that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
otb_someone
Mish
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 2 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 am

Trouble with that is somebody is going to be hit..ie, the restaurants etc. We do not spend then the economy will fail, and the debt we r creating now will be in the hands of the next or nest generation. Nothing looks good to me.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 am

DALEY wrote:Trouble with that is somebody is going to be hit..ie, the restaurants etc. We do not spend then the economy will fail, and the debt we r creating now will be in the hands of the next or nest generation. Nothing looks good to me.
    sigh....I guess you're right.
    I'm testing a signature...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 am

Oops... had to enable signature LOL

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 am

:geek: I guess I should hit save too. What a geek LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:22 am

just_ali_az wrote::geek: I guess I should hit save too. What a geek LOL

Love your signature! You'll have to give me a training on how to post image!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Hey Dy...you paste the URL in the signature box, highlight it and then click the 'image' icon
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hey Dy...you paste the URL in the signature box, highlight it and then click the 'image' icon
    thank you! off to take my daughter on a birthday ride lol last year she is a teenager. I am so proud of her, the strength and williness she has to make a healthy life is amazing.
    Heard the Polo Ponies were given a bad supplement form a pharmacy. How awful,

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

thank you! off to take my daughter on a birthday ride lol last year she is a teenager. I am so proud of her, the strength and williness she has to make a healthy life is amazing.
    Heard the Polo Ponies were given a bad supplement form a pharmacy. How awful,
    I heard that about the horses...such a shame.
    You girls have fun! Very Happy cheers flower sunny

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Happy_birthday_cupcake
    Happy Birthday Gemma!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:45 pm

FDA: Supplement, allegedly injected into Wellington polo horses that died, illegal in U.S.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/local_news/epaper/2009/04/22/0422biodyl.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/19255787/detail.html
    Cindy Voicemail: "Casey Had To Have Had Help"
    I'm very sorry, because I've been more bent over backwards than anybody else in this investigation," Cindy Anthony said. "Casey had to have help, no matter what the scenario might be, so there are people who know that information."
    you gotta listen to the voice mail link to it is in the article
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Casey Anthony Story Goes Prime Time
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:19:55 AM

Next week's episode of the popular series “Law and Order: SVU” has a story line that is eerily similar to the Anthony case.

The show begins with a woman running into the station frantically stating that her granddaughter is missing.

The granddaughter's name on the show is Ciara instead of Caylee, and she's 11 months old instead of 2 years old.

In a clip from the show, the mother explains a strange smell coming from the trunk of the car.

News 13 also spoke with a representative from the show who said the show is based on fiction and wouldn't comment any further.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...rime_time.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:10 pm

From the CBS Early Show website:
    Cindy and George Anthony interview

Part 2 video:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4963476n

Part 1 video:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4961204n
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Anthonys Taken Off Victims' Conference Agenda

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda. There was no information given as to why they will not be attending.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19258778/detail.html
    bet everyone was very upset about them speaking there.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

ooops here it is!
    Anthonys Off Conference Agenda Due To Threats

http://www.wftv.com/news/19258778/detail.htmlORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:56 pm

hey dy...be careful if you all open that email from M*erker...I realize she is meaning well, but it froze my computer last night...I regret opening it...too many emails involved, imo
    i will not open anymor eof her emails, will pray for the poster she is requesting...but wanted to caution you all.

what a change here today, it's breezy & cooler...ahhhhh! thank you Lord!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:57 pm

DALEY wrote:Linda, so sorry about ur wrist. We certainly get body stuff when we get older, aye! I can say that becasue i am at that stage too. I will say this tho, the support I get from all of u makes every ache and pain a little bit better!!!
    Have a great day!

I don't mind getting older, really. I am praising God that it isn't something that requires more intense treatment or therapy. The first thing I rule out is cancer; there has been so much of that stuff in my family that we have come to almost expect it. I'm thankful and will endure the arthritis bouts. Yes, all of us being supportive to each other is the biggest blessing! Life is so much more pleasant since I have all of you in mine!

Hope you are feeling better, my Friend!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm

daley, thx for your concern...i am feeling better, just tired from the annoying episode...sure it's the DT...trying to drink more water...
    I have to get better, my babies b'day celebration is coming...need the strength and lots to do. For now, just resting.

