that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Kaci
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
DALEY
8 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 10 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:06 am

Oh Gees check this out
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/19339071/detail.html
    LA Psychic Makes Claim On Cantu Reward Money

Posted: 9:37 pm PDT April 30, 2009Updated: 7:51 am PDT May 1, 2009TRACY, Calif. -- A Los Angeles psychic is claiming she should receive some of the reward money in the Sandra Cantu case because of her predictions.

Dani Pedlow says she was contacted by a Tracy resident and sent her text and e-mail messages.

Pedlow says she described the location of Cantu's body to the woman and said that Cantu was killed in a church.................................
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:12 am

friends who care - Page 10 Kckoolaid-1
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:13 am

This is KC's reaction to the change of venue!

friends who care - Page 10 KCCigar
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 10:14 am

friends who care - Page 10 KCPLEDGE
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 11:17 am

morning! you feeling better dy? hope so!!

the farmer deserved that money, imo...the psychic
    is being silly, ya think?

love your pics, esp. the kool-aid can drink, LOL

just starting my pot of coffee...so groggy this a.m.

fianlly caught ng last nite, so good to see her putting the anthony's last
    and current missing children first....

that's a strange story in san bernadino, calif...lord i hope they find that niño.
    you have to wonder if it was random or not.

and that little tike that wondered off in the wilderness...how terrifying!! haven't heard yet today if he was found.

i am hoping nana & mad are feeling better...wasn't mad having surgery today???

need to email nana to see how she is doing...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 12:05 pm

The pic on my avatar is my momma & alyssa last sat. on b'day...thought i'd share my mom with y'all...=)

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Good afternoon Everyone! Dale and Dyan, check out this link. I never knew they existed, never there. You guys could stayed in one of these cabins for a hundred bucks a night! We checked them out today and they are just gorgeous!Huge wrap around screen porch with picknic table and rocking chairs, outside grill and fire pit. Huge inside, two bedrooms, big living room with full kitchen, all utensils and linen. Very clean. Sooooo the next time............
    Oh yea, everyone else can check it out too:) Only 5 miles from my house

http://www.floridastateparks.org/silverriver/Photos-Park.cfm
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Mish wrote:morning! you feeling better dy? hope so!!

the farmer deserved that money, imo...the psychic
    is being silly, ya think?

love your pics, esp. the kool-aid can drink, LOL

just starting my pot of coffee...so groggy this a.m.

fianlly caught ng last nite, so good to see her putting the anthony's last
    and current missing children first....

that's a strange story in san bernadino, calif...lord i hope they find that niño.
    you have to wonder if it was random or not.

and that little tike that wondered off in the wilderness...how terrifying!! haven't heard yet today if he was found.

i am hoping nana & mad are feeling better...wasn't mad having surgery today???

need to email nana to see how she is doing...
    Hi Shels. You have a very pretty and handsome family. Love the photo.
    They are now saying on news that the drug cartel is involved with the kidnapping of this beautiful little boy.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 4:10 pm

dave wrote:Good afternoon Everyone! Dale and Dyan, check out this link. I never knew they existed, never there. You guys could stayed in one of these cabins for a hundred bucks a night! We checked them out today and they are just gorgeous!Huge wrap around screen porch with picknic table and rocking chairs, outside grill and fire pit. Huge inside, two bedrooms, big living room with full kitchen, all utensils and linen. Very clean. Sooooo the next time............

[url=http://www.floridastateparks.org/silverriver/Photos-Park.cfm
    http://www.floridastateparks.org/silverriver/Photos-Park.cfm[/quote[/url]]

Wow! Would have loved that intensely! Yes next time a definite! Most likely would need to reserve them way ahead of time donchathink?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm

friends who care - Page 10 Photo04
    Shaughnessy joked of her aging dachshund, Chanel, whose 147th birthday -- in people years -- is today
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/05062009/news/regionalnews/oldest_dogs_a_senior_wiener_167831.htm
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello all... friends who care - Page 10 15_6_26 friends who care - Page 10 10_2_26well this is me....ugh....I have to admit that I am feeling some better....not so much yuckiness now...just trying to take it easy....I kinda messed up yesterday and had to go get meds and stuff for Mom....but at least I am eating today....I made mac and cheese....one of my fav comfort foods....Mom is doing good and God Bless Judy...she has been here everyday to help me with what I will let her do....LOL...Mom has really been a trooper too since I have been sick....Mish, how did Isacc do with the play thing? Dy hope you are better...Daley so sorry I was not here for you the other day...please forgive me....Dave and Ali I love the cabin thing....Thanks for the info....I bet my kids might like that one night when they come to visit....Lil Sis thank you so much for checking on me so much...Hope you had a good day and you got the extra help at work....Grandma I hope all is well with you....I truly envy your outlook with life and work that you have everyday.....our friend Judy is like that....her life has been hard but she always says (when I am whining) if life gives you lemons make lemonade....LOL....I have found a new appreciation for her being in our lives....Well I have wrote a book so sorry but I have really missed all of you....I hope to be able to pop in tonight for a little while....Hugs!!!! friends who care - Page 10 36_1_67

