that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

friends who care - Page 11 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 pm

I personally believe that Haleigh is not with us anymore...Why you ask???....Well they have $25,500.00 reward and no one has called to claim it....just like with Caylee....People that don't have a lot of money would have sold their Mother to the devil to get that money....JMO...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Mish, good luck tomorrow with Pup!! So at 2PM, I'll be thinking about u!!! (11AM u'r time, right?)
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 pm

madinocala wrote:NANA I WAS TALKING TO YOU ALL THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES HERE TONIGHT

You're so sweet Cowboy...

Daley, i was meaning earlier that hubby is worried HE will end up sleeping in the garage and dog will take his bed spot...LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 pm

I HAVE BELIEVED FROM THE MINUTE I HEARD CRYSTAL START BAD MOUTH DAD THAT SHE MAY HAVE HAD THE CHILD KIDNAPED IF SHE DIDNT DO IT HERSELF AN I BELIEVE LATER SHE WILL HAVE SOMEONE NOT KNOWN TO KNOW HER OR THE FAMILY SAY HE FOUND HALEIGH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AR AT A PARK OR SOMETHING AN COLLECT THE REWARD SPLIT IT WITH HER THEN SHE WILL GO AFTER DAD IN COURT FOR CUSTODY SAYING HE IS NOT FIT AN THE KIDS ARE UNSAFE WITH HIM BUT WITH HER RECORD THE COURT I THINK WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF SHE IS FOUND ALIVE TO TAKE HER AN HER BROTHER BUT THEM IN A NICE FOSTER HOME WHERE THEY WILL BE CARED FOR PROPERLY JMHO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 pm

DALEY wrote:Mish, good luck tomorrow with Pup!! So at 2PM, I'll be thinking about u!!! (11AM u'r time, right?)

Thanks Daley, at 2 my time, 5 your time...

Sure wish I could join y'all in Fl...would be the best time ever I just know.

daley, Who keeps the collies when you vacaction?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Mish wrote:
    madinocala wrote:NANA I WAS TALKING TO YOU ALL THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES HERE TONIGHT

You're so sweet Cowboy...

Daley, i was meaning earlier that hubby is worried HE will end up sleeping in the garage and dog will take his bed spot...LOL
    Ohhhhh,LOL, well he may have to share a bed..LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 pm

LETS JUST SAY MISH FEELING FINE AS A FROG HAIR SPLIT FOUR WAYS THEY BE ONLY ONE WAY YOU CAN FEEL THAT GOOD AN THAT IS EITHER WITH ALCOHOL OR SOME DAMN GOOD PAIN KILLERS LOL SINCE I DIDNT DRINK THAT ONLY LEAVES ONE MY DR WROTE ME A SCRIPT FOR 50MG DIMEROL TODAY AN TOLD ME TO TAKE TWO OF THEM AN 25MGS OF PHNEGREN WHEN I GOT5 HOME NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS OLE BOY AINT FEELING NO PAIN LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Daley and Dy....you both have email....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 pm

madinocala wrote:I HAVE BELIEVED FROM THE MINUTE I HEARD CRYSTAL START BAD MOUTH DAD THAT SHE MAY HAVE HAD THE CHILD KIDNAPED IF SHE DIDNT DO IT HERSELF AN I BELIEVE LATER SHE WILL HAVE SOMEONE NOT KNOWN TO KNOW HER OR THE FAMILY SAY HE FOUND HALEIGH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AR AT A PARK OR SOMETHING AN COLLECT THE REWARD SPLIT IT WITH HER THEN SHE WILL GO AFTER DAD IN COURT FOR CUSTODY SAYING HE IS NOT FIT AN THE KIDS ARE UNSAFE WITH HIM BUT WITH HER RECORD THE COURT I THINK WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF SHE IS FOUND ALIVE TO TAKE HER AN HER BROTHER BUT THEM IN A NICE FOSTER HOME WHERE THEY WILL BE CARED FOR PROPERLY JMHO

And I can't help but wonder if she got the urge to cause her vanish from the A case...

