that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 18 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Did some catching up this afternoon on Haleigh and latest on the Ants.
    So Ron was able to move back in his home and only went in to grab some clothes and left. Said he could never live in that house again.

Listened to LA's interview regarding Zanny. No one ever heard her name until KC was arrested.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Dy, he was born on a farm, indoor parents...was owned by a dog lover since younger...he was doggy "door" trained...

YES KONG, No O, as you thought...didn't have my glasses on, LOL...sorry...after all this, hell i just may call the dog Kong! lol

Anyways, ex's are sometimes good to call ex's...IMO...one day I will...excuse me, but i will be single and stay that way when the time is right...I look forward to it too.*big deep sigh*

How ya feeling tonight Sue? Yea, I'm doing everything I've read, but the rain has it goofed. It'll be alright I hope. Today's the 1st day too we couldn't walk. Forgot about all the love they give you, ah! it's so nice. It's funny, he knows he was bad when he does go indoors. Bless his heart, he loves the kids sooo much.
    Thanks for your advice & support...=)

Hi Mish, Just takes a little time and patience to retrain him on going pot outside when he's let out. Best to keep taking him to spot he goes outside so he knows where to go and praise him when he does go (outside). He'll get the hang of it soon. He's still a pup and can't fully control his bladder yet. He sure is a little cutie...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Kaci wrote:Did some catching up this afternoon on Haleigh and latest on the Ants.
    So Ron was able to move back in his home and only went in to grab some clothes and left. Said he could never live in that house again.

Listened to LA's interview regarding Zanny. No one ever heard her name until KC was arrested.

Maybe with the hault on Haleigh search, IF a family member was responsible, it will cause someone to break. I doubt she is living...poor baby=((((
    If you read the 1st interview again of lee & casey, it's very obvious he knew she was lying...he is clearly covering...IMO...some mind of his to keep it up IF he is, under oath.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 pm

[img][/img]HI ALL JUST GOT HOME I HAVE BEEN OUT AT THE FARM MOST OF THE DAY. I DIDNT WANT TO BE ALONE I LEARNED FRIDAY THAT MY NEPHEW WHO USE TO LIVE WITH ME I RAISED HIM JUST ABOUT HE IS MORE LIKE A SON THAN NEPHEW BUT HIS OLDEST BROTHER CALLED ME FROM WASHINGTON STATE HE AN HIS MOM AN WIFE WERE FLYING YESTERDAY TO SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI TO SEE JONJON THURSDAY NIGHT ON HIS WAY HOME FROM WORK A DRUNK DRIVER T-BONED HIM AS OF 5 PM THIS AFTERNOON HE IS STILL INA COMA AN IS BROKEN A LOT BONES THE MOST FRIGHTENING ONE IS HIS BACK PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM. I DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT NEVER EVEN WENT TO BED I SAT HERE AN CRIED MOST OF THE NIGHT AN PRAYED FOR HIM. I AM POSTING A PIC OF ME AN HIM THIS WAS TAKEN ON EASTER SUNDAY IN SHERWOOD ARKANSAS IHAD PREACHED A BEAUTIFUL SERVICE I HAD PRAYED FOR TWO WEEKS FOR GOD TO GIVE ME A SERMON THAT I COULD WRITE DOWN AN HAVE MY NOTES SO I WOULDNT FOR GET ANYTHING JOHNNY LAUGHED AT ME THE NIGHT BEFORE BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE FIRST NOYE WRITTEN HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS PREACHING ON UNTIL I WALKED UP TO THE PODIUM DURING THE OPENING PRAYER I TURN AN LOOKED AT THE OLD BARE WOODEN CROSS AN IT WAS LIKE GOD SPOKE TO ME I GAVE MY SON TO DIE ON THIS CROSS FOR YOU OUT OF LOVE FOR YOU MY CHILD AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WHEN I STARTED SPEAKING THAT MORNING THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST FELL IN ROOM AN THE ANNOINTING CAME. AFTER THE SERVICE AN COMMUNION AS THEY CAME THRU THE LINE FOR COMMUNION THEY WOULD TAKE A LIVE FLOWER FROM THE VASES SITTING AT THE BASE OF THE CROSS AN HANG IT IN CHICKEN WIRE THAT THEY HAD WRAPPED AROUND THE CROSS UNTIL THAT OLE CROSS WAS IN FULL BLOOM. THIS WAS THE FIRST FLOWERING OF THE CROSS CEREMONY I HAD EVER BEEN IN THEN BUT IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH THAT OLE CROSS COME TO LIFE AN YOU COULD FEEL THE POWER OF GOD WORKING OVER THAT ROOM THAT MORNING . BTW THIS WAS 6 YRS AGO

friends who care - Page 18 Copy_o11
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:17 pm

HOW ARE ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS DOING TONIGHT
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Dy, he was born on a farm, indoor parents...was owned by a dog lover since younger...he was doggy "door" trained...

