that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 15 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm

DALEY wrote:Issues on...cadavor dogs...false alarm!!!!!! no signs of Haleigh
    more cadavor dogs still searching
    Ron Cummingts will not go back into9 house/trailer, will hire someone to get his stuff.
    Now talking about Le's deposition.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm

DALEY wrote:Issues on...cadavor dogs...false alarm!!!!!! no signs of Haleigh
    more cadavor dogs still searching
    Ron Cummingts will not go back into9 house/trailer, will hire someone to get his stuff.
    Now talking about Le's deposition.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 pm

WOW, I THINK I AM ALONE, AND I AM VERY BORING COMPANION..PLEASE IF ANYONE IS THERE, LET ME KNOW OR I'LL JUST SIGN OFF....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi Mish and Kaci........Dy thought the vets should have done something right away, and now I agree, he is not eating, and I HAVE to wait until Monday morn..I am worried about him..at lease he is warm with his little sweater........he is very sweat, but persians r akot of work.

Hi Daley, Will he drink any milk? Your going to need to keep him hydrated.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:14 pm

DALEY wrote:WOW, I THINK I AM ALONE, AND I AM VERY BORING COMPANION..PLEASE IF ANYONE IS THERE, LET ME KNOW OR I'LL JUST SIGN OFF....

Just got back here Daley. Don't sign off yet...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm

WHEW I hate talking to myself, I start telling the animals what I am saying on the thread, ofcourse they don't careLOL
    Just heard that defense attorneys r trying to block pics of KC on photobucket...can they do that?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 pm

phsycological profile = those pics
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:24 pm

DALEY wrote:WHEW I hate talking to myself, I start telling the animals what I am saying on the thread, ofcourse they don't careLOL
    Just heard that defense attorneys r trying to block pics of KC on photobucket...can they do that?

Well, reasons's given probably wont stop it. Bozo doesn't want people to know what she is really like. All the partying etc.. Yeah, I guess in her mind that is more important than a child that she conceived. No one should know the real KC in Bozo's defense of her. That was my take on it.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:24 pm

friends who care - Page 15 327106870_1587402
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm

friends who care - Page 15 30
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 pm

same old same on haleigh...house no more a crime scene.......no leads that say haleigh is not alive.
    strenger vs family
    ocala national forest near home, but basically impossible to find anyone in that forest...big delemna.
    ron and misty r together, but estranged
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm

hello dy, hope u r feeling better
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Isn't it bizarre that 3 human cadaver dogs all hit on that dumpster and nothing was found? There had to be something in there not sating a body but something the humans missed not the dogs

Last edited by Ribbon on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm

DALEY wrote:hello dy, hope u r feeling better
    Daley I slept again! just had a piece of toast with small dab of honey, no reaction yet
    Oh his sweater is so cute. Dude cat is not eating now?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Ribbon/Dy - is it really you? How ya feeling?? I'm feeling close to getting a migraine and head is completely plugged up.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Kaci wrote:Ribbon/Dy - is it really you? How ya feeling?? I'm feeling close to getting a migraine and head is completely plugged up.
    Gees I heard you had some kind of a sinus infection, are you still taking anything?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Daley so what's going to happen when we reach page 20 again?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Ribbon/Dy - is it really you? How ya feeling?? I'm feeling close to getting a migraine and head is completely plugged up.
    Gees I heard you had some kind of a sinus infection, are you still taking anything?

