that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Your first subject - Page 10 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I am very thankful for george's speech about his wonderful grab daughter, it came from his heart. I will think of his speech to know how much she was loved by him.
    I am sorry but I was very disconnected from lee who never mentioned caylee's name once on;y intials wish are the same as his evil sister. the there was a sentence where Cindy who said she loved all 3 of her children, it turned me off I was able to look at the videos of caylee as a bay and came back to feeling good again.

Dy, are you still working?

I thought GA's speech was excellent!!! Cindy's started out about herself, but overall she did a good job. Lee's was touching at moments, but the CMA part bothered me some. Each time it was said It was in the context that could have been for either Caylee or Casey. I also wondered what promise he made to CMA that he is still keeping. HMM, that one made me think it was a message for Casey. JMO

I have been marathoning it with work since Sunday 45 hours in 2.5 days p at 5:30 this morning. Think it is best if I stay off tonight and get snuggled in my rather large bed. I totally agree with Nana and you about LA.
    Dy you do need some good sleep....45 hours in 2.5 days Shocked OMG I couldn't do that....Mom and I are sending you love and hugs...sleep well my friend....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I am very thankful for george's speech about his wonderful grab daughter, it came from his heart. I will think of his speech to know how much she was loved by him.
    I am sorry but I was very disconnected from lee who never mentioned caylee's name once on;y intials wish are the same as his evil sister. the there was a sentence where Cindy who said she loved all 3 of her children, it turned me off I was able to look at the videos of caylee as a bay and came back to feeling good again.

I thought GA's speech was excellent!!! Cindy's started out about herself, but overall she did a good job. Lee's was touching at moments, but the CMA part bothered me some. Each time it was said It was in the context that could have been for either Caylee or Casey. I also wondered what promise he made to CMA that he is still keeping. HMM, that one made me think it was a message for Casey. JMO

I have been marathoning it with work since Sunday 45 hours in 2.5 days p at 5:30 this morning. Think it is best if I stay off tonight and get snuggled in my rather large bed. I totally agree with Nana and you about LA.

Oh Dy, You have got to be extremely tired!!! I don't know how you can work for that long of a stretch all at the same time. If you decide to crash early tonight, sleep well and rest up.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:07 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Kaci....Hope you had a good day...Mom and I cried all day....I am a mess.

Dy did you write that poem about Caylee? It is just beautiful....
    Oh Nana, you and your Mom are so blessed.
    I was pretty emotional too. I had to hold it in all day until I got home from a CPR recert and then it just came out while I was with my horse Buck. He was so kind, I was hugging him and he put his head over me and hugged my back. it made me cry more!
    Yes it's a song I wrote and composed on the piano
    way back when we were posting on the cookies thread.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Kaci....Hope you had a good day...Mom and I cried all day....I am a mess.

Hi Deanna and Mom - Day was good and very productive. It broke my heart watching the video's of the memorial though.
    oh I know what you mean Sue...I have been an emotional mess today....Jane didn't even bother me until this afternoon....she said she didn't know what to say to me...poor thing....She said she couldn't watch it because she hates the whole family....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Oh Dy, You have got to be extremely tired!!! I don't know how you can work for that long of a stretch all at the same time. If you decide to crash early tonight, sleep well and rest up.

Crash is the right word my friend, 5 hours of sleep Sunday and 4 hours lastnight.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Oh Nana, you and your Mom are so blessed.
    I was pretty emotional too. I had to hold it in all day until I got home from a CPR recert and then it just came out while I was with my horse Buck. He was so kind, I was hugging him and he put his head over me and hugged my back. it made me cry more!
    Yes it's a song I wrote and composed on the piano
    way back when we were posting on the cookies thread.
    Mom said that was a very nice song....she was very impressed that you had wrote it.....If you talk to Daley tell her she has email....LOL....I don't know if she will be here tonight or not.....(((((((Dyan)))))))...I hope you feel our hugs for you....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:16 pm

You are such an important part of my life now, a friendship that is tightly woven through my heart and soul. It has been carefully placed by an Angel we all have come to love, She tucked it so deep within me to be cherished forever. Good night my forever friends.....

I need some food and some pajamas and a blanket.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:16 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Hi Deanna and Mom - Day was good and very productive. It broke my heart watching the video's of the memorial though.
    oh I know what you mean Sue...I have been an emotional mess today....Jane didn't even bother me until this afternoon....she said she didn't know what to say to me...poor thing....She said she couldn't watch it because she hates the whole family....