I still cringe at the thought that haleigh disappeared on the date of Caylee's memorial...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Daley and Dy....you both have email....

NANA GONNA MAKE MY CHICKEN AN DRESSING INSTEAD OF USING CREAM OF MUSHROOM i AM GONNA SUBSTITUTE CREAM OF CELERY SINCE I AM NOT CRAY ABOUT CREAM OF MUSHROOM PLUS I AM GONNA ADD RUBBED SAGE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Mish wrote:
    madinocala wrote:I HAVE BELIEVED FROM THE MINUTE I HEARD CRYSTAL START BAD MOUTH DAD THAT SHE MAY HAVE HAD THE CHILD KIDNAPED IF SHE DIDNT DO IT HERSELF AN I BELIEVE LATER SHE WILL HAVE SOMEONE NOT KNOWN TO KNOW HER OR THE FAMILY SAY HE FOUND HALEIGH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AR AT A PARK OR SOMETHING AN COLLECT THE REWARD SPLIT IT WITH HER THEN SHE WILL GO AFTER DAD IN COURT FOR CUSTODY SAYING HE IS NOT FIT AN THE KIDS ARE UNSAFE WITH HIM BUT WITH HER RECORD THE COURT I THINK WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF SHE IS FOUND ALIVE TO TAKE HER AN HER BROTHER BUT THEM IN A NICE FOSTER HOME WHERE THEY WILL BE CARED FOR PROPERLY JMHO

And I can't help but wonder if she got the urge to cause her vanish from the A case...

I still cringe at the thought that haleigh disappeared on the date of Caylee's memorial...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MISH AN I THINK IT IS MORE THAN A COINCIDENCE
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

madinocala wrote:LETS JUST SAY MISH FEELING FINE AS A FROG HAIR SPLIT FOUR WAYS THEY BE ONLY ONE WAY YOU CAN FEEL THAT GOOD AN THAT IS EITHER WITH ALCOHOL OR SOME DAMN GOOD PAIN KILLERS LOL SINCE I DIDNT DRINK THAT ONLY LEAVES ONE MY DR WROTE ME A SCRIPT FOR 50MG DIMEROL TODAY AN TOLD ME TO TAKE TWO OF THEM AN 25MGS OF PHNEGREN WHEN I GOT5 HOME NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS OLE BOY AINT FEELING NO PAIN LOL
    Ah Ha...you feelin good, and how nice to feel no pain...=)))
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Daley and Dy....you both have email....

NANA GONNA MAKE MY CHICKEN AN DRESSING INSTEAD OF USING CREAM OF MUSHROOM i AM GONNA SUBSTITUTE CREAM OF CELERY SINCE I AM NOT CRAY ABOUT CREAM OF MUSHROOM PLUS I AM GONNA ADD RUBBED SAGE

That is what I do too Mad....I hope it turns out good for you....if I remember right it makes a lot but you could freeze some for another day.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Mish wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Mish, good luck tomorrow with Pup!! So at 2PM, I'll be thinking about u!!! (11AM u'r time, right?)

The kids r going to Camp ( the kennel) they will be together, will bring their beds, toys, food, and they will be fine. Really nice people at the kennel. There was a day when we had alot of pet sitters on the Cape, but it was hard to earn a decent living..too bad because that way dogs could stay home. My son loves cats, but nopt a dog person...weird, so i would never ask him.
    Mish, some how, some way, we have to have a reunion somewhere in the middle of us all. We have become one big family, and i am sooooo grateful!! U all got me through a hard time this year and I thank u all.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 pm

OH BTW NANA DIDNT YOU SAY YOU AN JANE HAD SOME EXTRA LAMPS TO SELL HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR ABOUT FOUR LAMPS
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:I personally believe that Haleigh is not with us anymore...Why you ask???....Well they have $25,500.00 reward and no one has called to claim it....just like with Caylee....People that don't have a lot of money would have sold their Mother to the devil to get that money....JMO...

nana, you are probably dead on right....if she is not alive, hopefully she is palying in heaven with caylee..
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey Mad - I haven't seen you in a while- last time you were pretty sick. You doing better now, I hope?