YES KONG, No O, as you thought...didn't have my glasses on, LOL...sorry...after all this, hell i just may call the dog Kong! lol

Anyways, ex's are sometimes good to call ex's...IMO...one day I will...excuse me, but i will be single and stay that way when the time is right...I look forward to it too.*big deep sigh*

How ya feeling tonight Sue? Yea, I'm doing everything I've read, but the rain has it goofed. It'll be alright I hope. Today's the 1st day too we couldn't walk. Forgot about all the love they give you, ah! it's so nice. It's funny, he knows he was bad when he does go indoors. Bless his heart, he loves the kids sooo much.

Hi Mish, Just takes a little time and patience to retrain him on going pot outside when he's let out. Best to keep taking him to spot he goes outside so he knows where to go and praise him when he does go (outside). He'll get the hang of it soon. He's still a pup and can't fully control his bladder yet. He sure is a little cutie...

I'm feeling better Mish, but still weak. Had chicken noodle soup for lunch and chicken with rice for dinner. Just moving slow today. I did do a couple of loads of laundry, but only what I absolutely needed. Changed my sheets and put fresh one's on. Going to go to bed early tonight, as tomorrow is a work day again. I'll see how I feel in the morning.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE I HOPE EVERYONE IS NOT SICK I KNOW DALEY AN DY HAVE BEEN SICK HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER LADIES I MISS YOU AN LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I'm feeling better Mish, but still weak. Had chicken noodle soup for lunch and chicken with rice for dinner. Just moving slow today. I did do a couple of loads of laundry, but only what I absolutely needed. Changed my sheets and put fresh one's on. Going to go to bed early tonight, as tomorrow is a work day again. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

HUGS KACI I WAS GETTING LONELY HERE BY MYSELF
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm

madinocala wrote:HOW ARE ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS DOING TONIGHT

Hi Mad - I am so very sorry to hear what happened to your Nephew. I sure hope he pulls through it alright. I'll say a prayer for him tonight.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Nite All - I need to go to bed and get some rest. Have a nice night and I'll see you tomorrow.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:13 pm

My thoughts & prayers Cowboy...
    Sue, hope you rest well tonight & feel much better tomorrow...

hugs!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Kaci wrote:Nite All - I need to go to bed and get some rest. Have a nice night and I'll see you tomorrow.

NITE KACI THX HUN FEEL BETTER PRAYING FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HUGS
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Mish wrote:My thoughts & prayers Cowboy...
    Sue, hope you rest well tonight & feel much better tomorrow...

hugs!!

HUGS MISH TY SO MUCH
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Cowboy, I will be praying for your nephew, and his family. I am so sorry to hear about this and I pray for a full recovery for him.

Mish, should we be concerned for you? I'm so sorry that your marriage isn't all that it should be, if that is what you were saying (and I'm sorry if I misunderstood if your marriage is fine). Whatever you decide to name your puppy, I just know you will be happy with him. Cockers are very good family dogs but they usually choose one person to really bond with. Our Midnight would pace the floor and go from one window to the door in the evening until all of us were home, then she'd lay on the floor (usually on top of my mother's feet).

Watched the race and it was ok, but I've not been real happy with any of them this year, so far. What's up with the engine's being blown? You'd think they could build an engine to withstand the grueling of such a race, wouldn't you? I don't recall so many cars with blown engines ever in one race. Heading in to bed, early day tomorrow. Love you all, I wish you peaceful rest.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Mad so sorry to hear about this horrible incident. I rememebr you posting that photo for us way back on Topix, it's such a wonderful photogragh. Will you be able to get any progress reports though the next day/s? Please let us know. Sorry Mad ~ wish I could do something.~ for now saying a prayer...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 am