Deanna, It hurts all of us and it's a very emotional day for all of those who Love Caylee. I feel Caylee would not want us to be sad and would want us to be happy instead. Kinda hard to be happy right now, but we have to pull together and try for her. She is in a much better place and it hurts those left behind for their loss (in the life as we know it) here on earth.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Ribbon wrote:You are such an important part of my life now, a friendship that is tightly woven through my heart and soul. It has been carefully placed by an Angel we all have come to love, She tucked it so deep within me to be cherished forever. Good night my forever friends.....

I need some food and some pajamas and a blanket.

Dy, Ditto on your first paragraph!!!! Get some sleep friend, so you don't end up getting sick. We'll always be here in the long run. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Hello all...good evening...You all ok?

We went to the park, said goodbye and Isaac released a spongebob balloon, Lyssie picked a red heart, and I did a yellow smiley for sunshine...mine got stuck in a tree, but it fought and went on to Caylee.
    Lyssie wanted to copy a little girl in a big tunnel slide upside down, so sure enough here she comes out so fast flying out smack on her side...she's so tiny...it scared me at first but then I couldn't stop laughing...so then I look out in the grass area and there's a twin of silver cloud...life is a funny thing...
    It's very cold...I hope everyone's doing well...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Dy, you're one special lady!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Mish wrote:Hello all...good evening...You all ok?

We went to the park, said goodbye and Isaac released a spongebob balloon, Lyssie picked a red heart, and I did a yellow smiley for sunshine...mine got stuck in a tree, but it fought and went on to Caylee.
    Lyssie wanted to copy a little girl in a big tunnel slide upside down, so sure enough here she comes out so fast flying out smack on her side...she's so tiny...it scared me at first but then I couldn't stop laughing...so then I look out in the grass area and there's a twin of silver cloud...life is a funny thing...

Hi Michele,

Sounds like you had a pretty good day overall. Kids are precious aren't they... They always bring so many smiles into your life.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Mish wrote:Hello all...good evening...You all ok?

Mish what a wonderful day you had with your little ones....I am very sad tonight but I am thankful for the gift that Caylee gave all of us and that is our friendship....Hugs my friend.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey sue & nana, well, it was a sad day...still feel so out of place in a way...just can't stop thinking about how full of life Caylee was...

Ok, so LP says CMA is Casey, Lee told him that in LP's rv when lee referred to casey as CMA...says Lee was speaking to Casey today NOT Caylee. Coded message...
    I didn't want to read anything into Lee's speech today but sincerety to Caylee...I hope it's not true he was speaking to his sister.
    Mark Klass said it's hard to believe all the drama this family plays...it's really mind boggling.

Last edited by Mish on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm

My friends it has been a very sad and emotional day...I am going to go and be with Mom for a little while and then go to bed....See you all tomorrow....Hugs!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Nite Nana...get rest...it's been draining...HUGS ~ Love ya...& Mom too.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Sorry I didn't get on tonite...got stuck on computer downloading my GPS so Dy and I can drive around Florida without getting too lost. It took 2 hrs, and I am blinded by the computer light. Kaci, I now know how u felt. Mish, silver cloud, meaning my silver cloud?
    Nana, this day has come to an end, and now little Caylee is at rest.
    Tomorrow is a new day, and I hope George will be in more peace. I think itis impossible for them to believe their own daughter could kill their grand-daughter. It will be a year before the trial, so things will calm down for awhile. Cindy thinks we will all forget, but we know we will not.
    I love u all, peace, love and have sweat dreams!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Your first subject - Page 10 AngelIcon
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Daley, yes, your silver cloud...this one was young I could tell...and boy was he/she fetching a ball...so much energy...made me smile....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm

[quote="Mish"]Hey sue & nana, well, it was a sad day...still feel so out of place in a way...just can't stop thinking about how full of life Caylee was...

[size=12]Hi Misty,

Sorry for not responding sooner. Had to eat some dinner, load print drivers on new comp, reboot etc for them to take effect. I'm feeling same way tonight after watching the video's after work. It's just plain sad...

I need to hit the sack and be bright eyed in the morning for work. Take care and sleep well.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Nite Deanna, Daley and Misty.

