that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

Mish
    Mish

friends who care - Page 12 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Nana, is that you with your Mom? She is a little doll. =)
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:21 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Did anyone watch NG???

I DINT WATCH HER TONIGHT DID YOU SEE THE PI OF BILL JANIE AN THE BOYS NANA I TOOK THAT A FEW YRS BACK WHEN THEY WERE IN THE BIG HOUSE

Yep...I saw that....I had forgotten what Jane looked like with long hair....

I WOULD NOT SAY THIS IN FRONT OF BILL CAUSE HE LOVED HER LONG HAIR BUT I THINK SHE LOOKS YOUNGER AN BETTER WITH HER HAIR SHORT NOW
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Mish wrote:Nana, is that you with your Mom? She is a little doll. =)

OH MISH UNTIL YOU MEET MS DOTTIE IN PERSON YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART SHE IS
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm

I want to echo the sentiments expressed here tonite - I am so happy to be part of this group of people who are supportive and caring and funny, too! Not to mention informative- it's good to be kept up on the news, esp since there are so many headlines floating around these days there is no way I can keep up on my own.

I realize I tend to disappear when I feel at my lowest, either physically or emotionally. To know that somebody cares enough to send me an email to check on me makes me feel better, right then and there!

It really strikes me when I 'visit' other sites for whatever reason and what stands out is the absolute hate that fills the forums. People say horrible things to and about others that they don't even know. Then there is the techno-wizardry, as I call it. People tracing IP addresses, determined to discover the identity of a poster. Not content with just posting this info, some 'wizards' are sauve enough to copy identifying factors, like your IP address and publish fake postings under your name. That just starts the hate posts again when people start being snarky about what they think you have posted. I have had this happen to me, in case you couldn't guess, and I just don't get it.

I think some of it is women who want to dominate a room, esp those sites run by a man (not just talking about M*rt here, but some of those places you can broadcast your own live stream), some of it is jealousy, again - over people you don't know let alone the possibility everybody is lying, and then some like to play games (they are the more techno types). I am about at the point that I am going to buy one of those IP blocker programs to keep people from tracing my every move. Apparently you can tell all the names you post under, what operating system you use, and get this- what sites you go to after leaving the particular room you get traced from.

Of course, a better decision on my part has been to just not go to these other sites. Why should I have to hide from evil? Just stay out of evil's forum, right?

I want you all to know that I appreciate the safety of this place. None of the hate, all of the love. In the past I have refrained from sharing all the bad tidings I have been dealing with, but maybe I will change my mind. I am sure talking some things out amongst us friends here could only help, I just don't want to either bore you or scare you!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Mish wrote:Nana, is that you with your Mom? She is a little doll. =)

It is my Sis with Mom....she is 6 years younger than me....Mom is a doodle for sure....LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm

SINCE I NO LONGER HAVE MY MOM I PLAN ON GETTING MS DOTTIE A REALLY NICE MOTHERS DAY CARD ALONG WITH A GIFT WILL GET NANA TO GO WITH ME SINCE SHE KNOWS WHAT MS DOTTIE LIKES AN HELP ME PICK SOMETHING OUT FOR HER SHE IS JUST AN ABSOLUTE DOLL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Friends...I am going to fall over, I am so tired. Think I did pretty good tonite,but i have to get horizontal now. See ya all tomorrow, sweat dreams, and mucho hugs!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm

DALEY wrote:Friends...I am going to fall over, I am so tired. Think I did pretty good tonite,but i have to get horizontal now. See ya all tomorrow, sweat dreams, and mucho hugs!

Nite Daley.....sleep well my friend...see ya tomorrow....Hugs!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 pm

DALEY wrote:Friends...I am going to fall over, I am so tired. Think I did pretty good tonite,but i have to get horizontal now. See ya all tomorrow, sweat dreams, and mucho hugs!