Just Motrin, Sudafed and Afrin Nasal spray. Nothing touching it so far.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 pm

HI ALL HUGS TO ALL MY FRIENDS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Oh Boy! You really got it bad you poor lady ~ MAYBE YOU SHOULD DOUBLE THE IBUPROFEN BUT EAT SOME FOOD. WHEN i GET A BAD ONE I USUALLY TAKE 800-1000 MGS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm

HI THERE MAD! HhOW YOU DOING/FEELING? NEW TV WORKING OKAY?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm

madinocala wrote:HI ALL HUGS TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Hi Mad, Hope your doing well. Dy and I are both on the sick list. I won't be able to stay too long tonight here.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Oh Boy! You really got it bad you poor lady ~ MAYBE YOU SHOULD DOUBLE THE IBUPROFEN BUT EAT SOME FOOD. WHEN i GET A BAD ONE I USUALLY TAKE 800-1000 MGS

It would not be a good idea for me to double them, as I'm taking th script kind (Motrin 800). It's going to be early to bed for me tonight and watch TV in bed.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm

friends who care - Page 15 B262c388card for Kaci
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm

friends who care - Page 15 2630172friends, i am so sorry, i am so tired........can't sit up anymore, going to lie down and watch NG horizontally...dy, get rest, feel better, u too Sue, have fun with Bro. MISH, ENJOY THAT PUP, IS HUSBAND IN GARAGE YETlol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

It would not be a good idea for me to double them, as I'm taking th script kind (Motrin 800). It's going to be early to bed for me tonight and watch TV in bed.
    800 is a good amount oh I feel sorry for you,now if one of us were closer we could pamper you and bring you tea, the remote, and whatever you wish
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Good night Daley, hope all is okay with Mr. Kitty

Kaci is your brother there with you tonight?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Mad, Hope your doing well. Dy and I are both on the sick list. I won't be able to stay too long tonight here.

SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE BOTH SICK I HOPE YOU BOTH FEEL BETTER SOON HUGS

I FINALLY GOT A TV WORKING TODAY PLUS THEY FINALLY DELIVERED MY NEW POWERCHAIR AN DUMMY ME DID A REAL SMART THING I GOT A FRIEND OF MINE WHEN I GOT BACK HERE TO THE PARK TO HELP ME UNLOAD IT INSTEAD OF GETTING A COUPLE GUYS TO HELP HIM ME AN HIM LIFTED IT AN UNLOADED NOW I AM DOWN IN MY BACK REAL SMART HUH
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:04 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE BOTH SICK I HOPE YOU BOTH FEEL BETTER SOON HUGS

I FINALLY GOT A TV WORKING TODAY PLUS THEY FINALLY DELIVERED MY NEW POWERCHAIR AN DUMMY ME DID A REAL SMART THING I GOT A FRIEND OF MINE WHEN I GOT BACK HERE TO THE PARK TO HELP ME UNLOAD IT INSTEAD OF GETTING A COUPLE GUYS TO HELP HIM ME AN HIM LIFTED IT AN UNLOADED NOW I AM DOWN IN MY BACK REAL SMART HUH
    On No! Ice ice they always say that for the first 24 hours Mad
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 15 B262c388card for Dy

Thank you Dy, but your sick too... I've never posted a pic on here, but sending same card back at you for you to get well soon too!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Dsc02012
    THIS IS A NEW PIC OF ME TAKEN TODAY
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:Good night Daley, hope all is okay with Mr. Kitty

Nope, He's going to meet a long time friend of his and his wife for dinner tonight and staying at my Mom's house. Were having a family get together at one of my sisters homes tomorrow, so I will see him all afternoon and again on Sunday.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Wow Mad, nice photo, I would have never thought you to be the same guy from your Avatar!
    Where was that taken?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Ribbon wrote:Wow Mad, nice photo, I would have never thought you to be the same guy from your Avatar!
    Where was that taken?
    THE NEW PIC TODAY WAS TAKEN AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE OUT ON THE TREE FARM THE ONE ON MY AVATAR WAS TAKEN 2 YRS AGO AT ORLANDO AIRPORT YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW OF HOW SWELLED AN BLOATED I AM ALL THE TIME NOW
    THE WHITE SHIRT WITH THE EAGLES ON IT WAS GIVEN TO ME YESTERDAY BY MINE AN NANA'S NEIGHBOR JANIE IT IS SO PRETTY I LOVE WESTERN SHIRTS AN SHE KNOWS THIS AN I LOVE EAGLES
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Mish wrote:http://beaconhell.com/blog/