friends who care - Page 10 Sig
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 4:16 pm

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wftv-says-it-wont-retract-report-that-defense-team-called-a-fabrication.html
    Casey Anthony's defense team wants a retraction from WFTV-Channel 9.
    The station says no way.
    Jose Baez's spokeswoman said WFTV's Kathi Belich was wrong when she reported this week that Baez "faxed copies of his motion for a change of venue to some reporters before he ever filed it with the court."
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 4:18 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/5/deputies_deposed_by_casey39s_defense.html
    ........“I don't agree with what happened. I don't think people should be treated that way. But unfortunately, I can't because of the things that are ongoing right now. It’s all going to come out in court," Baez said.
    The trial is set to start in October. However, the defense is still waiting to see what evidence the state has and why prosecutors want to seek the death penalty.
    Baez received about 700 pages from the state Tuesday, but said he doesn't think it's what he's waiting to see.
    "They know what we want. They know how long we've been asking for it. If we’re not getting it, obviously there comes a certain point when cooperations ends and we have to ask the court to intervene," Baez said.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all... friends who care - Page 10 15_6_26 friends who care - Page 10 10_2_26well this is me....ugh....I have to admit that I am feeling some better....not so much yuckiness now...just trying to take it easy....I kinda messed up yesterday and had to go get meds and stuff for Mom....but at least I am eating today....I made mac and cheese....one of my fav comfort foods....Mom is doing good and God Bless Judy...she has been here everyday to help me with what I will let her do....LOL...Mom has really been a trooper too since I have been sick....Mish, how did Isacc do with the play thing? Dy hope you are better...Daley so sorry I was not here for you the other day...please forgive me....Dave and Ali I love the cabin thing....Thanks for the info....I bet my kids might like that one night when they come to visit....Lil Sis thank you so much for checking on me so much...Hope you had a good day and you got the extra help at work....Grandma I hope all is well with you....I truly envy your outlook with life and work that you have everyday.....our friend Judy is like that....her life has been hard but she always says (when I am whining) if life gives you lemons make lemonade....LOL....I have found a new appreciation for her being in our lives....Well I have wrote a book so sorry but I have really missed all of you....I hope to be able to pop in tonight for a little while....Hugs!!!! friends who care - Page 10 36_1_67

Hi Nana! So good to see you and glad your feeling better.
    Since I am the antibiotics I am close to my bed, guess my body is fighting infection and taking a toll on my energy.
    Give Mom a hug and a big hello.
    Going to call Dale shortly.

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 4:23 pm

[quote="Ribbon"]
    dave wrote:Good afternoon Everyone! Dale and Dyan, check out this link. I never knew they existed, never there. You guys could stayed in one of these cabins for a hundred bucks a night! We checked them out today and they are just gorgeous!Huge wrap around screen porch with picknic table and rocking chairs, outside grill and fire pit. Huge inside, two bedrooms, big living room with full kitchen, all utensils and linen. Very clean. Sooooo the next time............

http://www.floridastateparks.org/silverriver/Photos-Park.cfm[/quote]

Wow! Would have loved that intensely! Yes next time a definite! Most likely would need to reserve them way ahead of time donchathink?

Not sure Miss Dyan, I reckon it depends on time of year. Will check on it but I was blown away by the cabins and all the stuff there to do. We walked the swamp trail today,about 2 miles to the silver river, so peaceful.

