that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
otb_someone
Mish
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 4 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Mish wrote:Another miracle for a 21 yr old girlfriend of my daughter's...actually Dani's roommate's sis...she just had a baby a mo ago...2 wks ago was her 21st b'day...she got ready to go celebrate & fell down the staircase...got up feeling fine, but was taken to hosp to be sure...she fractured her skull, bleeding internally and Dr. said if she'd fallen to sleep, she would not have woken up ever again. She lost much of her memory, and is in speech therapy...but she is slowly coming back and let me tell you that many many friends are supporting her, along with her wonderful family.

Thank the good Lord!

She is very lucky to be alive Mish... Her skull will always be fractured the rest of her life. I know because I have a fractured skull and was told your skull is the only bone that does not heal back together.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Gotta get...
    Have a great nights rest to all....wish Mad to get better with
    a complete recovery...thinkin of him & love you ALL!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Mish wrote:Gotta get...
    Have a great nights rest to all....wish Mad to get better with
    a complete recovery...thinkin of him & love you ALL!!!!

Have a good night Mish. Love ya
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Mish wrote:Another miracle for a 21 yr old girlfriend of my daughter's...actually Dani's roommate's sis...she just had a baby a mo ago...2 wks ago was her 21st b'day...she got ready to go celebrate & fell down the staircase...got up feeling fine, but was taken to hosp to be sure...she fractured her skull, bleeding internally and Dr. said if she'd fallen to sleep, she would not have woken up ever again. She lost much of her memory, and is in speech therapy...but she is slowly coming back and let me tell you that many many friends are supporting her, along with her wonderful family.

Thank the good Lord!
    Oh my Mish that story gave me chilly willy's....the Lord works many miracles every day....She has more work to do here.....Hope you are feeling better my friend.....I have had DT also a couple of times....NEVER want it again...I watch what I eat very closely....NO SEEDS.....Hugs to you!!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Daley, We are worried about you my friend....Mom wants to know how you are feeling and if you have to do any more tests soon??? Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Kaci wrote:

Thank the good Lord!

She is very lucky to be alive Mish... Her skull will always be fractured the rest of her life. I know because I have a fractured skull and was told your skull is the only bone that does not heal back together.

really Suzi...I am so very sorry...you are here with us ~ =) Thank you!

My younger half sis was in a car accident with my family when she was 2 mos old...her skull didn't go back either, i was surprised for a new child...

I will talk to you tomorrow ...get some z's my dear friend!!

Sleep
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Nana, and the girl, her sis my girls roommate are the sweetest girls...

Yes, DT is awful...forget sometimes & enjoy foods & let myself stress out. LOL

Love to you & Ms Dottie...thanks for updating us on Mad...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh dear they need me downstairs BRB
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Mish wrote:I really believe that Ron & Misty both know what happened to Haleigh...they know where she is & are most likely responsible...where the hell is she???
    really is such a crazy crew there in daryl daryl and darly land isn't it?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:13 pm

🐱 Is Dale still here? can't figure out who has left?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 pm

dale got pumped...back on, but computer acting up...sorry
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 pm

DALEY wrote:dale got pumped...back on, but computer acting up...sorry
    Glad your back your avatar is very cute
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Mish wrote:Nana, and the girl, her sis my girls roommate are the sweetest girls...

Yes, DT is awful...forget sometimes & enjoy foods & let myself stress out. LOL

Love to you & Ms Dottie...thanks for updating us on Mad...
    Mish your babes are the cutest......makes me want to sop them up like biscuits...LOL....I hope that they realize what a fantastic Mom they have.....Love you...Hugs!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Glad your back your avatar is very cute

Evening all! I posted right at the dump and never showed up. miss Dyan, please give Gemma my fondest Birthday wishes and Im not sure how much she knows of what you share here, but to you Lady, I know she would not be where she is right now without you and your passed along strong will! Shes a very lucky young Lady to have you!

