that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Ribbon
madinocala
Kaci
nanabanana197824
8 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Gesh! I forgot to say hi to Tazebell! Hi Taze!!!!!!!!!!! flower

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey Dy, we are still getting rain and more high winds...maybe the kids will get to go sledding after all.
    Hope all is good today. Everyone feeling good & better? And how's Mad? Hope to hear from everyone here soon...
    Kids are out of school all week...good time to be sick...son is better, but girlie is still fighting fever...will soon be cabin fever! LOL
    I pray not to catch this!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 GAdogs

well buds,k I may not make it back...did too much, now I feel terrible; sore throat and coughing..ugg!

I just had to cleaqn house and fumigate it since both Ian and I were sick, changed sheets, disinfected bath, kitchen, opened windows to air the place out, now i am exhausted!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 Coolsunset
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Hospitalized
    Monday, February 16, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony's lead attorney was hospitalized this weekend for stomach problems.

A spokesperson with Jose Baez's team confirmed to Eyewitness News he checked himself into the hospital to have some tests run.

Eyewitness News asked if it was stress-related. His spokesperson said Baez is more than ready to defend Casey in court.

NEW SPOKESPERSON FOR JOSE BAEZ TEAM

Casey Anthony's defense team has a new spokeswoman and, despite claims to the contrary, Marti MacKenzie says she is the only spokeswoman for the Jose Baez law firm.

Eyewitness News reported that Press Corps Media spokesperson Todd Black was really Gil Cabot, who went to prison for trying to extort money from a Los Angeles news anchor. Thursday, Eyewitness News saw Press Corps was still sending news releases.

"If you get a call tomorrow from somebody that says, you know I'm Mary Smith and now I'm involved with Baez's law firm and I'll be sending you a press release in 10 minutes, I would ignore it," Marti MacKenzie said.

MacKenzie is on Baez's payroll as an expert. She has more than 20 years experience working with attorneys in high-profile cases.

Press Corps Media Related Stories:
    February 3, 2009: Legal Analyst: Bar Could Reopen Baez Investigation
    February 3, 2009: Former FBI Agent Reveals True Identity Of "Todd Black"
    January 27, 2009: Baez PR Firm Issues Scathing Release After State Drops Investigation

START OF CASEY TRIAL COULD BE YEAR AWAY

The start of Casey Anthony's murder trial could be as long as a year away. There are many things, legally and in the investigation, that still need to be completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIDEO REPORT: Casey Trial Start May Be Year Away
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News believes evidence discovered where Caylee's remains were found and at her house are still being tested. According to defense expert Dr. Henry Lee's writings, Casey's defense team could be going so far as to analyze the root growth of plants to determine how long Caylee's body was there.

Investigators spent more than a week at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, sifting through the dirt by hand. One of the things they found was a heart-shaped sticker that investigators said matched up to adhesive found on the duct tape over her mouth.

Investigators had bug and plant experts at the scene, too, to help determine how long Caylee was there and where else her body had been. Boxes of evidence were removed from her house less than a mile away using two different search warrants based on what was found at the scene.

Once the testing of the evidence is done, the defense will go into research and attack mode.

"The integrity of it, the testing of it, the conclusions that were drawn by the testing, the credentials of the prosecution experts as opposed to the defense experts," explained WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer told Eyewitness News the defense will probably hold hearings to convince the judge to throw out a lot of the most damning evidence.

There are about 145 witnesses listed so far, including Casey's family members. Only five of them, including Casey's ex-boyfriend who she spent the night with the day Caylee disappeared, have been only partially deposed by the defense.

"For every hour that you spend in trial you spend potentially ten hours in preparation," Sheaffer said.

Someone recently left a SpongeBob SquarePants balloon at the remains scene, possibly after George Anthony's touching story about how she loved to imitate his sidekick Patrick with her raspy voice.

When WFTV's news crew arrived at the remains scene Wednesday afternoon, there were 11 people at the memorial paying their respects to Caylee.