I went shopping last nite and today- spent a month's worth of money. Grocery store last night- I bought magazines! nothing like busting a budget - Country Living, Country Home (may be last one to be published)Hobby Farm Life, and a cook book from the discount bin- Sandra Lee Semi HomeMade 2. Oh, anNeepsd seeds and summer flowering bulbs.

Today we hit the Magic Mart for another haul of sorts. More plants stuff - seeds (no I should kick myself b/c I was just online at Neeps which offers a ton of stuff, including the very same Ferry Morse seeds that I paid $1.49/pack-they sell for $.49 a pack but I couldn't wait)some seed starting mix and then I went bird wild. Got more seed and suet and another bird feeder, and then we saw this lovely copper bird house that has a solar powered light built in the top of it! Now seriously, I am pinching pennies and the last thing I needed was that, but it just called out to us so I caved.

The daughter wanted more pens and colored pencils and drawing paper. If you knew how many times I have said "no mas" we have so many already but that is one of her obsessions and I give in to her, anything to get her brain unlocked and figure out how her mind works.

So anyway, bareroot roses were on sale so I had to grab me some. And hydrangeas and a peony. This year I won't leave them on the mud porch until there is no chance to make it. I will get them potted up by the end of the week. OH- I got some poppy seeds! Not strictly pink but they had a couple of mixed packages so I got those. I am going to get them out pretty soon now that I read seed should be scattered well before last frost date.

Dave and child are in Hawaii yet? Is he bringing us back something?

One last thing- when did it get to be Ash Wednesday? I thought Ellen DeGeneres was fooling around yesterday or else it was a repeat when she started up her "Mardis Gras" show. Then she began talking about the Oscars and I was like "what??" Then today I hear something about Lent and Ash Wed and I am like, when did this slip up on me?

So for Lent I gave up drinking. Actually I did that last week but I will make it count for now. It's something I should have done a very long time ago. Also, I am going to get things done by Easter that I have put off for a long time as well. Like get my stuff moved up here. I can't believe it's been in storage so long already but who knew things would turn out like they have so far? I need to get my dang health ins changed - what I spent every month is bankrupting me. But I worry that I will get sick again, then what? I had my best bud die and in the 5 months from diagnosis to death, I know what the costs were. He went into chemo with no insurance. Then I suppose God intervened and he was named a judge and got some good health ins and life ins as well. So I worry that I wouldn't get medical care w/o ins, or couldn't afford it. Knowing me tho, I don't go to the doc and it won't matter by the time I get carried to the hospital. That's the way it was last time. If you can believe it, I couldn't even walk. I had no feeling in my legs and limited use of arms. Yet I refused to go to the doc.

Sorry my posts are so long
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Mish wrote:

The kids r going to Camp ( the kennel) they will be together, will bring their beds, toys, food, and they will be fine. Really nice people at the kennel. There was a day when we had alot of pet sitters on the Cape, but it was hard to earn a decent living..too bad because that way dogs could stay home. My son loves cats, but nopt a dog person...weird, so i would never ask him.
    Mish, some how, some way, we have to have a reunion somewhere in the middle of us all. We have become one big family, and i am sooooo grateful!! U all got me through a hard time this year and I thank u all.

THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL CAMP GROUND IN LEBANON TN CALLED CEDAR FOREST CAMPGROUND THEY HAVE EVERYTHING THERE YOU COULD WANT LEBANON IS A VERY OLD HISTRORIC TOWN REAL SMALL RIGHT ON INTERSTATE FORTY NOT TO FAR EAST OF NASHVILLE PLSU THEY HAVE ONE OF THE USA'S LARGEST FLEA MARKETS JUST ACROSS THE ROAD FROM CAMPGROUND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A REUNION THERE
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:21 pm

madinocala wrote:OH BTW NANA DIDNT YOU SAY YOU AN JANE HAD SOME EXTRA LAMPS TO SELL HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR ABOUT FOUR LAMPS

Will ask her tomorrow Mad....they are already in bed and I think she would hurt me if I went over there for a non emergency....LOL...I don't want to be hurt tonight....LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:21 pm

tazebell wrote:Hey Mad - I haven't seen you in a while- last time you were pretty sick. You doing better now, I hope?

