that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Kaci
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
DALEY
8 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 11 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Friday, February 02, 2007

friends who care - Page 11 SpacerDo you know GINO BERTINI (a.k.a. Eugene or Gene) or JIM TRESCA???

Gene Bertini, who is apparently going by the name "GINO" was the very last person to be with Melanie Melanson. He is originally from Stoneham Massachusetts, was living in Woburn Massachusetts at the time of Melanie's disappearance, and now may be living in the Attleboro or Boston area. His girlfriend at the time of Melanie's disappearance was Melissa 'Missy' Wojdakowski who was also living in Woburn at the time. She refused contact with any investigators, and still does to this very day.

Jim (Jimmy) Tresca is from Woburn Massachusetts, he moved down south until recently moving back to the Woburn area. His step-father is a retired Woburn Police Officer named Tony Rodriguez, he retired not long after this incident, and he moved his family to Florida (hmmm go figure). His girlfriend at the time of Melanie's disappearance was Jennifer Clement who was living in Winchester Massachusetts at the time. She also refused contact from any investigators, and still refuses to this day. Jennifer was at Jimmy's house the next morning with her best friend April Shaw, so the investigators tried to contact her as well..... but she refused to talk and mentioned something about being threatened with a gun before hanging up the phone!

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Daley you have me hooked on this case!
    Every person that attended the party that night was interviewed after Melanie was reported missing the very next morning. Once everyone gave their statements, and the process of elimination was over...Melanie, Gene Bertini and Jimmy Tresca were the last 3 people to walk out of those woods that night. Jimmy states that he asked Melanie if she wanted a ride home, and she declined in order to hang out longer with Gene Bertini, who she had a crush on at the time (note: Gene was cheating on his girlfriend Missy with Melanie). Gene states that he and Melanie walked out towards the main street together (Montvale Ave area in Woburn) but he could not give her a ride because he did not have an extra motorcycle helmet for her to wear. He also states that he went one way on his motorcycle towards Woburn, and Melanie went the opposite... walking towards Stoneham on Montvale Ave... alone... by herself... at appx. 2:00am in the morning.

This of course is NOT true.

Melanie did not walk towards Stoneham alone. She had NO reason to go towards Stoneham, in fact she was sleeping over a friends house that night (who lived in the opposite direction) and was expected to be throwing rocks at her friends bedroom window when she and Gene were through hanging out at the party (the friend had a curfew to obey and did not attend the party). So it's not like she was trying to avoid punishment from coming home past her own curfew because she was sleeping over someone elses house. And she had no reason to run away either, she was getting a new leather jacket and matching boots for her birthday in a few days, her and her friends had big plans for Halloween, and her braces were coming off in less than 2 weeks, so she AT LEAST would have waited if she was running away! She was also excited to be getting transferred to Northeast Vocational High School in Wakefield soon as well. Gene's story is a lie! Something happened to her and he knows!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Jimmy Tresca either knows what happened or was actually involved in the aftermath. Jimmy was Gene's best friend at the time of Melanie's disappearance. They were VERY close friends. And I don't think it's a coincidence that Jimmy's car mysteriously disappeared the same week Melanie did! Jimmy claims it was stolen. Some beleive that is how Melanie was transported someplace else, some beleive that is where Melanie's body is, and the car was taken to a junk yard somewhere in NH. Some rumors suggest Rhode Island. Some suggest Florida. The rumor states that Melanie and Gene got into an arguement after the party, the fight turned physical, and resulted in Melanie's accidental death. Then Gene called up his best friend Jimmy to help him out because all Gene had was a motorcycle, and then that's why Jimmy's car no longer exists. Gee, I wonder if Jimmy's step-father cop (Tony Rodriguez) suggested he get rid of it! Rumors then spread that his vehicle was at the bottom of Whittemore Pond in Woburn, but divers searched the pond on 2 seperate occasions and found nothing.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Here's an interesting FACT: THE VERY NEXT MORNING when detectives seperately asked Gene and Jimmy who the last person with Melanie was, Jimmy stated that she was with Gene last, and Gene stated that she was with Jimmy last. Hours after Melanie disappears, they are ALREADY lying about WHO was with Melanie last! Not to mention Gene showed up late for work the next morning.

