that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Kaci
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
DALEY
8 posters

friends who care

friends who care - Page 15 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:55 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Bummer, Ian is home, it just reminds me how I feel, damn, damn!
    maybe he will pack up fly away and leave for awhile until he can absorb some self realization.
    I'm sorry Dale but he needs to lose this stubborn, selfish, and angry mode and become a good man.
    friends who care - Page 15 Blue_bird
    I know, thats why I am not giving in, and even if I get hurt on Sunday, I am going to act like I don't care! Crying or Very sad

Miss Dale, I promise you will be in good company on Mothers Day! Very Happy
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 8:56 pm

madinocala wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    maybe he will pack up fly away and leave for awhile until he can absorb some self realization.
    I'm sorry Dale but he needs to lose this stubborn, selfish, and angry mode and become a good man.
    I know, thats why I am not giving in, and even if I get hurt on Sunday, I am going to act like I don't care! Crying or Very sad

DALEY YOU KNOW WE ALL LOVE YOU AN I FOR ONE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MOTHERS DAY WE KNOW YOU ARE A GREAT MOM
    I second that and toast to it!

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

DALEY YOU KNOW WE ALL LOVE YOU AN I FOR ONE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MOTHERS DAY WE KNOW YOU ARE A GREAT MOM
    (clink)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Shels you still here?
    friends who care - Page 15 FunnyGifs37
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm

JUST HAD CRAP SCARED OUT OF ME FIRE TRUCK AN AMBULANCE PULLED UP AT END OF MT RV
    THEY PICKING UP MY CRACKHEAD NEIGHBOR

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 pm

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

(clink)

I 3rd that or perhaps it's 4th now with Bro's toast (clink)
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 07, 2009 9:10 pm

dave wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhcA4Ry65FU

Happy Mothers day!

LOL.. That was a good one Bro.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm

dave wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhcA4Ry65FU

Happy Mothers day!
    that is so funny!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:13 pm

madinocala wrote:JUST HAD CRAP SCARED OUT OF ME FIRE TRUCK AN AMBULANCE PULLED UP AT END OF MT RV
    Is it an OD Mad?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Daley where R Rou?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:JUST HAD CRAP SCARED OUT OF ME FIRE TRUCK AN AMBULANCE PULLED UP AT END OF MT RV
    Is it an OD Mad?

PROLLY
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:18 pm

SHE IS STONED OUT OF HER HEAD AN HALLUCINATING
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:20 pm

THIS HAPPENS EVERY FEW WEEKS THEY WILL TAKE HER IN TO THE HOSPITAL THEY WILL KEEP HER A WEEK OR SO AN DRY HER OUT THEN LET HER BACK OUT AGAIN
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:21 pm

madinocala wrote:THIS HAPPENS EVERY FEW WEEKS THEY WILL TAKE HER IN TO THE HOSPITAL THEY WILL KEEP HER A WEEK OR SO AN DRY HER OUT THEN LET HER BACK OUT AGAIN
    Why don't they bust her?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:THIS HAPPENS EVERY FEW WEEKS THEY WILL TAKE HER IN TO THE HOSPITAL THEY WILL KEEP HER A WEEK OR SO AN DRY HER OUT THEN LET HER BACK OUT AGAIN
    Why don't they bust her?

Good question??
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm

IF THIS PARK WAS NOT SO CLOSE TO MY DOCTOR AN SHOPPING AN EVERYTHING I SWEAR I WOULD MOVE NEXT MONTH
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Why don't they bust her?

Good question??

BECAUSE SHE NEVER BUYS THE CRACK HERSELF SHE ALWAYS SMOKES IT WITH ANOTHER NEIGHBOR THEREFOR SHE NEVER HAS ANY ON HER PERSON PLUS SHE DOES A LOT OF PRESCRIPTION PAIN MEDS WHICH SHE GETS LEGALLY MAYBE NOT ETHICALLY RIGHT BUT THEY ARE LEGAL SCRIPTS WRITTEN BY A DOCTOR FOR HER PLUS DRINKING WHISKEY ON TOP OF THEM
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:25 pm

madinocala wrote:IF THIS PARK WAS NOT SO CLOSE TO MY DOCTOR AN SHOPPING AN EVERYTHING I SWEAR I WOULD MOVE NEXT MONTH
    As long as you feel safe there that's what is important
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:26 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Why don't they bust her?

Good question??