Murt defends sex offender

Remind me never to accept a dinner invitation at their house - not after reading what has gone on atop of their table! Yikes. I really don't keep up with the Mrt-ettes so much any more, and never was familiar with WebSleuths so I don't keep up with the sordid affairs of Tinkerbell and Windchime but one thing did jump out at me -the involvement of these people in searching for missing children. To me it seems like the fox watching the hen house, in a way.

Also, the comment about Cindy sitting in court in her usual attire of tank top, chomping on that gum! Did she have a bottle of water, too? A scene from the memorial service popped up somewhere just the other day, and there was Papa George standing at the pulpit in the church with Cindy and Lee and he was just chewing gum like a maniac! What is with that? I guess they didn't have the same teachers I did in school (esp elementary grades). You simply did not have gum in your mouth in public.

Just caught a little of Lee's testimony of Nancy Grace (Mike Brooks is sub - should be a good show) and he is giggling like a fool while trying to answer the questions about the 'script'.

Gang, gonna run. I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night and both child and doggie are snoozing. I better take advantage of the quiet.

Sleep tight - everybody take their meds for the night-hope Saturday finds us feeling perkier. Spring is only 23 days or so away. Naturally we are expecting snow tomorrow afternoon. If it does I will get the poppy seeds I bought out and scatter on top of the snow like the almanac suggests. The borders along the front walk, where I had managed to plant the daffodils, doesn't have any weeds or grass growing - no mulch either so they should settle in and get busy germinating.

Sleep
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:14 pm

tazebell wrote:
    Mish wrote:http://beaconhell.com/blog/

Murt defends sex offender

Remind me never to accept a dinner invitation at their house - not after reading what has gone on atop of their table! Yikes. I really don't keep up with the Mrt-ettes so much any more, and never was familiar with WebSleuths so I don't keep up with the sordid affairs of Tinkerbell and Windchime but one thing did jump out at me -the involvement of these people in searching for missing children. To me it seems like the fox watching the hen house, in a way.

Also, the comment about Cindy sitting in court in her usual attire of tank top, chomping on that gum! Did she have a bottle of water, too? A scene from the memorial service popped up somewhere just the other day, and there was Papa George standing at the pulpit in the church with Cindy and Lee and he was just chewing gum like a maniac! What is with that? I guess they didn't have the same teachers I did in school (esp elementary grades). You simply did not have gum in your mouth in public.

Just caught a little of Lee's testimony of Nancy Grace (Mike Brooks is sub - should be a good show) and he is giggling like a fool while trying to answer the questions about the 'script'.

Gang, gonna run. I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night and both child and doggie are snoozing. I better take advantage of the quiet.

Sleep tight - everybody take their meds for the night-hope Saturday finds us feeling perkier. Spring is only 23 days or so away. Naturally we are expecting snow tomorrow afternoon. If it does I will get the poppy seeds I bought out and scatter on top of the snow like the almanac suggests. The borders along the front walk, where I had managed to plant the daffodils, doesn't have any weeds or grass growing - no mulch either so they should settle in and get busy germinating.

Sleep

NITE TAZE HUGS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:15 pm

friends who care - Page 15 P1000562......Kaci I am sending us both a bouquet.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Kaci wrote:

Nope, He's going to meet a long time friend of his and his wife for dinner tonight and staying at my Mom's house. Were having a family get together at one of my sisters homes tomorrow, so I will see him all afternoon and again on Sunday.
    Hopefully you will be better tomorrow for the family fun
    Mad it is a nice shirt
    Taze your like tinkerbell , in and out in a flash!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:21 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Tinkerbell-1
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Fairy-dustall of us sick folks need this
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 15 Fairy-dustall of us sick folks need this
    WELL ALL I AM GONNA CARRY MY ACHING BACK TO BED AN TURN THE HEATING PAD UP ON IT HUGS ALL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW HOPE MAYBE WE WILL ALL FEEL BETTER
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Mad it is a nice shirt