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 4:31 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all... friends who care - Page 10 15_6_26 friends who care - Page 10 10_2_26well this is me....ugh....I have to admit that I am feeling some better....not so much yuckiness now...just trying to take it easy....I kinda messed up yesterday and had to go get meds and stuff for Mom....but at least I am eating today....I made mac and cheese....one of my fav comfort foods....Mom is doing good and God Bless Judy...she has been here everyday to help me with what I will let her do....LOL...Mom has really been a trooper too since I have been sick....Mish, how did Isacc do with the play thing? Dy hope you are better...Daley so sorry I was not here for you the other day...please forgive me....Dave and Ali I love the cabin thing....Thanks for the info....I bet my kids might like that one night when they come to visit....Lil Sis thank you so much for checking on me so much...Hope you had a good day and you got the extra help at work....Grandma I hope all is well with you....I truly envy your outlook with life and work that you have everyday.....our friend Judy is like that....her life has been hard but she always says (when I am whining) if life gives you lemons make lemonade....LOL....I have found a new appreciation for her being in our lives....Well I have wrote a book so sorry but I have really missed all of you....I hope to be able to pop in tonight for a little while....Hugs!!!! friends who care - Page 10 36_1_67

Miss Deanna so good to see ya here and glad youre feeling better! You know were only a phone call or email away if you need ANYTHING! bounce Hope to see ya later, doing homework right now
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed May 06, 2009 4:40 pm

dave wrote:

Miss Deanna so good to see ya here and glad youre feeling better! You know were only a phone call or email away if you need ANYTHING! bounce Hope to see ya later, doing homework right now
    I know you guys are close...and I do thank you but we did pretty good....LOL....Give Michelle our love and big hugs....ok now I am going to lay down....Hugs to all!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hi Grandma,
    I purchased a Canon Power Shot SX110 not to long ago and love it! It has an Optical 10x Optical Zoom and works very well. Very user friendly, I just leave it on auto. The only problem I found is that you need to manually lift up the flash which I always forget! But all in all the batteries last pretty long and it does more than I thought. If you have any questions on setting up anything let me know!

Yes, it is very User Friendly! Min is an A470; the flash is automatic, zoom is 3.4X, which is all I need, probably. I do like it and thanks for the info about the batteries, I was hoping they would last awhile. Happy Shooting!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 pm

just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 10 ThthMonkey43
    Grandma Linda....
    She's takin' your picture :)

I'm a grinin'! Who is pickin'?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Wow, alot to read......
    Dave and Ali, wish we knew about cabins, they r beautiful, actually could live there not just visit. looks like u two had a good hike.
    Mish, ur Mom is beautiful!!!!!
    Oh De honey, I feel so bad for ya, and I am glad Judy has been there for ya!!
    Dy, as u know I really want u to get better, and thnaki God for Cam.
    Linda, can't wait to see ur pictures!! have fun with camera!
    I don't see Big Bud, but wishing u a bunch of love!! hope ur day waas good.Oh ya I hope Mad is OK too!
    I got up this morn, was hungry, had breakfaast, and that waas the last time I had any interest in food, been in bed all day, and getting sick to my stomach. thats all, no other symptoms, just throwing up. Just had some water and it stayed down. Pissed because sun came out this afternoon, and I was hiding in bed...ugg, going to start to rain again tonite, just lovely!
    Now to some cases; that beautiful little boy, I am broken hearted...I just pray that his life is spared..damn drug cartels!
    Dy posted Baez and his forever stupid behavior, the guy is stupid and legally should not be KC's lawyer, he has never tried a death penelty, ugg
    will try to stay on thread, but feeling very weak.......love ya all

Baez
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Just watching tne news locally, and low and behold they were talking to a lady who is bringing up her cASE OF HER DAUGHTER WHO HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 20 years, this girls name is Melanie, and she was a friend of my son's and his best friend Jimmy Truska. The last time melanie was seen was at a party in the woods in Woburn. My son and Jimmy were at thst party. Ian was questioned 20 yrs ago, Jimmy's step father was a woburn cop, Jimmy was questioned. Ian said he thought Jimmy may have known what happe3ned to Melanie, but never told him. My son thought Melanie had run away to Boston and became a prostitute....as u all know my son is not talking to me, so I just left him a message that this was on the news (on his phone) Apparently they r questioning Jimmy Truska again. Ian thought Jimmy would be dead by now2 due to the drugs he was into, so I thought he would.
    I*an just called me....he said he was the only one that was NOT at the party, so he was not a suspect.....anyway, Ian is very interested because 2 of his friends from that party have been lost for awhile, so he is hoping they do continue investigation....first words from son in a month..wow!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 pm

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/melanie_melanson_050609
    this is the story that my son knows the people involved
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 6:38 pm