HUGS DALEY FEEL BETTER LOVES YA HUGS
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 pm

I JUST FOUND THE GALLERY WILL POST SOME OF MY FAVORITE PICS WHEN I WAS A FEW POUNDS LIGHTER THAN I AM NOW AN ACTUALLY LOOKED BETTER
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

THINK I AM GONNA CALLED IT A NIGHT TOO HUGS ALL LOVES YA
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

I can just see doing this...
    friends who care - Page 12 25-08
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Good night Daley. Sleep well my friend and sweet dreams. Hope you continue to feel better tomorrow. See ya in the pm tomorrow.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 pm

madinocala wrote:THINK I AM GONNA CALLED IT A NIGHT TOO HUGS ALL LOVES YA

nite Mad...see ya tomorrow...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 pm

madinocala wrote:THINK I AM GONNA CALLED IT A NIGHT TOO HUGS ALL LOVES YA

Nite Mad - Hope you sleep well and sweet dreams tonight. You and Daley need to get over the crud to both have soon. Hope ya feel better tomorrow. See ya.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Mish wrote:I can just see doing this...
    friends who care - Page 12 25-08

Too cute Mish!!!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 pm

tazebell wrote:I want to echo the sentiments expressed here tonite - I am so happy to be part of this group of people who are supportive and caring and funny, too! Not to mention informative- it's good to be kept up on the news, esp since there are so many headlines floating around these days there is no way I can keep up on my own.

I realize I tend to disappear when I feel at my lowest, either physically or emotionally. To know that somebody cares enough to send me an email to check on me makes me feel better, right then and there!

It really strikes me when I 'visit' other sites for whatever reason and what stands out is the absolute hate that fills the forums. People say horrible things to and about others that they don't even know. Then there is the techno-wizardry, as I call it. People tracing IP addresses, determined to discover the identity of a poster. Not content with just posting this info, some 'wizards' are sauve enough to copy identifying factors, like your IP address and publish fake postings under your name. That just starts the hate posts again when people start being snarky about what they think you have posted. I have had this happen to me, in case you couldn't guess, and I just don't get it.

I think some of it is women who want to dominate a room, esp those sites run by a man (not just talking about M*rt here, but some of those places you can broadcast your own live stream), some of it is jealousy, again - over people you don't know let alone the possibility everybody is lying, and then some like to play games (they are the more techno types). I am about at the point that I am going to buy one of those IP blocker programs to keep people from tracing my every move. Apparently you can tell all the names you post under, what operating system you use, and get this- what sites you go to after leaving the particular room you get traced from.

Of course, a better decision on my part has been to just not go to these other sites. Why should I have to hide from evil? Just stay out of evil's forum, right?

I want you all to know that I appreciate the safety of this place. None of the hate, all of the love. In the past I have refrained from sharing all the bad tidings I have been dealing with, but maybe I will change my mind. I am sure talking some things out amongst us friends here could only help, I just don't want to either bore you or scare you!

Tazebell all you have to do is start talking and we all will listen until you are done....we may not find all the answers but at least you won't have to carry the burden by yourself....we will help you thru the bad times....Hugs....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:55 pm

tazebell wrote:I want to echo the sentiments expressed here tonite - I am so happy to be part of this group of people who are supportive and caring and funny, too! Not to mention informative- it's good to be kept up on the news, esp since there are so many headlines floating around these days there is no way I can keep up on my own.

Tazzy, You are always welcome here and free to say what ever you want to. We have all been through many different experiences in our life time and we are here as friends to help one another as well. I think it is pretty neat that you have opened up to us like you have. We all lead different lives, live in different states, but yet we all share commonalities in some form or fashion. Everyone brings their own piece of them to this thread and that is why it works. We all get along, have respect for each other and many have been through similar experiences. It's a comfortable place without all the bashing from other posters, nasty and off topic judgits etc being posted. I don't miss that crud at all and will never go back there. That part is history for me!!! I am very proud of you for making the steps that you are. It's also really neat how your opening up a bit. We'll always be here for you and it's good therapy to get stuff off your chest. Hang in there Taz, brighter days are ahead...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Well I think I am going to watch NG in bed...have a good night all....see ya tomorrow....Hugs!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Heloooooo anyone still here!
    Taze I know exactly what you mean on other sites, forums, links, I do not post anywhere else I feel no need
    I know how much everyone truly cares about each other, the trust is tight, the meaning of friendship is so greatly defined ~ and it's huge inour little home here
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:07 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Well I think I am going to watch NG in bed...have a good night all....see ya tomorrow....Hugs!!!
    Oh Nanabananamattsmomdeanna! I missed you! Nite and hugs!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm

So is george and Cindy going on a crusie? Too fragile to face Zanny eh?
    Furhman is most likely correct Caylee died at the home
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Mish wrote:
    I'll be there too? Did he make parr?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:12 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Funny-1
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 pm

LOL...he does hole in one...sometimes...LOL

Now he's so cute with his gloves and all, recently he came home with blisters=(

No golf shoes tho, yet.

TOO FRAGILE..Hmmmmmmm that's ticks me.

Furhman said that? wow, he has good theorys too...how and why? but cindy & george were home the night she killed her....what is the scoop?

HOW's sweet Apollo?

They are in therapy...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:14 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Funny-pictures-glowing-cat-tinkerbell
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Mish wrote:LOL...he does hole in one...sometimes...LOL

Now he's so cute with his gloves and all, recently he came home with blisters=(

No golf shoes tho, yet.

TOO FRAGILE..Hmmmmmmm that's ticks me.

Furhman said that? wow, he has good theorys too...how and why? but cindy & george were home the night she killed her....what is the scoop?

HOW's sweet Apollo?

They are in therapy...

lol he has the perfect body position, and looks very serious.
    Today we called him AJ he again is with my son tonight.
    I think he the pup will be back and forth until he is older. The litter was 12. The mother dried up and was wron out. They all survived that's what they went to homes early he is only 6 weeks old. Gees his eyes are barely open, speaking of fragile! So were talking it slow and this pup is so adaptable it's amazing.
    I have a mare I have to train this spring and want to get into agility with my Tervuren so it's really not fair for me to keep AJ.( his name today)His fahters name is Astro, so right now he is Astro Junior It was a spur of the moment to home this pups. They are from a reputable breeder who has shwon and raised them on the cape for 35 years so I know he comes from a good line
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Kaci are you here or catching some zzz's?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:23 pm

AI wasn't worth watching the 2 hours. I thought Adam was the best. Danny wasn't on tonight, is AI on tomorrow night too?

Last edited by Ribbon on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Allalone
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Goodnight_moonGood night friends
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:11 am

madinocala wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Mad, I would love to do his portrait, but I have a few portraits ahead of u..Dottie, Ali and Dave, Linda's sisters, and a little girl at Dy's work, then i can do it. I lovethe work, and it helps me build my portfolio, and practice make perfect.

NO HURRY HUN AN I HAVE ANOTHER ONE MYSELF AFTER YOU GET CAUGHT UP IT IS OF BABYGIRL SHE WAS MY LITTLE DOG THAT PASSED AWAY THIS JULY WILL BE 2 YRS AGO SHE WAS 21 YRS OLD AN WAS WITH ME SINCE SHE WAS 3 WEEKS OLD NOW YOU TALKING SPOILED ROTTEN POOCH I DONT EAT BREAKFAST BUT WOULD GET UP COOK HER BACON AN SCRAMBLED EGGS AN SPOON FEED EGGS TO HER AN HAND FEED HER THE BACON ALSO SHE MIGHT HAVE CEREAL HER FAVORTIE WAS WHEAT CHEX WITH A L;ITTLE SUGAR AN MILK AN I WOULD SPOOH FEED THOSE TO HER LOL

Awww. I think I missed all of you tonight, and I am trying to read back and catch up with y'all, sorry I missed you. Mad, what you wrote here is the sweetest thing, makes me just want to hug you! Did you see the thing about the actor Mickey Rourke? Just won some big award, I think at the "spirit awards" and he had just lost his old dog Loki and he dedicated the reward to Loki and was wearing a pic of her around his neck. He said she died only three days before and he would give up any award, even an Oscar, to have her for a while longer. I wondered what kind of dog she was and did an image search for Mickey Rourke and dog, or Loki, and there were TONS of pictures of him with her. Made me think better of Mickey Rourke really, anyone who can love an animal that much is probably a good guy right?
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 am

