that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

madinocala
    madinocala

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm

hope everyone is ok tonight
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:14 pm

God, I* hope this won't kill me........ugg, haven't gotten to Florida yet, I had to take benedry, started thinking about bumps then they sterted to itch again, I MAY PAQSS OUT IN ABOUT 39 MINUTES, SORRY
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm

DALEY wrote:God, I* hope this won't kill me........ugg, haven't gotten to Florida yet, I had to take benedry, started thinking about bumps then they sterted to itch again, I MAY PAQSS OUT IN ABOUT 39 MINUTES, SORRY

Daley, I don't think it is anything to worry about. You just need to be on something, so more don't keep poping up.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 pm

madinocala wrote:hope everyone is ok tonight

Hey Mad - only about 8 more posts and we are going to get bumped to another thread. We are at about 952 now and at 960 it will bump us.

For those that don't remember and/or don't know how to locate new thread. Go to very top of page your currently on and click on Your New Forum. It will bring up all the threads we have been on since at this site. Look to right of the screen and you will see day and time of posts.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Daley you are like me cant win for losing
    i have been down in my back since helping to lift my new power chair out of my van an this afternoon my therapist came out didnt like my o2 stats an heart rate called the doctor now i got to go to him tomorrow at lunch these home health workers are begining to be a pain in the rear every time they come outy i wind up in the doctors office
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 pm

nana came by today i showed her my laptop i stoled saturday night lol
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 pm

friends who care - Page 20 385172nu0kffzxkffalling, falling, falling asleep
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Ribbon wrote:It's like the big drop at New Years Eve!

NEW POST
    Bump cheers

Tic Toc, Tic Toc the ball is about to drop!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 20 385172nu0kffzxkffalling, falling, falling asleep

Good night Daley. Hope you sleep well tonight.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 pm

HI mad, hope u r kidding about stealing a laptop...how is your nephew?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:It's like the big drop at New Years Eve!

NEW POST
    Bump cheers

Tic Toc, Tic Toc the ball is about to drop!!!!

lol
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 20 385172nu0kffzxkffalling, falling, falling asleep

daley, you'll be alright dear...as Suzi says, you just need to get med to stop the break out...it all makes sense that you were just so sick. your sickness getting out of your system...
    maybe your fever caused it too...but you'll be raring to go by the the time your vacation arrives...you & dy...hot chicks hitting the town!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Kaci wrote:

Good night Daley. Hope you sleep well tonight.
    NOOOOO, not yrt, but slowly when meds kick in, then I will probably nod out. I am trying to stay on as long as possible.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Am I on the right thread?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Mish wrote:Am I on the right thread?

Were at 963 posts now and this one is still going.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:27 pm

DALEY wrote:HI mad, hope u r kidding about stealing a laptop...how is your nephew?
    he is still not completely awake but he is fighting an has a long road ahead an still not out of the woods yet. about the laptop I got it so cheap it was like stealing it i traded a tower computer in on it that i had built out of donated used parts so had no money in it an all i paid in cash was 50.00 it is a pentium4 2.8 gig processor 80 gig harddrive. dvd player, cdrw 512 ram 17 inch screen windows xp pro with office 2003 an latest cd burning software it is a toshiba tecra
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Mish wrote:

daley, you'll be alright dear...as Suzi says, you just need to get med to stop the break out...it all makes sense that you were just so sick. your sickness getting out of your system...
    maybe your fever caused it too...but you'll be raring to go by the the time your vacation arrives...you & dy...hot chicks hitting the town!
    IN A CONVERTABLE TOO!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:28 pm

brb i heard my nuker shut off my lasagna must be ready
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:29 pm

madinocala wrote:
    DALEY wrote:HI mad, hope u r kidding about stealing a laptop...how is your nephew?
    he is still not completely awake but he is fighting an has a long road ahead an still not out of the woods yet. about the laptop I got it so cheap it was like stealing it i traded a tower computer in on it that i had built out of donated used parts so had no money in it an all i paid in cash was 50.00 it is a pentium4 2.8 gig processor 80 gig harddrive. dvd player, cdrw 512 ram 17 inch screen windows xp pro with office 2003 an latest cd burning software it is a toshiba tecra
    THAT IS ALL GRTEEK TO ME, BUT i AM GLAD U LIKE IT.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Hello everyone....Nana is out of steam...I have run all day....Mad did you find the codes yet???...Sue I can't believe you went to work...You are a better woman than me to be able to do that....Daley honey please go to the doc quick....I am very worried about you....Dy are you still working????....Mish how was your day...I want your new baby...Hugs!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Mish wrote:

IN A CONVERTABLE TOO!!!!

