that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

5 posters

Your first subject

Mish
    Mish

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 CoffeewithmyFriends
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 pm

TAG YOU'RE IT!!

Nana this is the email I got
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Mish wrote:Still here, had to change laundry, get the coffee pot goin, & 5 other things... :face: 🎅 Laughing

Cowboy, i am serious dear...try laying a bar of soap by your calve area...it will ease your pain...
    Hey Mish...hope your day has been good....really just a bar of soap...any special kind???? Are you pulling my fat leg Mish???? LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Ribbon wrote:TAG YOU'RE IT!!

Nana this is the email I got
    Not the one....hmmm Nana is going to check it out....brb.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:What kind of floor Mad?

it is vinyle i chose like an offwhite eggshell color in a square pattern looks kind of like tile floors

one of my neighbors works for a company that sells an installs granite an marble counter tops in these really rich houses here an they tear out really nice counters an sinks an reinstall new ones he is going to bring me a new counter top for my rv plus enough to make another counter on the other side of the kitchen to give me more counter space plus gonna bring me a stainless steel sink an new faucet when they tear another one out he an his wife just got another larger sofa for their place so as soon as they get the love seat they have now out they are giving it too me for mine
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 pm

madinocala wrote:

it is vinyle i chose like an offwhite eggshell color in a square pattern looks kind of like tile floors
    Sounds very nice now should you be painting while your recovering?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Mish wrote:Still here, had to change laundry, get the coffee pot goin, & 5 other things... :face: 🎅 Laughing

Cowboy, i am serious dear...try laying a bar of soap by your calve area...it will ease your pain...
    Hey Mish...hope your day has been good....really just a bar of soap...any special kind???? Are you pulling my fat leg Mish???? LOL

I'll try the soap thingie tonight never heard of that before tho but i will try anything to get some relief
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 pm

madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

one of my neighbors works for a company that sells an installs granite an marble counter tops in these really rich houses here an they tear out really nice counters an sinks an reinstall new ones he is going to bring me a new counter top for my rv plus enough to make another counter on the other side of the kitchen to give me more counter space plus gonna bring me a stainless steel sink an new faucet when they tear another one out he an his wife just got another larger sofa for their place so as soon as they get the love seat they have now out they are giving it too me for mine

Wow your in a total renovation mode Cool
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Sounds very nice now should you be painting while your recovering?

the paint i have doesnt really have a bad smell to it an doing the painting i can just sort of take my time with it an not rush it
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:41 pm

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Wow your in a total renovation mode Cool

Oh I plan on a total renovation by the time i am finished
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm

hows your Son feeling tonight Shels?

Question bar of soap for pain. Question How does that work I heard that a warm onion helps with an earache but a bar of soap? Cool!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh Nana By Gosh I got email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation cheers
    BRB
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Cowboy, no paint will be good for your lungs friend!!!!

I will find link about the soap bar...it's great esp. for elderly...kids, and it even helps with tooth pain i hear...

Hold on!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Ribbon wrote:hows your Son feeling tonight Shels?

Question bar of soap for pain. Question How does that work I heard that a warm onion helps with an earache but a bar of soap? Cool!

Nana I am gonna be making my mom's famous doughburgers tomorrow i havent made them in over a year now because i hate to just make them for myself even tho you can make them ahead of time an reheat them in the microwave an they are like fresh made they dont dry out like an all meat burger does
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Dy...says card is waiting on you....from 123greetings.... :( ...I just wanted to suprise you....so sorry....ugh!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 pm

madinocala wrote:

Nana I am gonna be making my mom's famous doughburgers tomorrow i havent made them in over a year now because i hate to just make them for myself even tho you can make them ahead of time an reheat them in the microwave an they are like fresh made they dont dry out like an all meat burger does
    Sounds good Mad.....Did you feed Colleen and Mike tonight?...They are just God sent Angels for you right now...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Dy...says card is waiting on you....from 123greetings.... :( ...I just wanted to suprise you....so sorry....ugh!

dang now i am talking about food an i am getting hungry again lol
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Sounds good Mad.....Did you feed Colleen and Mike tonight?...They are just God sent Angels for you right now...

they ate with my neighbor mike tonight I am gonna make the doughburgers tomorrow night
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Thank you so much Deanna. It's a shell that opens with a sparkling rose. I so love it Exclamation Your so very thoughtful, a special loving woman who I am so glad to be friends with. I really can't wait to meet you and your Mom. I love you
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm

www.peoplespharmacy.com/archives/home_remedies/soap_under_the_sheets_for_rls_leg_cramps.php

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070114235455AAcmzpY

http://www.healthdiaries.com/blogs/parentsfault/archives/2006/01/soap_for_leg_cramps.html

These are just a few if you google soap bar for pain...it also helps hand pain,,,arthiritis...it works...just give it a little try, you will always lay with your soap bar...newly found love!!! lol!
    But when my mom gets cramps in her feet if she's working outside or painting or something...she pulls her shoe off & hold a soap bar by them...instantly it goes away...
    I don't even get leg pain anymore after sleeping with one for a while...

