that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 17 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Mish wrote:I keep getting logged out here, do y'all? never had this happening before. hmmmm
    been cat nappin, feel drugged, so groggy feeling...what is going on everyone? need to do some lurking.
    gonna rearrange some furnitures...have to remove table cloth, pup made holes in corners trying to yank it of.
    in that mood to do some changes now...so I'll be here on & off for the evening...only 4:30 here...to all who have gone for the nite, sweet dreams.
    BB ~ =)

lol puppy proof time, sometimes their worse than children. Cam thought he would be nice and took a white Cotton sock watered it down and froze it for his pup. I heard that and said, 'I think he will have quite the sock fetish so watch out! put your girlfriends slippers away too lol, Boy do they love that puppy! i get to puppy sit 4 days a week so will be able to help train and watch this little guy develop. he gets vetted out on Monday and round worming too. I hate that leptospirosis shot but for a guy like him being such a water dog he will need the series later on too. The Chi never had any, they are really sensitive to it. What's the law in other states?

I lloked on news links no new developments as far as I can see on either case.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 pm

I got logged out this afternoon! So whats going to happen when we reach page twenty, will it just bump again? Dale said it has a limit of 1000 posts. here we go again were on page 17 now
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Shucks noone is here tonight so I am going to be a couch potatoe! Nitey Nite
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Dang it, missed everyone AGAIN.

Gma, love the stories about Josiah! I think it is so wonderful how much he loves his grandma and wants to come with you! You must be doing everything right!

Dale, loved all the pics and the THelma and Louise stuff! You guys are too funny, remind me how you imbed the videos here? I would have done that with that song if I had figured out how to do it!

Mish, did you get my notes from last night? WHat is pupper's name? Harley!? (Kidding...)

Kaci girl, hope you feel better soon.

I was thinking today, cause my little girl is 2 and a half now... she tells me ALL the time what happens when she is at daycare, she gets mad when some kid eyes her chicken nuggets, she tells me which teacher had to change her, or clip her nails, or what they gave them... The Ants would have had to be totally blind deaf and dumb to know that Caylee didn't have a "nanny" but I think they did know she didn't have one anyway.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 pm

friends who care - Page 17 GOODNITE8
    Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:I keep getting logged out here, do y'all? never had this happening before. hmmmm
    been cat nappin, feel drugged, so groggy feeling...what is going on everyone? need to do some lurking.
    gonna rearrange some furnitures...have to remove table cloth, pup made holes in corners trying to yank it of.
    in that mood to do some changes now...so I'll be here on & off for the evening...only 4:30 here...to all who have gone for the nite, sweet dreams.
    BB ~ =)

lol puppy proof time, sometimes their worse than children. Cam thought he would be nice and took a white Cotton sock watered it down and froze it for his pup. I heard that and said, 'I think he will have quite the sock fetish so watch out! put your girlfriends slippers away too lol, Boy do they love that puppy! i get to puppy sit 4 days a week so will be able to help train and watch this little guy develop. he gets vetted out on Monday and round worming too. I hate that leptospirosis shot but for a guy like him being such a water dog he will need the series later on too. The Chi never had any, they are really sensitive to it. What's the law in other states?

I looked on news links no new developments as far as I can see on either case.

dy, sorry to have missed ya. taking care of everyone tonight, and what a deal it was when i moppped...you know! yea, i did give him a sock, and he went after isaac's spongebob slippers...lol...i was thinkin this is like a baby again...but it's alright...he's doing well with his potty training, made a area in the yard...just have to work a little more on informing me the #2.this is when I am thankful for tile & wood floors...LOL
    But now everyone will make more effort to put their things away...hopefully!
    So glad you are gonna have apollo a lot, take a nother pic soon for us to see.
    Well, good nite to all and hope Sue feels better soon...anybody heard when Dave & Ali were leaving Hawaii?
    Can't wait until we're all on a again.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Someone!! how are ya? I have tears reading your post, and i so agree...they would have known this Nanny..all of them would have known something...and G & C would have to of met her / interacted...that would just be normal if it were a real story.
    I did read your notes, I love Harley!! But we named him Cesar...it's fitting...but I've always liked Harley...who knows it may change, to harley!! LOL

The Ant's IMO are just being stubborn and playing attitude, perhaps they just aren't ready if ever to face the truth and until anyone can face the truth, they will be defensive and unreasonable...I know you know this & more...just expressing...it's annoying to me that these folks have no compassion for ZG and that this as it is nothing...Sadly eventually it will come back to haunt them...
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 am

I got logged out, too! What's up with that? Night everyone and Someone! Having trouble getting to sleep for some reason.... I'll go to the recliner for a bit and then try again.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:56 am

Grandma Linda wrote:I got logged out, too! What's up with that? Night everyone and Someone! Having trouble getting to sleep for some reason.... I'll go to the recliner for a bit and then try again.