BECAUSE SHE NEVER BUYS THE CRACK HERSELF SHE ALWAYS SMOKES IT WITH ANOTHER NEIGHBOR THEREFOR SHE NEVER HAS ANY ON HER PERSON PLUS SHE DOES A LOT OF PRESCRIPTION PAIN MEDS WHICH SHE GETS LEGALLY MAYBE NOT ETHICALLY RIGHT BUT THEY ARE LEGAL SCRIPTS WRITTEN BY A DOCTOR FOR HER PLUS DRINKING WHISKEY ON TOP OF THEM
    Wow! Can it get any worse?!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 pm

I TOOK ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS TO HER DOCTOR ON THE 30TH OF LAST MONTH DOWN TO ALTEMONTE SPRINGS OUT OF ORLANDO NOW THIS WOMAN IS YOUNGER THAN ME ONLY THING THAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH HER IS HER WEIGHT AN MENTALLY OFF BECAUSE OF PILLS BUT SHE WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE THEY CALLED HER BACK SHE WAS THERE MAYBE 2 MINUTES AN I KID YOU NOT AN SHE WALKS OUT HE WROTE HER A SCRIPT FOR 240 30 MG OXYCOTIN AN 120 100MG MORPHINE TABS AN 120 2MG ZANNY BARS NOW YOU TRELL ME THAT DOCTOR AINT FALSLY MAKING REPORTS TO THE STATE MEDICAID FOR HER TO GET THAT MANY PAIN PILLS LIKE THAT MY DOCTOR DOESNT LIKE HAVING TO GIVE ME THE ONES HE GIVES ME I GET 150 10 MG LORITAB A MONTH AN A FEW TIMESA MONTH HE WILL GIVE ME LIKE 15 TO 20 50 MG DIMEROL TO TAKE FOR THE MIGRAINES BUT NOT VERY OFTEN DOES HE GIVE ME THE DIMEROL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:IF THIS PARK WAS NOT SO CLOSE TO MY DOCTOR AN SHOPPING AN EVERYTHING I SWEAR I WOULD MOVE NEXT MONTH

OH AS FAR AS BEING SAFE I AM NOT AFRAID HERE MOST OF THEM DOWN HERE IN THIS PART OF PARK KNOW THEY DONT WANNA MAKE ME MAD CAUSE I WILL SHOOT THRU THE DANG DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Why don't they bust her?

Good question??

Wow! Can it get any worse?!!!!!

NANA CAN TELL YOU THIS PLACE HAS ALL THE DRUGGIES AN WINOS YOU COULD SHAKE A STICK AT
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:36 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

OH AS FAR AS BEING SAFE I AM NOT AFRAID HERE MOST OF THEM DOWN HERE IN THIS PART OF PARK KNOW THEY DONT WANNA MAKE ME MAD CAUSE I WILL SHOOT THRU THE DANG DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT
    Oh Geees Louise!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I think I am fading here so time to rest and I should to beat this thing I have had.
    Seems like you and I are the only ones here posting.
    Mad you take care, digest your wonderful food gracefully :) and will catch you again soon. Nite
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Ribbon wrote:I think I am fading here so time to rest and I should to beat this thing I have had.
    Mad you take care, digest your wonderful food gracefully :) and will catch you again soon. Nite

DY HUN YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO I AM ABOUT TO HEAD OFF TO BED MYSELF
    LOVE YOU AN TAKE CARE WILL TRY TO BE ON TOMORROW NIGHT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 pm

GOOD NIGHT ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I think I am fading here so time to rest and I should to beat this thing I have had.

DY HUN YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO I AM ABOUT TO HEAD OFF TO BED MYSELF
    LOVE YOU AN TAKE CARE WILL TRY TO BE ON TOMORROW NIGHT
    Sounds good Mad, rest well
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu May 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Ribbon wrote:Shels you still here?

LOL! tea all over screen!! omg!