I went shopping last nite and today- spent a month's worth of money. Grocery store last night- I bought magazines! nothing like busting a budget - Country Living, Country Home (may be last one to be published)Hobby Farm Life, and a cook book from the discount bin- Sandra Lee Semi HomeMade 2. Oh, anNeepsd seeds and summer flowering bulbs.

Today we hit the Magic Mart for another haul of sorts. More plants stuff - seeds (no I should kick myself b/c I was just online at Neeps which offers a ton of stuff, including the very same Ferry Morse seeds that I paid $1.49/pack-they sell for $.49 a pack but I couldn't wait)some seed starting mix and then I went bird wild. Got more seed and suet and another bird feeder, and then we saw this lovely copper bird house that has a solar powered light built in the top of it! Now seriously, I am pinching pennies and the last thing I needed was that, but it just called out to us so I caved.

The daughter wanted more pens and colored pencils and drawing paper. If you knew how many times I have said "no mas" we have so many already but that is one of her obsessions and I give in to her, anything to get her brain unlocked and figure out how her mind works.

So anyway, bareroot roses were on sale so I had to grab me some. And hydrangeas and a peony. This year I won't leave them on the mud porch until there is no chance to make it. I will get them potted up by the end of the week. OH- I got some poppy seeds! Not strictly pink but they had a couple of mixed packages so I got those. I am going to get them out pretty soon now that I read seed should be scattered well before last frost date.

One last thing- when did it get to be Ash Wednesday? I thought Ellen DeGeneres was fooling around yesterday or else it was a repeat when she started up her "Mardis Gras" show. Then she began talking about the Oscars and I was like "what??" Then today I hear something about Lent and Ash Wed and I am like, when did this slip up on me?

So for Lent I gave up drinking. Actually I did that last week but I will make it count for now. It's something I should have done a very long time ago. Also, I am going to get things done by Easter that I have put off for a long time as well. Like get my stuff moved up here. I can't believe it's been in storage so long already but who knew things would turn out like they have so far? I need to get my dang health ins changed - what I spent every month is bankrupting me. But I worry that I will get sick again, then what? I had my best bud die and in the 5 months from diagnosis to death, I know what the costs were. He went into chemo with no insurance. Then I suppose God intervened and he was named a judge and got some good health ins and life ins as well. So I worry that I wouldn't get medical care w/o ins, or couldn't afford it. Knowing me tho, I don't go to the doc and it won't matter by the time I get carried to the hospital. That's the way it was last time. If you can believe it, I couldn't even walk. I had no feeling in my legs and limited use of arms. Yet I refused to go to the doc.

DOING GOOD TAZE THANKS FOR ASKING HUN AN HOW ARE YOU. I HAD TO GO TO DOC TODAY WITH MIGRAINE AN HE ALSO HEARD WHEEZING IN MY LUNGS AGAIN SO HE WAS AFRAID I MIGHT BE COMING BACK DOWN WITH THE CRUD AGAIN SO HE GOT ME STARTED RIGHT AWAY ON ANTIBIOTICS AN STEROIDS BEFORE IT STARTED GETTING BAD
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:OH BTW NANA DIDNT YOU SAY YOU AN JANE HAD SOME EXTRA LAMPS TO SELL HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR ABOUT FOUR LAMPS

Will ask her tomorrow Mad....they are already in bed and I think she would hurt me if I went over there for a non emergency....LOL...I don't want to be hurt tonight....LOL