HI GRANDMA YOU STILL HERE OR IS ANYONE STILL HERE I JUST GOT HOME HUGS TO ALL MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU ALL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 am

I GOT LOGGED OUT TOO AN HAD TO RELOG IN WHATS UP WITH EVERYONE GETTING LOGGED OUT AN HAVING TO RELOG IN
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 am

OK SINCE I AM HERE ALONE I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER TONIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT THAT IS SINCE IT IS ALREADY SUNDAY MORNING LOL HUGS TO ALL LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:59 am

i found this in my email an would have loved to have emailed it to all my sisters an friends here but since i dont have your emails i will post it here love you all

sorry it didnt copy right but maybe you can read it

Be the kind of womanthat when your feet
    hit the floor each
    morning
    the devil says
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1Sister
    Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right.

Love the ones who don't just because you can.

Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

If it changes your life, let it.

God never said life would be easy.

He just promised it would be worth it.

friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1
    Today is sister's day,send this to all your sisters,

mothers, daughters, girlfriends even me if I am like one.
    If you get back 7,

you areloved.
    Happy Sister's Day!

friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=4&fid=Inbox&inline=1
    I LOVE YA SISTA'!!! :-)

friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=5&fid=Inbox&inline=1
    Girlfriend and Sister's Week

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink,

the hair spray I use and

the friends I have.

To the cool women that have

touched my life. Here's to you!
    friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=6&fid=Inbox&inline=1
    National Girlfriends Day

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping,lunching, and traveling girls?

Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!
    TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=7&fid=Inbox&inline=1
    If you get this twice

you know you have more

than one girlfriend.

Be Happy!
    PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND RETURN IT TO THE FRIEND WHO SENT IT TO YOU!
    It is good be a woman:

friends who care - Page 17 Download?mid=1%5f553640%5fAP1Wv9EAAFK0SanfmwSDTWwtobw&pid=8&fid=Inbox&inline=1

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:02 am

This was too funny not to share. Hugs, Donna

WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST

She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
    Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
    Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
    Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
    And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

Keep reading-they get better!!!

WOMEN'S REVENGE

'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
    As she fumbled for her wallet
    , I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
    'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked.
    'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with me,

and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.'

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN

(A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

I know I'm not going to understand women.
    I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
    pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,

and still be afraid of a spider.

MARRIAGE SEMINAR

While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication,
    Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor,
    'It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes and dislikes.'
    He addressed the man,
    'Can you name your wife's favorite flower?'

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, 'It's Pillsbury, isn't it?

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
    He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife..
    She directs him down the correct aisle.
    A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
    She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
    He answers, 'You see, it's like this,... yesterday, I sent my wife to the store
    to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco
    and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo- ooo--oo- ooo much cheaper.
    So, I figure if I have to roll my own . so does she.

(I figure this guy is the one on the milk carton!)

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
    An earlier discussion had led to an argument and
    neither of them wanted to concede their position.
    As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
    the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'

'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

WORDS

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...
    30,000 to a man's 15,000.
    The wife replied, 'The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...

The husband then turned to his wife and asked, 'What?'

CREATION

A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be
    so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
    'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.
    God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you
    !

WHO DOES WHAT

A man and his wife were having an argument about who
    should brew the coffee each morning.
    The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,
    and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.
    The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and
    you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'
    Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'
    Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'

The Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home
    and were giving each other the silent treatment.
    Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him
    at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.
    Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,
    'Please wake me at 5:00 AM.' He left it where he knew she would find it.
    The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him,
    when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.
    The paper said, 'It is 5 :00 AM. Wake up.'

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 am

Good read, thanks, Cowboy!

I finally got to sleep sometime after 2am and I'm up again getting the crock pot going for family lunch after church. Hope you all find something to be thankful for in this day that the Lord hath made.