Previous Stories:
    February 12, 2009: New Spokesperson For Casey Defense Team
    February 11, 2009: Casey Anthony Trial Could Be Year Away
    February 11, 2009: Attorney Wants Defamation Case Against Casey Tossed
    February 10, 2009: Anthony Family Speaks At Emotional Caylee Memorial
    February 10, 2009: Dozens Hold Memorial At Caylee Remains Site
    February 10, 2009: Program For Caylee Anthony Memorial Service
    February 10, 2009: Attorney Reads Casey Anthony Statement On Caylee Memorial
    February 9, 2009: Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial
    February 9, 2009: Cindy Anthony Writes Obituary For Caylee

Copyright 2009 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi All, Hope everyone had a nice day.

Daley good to hear you got rid of your migraine. Now you need over that rotten cold. Hope you feel better.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Hello friends....Nana has taken a day to just chill....It has just been Mom and me today and we have had a good day....quiet but good.... Very Happy I have decided that I need to do this more often.... Wink Hope everyone has had a good day....poor Daley Mom and I are sending love and hugs....You need some good old chicken soup and tender loving care....Dy I just don't know how you work like you do...40 hours in 2 days is way too much for me....Mish was so hoping your little girl wouldn't get sick....hope your son is better....gotta go feed Mom but I will bbl...love you all..hugs!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Sheriff on search for Haleigh: 'We've not abandoned this search.'
    Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco, Sarah Lundy and Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writers
    4:42 PM EST, February 16, 2009
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-search-021609,0,4335803.story
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 Sorry-36

Hi Kaci, thank u for all that info....I am so far behind in any info on either Gaylee or Haleigh! I am finding, the longer
    I sit up, the worse I feel, at lease I don't have a migraine tonite. unfortunately I have to go back to bed, hopefully, I get better everyday because I do miss all of ya!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 2 Sorry-36

Hi Kaci, thank u for all that info....I am so far behind in any info on either Gaylee or Haleigh! I am finding, the longer
    I sit up, the worse I feel, at lease I don't have a migraine tonite. unfortunately I have to go back to bed, hopefully, I get better everyday because I do miss all of ya!

Take care Daley - Get well soon!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All, Hope everyone had a nice day.

Daley good to hear you got rid of your migraine. Now you need over that rotten cold. Hope you feel better.

thank u Kaci and Nana, it is always nice to get on here and get such good wishes...u'r right chicken soup would be good, but no energy to make it. really wish I could stay on, but I think I have to rest to get rid of this..Ian's germs r always leathal...ugg!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Something funky is definitely going on with these forums, I posted a few times yesterday and even tried to go back to that page - page 73 - this evening, only to find that it isn't there and we are back to page 70? I didn't post on any of the other forums we created on here accidentally, so I am not sure how that happened!

Hope you are all doing OK. I am off to WW tonight!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks Nana...yea, figured the wee one would catch it too...atleast when she starts school she'll be well used to the germs.
    I'm pounding down the vitamins today...

Whew, it's cold here...say hello to your Mom and enjoy the time of just relaxing...you need it sometimes...
    I'm still in pj's... Rolling Eyes ...and it's nice!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:14 pm

otb_someone wrote:Something funky is definitely going on with these forums, I posted a few times yesterday and even tried to go back to that page - page 73 - this evening, only to find that it isn't there and we are back to page 70? I didn't post on any of the other forums we created on here accidentally, so I am not sure how that happened!

Hope you are all doing OK. I am off to WW tonight!

Hi Somebody - Good to see ya. We had a few problems with other pages being opened accidentally. Not sure how it happens, but think the "New Subject" tab is accidentally getting clicked on. Been trying to keep any eye on it and page numbers.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Mish wrote:Thanks Nana...yea, figured the wee one would catch it too...atleast when she starts school she'll be well used to the germs.
    I'm pounding down the vitamins today...

Whew, it's cold here...say hello to your Mom and enjoy the time of just relaxing...you need it sometimes...
    I'm still in pj's... Rolling Eyes ...and it's nice!