Oh Mish, I got that feeling too, that things r not right in your marriage....staying connected because of kids???anyway, u have the kids and the pup, being twice devorced, I find Ian and my pets and my dear friends complete me, no man will ever be able to do that!
    Tried to get car ready to take the persian to vets, but it is pure ice, the car that is...it is cold and the sleet bites at the skin, a plain horrible day. Didn't take benedryl this AM, because when I take it, it puts me to sleep. Took benedryl at 4PM yesterday, and dogs woke me at 4AM to be let out...12 hrs out cold..ugg!
    I have to call my dr too, about my rash or whatever it is, so the persian and I r a mess. If I can get Dude to vets, that is going to be it as far as driving today......just plane horrible.
    Sorry about last nite. I was unconscious. Usually Dy calls me from work, but not last nite, so I slept thro the n ite...it was so weird waking up at 4AM. Well, have to go check car to see if I can clear it, and leave to vets, V E R Y S L O W L Y
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 am

mAD, JUST READ about your nephew...yes alot of prayers from here...I am very sorry too. I will keep your nephew in my heart today, andpray he will make it without any real injuries....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 am

good morning to all my dear friends was just on phone with my nephew's mother an his brother he is not fully out of coma yet but he was trying to wake up at around 4am this morning even when he wakes up he has a long road ahead to recover ty all for you prayers
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 am

Great news, Mad!!!!
    Just got back from a very tiring trip to vets with Dude. The ice on my car was horrendous. Rather have what they r having in Boston...alot of snow, here it is sleet and freezing rain. Top coat of snow (1 inch) is now frozen ice pellitts. the dogs fur was frozen when came in, my hair is just thawing out. I hate this!! God, I can't wait to go to Florida.
    Dude had lost more weight, and when we took his sweater off, he looked so bad, I started crying at vets. ( they r used to it, and one of my best friends, and one time pet sitter is a vet tech there, and she held me) I am so scared that little Dude is really sick. They all noticed my rash on my face...ugg! so i am about to call my doc for apt. I'm scared about myself too...my sister had same kind of itchy bumps, and it was a sign she had a blood cancer....mental cell lymphoma. It just won't go away. i feel like a leaper. Best case scenero, is that Dude and I have it together and it is curable. I am a bit emotional right now, so forgive me.
    Well it is a little after nine here, so now I can make apt for myself...ugg!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:23 am

I guess everyone is busy.....a note, can't go to my doc until wednesday, so i have to live thro this for awhile.
    Praying for mad's nephew, and my little Dude!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 pm

friends who care - Page 18 Dr_suess
    Happy 105th Birthday Dr. Suess! =) son took pillow for dr. suess party day...lol

Ah, i feel so sad about Cowboy's nephew, Daley & Dude...=(
    many prayers and Daley, i'm very worried!

As well as concern for Tazzy & Someone ~ hope they are ok and not without power.

Just heard over emergency break that a 3 yr. old girl was abducted at 4:30 this a.m. during a home burglary....in Yreka, CA...they know the suspect is 22, name and car driving.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 pm

friends who care - Page 18 S5030470-1

Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope, even the ruins to which it clings
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Casey Anthony headed to
    court

Last Edited: Monday, 02 Mar 2009, 11:18 AM EST
    Created On: Monday, 02 Mar 2009, 7:30 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Casey Anthony will ask a judge Monday to halt the release of online photos and a jailhouse video of her reacting to the news that her daughter's remains had been found.
    Anthony is charged in the murder of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez will try to block the release of a jail-house video that shows Anthony hyperventilating after she found out a child's remains were found near her parent's home in December.
    Casey Anthony's attorney argues that the online photos are unrelated to the case and would be embarassing to his client. The attorney also argues that releasing the jailhouse video would taint
    a potential jury pool.
    The hearing is scheduled at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

So do you all think Cindy will bop in court today smacking gum, water bottle, tank, flip flops...??? Oh, and can't forget to add...blowing sweet kisses at Casey!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:20 pm