And what about the missing shovel that showed up a week later at the Treska residence.. 'used', with fresh soil on it and broken into 2 peices? What about Jimmy's car that disappeared the same week Melanie did? What about the fact that Jimmy's girlfriend and her best friend were at Jimmy's house the day after Melanie's disappearance and BOTH of these young ladies absolutely refused (and still refuse to this day) to talk to the officials. I mean if THAT doesn't say they are guilty, what does!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 8:03 pm

friends posted about gene aren't pretty I knew Gene from Stoneham, when he was around the age of 11 he killed my best friend's family cat, and he did it right in front of her while she watched in horror and screamed for him to stop. Nice guy.

Posted by Laurie on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 10:31 AM
    doreen perullo was a friensd of Jimmy T. at that time. I don't recall all of the details but I do know that he was no good in HS. and she dated him for a long time that year. she now lives in reading not sure of her last name but her madin name is perullo and her parents and family still live in saugus. If I can help you please feel free to ask

Posted by Tricia on Monday, November 06, 2006 - 9:32 AM
    this one wierds me out it's melanie posting but she has passed!
    How could you really say that the Bertini's would never do this? I knew Gene too in the 80's, he lived behind (or next to) Cumberland Farms in Stoneham. He killed my neighbors cat!!! And we literally watched him in horror at the age of 9 do this with a baseball bat right in front of us both! So now how could you really say that the Bertini's would never do something like this? Maybe not the rest of the family but Gene sure can. The town of Stoneham pretty much kicked his family out because of other animals being harmed as well, and he was kicked out of every school he went to and there weren't any more schools available for him to attend so they had to try a new town.

Posted by Melanie Melanson on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 5:17 PM
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm

B> Holy smokes has Gene CHANGED - Looks nothing at all like the young punk that ran around Creston & Spring Court on his motorcycle.
    Posted by Kim on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 1:23 PM
    this guy aint gonna be smiling like that for long...I just got a feeling his days are numbered

Posted by O.W.H. on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 9:21 AM
    Yeah no doubt about it that's Gene. I Hope he gets what's comin to him.

Posted by michael on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 9:53 AM
    MANY MANY readings were done, by different family members over the years - They all said the same thing - She was hit on the head by a rock, there was much blood, her body was bound up, and she can be found in a body of water. Several different psychics, all with the same results. Her grandmother, when she was alive, tried this, as did her aunts and other family members - I've heard several variations of the same story over the years.

Miss you, Little Cousin !
    Love, Kim

Posted by Kim on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 10:38 PM
    hey kim its gloria melanie and i were very close i've questioned jimmy years ago and april they say they dont know they were very scared of me bcuz i was freaking out , he looked like he knew something

Posted by Gloria Spencer on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 1:42 PM
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Guess no one is here ... thought this case was interesting.... Daley you got me going! Well will look further on my own....
    Later friends
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Dy - I went to the myspace link you posted and it sure sounds like Gene is the one who did something to her and Jimmy helped after the fact. Both involved though.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Well, things haven't changed..Ian is not talking to me...I copied the "MY space" that dy found that have pics of Jimmy etc., so went to steps to talk to Ian and tell him I got papers for him, he just said he had nothing to say. Wouldn't come to top of stairs or anything, I'm sorry but I knew it, and it hurts so bad...was hoping the wall would break down, but no luck. I wouldn't have any luck if it wasn't for bad luck. ian did state he wasn't there, but would not say anything about if Jimmy said anything to him..they were best friends.....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 8:47 pm

what is really scarey for me is that the only thing Ian did say to me wasw" I don't have anything to say. I was not there." Ian was Jimmy's best friend, and I remember the car, beat up hunk of junk that ian and Jimmy rode around in. I do remember Jimmy telling his mom and me it was stolen, I copied all that u just posted for Ian including what Jimmy and Gene look like now..Ian is surprised Jimmy is back in Woburn
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Dy, r u here?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 8:50 pm