Hi Michele, sorry to hear both kids are sick now pale Lots of crud going around. Hope you don't end up catching it too.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

LOL - Tim Conway and Carol Burnett. Caution there is just a little swearing in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJIh70IZua8

Last edited by Kaci on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 21cid_008801c8d406_80544dc0_aba8f00Your first subject - Page 2 Scaryshark
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 pm

hey sue, thanks...yea much crud for sure goin around.
    did you work today? how is your weather?
    thanks for the updates, just reading up. appreciated!
    so baez is having a little more than his body can handle it sounds like.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Mish wrote:hey sue, thanks...yea much crud for sure goin around.
    did you work today? how is your weather?
    thanks for the updates, just reading up. appreciated!
    so baez is having a little more than his body can handle it sounds like.

Weather was sunny and about 29 today. Think tomorrow is supposed to be the same until tomorrow night when the storm moves in.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 Awwcayleeean9
    just admiring Caylee's little toes/feet...they were sooooo cute!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:54 pm

So Baez having stomach ailments....maybe peanut butter. Yuk Yuk I have no sympathy for him.
    I am very bad ....Someone slap me!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 pm

watching video ofrom Today show.
    Haleigh did go to school last Monday, R Cummings picked her up
    Too bad the tip about the field this afternoon turned up nothing, so sad
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Ribbon wrote:So Baez having stomach ailments....maybe peanut butter. Yuk Yuk I have no sympathy for him.
    I am very bad ....Someone slap me!
    LOL, you're bad & I love it!!! Laughing
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:watching video ofrom Today show.
    Yes I remember the Daddy said day 1 that he picked her up from school...you mean now they find out that she never went to school that day????
    See, if that is so, something fishy goin on here!
    I am feeling like the daddy is part of something bad gone wrong!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 pm

More LIES!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:watching video ofrom Today show.
    Yes I remember the Daddy said day 1 that he picked her up from school...you mean now they find out that she never went to school that day????
    See, if that is so, something fishy goin on here!
    I am feeling like the daddy is part of something bad gone wrong!!!!

She did go to school.
    I thought I posted it oops,
    Just so sad search is called off
    TES left and
    family is left without Haleigh
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Did you hear she did not go to school?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

guess everyone's gone, I need to get back on shift
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Amber Alert -- Polygraphs Continue On Family Of Haleigh Cummings
    Monday, February 16, 2009 6:15:25 PM
    Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback |

Slideshow - 15 images
    ">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
    Video
    Haleigh Cummings News Conference Feb 16
    Haleigh 911 Call Released
    Additional Information
    Previous Story: Haleigh Search Draws 500 Leads
    911 Transcript Part 1
    911 Transcript Part 2
    Sexual Predator Missing From Marion Co.
    EquuSearch's Haleigh Update: Feb. 14, 2009
    Putnam Co. Sheriff's Office
    SATSUMA -- Authorities in Putnam County said they have left no stone unturned in their search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but despite their efforts, there are still no clues leading to the girl's whereabouts.

In an afternoon news conference, Dominic Pape, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said they are moving from ground searches to a more tactical approach of following up tips and leads. They said they would search any place in the country or the world to look for Haleigh.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that family members are currently taking polygraph tests.

Investigators admitted they were frustrated, but said they have made progress in their efforts to find Haleigh, who disappeared a week ago from her Satsuma home.

Cummings told Putnam County sheriff's deputies that he left his daughter and son in bed in the care of 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Croslin said when she got out of bed, she could not find Haleigh.

Texas Equusearch Suspends Search
    Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, joined Texas Equusearch's effort over the weekend, riding horseback through some of the wooded areas around his house.

However, on Monday, Tim Miller, the head of Texas Equusearch said they would suspend their volunteer efforts.

Cummings made a plea to Texas Equusearch to continue its efforts to find his daughter.

"This is my child. I don't think anybody else should give up. If I was searching for somebody else's child I wouldn't give up," Cummings told News 13.

Cummings pulled Miller aside to plead for his team to stay, but in the end, Miller told him that he had to leave.

"He was begging for us to stay. But I explained to him that we have other cases. Let's move forward and if something comes up, we'll come back," Miller said.

"Law enforcement is discouraged. Volunteers, I don't know, but I encourage anybody that wants to help look for my daughter to come back and help me look," Cummings said.