Hope all of you sleep well tonight and a nice day tomorrow. Today and tonight was Caylee's time for us to reflect our thoughts of her. Caylee will never be forgotten and we all owe her a lot for bringing us all together. Peace all.. Love you all a lot!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Your first subject - Page 10 Friends
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:13 am

Thank u Mish, Uncle Lenny and Ri9chard Grund represent all of us who have been just plain normal folks who fell in love with Caylee. We r not the previlage who could go to church, we just plain love that little girl. it was important for me to hear Richard Grund, who himself is a minister!
    Good morn to all, have to run, going to Drs. will be back!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 am

Good morning

Your first subject - Page 10 WednesdayPaints
    ... Just not feeling it yet
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:10 am

Your first subject - Page 10 Where_winged_horses_roam-1
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am

Your first subject - Page 10 Pegasus11
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:25 am

Good morning all.....I hope everyone is having a great day...it is beautiful today here in Florida....I talked to Mad last night...he said that he might get to come home thursday or friday....I told him to just make sure that he was well enough to come home....I have some errands to run today and then I will BBL....love ya all...hugs!!!!! Very Happy
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:46 am

Your first subject - Page 10 2
    Nana thanks for the update.
    Dale will be due in after her Doctors appointment, waiting to hear...
    Beautiful here now too, it's suppose to get into the 50's and very suuny an calm. later they say wind damage. Seems like their talking about the wrong place! BBL
    I have a volunteer to keep me updated
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:Your first subject - Page 10 Pegasus11

OMG, it is Atlanic!!!!!!!that makes me smile!!!Somehow I knoe that Mac is chasing him, and running under him like he did that day u lived in Lu's house.` I pray everyday(selfish of me) that I end up with them in their heaven. I like to believe Caylee has met them too.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:25 pm

UPDATE ON DALE;
    Met with Dr., they r not so sure I am bi-polor, but it is obvious I have mood swings (da), so guess what Dy(chuckle) I am on a small amount of abilify. ( I am just like the clients,OMG) I have to call her in two weeks, then go back in a month..doing alot before Florida..Jury duty, and Dr. , and paying the f'in taxes.

Speaking of taxes...damn Duval (gov. of Mass) 29cents tax on gas, and he is cutting alot in human services, what i haven't a clue yet...ugg! Good thing we r going to Florida now, soon we will have to ride horses again...what horse would be good for me( yours) The more and more the government spends, the more i am convinced I need a small
    farm to hide in, on whatever. They also want to tell us what temp we can put our heat on, soon they will tell us we can't smoke (anything) in our own houses...what ever became a home is a woman's castle???? Hay, they probably will tell us what to eat...help nana, I want to hide in your home, and eat with u and Dottie.

Well hello everyone, I am a bit happy today, the wheather is so great out. I have some windows open for clean air, and I went to Chatham Light just to look out at the ocean. That scene is why i moved here. I have wicked spring fevor...help i am flying, hay where is Kaci when u need her. She could get me down to normal..hay what is normal? Anyway, I better stop babbling..BBL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Your first subject - Page 10 Flying-Witch

Kaci, come get me if u can LOL
    I hop[e Dave, Ali, Somebody, and Tazzy get on today...miss them all!!!
    I love you
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:40 pm

morning~afternoon...i hear you dy, just not feelin it yet either...don't know how to feel really. where do we go from here???

was just reading up about the little missing 5 yr old they say abducted...sounds like another strange story...we'll have to pray for her to be found alive...
    i keep hearing m klass in my mind saying the anthony family are very drama...and that is how i'm feeling about them...now that the memorial is a day ago, i see that they added too much of / for casey in it. and i try to understand the love for a child that they can't dare NOT support her.
    it's all very hard to understand...we'll now just wait for...justice!
    it's still very cold and supposed to get more rain...strange for us to be cold WITH rain too.
    where is the other half of our group?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Your first subject - Page 10 DSC_0048

"The daffodil is our doorside queen; She pushes upward the sword already, To spot with sunshine the early green."
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Mish wrote:morning~afternoon...i hear you dy, just not feelin it yet either...don't know how to feel really. where do we go from here???

was just reading up about the little missing 5 yr old they say abducted...sounds like another strange story...we'll have to pray for her to be found alive...
    i keep hearing m klass in my mind saying the anthony family are very drama...and that is how i'm feeling about them...now that the memorial is a day ago, i see that they added too much of / for casey in it. and i try to understand the love for a child that they can't dare NOT support her.
    it's all very hard to understand...we'll now just wait for...justice!
    it's still very cold and supposed to get more rain...strange for us to be cold WITH rain too.
    where is the other half of our group?

