
    Your first subject - Page 12 Animal-pictures-0009

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 pm

We are tring to share a photo but we can't figure out how to upload it from Dave's computer. Anyone have any ideas?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Mish wrote:
    DALEY wrote:NG is having the father of missing little haleigh, he is so distrout, he volunteered polygrath, anything to help find daughter..it is so real..it is so different from kc. I love the fact that NG tries so hard to find missing children. they have had hilocropters, dogs found scent near water area 6 miles from her house.

It's so horrible Daley...and right out of her own bed... pale

It makes me so sick..petaphiles should be shot!!! sick, sick, what has happened to the world?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 pm

dave wrote:We are tring to share a photo but we can't figure out how to upload it from Dave's computer. Anyone have any ideas?
    Just put it on avatar for the moment...I was going to tell y'all that we want to see pics !!! PLEASE!!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm sorry I'm not responding to everyone's posts...I'm trying to get used to this and it is very hard....I'm just a little disracted 👅
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    dave wrote:

Geez look at all the news that I have missed....I am so happy for you two....It is so good to get good news for a change....I love you both and you will have to come by this weekend to see Mom and me if you have time.....Hugs!!!!

Hi Deanna, Hope you and Mom are doing well tonight. Sounds like you had a busy day. Hope the weather was nice for you... It's been raining and foggy all day here and winds are supposed to pick up tonight to around 50 mph... Auty Em, Aunty Em...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 pm

dave wrote:We are tring to share a photo but we can't figure out how to upload it from Dave's computer. Anyone have any ideas?

upload it to photobucket then copy it, go back to post here, on top right there is a little box that looks like a tv, hit that then a box will open up, paste it, hit ok, and it will get on your post. hope that helps!Q
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:40 pm

dave wrote:I'm sorry I'm not responding to everyone's posts...I'm trying to get used to this and it is very hard....I'm just a little disracted 👅
    Geez ya'll don't have to rub it in...LOL!!!! Stop smooching and post us a pic.... Very Happy Very Happy
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    dave wrote:

Hi Deanna, Hope you and Mom are doing well tonight. Sounds like you had a busy day. Hope the weather was nice for you... It's been raining and foggy all day here and winds are supposed to pick up tonight to around 50 mph... Auty Em, Aunty Em...
    Sue hang on to toto....dang girl....you are just having lots of different weather lately aren't you???
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Deanna, how r u and Dottie? I got your email, I appreciate all u do, u r so terrific, big hugs to u!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 pm

DALEY wrote:Deanna, how r u and Dottie? I got your email, I appreciate all u do, u r so terrific, big hugs to u![/size[size=24]]

We are good Daley....I have been busy doing things for Mad today....And thank God everything went right into place....I talked to Mad today and he said that he was a lot better and I can tell that he is....He said to tell everyone here that he loves them and will see them soon....He said he might get out Thursday or Friday....Hugs my dear friend....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Bombshell....there were finger prints were found, on tape, and they were KC's...now that was from uncle lenny.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    dave wrote:

Sue hang on to toto....dang girl....you are just having lots of different weather lately aren't you???

Yesterday was 63 degrees and today mid 40's with rain and a lot of fog, because we still have snow on the ground. Were getting all the storm that moved through Oklahoma last night where they had unexpected tornados rip through there.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 pm

LOL...I hope you all like the photo. We took it today on Flagler beach. We'll put a real photo up tomorrow, I'm tired...it has been a long day. We spent a couple of days in St Augastine and drove back today to pick Michelle up from school. We had a great time!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 pm

dave wrote:LOL...I hope you all like the photo. We took it today on Flagler beach. We'll put a real photo up tomorrow, I'm tired...it has been a long day. We spent a couple of days in St Augastine and drove back today to pick Michelle up from school. We had a great time!
    Shocked Geez I was hoping for something a little better than da feet....LOL....A nice smooch pic would have been good....Love you both...Hugs from Mom and me!!!!!! I love you
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm

dave wrote:LOL...I hope you all like the photo. We took it today on Flagler beach. We'll put a real photo up tomorrow, I'm tired...it has been a long day. We spent a couple of days in St Augastine and drove back today to pick Michelle up from school. We had a great time!