OH PLEASE DONT WAKE HER UP JUST TO FIND OUT ABOUT LAMPS IT IS NOT LIKE I AM SITTING IN DARK TONIGHT I HAVE SOME LIGHTS BUT TO ME IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO REALLY LIGHT IT UP IN HERE LIKE I WANT TO BUT SHE WOULD SHOOTS ME AN YOU BOTH IF YOU WOKE HER YOU FOR WAKING HER UP AN ME FOR HAVING YOU TOO WE WOULD BOTH BE ON THE RUN FOR OUR LIVES LMAO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:25 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Mish wrote:

i wondered today about the collies when you're gone. I find myself thinkin of you ALL when i'm not on here and away with life...i am so sorry you were going through stuff daley...life has so many hard roads...we need good friends and family always.
    I would have never thought to be in this place right now last July posting on the mother thread.
    I love you all so much...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Mish wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Mish wrote:

i wondered today about the collies when you're gone. I find myself thinkin of you ALL when i'm not on here and away with life...i am so sorry you were going through stuff daley...life has so many hard roads...we need good friends and family always.
    I would have never thought to be in this place right now last July posting on the mother thread.
    I love you all so much...

DALEY I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU AN DY IN PERSON I WILL HAVE TO COOK A BIG DINNER FOR US TO HAVE A PICNIC OUTSIDE WHEN I FEEL GOOD BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM GOOD AS ANY CHEF NOW I GOTTA SAY THO NANA'S AN JANES OLE SOUTHERN COOKING HAS ME BEAT I AM BEST WITHG ITALIAN AN MEXICAN FOODS BUT HOPE YOU WILL LET ME COOK AT LEAST ONCE AN HAVE YOU OVER FOR A PICNIC MY RV SHOULD BE FINISHED INSIDE BY THEN
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 pm

DALEY I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO THIS GROUP DOESNT KNOW IT BUT I WAS CLOSE TO SUICIDE AN ALL THAT KEPT ME GOING WAS MY FRIENDS IN THIS GROUP AN NANA AN MS JANE AN BILL AN MS DOTTIE I LOVE THEM TO DEATH
    OH AN BTW DALEY IF I SEND YOU A PICTURE OF BILLS CHOW SMOKEMAN CAN YOU DO A DRAWING OF HIM AN SEND IT TO NANA AN LET HER PRINT IT OUT FOR HIM
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:35 pm

madinocala wrote:DALEY I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO THIS GROUP DOESNT KNOW IT BUT I WAS CLOSE TO SUICIDE AN ALL THAT KEPT ME GOING WAS MY FRIENDS IN THIS GROUP AN NANA AN MS JANE AN BILL AN MS DOTTIE I LOVE THEM TO DEATH
    OH AN BTW DALEY IF I SEND YOU A PICTURE OF BILLS CHOW SMOKEMAN CAN YOU DO A DRAWING OF HIM AN SEND IT TO NANA AN LET HER PRINT IT OUT FOR HIM

You had better get those kind of ideas out of you head forever.....remind me and I will kick your butt when I see you....Hugs!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 pm

I know Mish..if dy hadn't gotten me involved in Caylee, well, I really don't want to think, I am just soooooo happy I have u friends, yea!!! My collies r well taken care of. They know about bloat with collies, and will feed them twice a day to prevent the bloat. i am bringing my own food. i cook up chicken and feed them California Nature dry food.
    Tazzy, u just amaze me...is it spring there or r u just having serious spring feavor? Tomorrow is suppose to be warmeer, and I plan to do some yard work..the winter has made the yard look stark, and oh so brown, not my favorate color. Is your daughter an artist? If so, keep buying those pencils etc. My parents used to get me any supplies i had the urge to have. It encouraged me to be what i am today.
    As far as health insurance, i have it now because Massachusetts u HAVE to have insurance, it is the law, so since I am on unemployment I get health insurance, thank God because i am at that age where anything can go wrong. Poor body, I took my health forgranted when i was young...ugg!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Kaci/Sue did we loose ya?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:48 pm

THIS IS JANE AN BILL AN SMOKEMAN AN LITTLE BUBBY NOW YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE HAD PURPOSELY POSED SMOKEMAN LIKE HE IS BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE DID THAT ON HIS OWN
    friends who care - Page 11 Pictur14
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:DALEY I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO THIS GROUP DOESNT KNOW IT BUT I WAS CLOSE TO SUICIDE AN ALL THAT KEPT ME GOING WAS MY FRIENDS IN THIS GROUP AN NANA AN MS JANE AN BILL AN MS DOTTIE I LOVE THEM TO DEATH

You had better get those kind of ideas out of you head forever.....remind me and I will kick your butt when I see you....Hugs!!!