I need to check NASCAR.com to find out what time the race comes on; the boys are in Las Vegas this weekend. Probably around 2, but that's a guess. Every week I get a little more dis-like for Junior. He will never be the race car driver that his daddy was and I suppose some fans, like me, expected some of the Intimidator to rub off on the kid. Don't think it gonna happen. I can't root for Gordon nor Johnson, they've won enough.... I might be cheering from the recliner for Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman - both Indiana boys. Jeff Gordon claims both California and Indiana as his home states - ha! I used to watch him race sprint cars in Lawrenceburg when he was a kid, didn't like him then, either. Stewart used to race sprints at the same track and he gathered a following then that is still with him.

Enough of my blabber! On with this day! Love all of ya'll!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:18 am

I'm back; the Lord has put it in my heart to share something with you:
    "Be still and know that I am God"...

Sometimes, we need to just take a few moments to recognize and praise Him for who He is, the Creator of all things. Even though we number in the millions, he knows each of our hearts and loves us more than any of us can imagine! He knows our desires and our needs and He sees the entire picture of what kind of results would take place if we were to 'have it all'; the other people that would be affected and effected. He is always with us through it all, the good, the bad and the ugly. Sometimes, we just need to take time to give to Him, isn't He deserving of that?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 am

Hi All,

Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday. Couldn't keep anything down, was really dizzy all day and had a fever. I feel a little better today, but still get dizzy and sweaty if I move around too much. I'm able to keep stuff down now, so it's a start. Couldn't make it to the family get together yesterday. Only saw my brother Friday morning for breakfast and I wasn't feeling good then, but wanted to see him. He's only here today yet and leaving Monday morning. I can't be around people yet, because I still don't feel good and still contagious.

My Sister who works in a large hospital here, said they had the whole 3rd floor of the hospital quarantined. All with people that have this same flu bug thats going around. She said it lasts about 3 days. I had it Friday, Saturday and today, so hopefully tomorrow I will feel much better.

Have a good day all.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:39 am

Very Happy Good morning friends!
    Grandma some very deep thoughts you posted. Myself being raised as a strict Roman Catholic which I had to learn all the theologies and doctrines back wards and forward. All girls Catholic school from Kindergarten up to the end! So the foundation was made in that manner of what I need and the reason why I am here doing what I am doing. through His creation of mankind and the all the wonders of this Earth. I cherish all that has been given to me and gracious for the gift of living and loving to stay physically and mentally strong to the best of my ability. Being said this~ this is my first year I am not giving anything up for Lent. I know bad girl!. Human dignity is what I put on emphasis from all the teachings I have had in the past.That has committed me to my fullest caring for others and devoting my life to the welfare ofhumans and all creatures great and small. So I am just trying to say that we all pretty much have the same beliefs in doing what we do as best as we can. That makes it all worth while to me.So I feel I pretty much demonstrate lent all year round ! Well that's my take on it!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:44 am

Hi Kaci~ just think it's the last hurrah of this virus getting the best of you, but you win in the end today, it will be over. Keep yourself hydrated but not as much as CA, pretty soon she will look like a dromedary with that reserve H2O one hump! I just want to take that bottle away from her and hide it!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:49 am

Ribbon wrote:Hi Kaci~ just think it's the last hurrah of this virus getting the best of you, but you win in the end today, it will be over. Keep yourself hydrated but not as much as CA, pretty soon she will look like a dromedary with that reserve H2O one hump! I just want to take that bottle away from her and hide it!

Hi Dy, Yep, sipped on water late in the day yesterday to stay hydrated. Absolutely nothing sounded good and anything with a taste in it would have made me lose it soon after. The pounding headache is gone, but still stuffed up today. Just very weak and still get a little dizzy and sweaty moving around too much. I'm on the up swing of it though. How are you feeling Dy?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:01 pm

I had to laugh - My oldest Sister called me on her way home from the get together at another sisters house. I answered the phone and she say's "oh, is Sue there"? I responded and she says, is this not Sue's number? I said Nan it is Sue speaking!! She says OMG you are really sick... She wanted to drive 50 miles to bring me some soup and 7 up. I thanked her, but said I've already had Mom, my brothers and other sisters all want to do the same and I can't keep anything down right now. They all checked on me this morning as well, but I already have soup and gatorade in the fridge. It's best if they stay away from me, so they don't get it. I'm still contagious, since I still have a slight fever.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:12 pm