That's not far off Daley. I remember when you first started talking about it and it was a long ways off at that time. You should be there at a good time, as a lot of flowers, trees etc will be blooming.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

friends who care - Page 20 33579174_scaled_570x431
    DALEY wrote:
    Mish wrote:

IN A CONVERTABLE TOO!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello everyone....Nana is out of steam...I have run all day....Mad did you find the codes yet???...Sue I can't believe you went to work...You are a better woman than me to be able to do that....Daley honey please go to the doc quick....I am very worried about you....Dy are you still working????....Mish how was your day...I want your new baby...Hugs!!!!

yea nana i found the codes
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello everyone....Nana is out of steam...I have run all day....Mad did you find the codes yet???...Sue I can't believe you went to work...You are a better woman than me to be able to do that....Daley honey please go to the doc quick....I am very worried about you....Dy are you still working????....Mish how was your day...I want your new baby...Hugs!!!!

Hi Deanna, Sounds like you had a busy day again.. Also, Gypsies are camped out in your yard tonight I hear.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Deanna, Sounds like you had a busy day again.. Also, Gypsies are camped out in your yard tonight I hear.

A song for ya Deanna.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSZwEwl_1Q
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

nOW THE BIO MOM OF HALEIGH said on news today on heraldo that the discription of man taking Junior's sister said it was a black man dressed in black......small child, can it believe. cops told meternal grandma, no evidence oe leads, nothing

Is this just police stradigy????
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Kaci wrote:

Oh yes those gypsies are here AGAIN....for 2 days this time...I am really getting tired of seeing them this year....LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm

DALEY wrote:nOW THE BIO MOM OF HALEIGH said on news today on heraldo that the discription of man taking Junior's sister said it was a black man dressed in black......small child, can it believe. cops told meternal grandma, no evidence oe leads, nothing

Is this just police stradigy????

Not sure how much I believe about it being a black man. It's dark in the room as it is and you have a little boy who is the only one that saw this person. Dark clothes and covered face and it could be anyone of any gender and/or race. JMO
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm

madinocala wrote:

I will try and get down there tomorrow and try to program it for you....Just holler when you get home from the doc....I am cooking most of the day tomorrow....but I will run down there for you my friend....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Deanna, can't wait to see ya..20 more days!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

I will try and get down there tomorrow and try to program it for you....Just holler when you get home from the doc....I am cooking most of the day tomorrow....but I will run down there for you my friend....

i appreciate it nana it will be after lunch before i get back if they let me come bqck i mqy hqve to go back to hospital my heart rate this afternoon when pt was here was way to gigh that is why they called the doctor they wanted me to go to hospital today i refused
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi Deanna, can't wait to see ya..20 more days!!!!

Hey Daley....yep We can't wait either....hope you get better so you can enjoy your vacation....Mom and I are sending love and hugs!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

now i am stuffed i just nuked frozen lasagna for dinner
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

i appreciate it nana it will be after lunch before i get back if they let me come bqck i mqy hqve to go back to hospital my heart rate this afternoon when pt was here was way to gigh that is why they called the doctor they wanted me to go to hospital today i refused

You crazy man....what are we going to do with you????....Please take care of yourself....Was there an ambulance in the park last night or do you know???
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:52 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

You crazy man....what are we going to do with you????....Please take care of yourself....Was there an ambulance in the park last night or do you know???

i didnt see one nana an i was up all night been over 48 hrs now that i havent been in bed
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 pm

brb
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Dogsleeping-1Sorry friends, the med has hit me.....Dude, and I r going to sleep! Bless all of u!
    Nity night!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 pm

k is this topic blocked out now
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 20 Dogsleeping-1Sorry friends, the med has hit me.....Dude, and I r going to sleep! Bless all of u!
    Nity night!

Sweet Dreams my friend....hope you feel better tomorrow....Hugs!!!

-------
    Suite
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 pm

friends who care - Page 20 COCKERS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content