that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.


    Your first subject

    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

    Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi All,

    Just got back home. Took my Mom out for dinner tonight and I'm stuffed!!! I got the surf n turf (sizzler and shrimp) and she got Walleye Fish. We split things up so we could enjoy all of it. No way we could eat it all... Hope your all doing well tonight :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRP_fDcp9Q[/quote ]
    Hey Sue...you are a good daughter for taking your Mom out for dinner....I am a shrimp lover myself.....It has been a lazy day here for Mom and me....I made chicken and dressing, mashed potatoes, salad for supper here....we are stuffed also....

    Oh man Nana I love ole fashion Chicken an Dressing I have not had it since I been in florida
    Sorry Mad I cheated tonight and used Stove top....LOL...but it was good...
    I do the stove top now an then but it just aint the same as the ole fashion cornbread dressing with sage onions an celery
    I only do that at Thanksgiving....LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:19 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi All,

    Just got back home. Took my Mom out for dinner tonight and I'm stuffed!!! I got the surf n turf (sizzler and shrimp) and she got Walleye Fish. We split things up so we could enjoy all of it. No way we could eat it all... Hope your all doing well tonight :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRP_fDcp9Q[/quote ]
    Hey Sue...you are a good daughter for taking your Mom out for dinner....I am a shrimp lover myself.....It has been a lazy day here for Mom and me....I made chicken and dressing, mashed potatoes, salad for supper here....we are stuffed also....

    Oh man Nana I love ole fashion Chicken an Dressing I have not had it since I been in florida
    Sorry Mad I cheated tonight and used Stove top....LOL...but it was good...
    I do the stove top now an then but it just aint the same as the ole fashion cornbread dressing with sage onions an celery
    I only do that at Thanksgiving....LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:24 pm

    I think the same thing that happened last night has happened tonight....I am lost again....
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:33 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:I think the same thing that happened last night has happened tonight....I am lost again....

    Yep, we have three different threads going on now. LOL...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 pm

    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:I think the same thing that happened last night has happened tonight....I am lost again....

    Yep, we have three different threads going on now. LOL...
    Rut Roh....We have to go get Mad....I guess he is wondering where we are...LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:I think the same thing that happened last night has happened tonight....I am lost again....

    Yep, we have three different threads going on now. LOL...
    Rut Roh....We have to go get Mad....I guess he is wondering where we are...LOL

    I just posted a message for him there on how to get back here. Strange thing is, we were on page 69 and now back to 67 again. HMMMM....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 pm

    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:I think the same thing that happened last night has happened tonight....I am lost again....

    Yep, we have three different threads going on now. LOL...
    Rut Roh....We have to go get Mad....I guess he is wondering where we are...LOL

    I just posted a message for him there on how to get back here. Strange thing is, we were on page 69 and now back to 67 again. HMMMM....
    oh no....I don't know if this is going to work or not.....sigh....
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    this blog is crazy
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    Whew, glad we all made it back again!!! I'll pay more attention so I can try to figure out why this keeps happening. Just make sure if you do a new post that you don't accidentally hit the "New Subject" button right next to it. I think that is what keeps bouncing us to a different place other than the main thread.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    this blog is crazy
    Welcome home Mad....LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    this blog is crazy
    Welcome home Mad....LOL

    and i thought it was just me going crazy
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    this blog is crazy
    Welcome home Mad....LOL

    Just be careful not to hit the "New Subject" tab. That is what keeps bouncing us into a different place and anyone that responds to you gets bounced there along with you.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:54 pm

    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    this blog is crazy
    Welcome home Mad....LOL

    Just be careful not to hit the "New Subject" tab. That is what keeps bouncing us into a different place and anyone that responds to you gets bounced there along with you.
    Nana doesn't like floating in cyberspace....LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did you try Mish's bar of soap Mad?