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

they ate with my neighbor mike tonight I am gonna make the doughburgers tomorrow night

I remember the first time i made the doughburgers after i moved down here in the park I made up 4 lbs of meat which with doughburgers you get about 8 to 10 burgers per pound of meat there was not a burger left the guys i thought were gonna kill themselves eating
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi All - Just getting back here. Layed down on the couch for a bit and fell asleep.. Still feeling groggy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-XAYYQEF4
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Ribbon wrote:Thank you so much Deanna. It's a shell that opens with a sparkling rose. I so love it Exclamation Your so very thoughtful, a special loving woman who I am so glad to be friends with. I really can't wait to meet you and your Mom. I love you

Oh Nana's mom Ms.Dottie is just an absolute joy to be around she is a feisty little lady
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All - Just getting back here. Layed down on the couch for a bit and fell asleep.. Still feeling groggy.

hey Kaci how u happy v-day
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All - Just getting back here. Layed down on the couch for a bit and fell asleep.. Still feeling groggy.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-XAYYQEF4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-XAYYQEF4[/quote[/url]]
    Hey Sue....WAKE UP affraid Exclamation Exclamation
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 EmailNana you the email man just arrived for you cheers
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:00 pm

madinocala wrote:

hey Kaci how u happy v-day

Hi Mad - Your new kitchen floor sounds really nice. Happy V Day to you too!! Hope you are feeling better today..
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:00 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Ribbon wrote:Thank you so much Deanna. It's a shell that opens with a sparkling rose. I so love it Exclamation Your so very thoughtful, a special loving woman who I am so glad to be friends with. I really can't wait to meet you and your Mom. I love you
    I am glad you like it....Everyone here means so much to me....I like to show it every once and awhile....Mom and I can't wait until you guys get here also.....We may never let you go once you are here....LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 pm

there you are! cheers
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:03 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hey Deanna - I'm trying to. I don't generally take naps.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Awww, thank you Nana...I love the email...and I love you too!!!!! So happy we all found each other ... amazing!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Mish wrote:Soap Dope ~ good article!

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/legcramp.asp

Wow who ever thought? Guess it's good to lay in bed with some lye Exclamation
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

Nana I went to the post office this afternoon to check my mail had a letter from dept of motor vehicle i opened it an it said drivers license was pending suspension for not having insurance I was like waht the H I had just renewed my insurance policy on the 30th on january somehow or other the insurance company failed to post my insurance even tho they sent me my new policy so i had to go online an enter my DL number an insurance policy number i was about ready to have a stroke when i saw they were about to suspend my license for no insurance when i knew i had insurance
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    I am glad you like it....Everyone here means so much to me....I like to show it every once and awhile....Mom and I can't wait until you guys get here also.....We may never let you go once you are here....LOL

maybe i will get my rv done before they get here nana i hope so anyway
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:

there you are! cheers

Hi Dy - Yep, I'm here kinda.. Still trying to wake my bod up. A lil music will help..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyNzkrnzvx4
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Mish wrote:Awww, thank you Nana...I love the email...and I love you too!!!!! So happy we all found each other ... amazing!

Hi Michele, Hope your son is feeling better today. Lots of crud going around.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:10 pm

[quote="madinocala"]
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-XAYYQEF4[/quote]

Nana I went to the post office this afternoon to check my mail had a letter from dept of motor vehicle i opened it an it said drivers license was pending suspension for not having insurance I was like waht the H I had just renewed my insurance policy on the 30th on january somehow or other the insurance company failed to post my insurance even tho they sent me my new policy so i had to go online an enter my DL number an insurance policy number i was about ready to have a stroke when i saw they were about to suspend my license for no insurance when i knew i had insurance
    I remember when you paid it...you told me about it....at the first of the month....Geez they are as bad as the post office about getting things done....LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Mish wrote:Awww, thank you Nana...I love the email...and I love you too!!!!! So happy we all found each other ... amazing!
    You are very welcome....Hugs!!!! Hope your son is feeling lots better.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 pm

[quote="nanabanana197824"]
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

I remember when you paid it...you told me about it....at the first of the month....Geez they are as bad as the post office about getting things done....LOL

i swear i was ready to have a stroke you can bet monday morning my agent is gonna hear from me
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Kaci you should have mail too....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 pm

[quote="madinocala"]
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

i swear i was ready to have a stroke you can bet monday morning my agent is gonna hear from me
    They may not be there....Holiday monday....President's B'day....kids are out of school I think...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Oh yeah it is a Holiday I forgot. I am going to take a bit of a break and make something to snack on maybe some popcorn,ate very early today. BBL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 pm

[quote="nanabanana197824"]
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

They may not be there....Holiday monday....President's B'day....kids are out of school I think...

didnt realize monday was holiday
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:Oh yeah it is a Holiday I forgot. I am going to take a bit of a break and make something to snack on maybe some popcorn,ate very early today. BBL

think i will get me some ice cream i have the munchies bbiab
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:Oh yeah it is a Holiday I forgot. I am going to take a bit of a break and make something to snack on maybe some popcorn,ate very early today. BBL
    You have mail Dy....You need to eat....don't you get sick too....Nana is worried about you girls on the Cape...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:21 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Kaci you should have mail too....

By gosh I did :) That was a beautiful card Deanna!!Thank You Very Happy Love ya :)
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Kaci you should have mail too....

By gosh I did :) That was a beautiful card Deanna!!Thank You Very Happy Love ya :)
    Good I am glad that you liked it....Are you feeling bad? Not like you to nap....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:56 pm