Putnam County sheriff's investigators have now moved their command post to the Emergency Operations Center in Palatka.

Cummings however, made one final call to his daughter, hoping she is listening.

"For the perpetrator or perpetrators, please bring her home. Please bring her home safe. And if she's watching, 'Baby, I love you. I'll never give up on you,'" Cummings said.

Deputies Following Tips
    The Sheriff's Office said they have received some 500 tips since Haleigh's disappearance, but said some of those leads have been from people who are trying to get back at someone, for example: "An ex-wife trying to get back at a husband."

Officials said several people have inquired about Chad Reynolds, a sexual predator who disappeared from Marion County. Pape said that although Reynolds is not a person of interest at the present time in Haleigh's disappearance, they are not ruling anything out and want anybody with information about Reynolds' whereabouts to call law enforcement.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/16/amber_alert_ground_search_for_haleigh_to_end_monday.html
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 pm

It's so sad...I just think someone that was in the house at some point in time took her out...
    Gotta get Lyssie bathed...BBL...have a nice nite at work dy..hope to see ya soon.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Thanks for more updates Sue...BBIAB...
    WHY is TES giving up? I got so annoyed with them doing that with Caylee...they have reasons I understand...but it's so sad and helpless feeling for the loved ones.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Mish wrote:Thanks for more updates Sue...BBIAB...
    WHY is TES giving up? I got so annoyed with them doing that with Caylee...they have reasons I understand...but it's so sad and helpless feeling for the loved ones.

Mish - There not giving up and will be back if LE has another area they want searched. From my understanding LE said they wanted to take a more tactical approach to finding Haleigh. The area and woods around her home have been thoroughly searched, so I'm sure they are waiting for more info from police on possible other areas to searched based on tips received etc.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Mish wrote:NEW EVIDENCE RELEASED

http://www.wesh.com/video/18726860/index.html

Whoa!!! No way Casey can get out of it now, with Death penalty an option to put back on her.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 pm

State Releases New Evidence To Anthony's Defense Team
    Evidence Includes Results Of Duct Tape Tests
    POSTED: 2:37 pm EST February 16, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:45 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state released over 1,100 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team on Monday.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. She is being held at the Orange County Jail. More

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain."

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother, is charged with her daughter’s murder. She is being held at the Orange County jail.

Anthony’s trial is scheduled to begin in March.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html?treets=orl&tml=orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_04540202162009
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Guess we know now why Bozo went to Hospital. He must have been told this news.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Hip Hip Hooray! can't wit for the doc dumps TO BE RELEASED! cheers cheers cheers Oh, no wonder why Jose has a bit of a stomach ache, poor poor lying lawyer , what's he gonna do with "The fugitive" now? Maybe he should now call her "The Fudgeitive" lol!

Can't wait until Wednesday!
    What casey , oh.. are you having a hard time swallowing again like you told your parents in the jail house video?

..want to know who Lp gets this info from a week in advance....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh I'm soooo happy!!!! Surprise Surprise!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Kaci you made my night with that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Mish wrote:Oh I'm soooo happy!!!! Surprise Surprise!!!
    DP for KC
    Yahoo friend! Caylee finally will have her day in court.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm

How's The big expert atty Linda Baden gonna get past this one????
    :bball:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:10 pm

should we send the whole defense team some Maloxx, Rolaids and Tums?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Mish wrote:How's The big expert atty Linda Baden gonna get past this one????
    lol , don't really know ~ maybe hide under her hair made from a rats nest?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm

This calls for some bubbly!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Ribbon wrote:should we send the whole defense team some Maloxx, Rolaids and Tums?
    ROFLMAO!!!!! Very Happy Laughing
    Seriously!!! LOL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:

LOL, what is up with her hiding under the mess of hair?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:18 pm

I just called daley, had to tell her!!!!!
    She is so sick but so happy regarding the new news, hi to everyone
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

LOL, what is up with her hiding under the mess of hair?
    Must be called "will try and get someone off style"
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm

HI ALL JUST STOPPED BY FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE GOING TO BED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am