How's everyone? I hope very wellfor ALL!!
    I'm so sick of hearing about Cindy's suicide talk...she's so full of cockamania.
    They are nothing but liers, don't know how they keep their lives straight with all their lies. Just think after Casey's is sentenced, we won't have to see or hear their faces & lies anymore.
    And I don't buy there are others involved...please!! Again, how do these folks sleep at night?
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Still no word on Mad? I'm getting concerned!

Mish, I'm glad you recognize it for what it is; take care, sweetie. That stuff can sure make a person feel not so human!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Still no word on Mad? I'm getting concerned!

Mish, I'm glad you recognize it for what it is; take care, sweetie. That stuff can sure make a person feel not so human!

Hey Grandma , thx...yes I am accepting the friend that lives with me now...LOL
    I am getting it finally! Life could be much worse, I keep telling myself...

I hope you're feeling better today also...wondering about Mad too...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:24 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Birthday-cakes
    For Gemma!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:43 pm

This makes me feel bad.
    Ocala pharmacy mixed the supplements.
    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- An official at a Florida pharmacy said Thursday the business incorrectly prepared a supplement given to 21 polo horses that died over the weekend while preparing to play in a championship match,

Jennifer Beckett of Franck's Pharmacy in Ocala, Fla., told The Associated Press in a statement that the business conducted an internal investigation that found "the strength of an ingredient in the medication was incorrect." The statement did not say what the ingredient was.

Beckett, who's the pharmacy's chief operating officer, said the pharmacy is cooperating with an investigation by state authorities and the Food and Drug Administration.

The horses from the Venezuelan-owned Lechuza polo team began crumpling to the ground shortly before Sunday's U.S. Open match was supposed to begin, shocking a crowd of well-heeled spectators at the International Polo Club Palm Beach in Wellington.

"On an order from a veterinarian, Franck's Pharmacy prepared medication that was used to treat the 21 horses on the Lechuza Polo team," Beckett said. "As soon as we learned of the tragic incident, we conducted an internal investigation."

She said the report has been given to state authorities.

Lechuza also issued a statement to AP acknowledging that a Florida veterinarian wrote the prescription for the pharmacy to create a compound similar to Biodyl, a French-made supplement that includes vitamins and minerals and is not approved for use in the United States.

"Only horses treated with the compound became sick and died within 3 hours of treatment," Lechuza said in the statement. "Other horses that were not treated remain healthy and normal."

PDF: Franck's Pharmacy Statement
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19261115/detail.html
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Why can't I get my quote to work? I click on profile, click on signature, paste my quote, save...nothing happens on my posts...why? Help!!!
    No confused confused confused Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Mish wrote:Why can't I get my quote to work? I click on profile, click on signature, paste my quote, save...nothing happens on my posts...why? Help!!!
    No confused confused confused Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Hey Mish.. :) If you go to settings in your profile, you need to check "yes" for the signature to show. Let me know if you need more help. Miss you!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Thanks Alison...miss u too...will try that & let ya know...hope all is good love.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 pm

just listening to mike on hln...on the cindy mouth...i think possibly they plotted george's suicide attempt & cindy's now talk about hers...it's all about them not getting into troubles for their lies & covering...because the atty just said about cindy washing those pants from the car knowing their was evidence on them...imo...she is worried about her own ass...because all of the truths will come into light & they know it...they have forgotten caylee...they are over her.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm

so when i am at siganture, i click on save & it doesn't work...i don't see yes ???
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm

just_ali_az wrote:This makes me feel bad.
    Ocala pharmacy mixed the supplements.
    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- An official at a Florida pharmacy said Thursday the business incorrectly prepared a supplement given to 21 polo horses that died over the weekend while preparing to play in a championship match,

Jennifer Beckett of Franck's Pharmacy in Ocala, Fla., told The Associated Press in a statement that the business conducted an internal investigation that found "the strength of an ingredient in the medication was incorrect." The statement did not say what the ingredient was.

Beckett, who's the pharmacy's chief operating officer, said the pharmacy is cooperating with an investigation by state authorities and the Food and Drug Administration.

The horses from the Venezuelan-owned Lechuza polo team began crumpling to the ground shortly before Sunday's U.S. Open match was supposed to begin, shocking a crowd of well-heeled spectators at the International Polo Club Palm Beach in Wellington.