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Hey Yall, just got off the phone with Michelle, trouble bullshit at school, money and pictures, Im gonna raise hell, will ellaborate tomorrow! Nite ya'll ! We really do love everyone here!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu May 07, 2009 11:05 pm

madinocala wrote:HUGS ALL MY DEAR DEAR FRIENDS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON LATELY BUT JUST BEEN IN A DEEP DEPRESSION AFTER LOSING MKY SISTER IN LAW ALL I WANT TO DO IS SIT AN CRY SHE WAS ALWAYS MY ROCK SHE UNDERSTOOD SOMETHINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THE LAST FOUR YRS THAT I HAVE TOLD NO ONE ELSE ONLY SHE AN I AN THE DOCTOR KNOWS NOW I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT SHE WAS MY SUPPORT AN SHE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHILE I HAD MY MOM AT HOME TAKING CARE OF HER THE THREE YRS SHE WAS DOWN ON ME WITH NOT ONLY MAJOR HEALTH HEALTH PROBLEMS BUT ALZHEIMERS TOO I DONT KKNOW WHAT I WILL DO NOW THAT RUBY IS GONE I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THE ISSUES I AM FACING BUT I KNOW SHE IS IN HEAVEN LOOKING AFTER MOM, MY MOM LOVED HER SO MUCH.

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS HERE SO MUCH AN I APPRECIATE ALL THE PRAYERS AN THOUGHTS FROM EACH OF YOU. NANA CALLED ME TODAY AN THAT MADE ME FEEL SOME BETTER WAS GLAD TO HEAR THAT SHE WAS ALSO FEELING BETTER JUST WISH I COULD HAVE HELPED HER IN SOME WAY WHILE SHE WAS SICK. I HAD CALLED HER AN TOLD HER IF SHE NEEDED ME ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS CALL.

OUR NEIGHBORS AN SOMEONE WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD FRIEND TO NANA HAS BEEN TREATING HER SO BAD AN IT HAS PUT ME IN THE MIDDLE AN THAT DOESNT HELP MY DEPRESSION ANY EITHER IT TEARS MY HEART OUT TO THINK ALL SHE HAS DONE FOR THEM AN THEY TREAT HER THE WAY THEY ARE BUT GOD KNOWS AN GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF NANA AN MS DOTTIE SHE WILL BE REWARDED.
    NANA HAS BEEN A GUARDIAN ANGEL TO SO MANY OF US HERE IN THIS PARK SHE IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP AN I AN MANY MORE HERE IN THIS PARK LOVE HER DEARLY FOR IT AN OF SOURSE EVERYONE JUST LOVES "MOM" MS DOTTIE SHE IS JUST THE MOST LOVEABLE SWEETHEART THERE IS HUGE HUGS TO MS DOTTIE AN NANA. OK I WILL QUIT WRITING TH4E BOOK NOW LMAO LOVE YOU ALL
    Thank you Mad for all the nice things you said about Mom and me....I really don't care what the ppl in here say about me but I don't want Mom to be upset over it....She is going to be 82 in June and she doesn't need the crap from the park bothering her....when Dad and her moved here 20 years ago the park was very nice....they had cover dish dinners at the picnic tables and cared about each other.....now it is all different and that makes her sad but she wants to stay here where her and Dad had fun and she stills feels him around her....I can't say that I blame her....anyway I just wanted to thank you for your kind words.....their words can't hurt us and God knows the truth...that is all I need....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Shels you still here?

LOL! tea all over screen!! omg!
    Oh my I love him....tooo cute....Hiya Mish....I was so happy to hear about Issac....you tell him his Nana in Florida is very proud of him....and so is his mamaw Dottie....Your Mom is a very pretty woman Mish....I love seeing your family and hearing about your family life....the only one missing is your hubby....maybe one day we will see this wonderful man....hope to catch you sometime tomorrow....love you dear friend....Hugs!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 pm

dave wrote:Hey Yall, just got off the phone with Michelle, trouble bullshit at school, money and pictures, Im gonna raise hell, will ellaborate tomorrow! Nite ya'll ! We really do love everyone here!
    Hey Dave, Ali, and Michelle....Sorry I missed you....Sorry to hear about the troubles but I know that Dave will get it all worked out quickly....love and hugs to all....
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu May 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Hello Nana, are you still here?
    Sending hugs to you, and to Mad, thank you for remembering me... I am so sorry about the loss of your sister in law and good friend. I know you are a spiritual man and I hope you can feel those people that you love surrounding and supporting you. I'm happy to hear you will be getting a kitty, that is great!
    Dave, Kaci, Ribbon, Gmaw, Mish, Ali, Mad, Nana, hello to all (I hope I am not forgetting anyone but I bet I am and sorry!) and I hope you are all doing well.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri May 08, 2009 5:59 am

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:Are ya'll upset with me because I don't come in very often? The last thing I would ever do is cause hurt feelings to any of you. If I said something I am very sorry. Going to veg out in the recliner.