BBL - need to take a shower and rest for a while.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Suzi, I'm so glad you are on your way to the end of that bug. You have a loving family.
    Hugs sent to you and look forward to your recovery.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 pm

dy, here's a pic of Cesar chewing on his kongo. he keeps steeling my crocs...lil booger.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:04 pm

geez, you're not joking about cindy & the water bottle...her & G must have bad breath and or extremely dried mouths...
    also, doesn't mouths get very dry when you're nervous and or lying!!! ???
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Embarassed Laughing Good afternoon friends..got logged off too, and forgot my password, because I am admin. they wouldn't send password to my email, so I had to fool around a bit to find password...ugg~!
    Sue, I am glad u r on the mend....real bad flu this year!
    Dy, hope u r ok, and I know u have to go to work ,and it is lousy outside!
    Our friend Chris picked me up some benedryl, I have covered to rash, and really couldn't go out, so Chrissy got me the meds...relief, no itch right now. It is on my face and arms now, hoefully benedryl will help...it literally has made me sick. Now, I am very tired ( the med). Don't think I will accomplish much today, don't want to go out either. I think it is sleeting now..SPRING, WHERE R U, I am done with winter...ugg!
    Well BBL, got to go llie down, I get dizzy on this medication...hay Sue, we should have our own affirmary, and just lie around watching movies.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Ribbon wrote:Very Happy Good morning friends!
    Grandma some very deep thoughts you posted. Myself being raised as a strict Roman Catholic which I had to learn all the theologies and doctrines back wards and forward. All girls Catholic school from Kindergarten up to the end! So the foundation was made in that manner of what I need and the reason why I am here doing what I am doing. through His creation of mankind and the all the wonders of this Earth. I cherish all that has been given to me and gracious for the gift of living and loving to stay physically and mentally strong to the best of my ability. Being said this~ this is my first year I am not giving anything up for Lent. I know bad girl!. Human dignity is what I put on emphasis from all the teachings I have had in the past.That has committed me to my fullest caring for others and devoting my life to the welfare ofhumans and all creatures great and small. So I am just trying to say that we all pretty much have the same beliefs in doing what we do as best as we can. That makes it all worth while to me.So I feel I pretty much demonstrate lent all year round ! Well that's my take on it!

I agree, Ribbon! Many of the things we are taught as youngsters is part of the 'religion', and I certainly don't mean to knock anyone's beliefs or traditions. For me, it is about the relationship, not the religion. Personally, I take the Lent season to prepare my heart for Easter, I try to draw closer to Him and feel what He felt during this time before the Crucifiction. I will watch The Passion of the Christ on Good Friday and celebrate the Risen Christ on Easter morning!

I hope that I never offend anyone by my postings; my desire is to stir within each of you the personal relationship that comes from knowing Christ - up close and personal. If ever I become to 'preachy' please don't hesitate to call me down. I am by no means perfect because I am human and reside in a world that is overcome with sin. One day, though, His love will make me perfect in Him.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Mish wrote:Suzi, I'm so glad you are on your way to the end of that bug. You have a loving family.
    Hugs sent to you and look forward to your recovery.

Thanks Mish. Yep, my family is pretty close and not much we would not do for one another. It made me mad that I couldn't spend time with my Brother Bob while he's in town. I only see him once or twice a year as it is. He lives in Nebraska, so it's quite distance away from all of us. He said he would try to get back here in the Summer and bring his whole family on that trip.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Hi Kaci~ just think it's the last hurrah of this virus getting the best of you, but you win in the end today, it will be over. Keep yourself hydrated but not as much as CA, pretty soon she will look like a dromedary with that reserve H2O one hump! I just want to take that bottle away from her and hide it!