LOL - Well, it's a nice pic of your feet Very Happy
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm

dave wrote:I'm sorry I'm not responding to everyone's posts...I'm trying to get used to this and it is very hard....I'm just a little disracted 👅

AWWWW...how precious!! I love you Feet on sand...I'm jealous!!!! sunny
    you lovebirds you! Razz
    Please, post some more pics!!!! :cherry:
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm

DALEY wrote:Bombshell....there were finger prints were found, on tape, and they were KC's...now that was from uncle lenny.
    WHAT ??? OMG! I haven't got to watch NG yet...too intrigued with davey & ali...
    LOL, but omy...I HOPE & PRAY LP is correct on this...that will be IT for sure...
    if it is, what a good night, our news from davey and casey's prints...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Kaci wrote:

Its me dave Very Happy We wil be heading to Hawaii on Monday so may be gone for a little while. Ill Take my laptop with me so we can keep in touch

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Mish wrote:

AWWWW...how precious!! I love you Feet on sand...I'm jealous!!!! sunny
    you lovebirds you! Razz
    Please, post some more pics!!!! :cherry:

Oh yes Ma'am, way better to follow
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Its me dave Very Happy We wil be heading to Hawaii on Monday so may be gone for a little while. Ill Take my laptop with me so we can keep in touch

Are you serious???? Hawaii... Um Ali, how much you really like Dave? Perhaps I could go instead Very Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Your first subject - Page 12 Lovers-2

Just one last pic dedicated to Dave and Ali, and I, too, r going to bed. I have a very early day tomorrow, still working for a couple cleaning clients.
    nitey nite, love u all, get news from Dave and Ali!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 12 Lovers-2

Just one last pic dedicated to Dave and Ali, and I, too, r going to bed. I have a very early day tomorrow, still working for a couple cleaning clients.
    Nite Daley...see ya tomorrow...love ya...hugs!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 12 Lovers-2

Nite Daley...see ya tomorrow...love ya...hugs!!!

Night Daley, guess it's time for me to reel ya back in from flying so you can get to bed :) Sleep well my friend and have a great day tomorrow..

Last edited by Kaci on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Are you serious???? Hawaii... Um Ali, how much you really like Dave? Perhaps I could go instead Very Happy

Kinda crazy Sis, huh. All just worked out the way when I had to go , she was here.......
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Now this is just becoming like paradise...hawaii too...my best to you both...love & hugs!!!!
    feeling so much love in here tonight...thank you and thank you caylee!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Dave and Ali....I am just really thrilled about you both....I am like Mish I feel the love here tonight.....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Kinda crazy Sis, huh. All just worked out the way when I had to go , she was here.......

That is too cool!!!! You best bring your laptop so you can communicate with all of us.. Ah heck, you'll be too busy for any of the communication stuff LOL Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:22 pm

good Night All my friends. sorry for being such a stranger but life has been good to me in another way and I still hold everyone close, I still have things to deal with but Ill never be far...... you can count on that! Miss Ali sends her same sentiments! Nite all!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 pm

dave wrote:good Night All my friends. sorry for being such a stranger but life has been good to me in another way and I still hold everyone close, I still have things to deal with but Ill never be far...... you can count on that! Miss Ali sends her same sentiments! Nite all!
    Nite sweeties....hope to see you soon....Mom and I are sending you hugs and love...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Nite D & A...you make me teary...we'll be here.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:27 pm

dave wrote:good Night All my friends. sorry for being such a stranger but life has been good to me in another way and I still hold everyone close, I still have things to deal with but Ill never be far...... you can count on that! Miss Ali sends her same sentiments! Nite all!

Nite you two. Have a great night and try to fit a lil sleep in there K Very Happy
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Mish wrote:Nite D & A...you make me teary...we'll be here.
    Mish I am so sorry I don't think I have said hello to you....Nana was just so surprised about Dave and Ali.....please forgive me....Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:31 pm

So IF Conway gets the privilge for C & G to see Casey in jail...don't you know it will be ugly with casey because they cremated Caylee?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Mish wrote:Nite D & A...you make me teary...we'll be here.
    Mish I am so sorry I don't think I have said hello to you....Nana was just so surprised about Dave and Ali.....please forgive me....Hugs!!!!
    Nana, no problem dear...we were all taken by surprise and joy...
    I need to get the gang ready for Amer idol...showers, all that good stuff.
    I hope all is well and take a pic of you, mom with Ali & dave if you get to see them please.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Mish wrote:So IF Conway gets the privilge for C & G to see Casey in jail...don't you know it will be ugly with casey because they cremated Caylee?
    I say she should not have anything to say about it....She put duct tape on her mouth with a red heart and put her in a garbage bag and threw her away....She didn't care what happened to Caylee then why now????
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Night all, I have a headache tonight due to all the weather changes we have been having. Have a great night and I'll catch up with all of you tomorrow.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Nite Kaci and Mish...see ya tomorrow...love ya both...Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Nite Nana & Sue...hope your headache gets better...i feel your pain.
    Hugs to you both, until tomorrow...
    Nana, yes why now???? Casey is one ridiculous human being.
    Hope we hear from Tazzy tomorrow...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content