Dunno!!! Taz may have lost electricity again. DAve is working very hard, Ali is on vacation, And I hope somebody comes on tonite too.,The rest of us r fairly consistent, but I am sure we will hear from them soon...oooo, my dog is barking, driving me nut, so I haave to let her in..it is so nice here, but clouds r slowly coming in. Sorry about the cold and rain, that is what we have had all winter..ugg! I am poopped, did alot this AM, going to take a power nep, hope to see ya later Mish...send or download some pics of your place in Cal. I would like to picture u and your family there!
    Will do the same, oh yes, Dy and I r going to take tons of pics when we go to Florida, and download them so all of u can see. BBL Sleep I love you I love you
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Mish wrote:Your first subject - Page 10 DSC_0048

"The daffodil is our doorside queen; She pushes upward the sword already, To spot with sunshine the early green."

WOW, needed that daffodil flower, feels a bit normal around here today. I knoe, we will always be bothered by innocent children being hurt in anyway, but as long as u care, u will continue to feel that pain, but thats OK!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/18691296/detail.html
    Attorney Wants Defamation Case Against Casey Tossed

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The attorney representing Casey Anthony In a civil defamation suit has asked that the case be tossed out of court.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing because Casey claimed someone with that name babysat and then disappeared with Caylee. She said the case has ruined her name.
    Casey's attorney filed the motion to dismiss the case this week.

There's no word on when a judge could rule.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 pm

http://www.wesh.com/news/18692267/detail.html
    Family Does Not Want Videotape Of Visit Released To Public

POSTED: 2:54 pm EST February 11, 2009
    UPDATED: 4:48 pm EST February 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer confirmed that the family wants to set up a special private video visit with Casey Anthony.
    This news comes one day after hundreds attended a memorial service for slain toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder. She had not requested to watch the service, but did receive a visit from
    her attorney, Jose Baez, who had a laptop and may have had access to the memorial online during their visit.
    A spokesman for Orange County corrections told WESH 2 it would be up to the sheriff's department to decide whether to videotape the visit.
    Brad Conway, the Anthonys attorney, said the family realizes the video session with Casey Anthony would have to be monitored by jail staff but they do not want a video of it released.
    Meanwhile, at Caylee's memorial, George Anthony spoke out for the first time of a "new normal" in his family's life.
    The grandfather spoke about what he plans to do with his second chance at life. His plans are to help other families with missing kids.
    "If there's anything at all that any of us can ever do is to look for these children," George Anthony said.
    In the wake of his suicide scare, Anthony spoke of how he's managed the stress that drove him to despair the first time.
    It's time for rebirth. It's a new normal for us in our family. There's no such thing as what it used to be. There's a new normal every single day," he said.
    "I think it was a great moment for George. Those of us who knew him I think expected that," attorney Brad Conway said.
    George Anthony will be a key witness in the state's murder case against his daughter, just as he gave evidence to the grand jury that indicted her. At his granddaughter's memorial service, George Anthony's heartfelt 15-minute speech brought a spontaneous standing ovation.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Your first subject - Page 10 Funny-pictures202

Biaz with hisw head u know where!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Poor little Haleigh Cummings. She is still missing
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Great photo of Baez Daley! Good formI must say.
    Did you get my email/s?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi All,

Just got on here and haven't caught up with the posts yet except some of the pics. Daley your pics crack me up!!! Thanks for the laughs.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Your first subject - Page 10 Animationcat

Good evening Dy and Kaci, sorry Dy, I'll look now, Kaci hows it going tonite?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:57 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 10 Animationcat

Hi Daley, It's going well tonight. Was trying to find a song to pull you back from flying (your earlier post). I couldn't find one off hand, but don't worry I have a fishing line tied to ya to reel ya back in.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Unedited video of Haleigh's father
    http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:06 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 10 Funny-pictures202

LOL - He's got a bad case of Cranial Rectosis!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 10 Animationcat

Hi Daley, It's going well tonight. Was trying to find a song to pull you back from flying (your earlier post). I couldn't find one off hand, but don't worry I have a fishing line tied to ya to reel ya back in.

Oh thank God, I'm getting very flakey up here LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 10 Funny-pictures202

LOL - He's got a bad case of Cranial Rectosis!!!!
    Your first subject - Page 10 Crack_me_up_OMG
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:Unedited video of Haleigh's father
    http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Hi Dy, Wow that is heart wrenching!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content