Hi Dy, Yep, sipped on water late in the day yesterday to stay hydrated. Absolutely nothing sounded good and anything with a taste in it would have made me lose it soon after. The pounding headache is gone, but still stuffed up today. Just very weak and still get a little dizzy and sweaty moving around too much. I'm on the up swing of it though. How are you feeling Dy?
    feeling great eating my first sandwich but poor you I do wish one of us were closer grab a mask and get you all comfortable
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:23 pm

DALEY wrote:Embarassed Laughing Good afternoon friends..got logged off too, and forgot my password, because I am admin. they wouldn't send password to my email, so I had to fool around a bit to find password...ugg~!
    Sue, I am glad u r on the mend....real bad flu this year!
    Dy, hope u r ok, and I know u have to go to work ,and it is lousy outside!
    Our friend Chris picked me up some benedryl, I have covered to rash, and really couldn't go out, so Chrissy got me the meds...relief, no itch right now. It is on my face and arms now, hoefully benedryl will help...it literally has made me sick. Now, I am very tired ( the med). Don't think I will accomplish much today, don't want to go out either. I think it is sleeting now..SPRING, WHERE R U, I am done with winter...ugg!
    Well BBL, got to go llie down, I get dizzy on this medication...hay Sue, we should have our own affirmary, and just lie around watching movies.

Daley, how's come you have a rash??? Benadryl works good on them, but it does make you really drowsy and dizzy too. Take care Daley and hope your rash goes away real soon. Get well bud..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Wow time is flying and so is the storm need to get ready for work going in early. Will try and get on later at work
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Mish wrote:dy, here's a pic of Cesar chewing on his kongo. he keeps steeling my crocs...lil booger.

lol Kongo that's my Terv's name! or is just a kong?
    Anyway your pup is a handsome little adorable guy!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

feeling great eating my first sandwich but poor you I do wish one of us were closer grab a mask and get you all comfortable

I don't think my tummy could handle solid foods right now.. Just chicken noodle soup for me today. I think I've lost 5-10 Lbs the past two days. Last time I ate was Friday morning. I took a shower and put jeans on, they have more room in them than they used to..
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Ribbon wrote:Wow time is flying and so is the storm need to get ready for work going in early. Will try and get on later at work

Have a good day at work Dy. Hope to see you later on.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 pm

confused Hi....I'm not sure if anyone is still on.
    Kaci, sorry you have the flu....take care of yourself.
    We will be leaving Hawaii on Tuesday....hard to believe, but we are both ready to get back to the mainland.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:51 pm

just_ali_az wrote:confused Hi....I'm not sure if anyone is still on.
    We will be leaving Hawaii on Tuesday....hard to believe, but we are both ready to get back to the mainland.

Hey Ali and Dave, Good to see you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay there and have a safe trip back. We look forward to your return..
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi Grandma, I don't find your posts offensive or preaching. I always enjoy seeing that your either here or have been here during the day/night. Everyone brings their own personality to the thread and that is what makes it work.

So, are there Nascar races on today??

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hey Ali and Dave, Good to see you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay there and have a safe trip back. We look forward to your return..

Hi Kaci...it will be good to be back. We have missed everyone.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:12 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Hi Kaci...it will be good to be back. We have missed everyone.

Are you two going to do some sightseeing today? The pics you have taken so far are beautiful... Tell Brother Dave I said Hi.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Grandma, I don't find your posts offensive or preaching. I always enjoy seeing that your either here or have been here during the day/night. Everyone brings their own personality to the thread and that is what makes it work.

Thank you, Kaci! Yep, racing in a little while; the pre-race show is just coming on now... it is on Fox, if anyone is interested.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:06 pm

We'll be happy to have you both back; but we are very happy that you both had the opportunity to share the experience!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi Grandma, I don't find your posts offensive or preaching. I always enjoy seeing that your either here or have been here during the day/night. Everyone brings their own personality to the thread and that is what makes it work.

Thank you, Kaci! Yep, racing in a little while; the pre-race show is just coming on now... it is on Fox, if anyone is interested.

I might listen to it in the background, but I had about as much Tv as I can take for a while. I don't generally watch too much of it and it was all I did yesterday when I wasn't sleeping on couch or in bed.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:dy, here's a pic of Cesar chewing on his kongo. he keeps steeling my crocs...lil booger.

LOL, Dy...that's right your KONGO..=)

The toy is a KONGO hard rubber to put treats or peanutbutter inside so they'll want to get it out and keep chewing...it's ok...
    I'm about to change his name to MENACE!! LOL
    LOL....his love makes up for all the troubles he is...or I may be taking him to UPS to mail off to you!
    It's pouring rain ... ughh!!! so he refuses to go potty outdoors ... LOL

Last edited by Mish on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:

I agree, Ribbon! Many of the things we are taught as youngsters is part of the 'religion', and I certainly don't mean to knock anyone's beliefs or traditions. For me, it is about the relationship, not the religion. Personally, I take the Lent season to prepare my heart for Easter, I try to draw closer to Him and feel what He felt during this time before the Crucifiction. I will watch The Passion of the Christ on Good Friday and celebrate the Risen Christ on Easter morning!

