that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject - Page 5 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Well I guess I am the only one here tonight.....Where is my little Sis at I wonder???? I will check back shortly...

Nana oh Nana Cuzzie is here lol!
    Can you beleive this is suppose to be a rabbit 🐰 Exclamation
    Not even upside down confused 👅
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 pm

FYI...I just found out that some of u are not SAVING your own posts! that is why some of u haven't seen some people's posts..no fault of your own! If u don't save it, it will disappear..weird but true, so SAVE YOUR OWN POSTS!!!! when u qoateing, u aren'y required to save.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:37 pm

DALEY wrote:FYI...I just found out that some of u are not SAVING your own posts! that is why some of u haven't seen some people's posts..no fault of your own! If u don't save it, it will disappear..weird but true, so SAVE YOUR OWN POSTS!!!! when u qoateing, u aren'y required to save.

In otherwords..u save twice, got it??
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:37 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Dy did you get my email today???

No, but will check from here at work now then I need to give out meds.
    Daley is going to give us a lesson on when to click "save it" and stuff seems I haven't been quoting and poting new posts right, but I think I have it down now due to many human errors
    affraid
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 pm

DALEY wrote:
    DALEY wrote:FYI...I just found out that some of u are not SAVING your own posts! that is why some of u haven't seen some people's posts..no fault of your own! If u don't save it, it will disappear..weird but true, so SAVE YOUR OWN POSTS!!!! when u qoateing, u aren'y required to save.

Nope, I explained wrong...u send once, and save once!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:39 pm

DALEY wrote:

"
    and don't hit "modify" right? just asked me to sve a post I replied back to nana and qouted. so I am confused 🐒
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hey Dy and Daley - Hope your having a nice day. I won't be on here long tonight. Take care
    Kaci, I hope u r having fun, and that u r well, and u'r not running from this site! don't mind me I am a worry wart.

Hi Daley - No my friend not running away from site. Not a chance. Just had trouble hooking up my Mom's new comp yesterday with her DSL modem and my new one as well last night. Today it's been loading all of my programs etc through out the day. Had to keep restarting for updates etc to be activated. All that on top of other things (domesticals) that needed to be done. Just got tired of being in front of a computer and needed a break. Watching Momma Mia right now, but stopped it for a bit. First movie I have watched since July.

Glad everything is okay friend, thought that something might be in reference to your computers Laughing 🐰

Hi Dy, Everything is fine. Just got burned out from looking at computers and took a break for a bit. Hope things are going well at work for ya..
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Dy did you get my email today???

No, but will check from here at work now then I need to give out meds.
    Daley is going to give us a lesson on when to click "save it" and stuff seems I haven't been quoting and poting new posts right, but I think I have it down now due to many human errors
    affraid

This is all new to us and we are going through a learning curve just like with did with the other threads. I'm getting the hang of it now, but still make my share of mistakes. All in all it's a great thread!! Nice work Daley and Dy :)
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hey Dy and Daley - Hope your having a nice day. I won't be on here long tonight. Take care
    Kaci, I hope u r having fun, and that u r well, and u'r not running from this site! don't mind me I am a worry wart.

Hi Daley - No my friend not running away from site. Not a chance. Just had trouble hooking up my Mom's new comp yesterday with her DSL modem and my new one as well last night. Today it's been loading all of my programs etc through out the day. Had to keep restarting for updates etc to be activated. All that on top of other things (domesticals) that needed to be done. Just got tired of being in front of a computer and needed a break. Watching Momma Mia right now, but stopped it for a bit. First movie I have watched since July.

Glad everything is okay friend, thought that something might be in reference to your computers Laughing 🐰

Hi Dy, Everything is fine. Just got burned out from looking at computers and took a break for a bit. Hope things are going well at work for ya..

Hey Sue...Hope your day was good...I won't be here long...I promised Mom that I would watch Ty with her tonight...LOL...I have been ignoring her lately.... :( So I have to make it up to her...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

"
    and don't hit "modify" right? just asked me to sve a post I replied back to nana and qouted. so I am confused 🐒

Just from my own experience, I only get asked to save a response when someone has posted in between when I am responding. Once I click save, then it will post. I don't get that message if no one responded in between that time. Hope that makes sense..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Your first subject - Page 5 Confused-1

Lord, I am going nuts tryi8ng to explain this...just do what the forum tells u, at bottom after u write your post.
    Also use the "new post" at bottom of page, not the top of page! yikes ump confused
    Like a Star @ heaven :face:
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

I didn't get a response from Sue.....or did you respond....I am so confused...LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

Hey Sue...Hope your day was good...I won't be here long...I promised Mom that I would watch Ty with her tonight...LOL...I have been ignoring her lately.... :( So I have to make it up to her...

Hi Nana - Had a good day overall. Hope yours was nice too. Tell Mom "Hi" for me. It was in the 50's again today and mostly sunny, so that was nice... I'm in between watching a movie, but stopped it for a bit.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

Hi Nana - Had a good day overall. Hope yours was nice too. Tell Mom "Hi" for me. It was in the 50's again today and mostly sunny, so that was nice... I'm in between watching a movie, but stopped it for a bit.