"On an order from a veterinarian, Franck's Pharmacy prepared medication that was used to treat the 21 horses on the Lechuza Polo team," Beckett said. "As soon as we learned of the tragic incident, we conducted an internal investigation."

She said the report has been given to state authorities.

Lechuza also issued a statement to AP acknowledging that a Florida veterinarian wrote the prescription for the pharmacy to create a compound similar to Biodyl, a French-made supplement that includes vitamins and minerals and is not approved for use in the United States.

"Only horses treated with the compound became sick and died within 3 hours of treatment," Lechuza said in the statement. "Other horses that were not treated remain healthy and normal."

PDF: Franck's Pharmacy Statement
    [url=http://www.wesh.com/news/19261115/detail.html
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19261115/detail.html[/quote[/url]]

horrible. ust be a compound pharmacy and if it is it most likely was illegal for them to do it, since it's not legailized in the US. Wonder what the heck they added that was wrong? Sure killed the poor horses fast.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Mish wrote:so when i am at siganture, i click on save & it doesn't work...i don't see yes ???
    let me looky
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Go to profile
    then go to preferences makes hure you have the ad a signature clicked for yes
    then go to signature and do your thing!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

friends who care - Page 2 BirthdayHappy Birthday Gemma!!! I am sorry this is late, but you know I love you, and have a fantastic day!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Baby_animals_10
    Hi Daley, thought everyone was taking a siesta!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 pm

friends who care - Page 2 KitttenzMish, took me awhile before I could figure out the picture thingy, patience and your super powers will help!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 pm

friends who care - Page 2 28dogsonbench
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Ribbon wrote:Evening friends...
    Daley the animals look great, brought it in for the night and will wait until totally cured and then will spray it tomorrow

Hi Ribbon - How are ya? Just getting here tonight.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Had a siesta all day!!!!! Very tired all day, but I am here. How was gemma's Birthday! I hope it was good. I am so proud of her too!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi Big Bud!! How was ur day?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm

DALEY wrote:Had a siesta all day!!!!! Very tired all day, but I am here. How was gemma's Birthday! I hope it was good. I am so proud of her too!

Hey lil bud, I'm feeling like I need a nap. Can't stop yawning tonight.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi Big Bud!! How was ur day?

It was quite a day and pooped me out... How's about you lil bud?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Kaci wrote:

Well, I didn't need anything to poop me out, but wasn't a bad day, ended with the sun coming out, and starting tomorrow we r going to have about 5 days of warmth and sun, and man am I looking forward to that!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Had a siesta all day!!!!! Very tired all day, but I am here. How was gemma's Birthday! I hope it was good. I am so proud of her too!

Hey lil bud, I'm feeling like I need a nap. Can't stop yawning tonight.
    Wow Bud, u sound like me...geez, I hope I haven't given u anything!!! Remember tomorrow is Friday!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Daley the animals look great, brought it in for the night and will wait until totally cured and then will spray it tomorrow

lol Hi Ms Brown, that was an old post of mine you replied on that was a funny! lol
    Things are fine, busy day so busy no time to make dinner so odered some really good pizzas and Greed and reg, salad ~ everyone is still eating. I am going chow on a second helping of the greens
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Well, I didn't need anything to poop me out, but wasn't a bad day, ended with the sun coming out, and starting tomorrow we r going to have about 5 days of warmth and sun, and man am I looking forward to that!

We had sun today but it was a little on the cool side. Supposed to be upper 70's tomorrow and 80 on Saturday whahoo....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Heres to the SUN!!friends who care - Page 2 Canada-13
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

lol Hi Ms Brown, that was an old post of mine you replied on that was a funny! lol
    Things are fine, busy day so busy no time to make dinner so odered some really good pizzas and Greed and reg, salad ~ everyone is still eating. I am going chow on a second helping of the greens
    Ah sheet, must not have gone to last page of thread LOL.. Ah, told ya I was tired.. Dinner sounds good Yum... Hope Gemma has a nice BDay..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Bump008
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 pm

friends who care - Page 2 SuperBumpDale the sun was out all day here it was beautiful out!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Confuse
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

friends who care - Page 2 UntitledPizza sounds so good! me bad, can't eat it, bad for diet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content