See Ms Daley...somehow something tends to create a mend......
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 6:39 pm

DALEY wrote:Just watching tne news locally, and low and behold they were talking to a lady who is bringing up her cASE OF HER DAUGHTER WHO HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 20 years, this girls name is Melanie, and she was a friend of my son's and his best friend Jimmy Truska. The last time melanie was seen was at a party in the woods in Woburn. My son and Jimmy were at thst party. Ian was questioned 20 yrs ago, Jimmy's step father was a woburn cop, Jimmy was questioned. Ian said he thought Jimmy may have known what happe3ned to Melanie, but never told him. My son thought Melanie had run away to Boston and became a prostitute....as u all know my son is not talking to me, so I just left him a message that this was on the news (on his phone) Apparently they r questioning Jimmy Truska again. Ian thought Jimmy would be dead by now2 due to the drugs he was into, so I thought he would.
    I*an just called me....he said he was the only one that was NOT at the party, so he was not a suspect.....anyway, Ian is very interested because 2 of his friends from that party have been lost for awhile, so he is hoping they do continue investigation....first words from son in a month..wow!

Hi Lil Bud - Wow, that has been a long time ago. Think step father son was covering for Jimmy? Good to hear that Son finally talked to you.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Awww, thank you daley...my mom will love you for sayin that.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Mish wrote:See Ms Daley...somehow something tends to create a mend......

Hi Mish - How's the foot doing??
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey Suzi, foot is good, just swollen...but can walk on it normally.

How are you, how was your day at work? Good to see you.

Good to see Nana...poor thing Crying or Very sad

hate to see she is so sicky...

Nana, Guess what!! Isaac DID make the Humpty Dumpty part in the play...he's so proud of himself...his teacher wanted him to be the narrator, but it wasn't too exciting to him, so Edwin told him to always try out for the biggest part...so it was him & 3 other girls trying for that character...I will take pics, it's not until May 28th, I think.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Dy, it figures a drug thing with that kidnapping...NG's atty's all didn't feel it was random...how awful!! I hope they don't kill him.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi All - I'm very tired tonight, so not sure how long I will be here.

Nana - so glad your feeling better and glad Judy helped ya out.
    Dy - I sure hope those antibiotics start kicking in soon. Feel bad for ya.
    Grandma - Yay new digital camera. Sorry to hear you haven't had such a nice week so far.
    Mish - beautiful pic of your Mom and daughter. Sure hope your foot is feeling better.
    Dave and Ali - Wow the cabins are really nice. Looks like you had a nice walk today.
    Lil Bud - Good to hear your son finally spoke to you. Hope the rain quits soon there and sunny days are ahead of you.

Love ya all
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm

now my frinds, u r jumping the gun..Ian was interested in what happened nto his friends, and not neccessarily wanting to talk to me.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Oh some good news Joshua foud after walking out of his house 3 days ago!
    and he was worried about his shoes
    http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090501-missing-3yearold.1cb78349.html
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Have a good nite's rest Suzi...gotta sit with little one's here in a min.

Love ya!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Mish wrote:Hey Suzi, foot is good, just swollen...but can walk on it normally.

How are you, how was your day at work? Good to see you.

Good to see Nana...poor thing Crying or Very sad

hate to see she is so sicky...

Nana, Guess what!! Isaac DID make the Humpty Dumpty part in the play...he's so proud of himself...his teacher wanted him to be the narrator, but it wasn't too exciting to him, so Edwin told him to always try out for the biggest part...so it was him & 3 other girls trying for that character...I will take pics, it's not until May 28th, I think.

Hey Mish - Good to hear you can at least walk on foot now. I bet your Son is grinning from ear to ear for making the part in the play. You have to show us pic's after the play.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm

eeeuuuuww, I tried to eat toast as per Dr. Hardy's prescription, but man, am I nausea, nope no food for me..ugg!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Ribbon wrote:Oh some good news Joshua foud after walking out of his house 3 days ago!
    http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090501-missing-3yearold.1cb78349.html

hallejuia! Bless his little heart!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Ribbon wrote:Oh some good news Joshua foud after walking out of his house 3 days ago!
    [url=http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090501-missing-3yearold.1cb78349.html
    http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090501-missing-3yearold.1cb78349.html[/quote[/url]]

Hi Dy - That is awesome news... Sure wish you were feeling better Doc.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Mishy, u sound as if u have a great family...would love to see pic of the whole family, ur Mom included!
    Bud, so sorry hard day at work..this is "hump day", so only 2 more days until the weekend!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm

DALEY wrote:now my frinds, u r jumping the gun..Ian was interested in what happened nto his friends, and not neccessarily wanting to talk to me.