OOPS! still signed in as Ali........Its me dave

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

OK, Im here now

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Miss Dale, How ya feeling? I think about ya all the time Lady!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Nana is tired tonight so I am going to lay down...I have seen CA and GA so much today on the news that I think I am going to puke....they are lying lying lying....I wish they would think about their granddaughter and stand by her and want justice for her....it is a shame that stangers have to stand by that beautiful child to try to make sure that she has justice....ok Nana off her soap box....See you all tomorrow....My kids are coming this weekend....I can't wait to hug my Son and his wife....Nana been missing them....nite nite friends.... Sleep
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks Cap'em, nice to get a pat on the back, and when somone says that to someone, it always feels good in the heart too. Thank you.
    Well I really had no choice being the single custodial parent here, and had to deal with it.
    I think I am really drained but haven't acknowleged that part of it yet.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Nana is tired tonight so I am going to lay down...I have seen CA and GA so much today on the news that I think I am going to puke....they are lying lying lying....I wish they would think about their granddaughter and stand by her and want justice for her....it is a shame that stangers have to stand by that beautiful child to try to make sure that she has justice....ok Nana off her soap box....See you all tomorrow....My kids are coming this weekend....I can't wait to hug my Son and his wife....Nana been missing them....nite nite friends.... Sleep
    Nana move over and let me use your bucket! lol I feel the same way.
    How wonderful about your kids coming! You and Mom must be very excited!
    Good night and hugs, really miss you two.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Deanna and Dottie, Hows ya'll Doing? We're good here, Michelle typed a letter to Obama for school about "green" things. She did a great job, was for school. She's at her moms tonight, will be back here Sat. eve. Hope you and Miss Dottie are doing well! Will get down to visit before too long
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:41 pm

dave wrote:OK, Im here now
    Good evening. I am not sure who still is here?
    Did I forget to tell you, well I know I forgot to tell you that I made you administrator too! Congratulations!You can access the admin panel on bottom of page.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Ribbon wrote:Thanks Cap'em, nice to get a pat on the back, and when somone says that to someone, it always feels good in the heart too. Thank you.
    Well I really had no choice being the single custodial parent here, and had to deal with it.

Miss Dy, Im in kinda the same situation, but you will never feel drained, only fulfilled.......

The exhaustion you may feel is just a temporary loss of a big part of yourself that you had to give away. Its regenerative and that will grow back quickly, but you still remain whole
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Thanks Cap'em, nice to get a pat on the back, and when somone says that to someone, it always feels good in the heart too. Thank you.

Miss Dy, Im in kinda the same situation, but you will never feel drained, only fulfilled.......
    ...you sure got the gift for wonderful words and thoughts tonight. always so nice when your able to get on here.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:52 pm

No "pat on the back"...huge hug! She is now the person you raised, because of you. great job my friend! cheers

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    dave wrote:

...you sure got the gift for wonderful words and thoughts tonight. always so nice when your able to get on here.

PSSSST....Alison is sleeping, thats why Im here......Naw, she is sleeping and she knows I wanted to come here for a bit, I mean a while
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Looks like everyone has gone away to slumber. So I say a good night to you and Ali, and wishing pleasant dreams.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Sorry, i was on thephone with Sue, my computer is really messing up, but as u can see we got talking....going to go to bed and then see whats up with comp. tomorrow.....everyone have a good nite!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 pm

DALEY wrote:Sorry, i was on thephone with Sue, my computer is really messing up, but as u can see we got talking....going to go to bed and then see whats up with comp. tomorrow.....everyone have a good nite!!

Nite Miss Dale, Hope youre feeling well :(
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 pm

ah Dave sorry i missed u....love ya very much, u r so special a friend!!
    And Dy, I wish i could make u feel awsome!!! U r the greatest, and I know ur kids know that too! God bless, see ya in the morn.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 pm

dave wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Sorry, i was on thephone with Sue, my computer is really messing up, but as u can see we got talking....going to go to bed and then see whats up with comp. tomorrow.....everyone have a good nite!!

Wuv ya best buddy!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 pm

DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:

Wuv ya best buddy!!!

Love you too Miss Dale, something about just seeing you here gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling! I REALLY hopy youre well! Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Sorry its a repost, just love this one!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Km-fW3Z3og
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi All,
    Sorry I was away for a bit. Lil bud Daley called and we laughed up a storm tonight.. I apologize that I missed all of ya signing off tonight. Hope everyone sleeps well and has a great day tomorrow.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

dave wrote:Sorry its a repost, just love this one!
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Km-fW3Z3og
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Km-fW3Z3og[/quote[/url]]

Hi Bro - How are ya? Listening to the vid you posted. I like that tune.. Never heard it before..

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All,
    Sorry I was away for a bit. Lil bud Daley called and we laughed up a storm tonight.. I apologize that I missed all of ya signing off tonight. Hope everyone sleeps well and has a great day tomorrow.