Did you need me earlier? I saw that you had tried to get me on IM....I was with Jane part of the day...she was telling me about Mad and that Robin had come and got Zoey....Sorry I wasn't around when you needed me....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

"

Just from my own experience, I only get asked to save a response when someone has posted in between when I am responding. Once I click save, then it will post. I don't get that message if no one responded in between that time. Hope that makes sense..

OH?? I have not missed one post yet except Ali's I guess it is a learning curve hump Laughing :)
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 pm

DON'T USE MODIFY, AND TO MAKE THINGS EASY IF AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS SEND, CLICK SEND, IF IT5 SAYS SAVE, SAVE.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Ok my friends....Ty is coming on now...I am gone for awhile at least an hour....Love you all...So glad we have another nice place to be together...Hugs Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy flower
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Your first subject - Page 5 Confused-2
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Yay, I just noticed all my favorites (songs) saved on old comp have just appeared on my new comp. New comp still getting it's act together LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFwcmU6Ql0A
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Your first subject - Page 5 F883
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:11 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Your first subject - Page 5 Stedmen17
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Never heard that group Daley. Opened my eyes to a new group :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

"

Wow this place is smart Exclamation Cool , it's got a bit of an Einstein personality! Laughing :cat:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:29 pm

DALEY wrote:DON'T USE MODIFY, AND TO MAKE THINGS EASY IF AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS SEND, CLICK SEND, IF IT5 SAYS SAVE, SAVE.
    Yessa yessup gotcha! :cat: :tongue:
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Kaci wrote:Yay, I just noticed all my favorites (songs) saved on old comp have just appeared on my new comp. New comp still getting it's act together LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFwcmU6Ql0A

lol! back up singer on right really has the moves down!!! lol! :king:

Last edited by Ribbon on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Your first subject - Page 5 56f803cb87fe7b601

Einstein I ain't
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 5 56f803cb87fe7b601

Einstein I ain't

meant this forumotion forum cheers 🐰 cheers :bom: :drunken: confused :bball: affraid
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:37 pm

ooooooh From the "Private Collection" it says. Aren't you special lol! Love ya daley just kidding with you I love you
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:40 pm

lol they are both slipping all over the place. Nice Walker 🐰 :)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 5 Confused-2
    Think Miss Kitty is saying "Save" cheers lol!

Last edited by Ribbon on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Sue! you're here ~ good!!!!
    How are ya ladies? :drunken:
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Your first subject - Page 5 Dancingmen

for dy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Einstein I ain't

meant this forumotion forum cheers 🐰 cheers :bom: :drunken: confused :bball: affraid

This is the song forumotion for Dy and Daley again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBwsG8ubFw
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Einstein I ain't

DA!! lol!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Said I 'd like to know where,
    you got the notion
    Said I'd like to go where,
    there's forumotion ..
    Rock the boat baby Laughing
    lol!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Mish wrote:Sue! you're here ~ good!!!!

Hi Shels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny cheers cheers I love you
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Mish wrote:Sue! you're here ~ good!!!!

Hi Michele, tried to respond a minute ago and something went haywire. I'm here on n off, as new comp keeps wanting to do windows updates and updating fav settings on aol. How was your day?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 pm

DALEY wrote:Your first subject - Page 5 Dancingmen

for dy
    cheers the one one the left will do thanks :bom: bounce
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Ribbon wrote:

for dy

how do u post videos
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm

lol When I go back to correct a mistake, okay edit it. and then send it tells you how many times I edited it and what time I posted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Ribbon wrote:lol When I go back to correct a mistake, okay edit it. and then send it tells you how many times I edited it and what time I posted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny

Yep, BUSTED LOL Very Happy
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh don't tip the boat, baby!
    Sue, how exciting to have a new computer...I just always hate when you have to be on the phone for an hour atleast getting registered...
    day was good, cleaned, laundry, and that's about it...How was YOUR day? flower
    I can't find where to enlarge my letters. grandma explained, but i didn't get it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

for dy

how do u post videos

like this hit the video scren and copy and paste URL then hit okay gingerly......
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Mish wrote:Oh don't tip the boat, baby!
    Sue, how exciting to have a new computer...I just always hate when you have to be on the phone for an hour atleast getting registered...
    I can't find where to enlarge my letters. grandma explained, but i didn't get it.

the little square up on the right top that has a double A. CLICK THAT AFTER U CLICK ON YOUR SENTENCE, LIKE OLD THREAD.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

I did the same Michele, all the domesticals etc..., While fussing with new comp. It's a short term thing and will be much better in the end. Just have to put up with updates for the time being.

To enlarge font is like the other thread. Highlight text and use the icon 3 spaces over from the "others" tab.

Last edited by Kaci on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Cool

the double A Aicon bounce
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

for dy

how do u post videos

like this hit the video scren and copy and paste URL then hit okay gingerly......

SORRY? DON'T GET IT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content