I just sent email to Tommy (susie's husband) to help me with Ian. I sent him a link to my space page of melanie, Tommy and Susie were around with me then too.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Ian knows something!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm

DALEY wrote:Ian knows something!!!!!
    maybe not

Did you see No Doubt on AI? I thought they sucked! affraid
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Kaci wrote:Dy - I went to the myspace link you posted and it sure sounds like Gene is the one who did something to her and Jimmy helped after the fact. Both involved though.

Wicked huh?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Where is everyone tonight?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm

friends who care - Page 11 DuckySlickermore rain tomorrow
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Chris........is safe Rot Roe
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm

friends who care - Page 11 RacoonHardy is bored now
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Skateb
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Daughtry is out of tune!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:47 pm

friends who care - Page 11 300_still_trueewehoo
    Ribbon wrote:
    Daughtry is out of tune!

He really is!It's true!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:51 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Funny_226
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 9:51 pm

hey...damn my computer is cutting off when son goes on documents...no virus...hmmmm...if i soon am not around...y'all will know my computer is out of service. EEERRRRRR!!!

been away eating, haven't read up since the last 2 hrs.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 11 Funny_226

ROFLMAO!!! YIKES!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Is Paula singing on Ai tonight?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Porcupine-babiestop 3 Adam made it... So it's Danny and Chris
    Saying goodbye to Allison! Good bye Allison! Wow Danny safe! I was surprised!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Mish wrote:Is Paula singing on Ai tonight?
    Hi Shels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES! So sorry I gave away who was safe forgot that it comes on later for you
    Paula was excellent!!!!!! What a performer
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:01 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Old_superheroes
    Where are the Super Heroes tonight?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 pm

It's alright Dy...I can tell Isaac, on Wed's he usually can't make it to the end...

I am looking forward to see Paula perform...I liked her in the 80's...

I'm surprised too that Allison is out instead of Danny...his voice got boring.

Damn, Adam is talented as all......
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh good heaven's....tot Mom is going to help missing children!!! She is a joke!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Catmassage
    Danny was so off lastnight, thought he would be doomed too
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Mish wrote:Oh good heaven's....tot Mom is going to help missing children!!! She is a joke!
    She is so full of feces!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:15 pm

LMAO Your so bad Shels! lol
    Sure it wasn't her menu of pills?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 pm

friends who care - Page 11 So_cute_rabbit
    So is AI on at 9 there so it's midnight here?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 10:17 pm

lol, i like paula...

isaac needs computer to do report...may come back...glad you're back friend!!

if i don't get back, see ya tomorrow...hugs!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 pm

yea, 9 my time...i didn't catch that cesar last night about the pup shops...

tried but it was just a normal show at 11 my time...oh well!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 pm

friends who care - Page 11 0319
    When I was trying to download Casey files from some sites I had problems on 5/1 and been having trouble ever since with PDF files.
    Is that what your computer is doing? or is it just utilizing documents off line?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Mish wrote:yea, 9 my time...i didn't catch that cesar last night about the pup shops...

tried but it was just a normal show at 11 my time...oh well!
    Think he is on tomorrow night, I cut down my premium channels and don't get national geographic channel so I was bummed when I checked it out, and realized that was one of them. Buggers!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Time to rest again, hope to catch you and all tomorrow.
    Good night
    otb_someone

friends who care - Page 11 Empty Hi All!