HLN will have the court live today at 4:15 eastern

bringing over

According to WESH AT NOON, the SO office has hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence that they are preparing to release, but they want to find out what happens at the hearing before they make the decision when they will release the evidence.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Good afternoon everyone,
    Picked up dude from vets. He had his skin biopsy and blood work. They were concewrned it was round worm because I have a rash too, but when they looked at my darling little bumps, they said it was not round worm. thank God! Dude is a little dopey, and they gave me an appitite stimulent so he will eat. He has lost so much weight. They don't know anything yet because test have not come back yet, so it is a waiting game.
    Tomorrwo Silver (male collie) and Sassy (tough female broud cat) are going to have their yearly shots..ugg, so much money, then on Wednesday I get checked out at doc's..phew!
    My sister called me from maryland..they had aa horrific ice storm on the Eastern shore. laird has lost alot of trees, and the sound she said is very loud and eary. They thought we were having the same thing. Thank God we didn't but the freeze up tonite might do some damage.
    Mish, thanks about the court hearing, will definately watch, and right now I need a nap!! I can't wait to go to Florida. This winter has been brutal, and they talk about global warming..WHAT GloBAL WARMING???? BBL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello everyone....Daley I am so worried about you and Dude....Mom and I are saying prayers all day....Sue I hope you are doing well today also....I am sure that Dy is at work..I don't know how she works that many hours in 2 days...I couldn't do that....I am a wuss!!!! LOL....I must apologize to everyone here about my absence here this weekend...Jane and I went to yard sales on Saturday and I was just so tired I went to sleep in the chair that night....Yesterday I spent with Mom I had been neglecting her so we had a day of watching movies and chillin out....I am so very sorry that I have missed ppl being sick here....Please forgive me...I took a neighbor woman to the grocery today and I bought up some stuff to cook....so tomorrow will be a cook day for me...sloppy joes, meatloaf, burgers, spag sauce and then freeze it all for quick and easy suppers for Mom and me...Mad I am praying about JonJon...please keep us posted....ok I have to go and cover the flowers AGAIN...yep...28 degrees tonight...UGH....then I have to make tacos for supper....Jane is making German Pizza for supper and we are going to trade out....LOL...I love you all very much....BBL...HUGS!!!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Camera only in back of Miss Priss...her hair got long, mom & Pop are there, mom coddling Pop...the camera went so close on Pop that you could see his temple pulsating.
    Cindy probably has a gun...joke...
    I sure hope the judge denies the motions...

Per Jane, during break she said the judge told bozo "how can I stop the news from making news?"

Isn't it a bit late to stop any trashy pics of Casey's life style...for goodness sakes...him & A's think if they
    make public look negative in any way, it will fade that casey killed her child.... Think Not!!!!!
    We've seen plenty enough, nothing else would be shocking of her silly photos.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm

DALEY wrote:Great news, Mad!!!!
    Just got back from a very tiring trip to vets with Dude. The ice on my car was horrendous. Rather have what they r having in Boston...alot of snow, here it is sleet and freezing rain. Top coat of snow (1 inch) is now frozen ice pellitts. the dogs fur was frozen when came in, my hair is just thawing out. I hate this!! God, I can't wait to go to Florida.
    Dude had lost more weight, and when we took his sweater off, he looked so bad, I started crying at vets. ( they r used to it, and one of my best friends, and one time pet sitter is a vet tech there, and she held me) I am so scared that little Dude is really sick. They all noticed my rash on my face...ugg! so i am about to call my doc for apt. I'm scared about myself too...my sister had same kind of itchy bumps, and it was a sign she had a blood cancer....mental cell lymphoma. It just won't go away. i feel like a leaper. Best case scenero, is that Dude and I have it together and it is curable. I am a bit emotional right now, so forgive me.
    Well it is a little after nine here, so now I can make apt for myself...ugg!

Daley, there is a virus going through the schools here that include high fevers and a rash... bet that's what you've got friend! Oh, I hope you are doing better!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:56 pm

uGG, that means I am still sick..help! I can't take it anymore.......I went to sleep at 4PM yesterday, Dave and Ali called me and I didn't even hear the phone ring..damn, I missed so much!
    Mish, I watched the court case..wow! bozo is a terrible lawyer. My father was a lawyer, and the hours he put in for a case were 24/7, and this guy doesn't even know how to express himself in court. u want to talk about a fair trial, well, it anin't going to be one with him as KC's lawyer. When Cindy and George entered court room, she was chewing her gum..sloppy broad, really doesn't present herself well. and she has such a "hold" on poor George.
    Then they went on to Haleigh case...no real leads!! how in hell can that be? apparently Ron is having a very bad time with this, I just don't know what to think...with Caylee, I knew she was dead, with Haleigh, I don't feel that way. Someone has her, hiding her for their own.
    Now we talk about the NFL players lost at sea...one guy found who somehow was able to hang on the boat, but man, after all this time in the water, I don't think they will be found alone, but I do pray for their families that they will!
    So much tragidy, and I feel sorry for myself...stupid me, I've got it fine, and I am feeling more humble.
    Then the stock market at it's lowest since 1998...wow! my inheritance is no more, Mom and Dad put it in stock market...what a bummer. Putting more money in AIG which is truely failing..I guess it is hard to understand. What about us tax payers who r broke too. Our Govenor in Mass, now wants to tax cars that part at airports...not sure what Dy and I will do?????? Largest gas tax in the country, what else? My sister and brother r in the same place as me...all gone!
    I guess I can say i am grateful for all of u to just read my ramps!
    Dy, hope u got to watch the court case at work...hope u can come on later......
    Nothing about Dude's condition as of yet, but he was given a pill that stimulates his diet, and he is hanging out with me. he has bonded big time with me because he knows I care and love him.
    Haven't taken benedryl, afraid I will pass out again....I have a low tolerance , will try to stay on tonite....
    I hope Sue is feeling better, and Mad's nephew too!
    Ali and Dave, if u come on, so sorry I missed u...I really have been in la la land!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 pm