I hope that I never offend anyone by my postings; my desire is to stir within each of you the personal relationship that comes from knowing Christ - up close and personal. If ever I become to 'preachy' please don't hesitate to call me down. I am by no means perfect because I am human and reside in a world that is overcome with sin. One day, though, His love will make me perfect in Him.

I appreciate all of your posts, you allow me to realize what's very important...I always tell my Grandmother that God shines through her for many here on earth...and I think the same of you.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Dy, which is your baby that's on your avatar? And, is that a shep?

BBL, going to play some vid with the boy.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Mish wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:

I appreciate all of your posts, you allow me to realize what's very important...I always tell my Grandmother that God shines through her for many here on earth...and I think the same of you.

Ah, Mish! You are a sweetheart! If there is anyway that I could share the heartache in my life to spare someone else from that same experience, I sure would do it. My human ways in my younger days were foolish and selfish! None of you would recognize the person you know today if you were to have been given the opportunity to converse with me then. I am so thankful that He gave me a new heart! I love each and every one of you and I appreciate your friendship. Each of you are a blessing to me!

Taking a little break and posting here while I listen to the tv ... Junior just got the pass during a caution so he's back on the lead lap. Lots of engines being blown, just like last week. It gets old, last year and the year before it was tire problems. I think NASCAR has too much control. I'd like it if they would slacken the rules and let those guys race! I like it when they get scrappy and used to love the bump and run move (authored by Dale Earnhardt, Sr); which they cannot do with this new car because of the dynamics of the car.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:

Oh nono not offensive at all just sending a tidbit of a part of me thats makes up me. Sorry I didn't see yout post earlier.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Mish wrote:Dy, which is your baby that's on your avatar? And, is that a shep?

BBL, going to play some vid with the boy.
    Belgian Tervuren he is a cool dog
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Hey Dy, you at work now? Your Belgian is nice looking dog.

You heard from Daley or Nana at all today? Daley posted this morning, but Nana is MIA.

Last edited by Kaci on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

LOL, Dy...that's right your KONGO..=)

The toy is a KONGO hard rubber to put treats or peanutbutter inside so they'll want to get it out and keep chewing...it's ok...
    I'm about to change his name to MENACE!! LOL
    LOL....his love makes up for all the troubles he is...or I may be taking him to UPS to mail off to you!
    It's pouring rain ... ughh!!! so he refuses to go potty outdoors ... LOL
    little did I know I just thought they were made by Kong/s never saw the make with the "O" interesting indeed.
    Are you the only one that is training this guy? Didn't he come from a ranch or barn type setting? I forget. That would make it harder on you, a 12 week old puppy not housebroken with no limits! Sounds like my ex boyfriend used to own him lol. He has no limits and his adult husky is unmanageable now.lol I have told him in the past that light talk in his ears doesn't work, at this point he needs THE dog whisperer!

Got to run at work here
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Dy, he was born on a farm, indoor parents...was owned by a dog lover since younger...he was doggy "door" trained...

YES KONG, No O, as you thought...didn't have my glasses on, LOL...sorry...after all this, hell i just may call the dog Kong! lol

Anyways, ex's are sometimes good to call ex's...IMO...one day I will...excuse me, but i will be single and stay that way when the time is right...I look forward to it too.
    *big deep sigh*
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Mish wrote:Dy, he was born on a farm, indoor parents...was owned by a dog lover since younger...he was doggy "door" trained...

YES KONG, No O, as you thought...didn't have my glasses on, LOL...sorry...after all this, hell i just may call the dog Kong! lol

Anyways, ex's are sometimes good to call ex's...IMO...one day I will...excuse me, but i will be single and stay that way when the time is right...I look forward to it too.*big deep sigh*

Hi Mish, Just takes a little time and patience to retrain him on going pot outside when he's let out. Best to keep taking him to spot he goes outside so he knows where to go and praise him when he does go (outside). He'll get the hang of it soon. He's still a pup and can't fully control his bladder yet. He sure is a little cutie...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content