I am still catching up -- you know, you all are wonderful. Hope everyone is on their way to happier healthier times. Will catch up with you soon - tomorrow perhaps!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:24 am

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 12 Allalone

sorry were on different time zones, Ill keep trying ..............
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 am

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Dy, check this one out...with her pics too...no bow beep just corn rolls.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:21 am

Mad I am going to try and figure out how to check your gallery
    I think Rourkes dog was a Chi
    Dave thanks for the song for the thread hope the project is going smoothly and Ali and you are taking in some of the other islands too.
    OMG Shels I think that phrase "easy on the eyes!" is to be taken ...Ouch!
    Goodmorning to any stragglers aboard
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 am

Tazzy, I could tell how private u r. U have changed very slowly. u have started to open up and share yourself with us. I have always had this connection with u, and I told dy that in time u would trust all of us, and use us like we all do. Tazzy, when Mom died, a little of me died. I suddenly was thrust in this unwanted position of being the last generation. there was no one there, but me. It was scary! I felt so alone, but I could get on this thread, laugh at Kaci or dy or even Mish, they can be so funny, or I could get so involved with Caylee and forget my pain. This place, and dy saved me! I even lost my job becasue I couldn't cope with the PWS ladies I cared for. I am on the mend, I have tons of drawings to do, I am busy ,and happy once again..Wow!
    I saw this very regal smart lady from Virginia, and knew her time will come!! Tazzy, u have such a beautiful face, classic, and by looking into those eyes, I knew there had been alot of pain. All of us have struggled in some way or another. We all appreciate the love that is generated, and we all ran away from the hate. There is no one here that is the leader, but we do have two men that can balance our femininity. I cannot imagine one minute without any of all the wonderful people I call friends!!! U r special Tazzy, and give us a different kind of information about nature and her gifts. U give so much to the whole of this beautiful garden of friends!! Thank u!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 am

Mish wrote:http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Dy, check this one out...with her pics too...no bow beep just corn rolls.
    Not Dy, but I checked it out..ugg, she is one ugly woman., and I still say, haleigh was kidnapped by someone that wanted to save her from that family!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:20 am

friends who care - Page 12 Good-morning2
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 am

sorry, can't download images from photobucket unless I upgrade and that costs money..what a sleezy group!
    anyway...Good morning!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi...it's Ali. Very early in the morning here...is anyone on?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 pm

I couldn't help but feel disgusted watching NG and hearing the excuses about Anthony's. Are they too fragile OR do they not want to be annoyed and joked about by the public, not to be treated like a circus? Which is it, because there is a difference.
    Conway ought to realize that this has all been publicized and veiwed as a circus from day 1 because it is the way that Casey has made this for the family. And then Cindy is such drama queen. These people are pathetic.
    They must not sleep at night.
    Conway says they are not a circus , they are humans...Caylee was an innocent human being...Shame on you Conway!!!!
    I question how far their love was for Caylee. Haulting the appearance in court and telling the truths under oath doesn't change anything that has been done nor does it change the fact that Casey will be behind bars for a long time.
    Cindy doesn't want this to end, then she will miss the attention and money from here & there.

Mitnik made it clear that Cindy spoke out to the media blaming Zenaida, so she is part of this. Kudos to Mitnik!

It is just wrong for then to make excuses and weezle their way out of this.

Sorry all, it is just unfair. IMO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Hey Miss AZ!! how are ya? you must be so dark...is it humid there now?

We miss you!!!!

friends who care - Page 12 Jerryinthehawaiianislands
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:15 pm

friends who care - Page 12 HawaiianBeachBums-cats

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Mish wrote:Hey Miss AZ!! how are ya? you must be so dark...is it humid there now?

We miss you!!!!

friends who care - Page 12 Jerryinthehawaiianislands

Hi Michele...I have a nice tan Very Happy
    Miss you all too....cute puppy!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:43 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Bluebird

"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."

Sponsored content