BIG NEWS..... October 12th, 2009, KC will be in court for her trial!!!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Judge stopped release of video of KC's reaction to body found near her home!!! Bozo has to see it first, then judge can order it to be released.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:05 pm

vdeo can be cut either way, for her to show she is human and sympathetic to her or show that the jig is up, and she knew the body was of her child.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Cindy had her cud in her mouth.
    maybe they should invest in gum trees
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:08 pm

friends who care - Page 18 Caylee90Casey's behind
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Well Jose get to see the drama the screams of "This can't be happening to me' outbursts ~ thenhopefully we will get it with or after the remaining doc dumps
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm

friends who care - Page 18 41165305-1The judge
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 18 Caylee90Casey's behind

Yeah seen it, did you find her in that other postion in fron of a guy?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm

friends who care - Page 18 GRANDPARENTSGuess who
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi All,
    I'm feeling about the same as yesterday and plain tired/weak after working today. Still just eating soup and drinking water, but going to try to slowly introduce solid foods as well.

Daley girl - I feel so bad for you and Dude. I sure hope they figure out what is wrong with both of you and you get better real soon!!!

Mish - Thanks for posting all the updates today. Helped me get caught up quicker.

Nana - Hope you and Mom had a good day today. I see the darn Gypsies are back camping in your yard again...

Grandma - Good to see you and hope you had a good day at work today.

Dy - I'm sure your still at work. Hope it's going well for you and hope you can stop in and visit.

Mad - I hope your doing well and I hope your Nephew's condition is improving.

Somebody, Taz, Dave and Ali - Hope your all doing well. Hope to see you back here soon...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 pm

bounce affraid So dale CAN YOU ANWERE THIS QUESTION?
    What happens when this thread gets to page 20 it's coming up real soooooon!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:12 pm

KC is an ASS! literally!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:12 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 18 Caylee90Casey's behind

Ewwww, stinky! ROFLMAO!!!! How much worse could it get...geez, did she post her Lucy on photobucket too!!

everytime I see her now, i just wanna slap her...in a way, it'd be good if Bozo could win her trial for freedom...cause her life will be such a living hell on the streets.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:13 pm

DALEY wrote:vdeo can be cut either way, for her to show she is human and sympathetic to her or show that the jig is up, and she knew the body was of her child.

I think it's the later of that statement. No one hyperventilates about a body being found (unless perhaps your the one who stumbles across it) when it was not mentioned until a week later who the remains belonged to.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey Kaci! You crawled into work? Your a diehard of a lady if I ever saw one! Why didn't you stay home?

Daley what do the vets think it is? Is he loosing weight because he is not eating? Did you call Bob? he might know of something that is common with Persians.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:bounce affraid So dale CAN YOU ANWERE THIS QUESTION?
    we will have another topic, sorry, that is how this place is set up. It means we have posted 990 times...just be ready all of u, we have to start over again from what I have read...they just don't realize some people post as much as we do.....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm

friends who care - Page 18 44729343memba these? lol and now the party doll with the flag! Can't make this stuff up can we?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:bounce affraid So dale CAN YOU ANWERE THIS QUESTION?
    we will have another topic, sorry, that is how this place is set up. It means we have posted 990 times...just be ready all of u, we have to start over again from what I have read...they just don't realize some people post as much as we do.....

ok got it pirat
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hey Kaci! You crawled into work? Your a diehard of a lady if I ever saw one! Why didn't you stay home?

Daley what do the vets think it is? Is he loosing weight because he is not eating? Did you call Bob? he might know of something that is common with Persians.

Yep Dy - I crawled in today. There were things that needed to be done today and I'm the only one that knows how to do them. It would have caused a lot of issues for others schedules otherwise.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 pm

terrible about those football players missing at sea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content