that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Ribbon
madinocala
Kaci
nanabanana197824
8 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 3 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Do you think the guards hear The Fudgitive yelling "This can't be happening!" affraid

cheers Yes!!!! It IS Happening!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:Kaci you made my night with that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dy - Your welcome for the link. I never would have known their was new news released if Misty didn't see it. I already checked out the news earlier and never thought their would be more coming out tonight.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Kaci you made my night with that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dy - Your welcome for the link. I never would have known their was new news released if Misty didn't see it. I already checked out the news earlier and never thought their would be more coming out tonight.

I ALWAYS CHECK THE LOCAL NEWS ON THE WEB SEVERAL TIMES A DAY BUT SOMEHOW HAD MISSED THIS UNTIL I SAW IT HERE KC'S SHIP HAS SURELY SUNK NOW
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

madinocala wrote:HI ALL JUST STOPPED BY FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE GOING TO BED

Hi Mad - Hope your feeling better today.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Kaci wrote:

PROLLY FEELING BETTER THAN BOZO IS RIGHT NOW WHICH AINT TOO GOOD HELL WITH A CLIENT LIKE HE HAS I WOULD HAVE STOMACH PROBLEMS TOO I WOULD NOT BE AQBLE TO EAT OR SLEEP DEFENDING GARBAGE LIKE THAT
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 pm

sniped from interview on 2/6

“Who’s the one-armed man?” Vieira asked.

“We can’t discuss specifically what our defense will be,” Baden replied. “We just ask everyone now to wait. She has the presumption of innocence, and we’ll see when we get to the trial what our strategy is. Everyone has to wait. You have to stop saying somebody is guilty, you have to stop saying people are bad. Stop the personal attacks. At the trial, you will find out.”

Vieira asked again whether the defense, as they had suggested, believe that there is another person who murdered Caylee and that they know who it is.

“We have a defense in which we believe Casey Anthony is innocent and we will show that at the trial,” Baez said. “As much as we want to go out there and scream it from the top of the mountains, we don’t feel that’s in her best interests. It’s her against the world right now. Quite frankly, it doesn’t do any defense attorney any advantage by disclosing what their defense is before the trial.”
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

PROLLY FEELING BETTER THAN BOZO IS RIGHT NOW WHICH AINT TOO GOOD HELL WITH A CLIENT LIKE HE HAS I WOULD HAVE STOMACH PROBLEMS TOO I WOULD NOT BE AQBLE TO EAT OR SLEEP DEFENDING GARBAGE LIKE THAT
    he needs to ruminate over all that crap of innocence he has been babbling about
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:sniped from interview on 2/6

“Who’s the one-armed man?” Vieira asked.

“We can’t discuss specifically what our defense will be,” Baden replied. “We just ask everyone now to wait. She has the presumption of innocence, and we’ll see when we get to the trial what our strategy is. Everyone has to wait. You have to stop saying somebody is guilty, you have to stop saying people are bad. Stop the personal attacks. At the trial, you will find out.”

Vieira asked again whether the defense, as they had suggested, believe that there is another person who murdered Caylee and that they know who it is.

“We have a defense in which we believe Casey Anthony is innocent and we will show that at the trial,” Baez said. “As much as we want to go out there and scream it from the top of the mountains, we don’t feel that’s in her best interests. It’s her against the world right now. Quite frankly, it doesn’t do any defense attorney any advantage by disclosing what their defense is before the trial.”

BOZO NEEDS TO GET REAL IF THEY KNEW THEY COULD PROVE SHE IS INNOCENT AN DIDNT KILL HER CHILD EVERYONE KNOWS SHE WOULD NOT BE SITTING BEHIND BARS KEEPING HER MOUTH SHUT SHE WOULD BE SINGING LIKE A CANARY TO GET HER ASS OUT OF JAIL WHERE SHE COULD GET BACK TO THE CLUBS PARTYING AN WHORING AROUND
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Mad what did the Doc say?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Ribbon wrote:Mad what did the Doc say?
    WOUND UP NOT GETTING TO SEE DOC TODAY GOT TO GO AT 2PM TOMORROW I SAT DOWN THERE FOR 4 HRS THIS MORNING THEN FINALLY TOLD THEM TO HECK WITH IT i WOULD RESCHEDULE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

madinocala wrote:
    WOUND UP NOT GETTING TO SEE DOC TODAY GOT TO GO AT 2PM TOMORROW I SAT DOWN THERE FOR 4 HRS THIS MORNING THEN FINALLY TOLD THEM TO HECK WITH IT i WOULD RESCHEDULE
    ok i am floatinjg in outter space again i got bumped from the blog
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh Sheetzzz!!! we are on a new topic....Crap!!! I am so confused again!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Mish wrote:Oh Sheetzzz!!! we are on a new topic....Crap!!! I am so confused again!
    me too mish how is this happening an how do we get back
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm

I can't get back I was bumped! Hey It wasn't me this time!Like all the pages in the 70's are missing?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Ribbon wrote:I can't get back I was bumped! Hey It wasn't me this time!Like all the pages in the 70's are missing?

i know i cant get back either
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm

We keep getting bounced to new subject. I have been in same room since 5:30 and we were at page 70 at that time. Page locked up a few min ago and then said we were at page 8 again. Uggg.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I can't get back I was bumped! Hey It wasn't me this time!Like all the pages in the 70's are missing?