NOT FEELING THAT WAY NOW NANA THATS WHAT I SAY YOU ALL HELPED ME GET THRU IT ALL YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW IT
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm

tazebell wrote:Hey Mad - I haven't seen you in a while- last time you were pretty sick. You doing better now, I hope?

Hi Tazy,

First of all congrats on your quitting drinking. Sometimes it can get in the way of getting things done. It will be good if you can get your stuff moved to where your living now and have your own belongings in the home now. Good to hear that you feed the birds, as this Winter has been especially hard on all animals that live outside. I had deer in my back yard looking for food. I have lived here 20+ years, have never seen them in my back yard and don't live that close to woods.

Regarding Dave - He is not in HI with his daughter Michele. He is there with a very dear person to all of us, our bud and good friend Ali.
    Take care Taz

Last edited by Kaci on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:51 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

NOT FEELING THAT WAY NOW NANA THATS WHAT I SAY YOU ALL HELPED ME GET THRU IT ALL YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW IT

OH AN I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU TOMORROW NANA IT IS ABOUT THE STUFF THAT CAME UP MISSING WHILE I WAS IN HOSPITAL BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU TOMORROW YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm

DALEY wrote:Kaci/Sue did we loose ya?

Nope, still here Daley. Was responding to Tazzy's post. I'll let ya know when I leave.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 pm

madinocala wrote:THIS IS JANE AN BILL AN SMOKEMAN AN LITTLE BUBBY NOW YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE HAD PURPOSELY POSED SMOKEMAN LIKE HE IS BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE DID THAT ON HIS OWN
    R they u'r neighbors? Smokeman is handsom, what kind of breed is he?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Tazy,

First of all congrats on your quitting drinking. Sometimes it can get in the way of getting things done. It will be good if you can get your stuff moved to where your living now and have your own belongings in the home now. Good to hear that you feed the birds, as this Winter has been especially hard on all animals that live outside. I had deer in my back yard looking for food. I have lived here 20+ years, have never seen them in my back yard and don't live that close to woods.
    Regarding Dave - He is not in HI with his daughter Michele. He is there with a very dear person to all of us, our bud and good friend Ali.
    Take care Taz

I WAQNT TO GET ME SOME MORE BRUSHES AN PAINTS AN CANVAS I USE TO BE GOOD AT PAINTING OLE BARN AN FARM SCENES AN SNOWSCAPES I USE TO WATCH DALE ROSS ON PBS AN LEARN A LOT FROM HIM BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT I STILL CANT DRAW I CAN PAINT THE SCENE USING BRUSHES AN KNIVES THO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 pm

DALEY wrote:
    madinocala wrote:THIS IS JANE AN BILL AN SMOKEMAN AN LITTLE BUBBY NOW YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE HAD PURPOSELY POSED SMOKEMAN LIKE HE IS BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE DID THAT ON HIS OWN
    R they u'r neighbors? Smokeman is handsom, what kind of breed is he?

YES DALEY BILL AN JANE ARE THE COUPLE WHO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO NANA NOW AT THE TIME THIS WAS TAKEN THEY WERE MANAGING THE PARK AN LIVED IN WHAT WE CALL THE BIG HOUSE SMOKEMAN IS RED CHOW HE IS A ONE MAN DOG IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BILL THEY WOULD HAVE TO PUT SMOKEMAN DOWN BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAN HANDLE HIM HE IS VER AGGRESSIVE AN NOT EVEN JANE CAN HANDLE HIM WHEN HE DONT WANT HER TOO AN I AGREE HE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BUBBY IS TOO AN HE IS JUST A LITTLE SWEETHEART WHO LOVES TO BE SPOILED BY ANYONE NOT SUE WHAT LITTLE BUBBY IS I THINK AN FORGIVE MY SPELLING BUT THINK HE IS SA SHIZZU
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Mad, I would love to do his portrait, but I have a few portraits ahead of u..Dottie, Ali and Dave, Linda's sisters, and a little girl at Dy's work, then i can do it. I lovethe work, and it helps me build my portfolio, and practice make perfect.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:04 pm