Post by otb_someone Wed May 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi everyone! How are you all? I saw just a little... Nana, I am so sorry you have been ill! Dale, I received my pic and wanted to THANK YOU and I have been emailing you for days but I only got a blank one back? Weird... hope you are OK. Sounds like your son is coming around?
    Dave, those cabins look awesome! How is Mad? How is Grandma?
    I am SO thrilled about that little Childers boy being found alive. God is good.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 am

Jamie, got ur email!!!and thank u, hope u like the pic, and wish we could talk more often.
    AI was a shocker, and on news it said Simon said everyone is coming back next year!!!
    Paula was great, she is a performer that people just don't get!! She has a very kind heart, and she and Simon r the only judges I like. the other performers were terrible, I mean really...couldn't watch. I am glad Danny is back, but I do think Adam will get it if narrow minded people allow that, he is the best performer, but they all will get contractS!
    nOW Back to basics, better day, not sick, but it is till raining, got to get the arc in order so me and my animals won't float away. Ian is still an a-hole, but I think I am going to work hard to move, not sure where I am going, but too many memories here, and I kinda want to start over, without Ian. For 38 yrs it has been him, and now it is just me, and I need to find my place in this world.
    Dogs want to go out, silver is nocking my hand with his nose, but can't let him out untiloschool bus leaves.....I have entered every day on HGTV's green home in port st luvie Florida from the start, maybe will win (ya right) and move near my friend De andDottie, and Dave and Ali, well daubt it but like to dream...OH God, the bus is hear...dogs r nutty, now can let them out...will be bacl
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 07, 2009 7:54 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 07, 2009 8:04 am

friends who care - Page 11 Gasdfm4
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 07, 2009 8:07 am

friends who care - Page 11 ThmorningrungmI hope everyone has a great day!, that r feeling better, and the sun is out!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 am

I am terribly involved in the Melanie case, becasue I knew her, and becasue Ian's ex-best friend is totally involved in some way or another. Been trying to find Jimmy via online search, but no luck. the pics from melanies My space have been removed due to some privacy matters, but does that mean either Jim or Gene complained? Do they know the case is open again, are the cops questioning them again> Alot of questions, I want naswers to. One has to be accepted as a friend on melanie's my spce and I have requested to be a friend, so I can blog, and find out whatis happening. I am sure Ian would be pissed at me for doing this, but man so close to home, andif I hadn't been tough at the time, ian may have been terribly involved inthis matter. Woburn is a blue collar town. the kids were alwasy out late at night. i had to work hard to have Ian not be running around like Jim and the rest. Actually, the kids came to my place alot because i rather have them there than running around. Jimmy's mothers place was another place they all hung out. Jims mother and I did that on purpose, we knewwhere everybody was. as forthe woods, they were right behind Jimmy's house. I even once had to go in there becasue Jimmy ran home to tell me Ian was hurt. Gene had hit him, knocked him out. i had to take him to ?ER, hehad a broken nose..geez, i am remembering all this stuff....Gene was a bully, but Ian really believed he would die young. I think Gene bought a car off of Ian once...wish Ian would talk to me, I could get some more info.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 am

why do some of u get on this thread, look, but don't post? I don't get it. We need u all to support this thread even if u say good morning!! I wanted some input on my posts, but guess I'm not going to get it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 11:28 am

DALEY wrote:why do some of u get on this thread, look, but don't post? I don't get it. We need u all to support this thread even if u say good morning!! I wanted some input on my posts, but guess I'm not going to get it.
    Daley just so you know
    I open link
    I log on
    I read posts
    I post even itf it's superficial.
    I do because I care and want us all to keep the on going friendship's tight.
    Thats my motivation.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Field_of_flowers2

I look up and see one beautiful flower
    My heart weeps for a lost child

There's a root for searching, asking, absence of knowing,
    Looking out fresh air awakens my soul
    The field is large, no longer barren , many flowers like mine in the distance
    Taking hold of the most delicate ones the warmth captures me
    The flowers are distinct recognizing and acknowledging many similarities
    The field is covered in abundance miles of paths to go to explore
    Suddenly there's a rush of soft wind, erasing all but one flower again
    The answer so persuasive, forceful, strong
    Finally I now realize this has always been meant to be
    Identical to the flower's purpose and aspiration.
    We are all the same .

dyan

4/5/2009

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content