keeps telling me that subject is locked an i cant make a post there
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 pm

madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

i cant handle this tonight i will see you lady's tomorrow night i am going to bed
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm

someone locked it, were all moderators but i don't know how to change it! Crying or Very sad
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:50 pm

madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

i cant handle this tonight i will see you lady's tomorrow night i am going to bed

Nite Mad. Sleep well tonight.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Ribbon wrote:someone locked it, were all moderators but i don't know how to change it! Crying or Very sad

I just clicked on the moderator tab and it just said session expired. Everything posted during the day and tonight is now in this new page.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 pm

what's that suppose to mean we got bumped off page! I don't get it! There are now like 4 threads opened
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

I can't figure this out confused and need to get back to work will catch you later if not tomorrow. Night friend!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:what's that suppose to mean we got bumped off page! I don't get it! There are now like 4 threads opened

I don't think it's anything someone heare is doing and thread is doing it itself. We have been up in the 70's page since I got on here tonight. Everything posted today though is all in the other subject thread now. Freaking weird. The original one is unlocked but ends at pg 67. None of the info posted today carried over to it.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Ribbon wrote:someone locked it, were all moderators but i don't know how to change it! Crying or Very sad

Dy, I just checked the groups tab and we are not set as moderators. Daley is the only one set that way and we are set as members.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 pm

OK, trying not to take this personally but every time I post it disappears and just a little while ago it was denying me entry and saying I had the wrong password and I DIDN;T, what the heck?! Very odd.

Thanks to whomever posted the stuff about the evidence release. Should be interesting.

Jose ought to be thinking about a plea about now.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:21 pm

otb_someone wrote:OK, trying not to take this personally but every time I post it disappears and just a little while ago it was denying me entry and saying I had the wrong password and I DIDN;T, what the heck?! Very odd.

Thanks to whomever posted the stuff about the evidence release. Should be interesting.

Hi Somebody - The other thread has been locked which we just discovered. Everything someone posted there it looked like you in the original site, but it was infact creating new sites. Dy mentioned we were all moderators, but first time I clicked on moderator button it didn't let me access the moderator functions. I tried it again and this time I could get in there. I unlocked the original thread, but It wouldn't let me move all the other links so they are in same location. It's been frustrating for sure. Don't take it personal though. We need our Daley back to see if she can link them some how.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Kaci wrote:
    otb_someone wrote:OK, trying not to take this personally but every time I post it disappears and just a little while ago it was denying me entry and saying I had the wrong password and I DIDN;T, what the heck?! Very odd.

Hi Somebody - The other thread has been locked which we just discovered. Everything someone posted there it looked like you in the original site, but it was infact creating new sites. Dy mentioned we were all moderators, but first time I clicked on moderator button it didn't let me access the moderator functions. I tried it again and this time I could get in there. I unlocked the original thread, but It wouldn't let me move all the other links so they are in same location. It's been frustrating for sure. Don't take it personal though. We need our Daley back to see if she can link them some how.
    Thanks Kaci. Looks like the forum maxes out at under 70 pages though since that has been the magic number a couple times now and then it starts skipping us around? Weird. Hope Dale gets a good night's sleep. I saw somewhere that they don't think the doc dump will be released to public until next week or something?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Thanks Kaci. Looks like the forum maxes out at under 70 pages though since that has been the magic number a couple times now and then it starts skipping us around? Weird. Hope Dale gets a good night's sleep. I saw somewhere that they don't think the doc dump will be released to public until next week or something?

The article I posted earlier mentioned possible the docs will be released mid this week. Not sure I can wait until next week LOL...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Nite All - I'm going to hit the sack. Sweet dreams. not sure whom it at which site now, so will post at both of them. See ya

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 am

Kaci wrote:Nite All - I'm going to hit the sack. Sweet dreams. not sure whom it at which site now, so will post at both of them. See ya

Why does everyone keep bouncing around? Crying or Very sad
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 am

madinocala wrote:

Mad, I warn you against using a heating pad on your legs at this point. If it is a blood clot, that would not be a good thing to do, my friend. I would suggest that you do nothing until you've seen the doctor; don't mess with it, it could be a very serious thing. I'm not trying to frighten you, just want you to be cautious about it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 am

Good morning

Well guess I will stay on this page.
    Dave glad Ali and you made it safely to Honolulu. Must be so exotic looking!
    We will see if when this thread gets into the 70's it says to itself "I'm full, I'm moving, try and find me"
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:32 am

Your first subject - Page 3 Good-morning
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 am

OK, I just wrote alot that no one will see...ugg! I think when we get over 70 pages, the thread splits itself...I sent email/contact thingy to this thread to see what I can do to either merge us or we may have to trash the past posts.
    Kaci, I did make everyone moderators, so I have no clue what is hapening...I don't like being administrator, I am just as confuse3d as all of u.well I will continue to try and work on this so we don't have to guess where we r......Your first subject - Page 3 Zebra
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 am

PLEASE GO TO "FRIENDS WHO CARE" A NEW TOPIC FOR ALL OF US!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 am

DALEY wrote:PLEASE GO TO "FRIENDS WHO CARE" A NEW TOPIC FOR ALL OF US!
    AGAIN, PLEASE GO TO "FRIENDS WHO CARE"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am