LOL, but it's a start...maybe he has too much pride to give in...and it's almost mom's day...he has to talk to you...
    HUGS!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 7:03 pm

DALEY wrote:eeeuuuuww, I tried to eat toast as per Dr. Hardy's prescription, but man, am I nausea, nope no food for me..ugg!

Lil Bud - So sorry your sick too. Make sure you at least try to keep hydrated.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Mish wrote:
    DALEY wrote:now my frinds, u r jumping the gun..Ian was interested in what happened nto his friends, and not neccessarily wanting to talk to me.

LOL, but it's a start...maybe he has too much pride to give in...and it's almost mom's day...he has to talk to you...
    HUGS!!!
    thanks Mish, lets hope, and prayers will help.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Bud, I am drinking water. that has stayed down, but I have a stomach ach since toast, Doc thinks I am just getting rid of the crap in body, and poor Dy's body is making crap..still really stuffed up....what is going on, everyone is sick, ugg!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Just watching tne news locally, and low and behold they were talking to a lady who is bringing up her cASE OF HER DAUGHTER WHO HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 20 years, this girls name is Melanie, and she was a friend of my son's and his best friend Jimmy Truska. The last time melanie was seen was at a party in the woods in Woburn. My son and Jimmy were at thst party. Ian was questioned 20 yrs ago, Jimmy's step father was a woburn cop, Jimmy was questioned. Ian said he thought Jimmy may have known what happe3ned to Melanie, but never told him. My son thought Melanie had run away to Boston and became a prostitute....as u all know my son is not talking to me, so I just left him a message that this was on the news (on his phone) Apparently they r questioning Jimmy Truska again. Ian thought Jimmy would be dead by now2 due to the drugs he was into, so I thought he would.

Hi Lil Bud - Wow, that has been a long time ago. Think step father son was covering for Jimmy? Good to hear that Son finally talked to you.
    Is he changing his story? I thought you said he did tell you he was at that party with his friends, but didn't know what happened.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Dy, I said that to him, and he reminded me that I had grounded him that nite, I forgot, I thought he was there because I remember the cops questioning everyone......I put up the website, and Eugene Pertini, and Jimmy Truska werer ian's best friends at the time. Melanie's parents r dead thats why I didn't recognize the aunt that is bringing this case in for front again.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 06, 2009 7:21 pm

DALEY wrote:Bud, I am drinking water. that has stayed down, but I have a stomach ach since toast, Doc thinks I am just getting rid of the crap in body, and poor Dy's body is making crap..still really stuffed up....what is going on, everyone is sick, ugg!

Good to hear that your drinking water and that's staying down. Think constant weather changing in certain areas and trees, flowers etc popping out is what contributes to people getting sick.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 pm

DALEY wrote:Dy, I said that to him, and he reminded me that I had grounded him that nite, I forgot, I thought he was there because I remember the cops questioning everyone......I put up the website, and Eugene Pertini, and Jimmy Truska werer ian's best friends at the time. Melanie's parents r dead thats why I didn't recognize the aunt that is bringing this case in for front again.
    Yes read something about her parents having alcohol problems also found something interesting too let me try to find it
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:27 pm

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/melanson_melanie.html
    the anonymous caller sparked my interest
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:30 pm

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1405dfma.html
    this one says she walked into the woods with 6 boys they all came out she didn't
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 7:34 pm

the woods the party was at was beside a small pnd, been there. the two boys were Jimmy and Eugene, Ian;s friends. Ian will let me know what happened to Eugene, but Jimmy's mother decorced the woburn cop, and moved to florida with Jimmy. The last time ian saw Jimmy was about 10 yrs ago when he went to stay with Jimmy looking for job..he hated florida, so he came home. He did tell me that Jimmy was into alot of drugs and alcohol.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm

I only know there was a beer party in woods, they had a fire pit. kids went there all the time. Eugene and Jimmy were the ones questioned.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=79745485

Wow ~ Daley you got to go there some friends posted on her my space
    when you click on current photos of Jimmy and Gene, one guy says yep that's him hope he gets whats coming to him, so I guess they suspect that guy Gene and not Ian's best friend

What a good night to have grounded your son.This is a horrible story huh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content