Hi Grandma Linda - No one upset with you whatsoever and we always enjoy it when you can be here. I'm here/not here myself sometimes, but everyone is here as much as they can be.

Have ya tried out that new camera yet? Patiently waiting on some pics from ya.. Love ya Grandma

Yes Miss Linda, I like Sue are waiting to see some pics from you bounce

I have taken some photos and as soon as I have time to figure out the upload stuff and set up a photo bucket account, I will share them. I love you all!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 08, 2009 6:46 am

Linda, the art of knowing how to do things on the computer is an on-going process! took me awhile to figure things out too. Luckily, I have a very smart computer, and camera, so they do most of it. When u get a photobucket account for free, then u can down-load pics from ur computer.
    I am up and hoping I can make it thro a cleaning job this morning, so far so good. It's Friday for all of u that work a regular shift, so TGIF!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 08, 2009 6:53 am

friends who care - Page 15 Tgif
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 08, 2009 6:55 am

friends who care - Page 15 Tgif
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 08, 2009 7:04 am

friends who care - Page 15 TGIF-3
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 am

friends who care - Page 15 28iole0
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 am

Good morning Friends!
    It's Friday you say?
    What would I know for the past 2 weeks the days haven't changed for me.
    But I am glad I know for it only gives me 2 whole days to be well for starting work again. Sun is out and wanting to get every bit of it today so I'm off to start the first task on my punch list...
    A shower
    One of my very good friends has a new horse in her domain. Her boyfriend adopted a a 5 year old Mustang mare last weekend "Sage". I am so looking forward to meeting her.That alone should boost my motivation to it's next level.
    As I look at in the backyard at the tall lush grass I look over at the mini herd in their dry lots. They must be depressed to smell and see something they have been deprived of. It's too bad I couldn't slowly introduce them to the luscious rich food, now it can only be short periods of time to prevent health and foot problems. Today I hope to prove to them that they will be in total bliss for 20 minutes grazing away.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri May 08, 2009 9:48 am

[size=18]Good morning all....well phase one of Judy's "special" Mothers Day went well....We are all stuffed with eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits....I hope everyone here is doing well this morning...I feel great this morning but Mom told me that she was feeling kinda yucky at her tummy.....I pray that she is not getting sick...Well I have things to do so I will BBL....love you all....Hugs!!!![/size]
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 08, 2009 9:57 am

nanabanana197824 wrote:[size=18]Good morning all....well phase one of Judy's "special" Mothers Day went well....We are all stuffed with eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits....I hope everyone here is doing well this morning...I feel great this morning but Mom told me that she was feeling kinda yucky at her tummy.....I pray that she is not getting sick...Well I have things to do so I will BBL....love you all....Hugs!!!![/size]
    Hi Nana, sure hope Mom isn't getting what you had in the beginning of the week. Off to get some minor things accomplished.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 08, 2009 10:30 am

The sun is out!, I cleaned a house! thats all I can say...I mentally am not doing well, feel terribly alone, and think my life sucks, so i guess i am going to forgo any conversation today becasue i just am not up to it. I apoligize to all. u r great friends, but u can't change ian, or the fact Mom is gone, or the fact that i am alone withn o help, just can't do dump and laundry, the house cleaning was enouph. My client wish me Happy Mother's day, and I just broke down, so I think I am going to hide from the next few days....please understand, be patient, it will pass, I hope!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 pm

friends who care - Page 15 IMG_0197
    friends who care - Page 15 IMG_0195
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm

friends who care - Page 15 IMG_0192
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm

friends who care - Page 15 IMG_0205
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 pm

friends who care - Page 15 IMG_0193
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Love the pics Dy!! I would love to visit you...and daley! And do some talkin to ian...he has too much pride...and needs to love his Momma!!!

Been out runnin errands already, gotta hit the nursery, get my mom some flowers that she wants.

Got a family day on sun., pops b'day, mom's day, & parents anniv. all in one. whew!!!

need to mow, but a little leery about doing it just yet with foot still swollen...but rain made it grow quite a bit...

Fires are awful...5 hrs from us my Pop said...no bad air here...fortunately!

Nana, thank you so much & i will tell isaac when he gets out of school...I hope Mom is not getting sick...you take such good care of her...hugs to you BOTH!

Daley, please don't hibernate all weekend, that won't be good for you. Let Ian feel the guilt if he doesn't get right with you.

I love YOU ALL!!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content