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

DALEY wrote:Mad, I would love to do his portrait, but I have a few portraits ahead of u..Dottie, Ali and Dave, Linda's sisters, and a little girl at Dy's work, then i can do it. I lovethe work, and it helps me build my portfolio, and practice make perfect.

NO HURRY HUN AN I HAVE ANOTHER ONE MYSELF AFTER YOU GET CAUGHT UP IT IS OF BABYGIRL SHE WAS MY LITTLE DOG THAT PASSED AWAY THIS JULY WILL BE 2 YRS AGO SHE WAS 21 YRS OLD AN WAS WITH ME SINCE SHE WAS 3 WEEKS OLD NOW YOU TALKING SPOILED ROTTEN POOCH I DONT EAT BREAKFAST BUT WOULD GET UP COOK HER BACON AN SCRAMBLED EGGS AN SPOON FEED EGGS TO HER AN HAND FEED HER THE BACON ALSO SHE MIGHT HAVE CEREAL HER FAVORTIE WAS WHEAT CHEX WITH A L;ITTLE SUGAR AN MILK AN I WOULD SPOOH FEED THOSE TO HER LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Did anyone watch NG???
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey Mad, Good that the new meds are helping you and good you went to doc today regarding the wheezing. You want to catch things before they progress too far and you only end up sicker.
    It's a beautiful pic of your neighbor and their dog. I'd be careful posting pics though of others on line without their permission. I can only speak for myself, but I would not want someone posting pics of me on-line without me knowing about it. Just some friendly advice.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Fatso
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Mish wrote:friends who care - Page 11 Fatso

what a precious pic Mish.....I want him!!!!!!! LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:12 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Did anyone watch NG???

Nope, have AI on.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm

I DINT WATCH HER TONIGHT DID YOU SEE THE PI OF BILL JANIE AN THE BOYS NANA I TOOK THAT A FEW YRS BACK WHEN THEY WERE IN THE BIG HOUSE
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

DALEY wrote:

Nope, have AI on.

Me too...I watched Biggest Losers first and then now the rest of AI...guess I will catch NG at 10:00....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Kaci wrote:Hey Mad, Good that the new meds are helping you and good you went to doc today regarding the wheezing. You want to catch things before they progress too far and you only end up sicker.
    It's a beautiful pic of your neighbor and their dog. I'd be careful posting pics though of others on line without their permission. I can only speak for myself, but I would not want someone posting pics of me on-line without me knowing about it. Just some friendly advice.

KACI I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BUT YOU ARE RIGHT THO I DID TELL BILL YESTERDAY I WAS GONNA SEND DALEY THE PIC I TOOK OF HIM JANIE AN THE BOYS CAUSE HE WHANTS A DRAWING OF SMOKEMAN SO HE CAN DO SOMETHING OUT OF WOOD WITH IT I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS GONNA DO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Nana, didin't watch any news yet tonight...just ate & I feel like that pug passed out on his food bowl...LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:18 pm

NANA BILL WAS TELLING ME ABOUT DOING SOMETHIGN FOR YOU FROM A PENGUIN COOKIE JAR OR SOMETHING YOU HAD LIKE A PENGUIN
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:18 pm

madinocala wrote:

I DINT WATCH HER TONIGHT DID YOU SEE THE PI OF BILL JANIE AN THE BOYS NANA I TOOK THAT A FEW YRS BACK WHEN THEY WERE IN THE BIG HOUSE

Yep...I saw that....I had forgotten what Jane looked like with long hair....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content