Sis, Ill Trade a week Of talking to you for an hour of Miss Dale Laughing! You all are awsome people!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 pm

dave wrote:

Sis, Ill Trade a week Of talking to you for an hour of Miss Dale Laughing! You all are awsome people!

Hmm, Sis don't know how to take what you said LOL... Teasing ya Bro.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 pm

dave wrote:

WAIT! I love talking to you but........well you know what I mean...........
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey Kids.. sorry that I missed most of you. Nana, I am so sorry Mad is sick again... I wish he could get to a healthier position... such a good man and I am sorry he's having to go through this. Please send him hugs.

Hey Dave if you are still here. I am so pleased for you and Alison!! (Michelle too!)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hey Kids.. sorry that I missed most of you. Nana, I am so sorry Mad is sick again... I wish he could get to a healthier position... such a good man and I am sorry he's having to go through this. Please send him hugs.

Hey Dave if you are still here. I am so pleased for you and Alison!! (Michelle too!)

Holy crap! What an Honor this is to catch up with you! how ya doin Lady? and thanks for the congrats!(and Michelles happy too)
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 pm

dave wrote:
    dave wrote:

WAIT! I love talking to you but........well you know what I mean...........

I know what ya meant Bro, was only messing with ya.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm

dave wrote:
    otb_someone wrote:Hey Kids.. sorry that I missed most of you. Nana, I am so sorry Mad is sick again... I wish he could get to a healthier position... such a good man and I am sorry he's having to go through this. Please send him hugs.

Holy crap! What an Honor this is to catch up with you! how ya doin Lady? and thanks for the congrats!(and Michelles happy too)
    Hey again! This is an earlier to bed and earlier to rise crowd than it
    used to be... wasn't the bar and grill more of a late night joint? I
    seem to miss folks more often than not. So here's one for you for old
    time's sake...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtuvXrTz8DY
    (Though I am going to have to go here soon too -- I am fading fast myself!)
    Kaci, you still up? Hugs.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi Somebody - hope your doing well tonight.. It's always nice to see you here.. I'm getting ready to sign off for the night, but wanted to say hey to ya.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    dave wrote:

Hey again! This is an earlier to bed and earlier to rise crowd than it
    used to be... wasn't the bar and grill more of a late night joint? I
    seem to miss folks more often than not. So here's one for you for old
    time's sake...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtuvXrTz8DY
    (Though I am going to have to go here soon too -- I am fading fast myself!)
    Kaci, you still up? Hugs.

I can stay just a little bit longer.......I miss those days too. we need to arrange a nite when we can all be here

Last edited by dave on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:33 pm

dave wrote:Will this help Sis?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMdcgpUTVY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMdcgpUTVY[/quote[/url]]

Ya know I love that song.. Yep, your forgiven lol... Night Bro. I'm going to go to bed soon. Hope you have a nice night and nice day tomorrow..
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Somebody - hope your doing well tonight.. It's always nice to see you here.. I'm getting ready to sign off for the night, but wanted to say hey to ya.
    Hi Kaci and thanks, you are always so nice! Hope tomorrow is a nice springy day for ya!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 pm

[quote="Kaci"]
    dave wrote:Will this help Sis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMdcgpUTVY[/quote]

Ya know I love that song.. Yep, your forgiven lol... Night Bro. I'm going to go to bed soon. Hope you have a nice night and nice day tomorrow..

G'nite Sis!Sweet dreams! Glad we had a few moments here Crying or Very sad
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:47 pm

otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Night all.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 am

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2432585-Seating+by+lottery+for+Huckaby+arraignment&article-Seating%20by%20lottery%20for%20Huckaby%20arraignment%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_bullets&open=&
    Seating by lottery for Huckaby arraignment
    by TP staff

Those who want to attend the Friday arraignment for Tracy murder suspect Melissa Huckaby, 28, will have to enter a raffle earlier in the day to see if they win a seat.

Only nine reporters will have designated spots at the hearing, and 17 other reporters will be chosen the same morning in a drawing, according to the San Joaquin County Superior Court.

Members of the public will get a chance to enter the drawing at 11 a.m. that day, though the courts still have to decide how many to let inside. The arraignment is scheduled for 12:45 p.m. Friday. The public and reporters without designated seats will have to show up at 11 a.m. to enter the raffle. The courtroom opens at 12:15 p.m.

Judge Linda Lofthus, who now presides over the case, signed an order on Tuesday to bar video, still cameras and audio recorders inside the courtroom during the hearing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content