Thank you for the boquet of flowers Dy. I won't miss the get together tomorrow if I have to go and lay on sister couch to be there. They would have to pick me up on the way there though. I'm not driving feeling like I do. Weather is changing, so hopefully that will relieve the pressure in my head.
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 pm

[quote="madinocala"]
    Ribbon wrote:Wow Mad, nice photo, I would have never thought you to be the same guy from your Avatar!
    Where was that taken?
    THE NEW PIC TODAY WAS TAKEN AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE OUT ON THE TREE FARM THE ONE ON MY AVATAR WAS TAKEN 2 YRS AGO AT ORLANDO AIRPORT YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW OF HOW SWELLED AN BLOATED I AM ALL THE TIME NOW
    THE WHITE SHIRT WITH THE EAGLES ON IT WAS GIVEN TO ME YESTERDAY BY MINE AN NANA'S NEIGHBOR JANIE IT IS SO PRETTY I LOVE WESTERN SHIRTS AN SHE KNOWS THIS AN I LOVE EAGLES[/quote

Nice photo Mad. This swelling you mention- are you on steriods of some kind? I hope the meds are offering you some relief not just side effects.

The shirt looks nice on you also. At first glance I thought it might be some Seminole Indian work. Do you all see a lot of that in your neck of the woods in FL? I haven't seen any for some time now but it makes for some beautiful quilting.

Now, I have to grab some shut eye for sho-wah. Sleep Sleep
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Mad it is a nice shirt

Thank you for the boquet of flowers Dy. I won't miss the get together tomorrow if I have to go and lay on sister couch to be there. They would have to pick me up on the way there though. I'm not driving feeling like I do. Weather is changing, so hopefully that will relieve the pressure in my head.

Hopefully you'll be back to your good ol' self. I just went and took some pepto- toast isn't settling well first thing I have had since Wednesday, guess it's bacl to water and a little gingerale pale
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Taze your funny!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Is Shels busy tonight? I wanted to thank her for all the links today! really helped me out. Puppy is the cutest, cockers have wonderful little personalities, their tails wag so back and forth so fast they just want to please.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 pm

I think I better go lay down, it's fighting me to come back, and I am exhausted, all I have been doing is sleeping bathroom visitations, sleeping, then visitations again, not fun
    So glad i was able to see friends here tonight. Be back tomorrow or if I wake up later will check to see if ayone is here.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Get-well-soon-wild-and-freefriends who care - Page 15 Get%20Well%20Soon%203friends who care - Page 15 Prescription_to_get_well_gift_boxKaci this should hold you over
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Mad it is a nice shirt

Hopefully you'll be back to your good ol' self. I just went and took some pepto- toast isn't settling well first thing I have had since Wednesday, guess it's bacl to water and a little gingerale pale

Gingerale and saltines always helps settle my stomach when I have the flu. Make sure you stay well hydrated Dy. I'm so sorry you are ill. There is so much crud going around. I think mine is all weather related. We had 8" of snow on the ground Wednesday and between Thursday/today it is all gone. That is a heck of a lot of moisture in the air and rain on top of it. It gives a lot of people Migraines with this kind of weather. I don't have a Migraine, but not far from one.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Ribbon wrote:I think I better go lay down, it's fighting me to come back, and I am exhausted, all I have been doing is sleeping bathroom visitations, sleeping, then visitations again, not fun
    So glad i was able to see friends here tonight. Be back tomorrow or if I wake up later will check to see if ayone is here.

I'm right behind you Dy. I hope you feel much better tomorrow!!! I'm going to go to bed myself and watch a little Tv from there. Nite, Nite...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content