    Ok am I back now in the right place

    this blog is crazy
    Welcome home Mad....LOL

    Just be careful not to hit the "New Subject" tab. That is what keeps bouncing us into a different place and anyone that responds to you gets bounced there along with you.
    Nana doesn't like floating in cyberspace....LOL

    Suzie doesn't much like it either LOL....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 pm

    Mad where did you go?????
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:Mad where did you go?????
    sorry was on phone
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:19 pm

    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Mad where did you go?????
    sorry was on phone
    NP was just making sure you weren't floating in cyberspace...LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 pm

    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    Awwww that is sweet....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    Awwww that is sweet....
    they finally got a phone thru their cable company with unlimited long distance
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:25 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:28 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    Don't you think you should go to the doc and see about it?
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    Don't you think you should go to the doc and see about it?
    i am first thing in the morning i have an 8:00 appointment
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm

    that is good to hear Mad.....I hope they can do something for you....
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:that is good to hear Mad.....I hope they can do something for you....
    I thought maybe getting up moving around might help loosen them up but it seems like it makes them worse so nurse said to talk to doc about it in the morning
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    Don't you think you should go to the doc and see about it?
    i am first thing in the morning i have an 8:00 appointment

    Mad - When I was sick my calves really hurt too and it was more due to lack of movement to them. I woke up at 3:00am one morning with a charley horse like I had never had before in my life!!! That was extremely painful!!!!! I make sure that if I am feeling ill that I exercise my legs a bit to get the circulation moving to them. Haven't had one since then.
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:40 pm

    Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    Don't you think you should go to the doc and see about it?
    i am first thing in the morning i have an 8:00 appointment

    Mad - When I was sick my calves really hurt too and it was more due to lack of movement to them. I woke up at 3:00am one morning with a charley horse like I had never had before in my life!!! That was extremely painful!!!!! I make sure that if I am feeling ill that I exercise my legs a bit to get the circulation moving to them. Haven't had one since then.
    thats what i thought about too Kaci since they would not let me get off the bed in the hospital so i thought maybe they had just gotten stiff from that but nurse doesnt seem to think so
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

    Posts : 989
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 64
    Location : Belleview, FL

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by nanabanana197824 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 pm

    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    Don't you think you should go to the doc and see about it?
    i am first thing in the morning i have an 8:00 appointment

    Mad - When I was sick my calves really hurt too and it was more due to lack of movement to them. I woke up at 3:00am one morning with a charley horse like I had never had before in my life!!! That was extremely painful!!!!! I make sure that if I am feeling ill that I exercise my legs a bit to get the circulation moving to them. Haven't had one since then.
    thats what i thought about too Kaci since they would not let me get off the bed in the hospital so i thought maybe they had just gotten stiff from that but nurse doesnt seem to think so
    Maybe a heating pad would help tonight Mad....I know my hips and back hurts sometimes at night and my heating pad fixes me right up...
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UgimK3vrI

    Was time for a tune..
    my daughter has got where she calls me everynight now
    the way my legs hurt tonight i would not mind floating
    Meds won't help pain Mad???
    they havent been helping last couple nights
    Don't you think you should go to the doc and see about it?
    i am first thing in the morning i have an 8:00 appointment

    Mad - When I was sick my calves really hurt too and it was more due to lack of movement to them. I woke up at 3:00am one morning with a charley horse like I had never had before in my life!!! That was extremely painful!!!!! I make sure that if I am feeling ill that I exercise my legs a bit to get the circulation moving to them. Haven't had one since then.
    thats what i thought about too Kaci since they would not let me get off the bed in the hospital so i thought maybe they had just gotten stiff from that but nurse doesnt seem to think so
    Maybe a heating pad would help tonight Mad....I know my hips and back hurts sometimes at night and my heating pad fixes me right up...
    oh i been using my heating pad at night it helps some it is about the only way i can sleep
    madinocala
    madinocala

    Posts : 967
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by madinocala on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:51 pm

    nanabanana197824 wrote:Well I am heading to bed...I am tired from just sitting around and I think I want to watch some TV in bed....have a good night and sleep well....Hugs!!!
    I am off to bed too nite nana an kaci hugs see you tomorrow
    Kaci
    Kaci

    Posts : 2519
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Kaci on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:05 pm

    Nite Deanna and Mad - Hope you both sleep well tonight. Night to anyone else that pops in tonight. Going to watch TV in bed myself and have to be up early for work in am. See ya in the pm tomorrow :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

    Posts : 6183
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Ribbon on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm

    Hey friends~ finishing up paperwork here watching At Large, GA is on show next, BB tomorrow between shifts.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 am

    Good morning everyone.....I can't believe I can sit up and type, but that is progress. Had such a bad migraine with the cold or cough that I really thought I was going to die. DY suggested i take my migraine med which I did,,stupid me, I couldn't think to take something that could have helped, I even slept in between times to bathroom. I thinbk that nerw drug didn't help me with the cold my son gave me. It is a holiday so can't get hold of doc, but I took myself off of it, and see I am feeling better.
    Grandma...watched the detona race with one eye under my pillow..it is the shame it ended the way it did, but that driver hadn't won a thing all year.
    Hay Dy, do u get time and half for this holiday?
    Deanna, sorry i haven't been on, I missed my daily hugs...give Dottie a hug, u too!
    Mish, u and your kids r so beautiful, and it is so cool u include them in alol of this.
    Kaci, I have so missed u and your humor..no I am not floating, I crashed to the ground, but I feel so much better.
    Mad, so sorry u r having so much trouble, I* can identify with u. I guess when we get older, well it sucks. Youth is wasted on the young.
    Tazzy, hope we get a flower this morn.
    Ali and Dave r in Hawaii, so I am not worried about the love birds!
    I haven't heard from "somebody" and I hope all is well...send address, I still need to send u your original portrait.
    Nana; haven't been abler to work on our project, but will start soon..too sick, will bring it down to Florida.
    Ali, send pic of u and Dave looking at eachother, then I will start your project...see I am feeling better. Thank God, yesterday, I just want3d to die
    Missed u all!!!!! bounce Wink Very Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 am

    Your first subject 10-1
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 am

    Your first subject Ang-4
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am

    Your first subject Ththsimbadd1

    well as day goes on...i feel very tired, swetting like a river, and lost my voice, but i am so garateful i don't have the migraine!!!!! still coughing..ugg! thank u my son...he did do dishes, but man, i've got to get up and vacuum...dog hair everywhere, but might have to wait unti8l tomorrow.
    i guess no one had president day off, so hopefully i'll see ya later......
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

    Your first subject 84a214271f80dedc798992cda675e9a9
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:53 pm

    Your first subject Funny-pictures-cat-greets-dog-at-do
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 pm

    Your first subject Funny-pictures-superior-cat-on-hors
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm

    Your first subject MigraineCat
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm

    Your first subject Im-not-fat-im-poofy

    for all of us that are fluffy!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 pm

    DALEY wrote:Your first subject Im-not-fat-im-poofy

    for all of us that are fluffy!!

    it goes on to say heis "puffy"
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

    Posts : 4805
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 72

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by DALEY on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm

    Your first subject Whereiseveryone
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

    Posts : 6183
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Ribbon on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:42 pm

    I am here for just this post need to do stalls and then head back to work

    No Daley no time and 1/2 for me just major holidays
    You might try and call your Doc, Crossroads is open.
    Mad what did the Doc say?
    Shels heard Southern Ca, is getting hammered with snow in some part and heavy rain in the other, don't know where exactly you live but from the sounds of it you must be experiencing something there.
    Hi to Nana, Someone, Kaci, Grandma, Dave and Ali off in a new land :king: :queen: . Will hopefully catch everyone tonight.
    Have a great day!
    Mish
    Mish

    Posts : 2204
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Mish on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:36 pm

    Hola!

    Sponsored content

    Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 pm