that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

5 posters

Your first subject

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Kaci wrote:I still can help but feel this is over costody issues and that Haleigh is alive. JMO

So you think Crystal is involved?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:19 pm

'Items of Interest' Found to be Insignificant to Disappearance of Haleigh

Posted By: Josey Crews Your first subject Bullet1 Created: 2/14/2009 4:10:42 PM Your first subject Bullet1 Updated: 2/14/2009 4:36:35 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Chief Rick Ryan with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that the items of interest found yesterday have been analyzed by the FDLE crime lab and found to be insignificant in the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.
    In a 4 p.m. press conference Ryan did not release new information about the disappearance only about future plans for an extended search.
    Sunday's plan is to search other locations in Putnam County. In addition, all dive searches along the shoreline of the St. Johns River will be suspended for the day.
    Ryan said that they will continue water and air searches along the shore-line.
    The sheriff's office said that no additional volunteers are needed for the search and that the operation did not "require a thousand people."
    Investigators still say that everyone is a person of interest in the case and they will continue to interview family and will interview friends of the family soon.
    Ryan noted that the family has been very cooperative and that Victim Advocates from Putnam County and across the state are working with the family.
    Investigators also said that no information has been received that would warrant them to look into areas outside of the state.
    :( Crying or Very sad No
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:21 pm

...wonder why they want to scale back the amount of searchers?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:26 pm

good evening to all my very dear friends another sad sad day with poor little Haleigh still not found i just have a bad feeling about this i hope an pray that i am wrong but i just dont believe the father an gf for one second when dad is crying an i dont know if anyone else has noticed it but his crying seems forced like he is making himself cry May God forgive me if i am wrong but i believe that the dad an Gf are very involved in this somehow.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:34 pm

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Hope everyone had beautiful Valentines Day I just took it easy today my legs in the calf's hurt like thee devil today so i didnt do anything more than i just had to do
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 pm

am I the only one here right now I will check back later
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm

yoo hoo....is anyone home???? Very Happy lol!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Now that Nana is feeling better everyone else is gone or sick....hmmmm...well I will check back later.....Hugs!!!!![/b]
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Ahh, a nice power nap before husb left for work...it's so cold...can't get warm...time for the coffee pot! affraid Ms Dy, you ready??? I'll just do a full pot. bounce

Hey Cowboy! Sorry your legs hurt today...have you ever heard of soap bars for the leg pains?
    You can even read about it online too...but lay a soap bar down around your lower leg area, and it will relieve pain. It's used alot for elderly folks and i do it for my son when his little legs hurt from playing hard / growing pains what~ not.

Cowboy, I'm feeling oddly about Halieigh's dad too...gf yea...but the dad crying that first day seemed far fetched and then all of his threats that he'll kill the person...told 911 they were playing games...yes forgive me if I'm wrong and that is his way of reacting...I know we'd all freak in that moment...but something is not right...
    One thing bothering me too is the gf said she wased Haleigh's blanket beause she had wet on it & she covered her early with a sheet until the blanket got washed....IF she did wet on it...did someone loose their temper with her becasue she wet??? Maternal grandma said Haqleigh didn't wet herself...and for 5 yr. old to wet?????
    I have doubts about crystal, because of her getting so sick not eating or drinking...she seems legit to me...imo
    But who the heck am I???!!!!
    It's so sad because after days go by, it's highly doubtful that she'll be alive.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Your first subject Coffee
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 pm

having a cup right now ~ it's the perfect one

It's Eight O'Clock brand
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 pm

And if she did and she needed to change blanket why didn't she change sheets ~ usually gravity makes the urine soaked everything, never mentioned changing her clothers or pj's either
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 pm

photo Shels you just posted she's a coffee maniac lol! bounce
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Nana come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation :arrow: bounce stomp stomp
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Mish wrote:Ahh, a nice power nap before husb left for work...it's so cold...can't get warm...time for the coffee pot! affraid Ms Dy, you ready??? I'll just do a full pot. bounce

Hey Cowboy! Sorry your legs hurt today...have you ever heard of soap bars for the leg pains?
    You can even read about it online too...but lay a soap bar down around your lower leg area, and it will relieve pain. It's used alot for elderly folks and i do it for my son when his little legs hurt from playing hard / growing pains what~ not.

Cowboy, I'm feeling oddly about Halieigh's dad too...gf yea...but the dad crying that first day seemed far fetched and then all of his threats that he'll kill the person...told 911 they were playing games...yes forgive me if I'm wrong and that is his way of reacting...I know we'd all freak in that moment...but something is not right...
    One thing bothering me too is the gf said she wased Haleigh's blanket beause she had wet on it & she covered her early with a sheet until the blanket got washed....IF she did wet on it...did someone loose their temper with her becasue she wet??? Maternal grandma said Haqleigh didn't wet herself...and for 5 yr. old to wet?????
    I have doubts about crystal, because of her getting so sick not eating or drinking...she seems legit to me...imo
    But who the heck am I???!!!!
    It's so sad because after days go by, it's highly doubtful that she'll be alive.

I just have a very bad feeling about this just as i did when Caylee was reported missing an the longer it takes to find her the more doubtful i get that she will be alive an too many inconsitencies in the stories they are telling something just aint right an with all the info that has come out about that family they are definately some weird people
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm

after the way things went with Caylee i just dont trust anyone anymore when they are talking about their missing child. and it all just seems so ironic Caylee---Haleigh names sounds so much alike not much different in ages both from florida not far apart. Seems like this may turn out to be a copy cat someone wants to make another fast buck at the price of an innocent child
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Your first subject Animated
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

madinocala wrote:after the way things went with Caylee i just dont trust anyone anymore when they are talking about their missing child. and it all just seems so ironic Caylee---Haleigh names sounds so much alike not much different in ages both from florida not far apart. Seems like this may turn out to be a copy cat someone wants to make another fast buck at the price of an innocent child
    It's so horrific even if she is lost, but as time goes on I can't seem them thinking with a lot of optimism
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 pm

how are you feeling Mad? Nana wrote she went over to visit you?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:after the way things went with Caylee i just dont trust anyone anymore when they are talking about their missing child. and it all just seems so ironic Caylee---Haleigh names sounds so much alike not much different in ages both from florida not far apart. Seems like this may turn out to be a copy cat someone wants to make another fast buck at the price of an innocent child
    It's so horrific even if she is lost, but as time goes on I can't seem them thinking with a lot of optimism

I just got a bad feeling about it an the longer it takes to find her the less likely it will be that they find her alive
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Crystal ~ Bio Mom on NG now.
    Talking about where she was when Haleigh was missing
    Teresa naevins called her 3:49 am
    No problem or tensions in the home
    Theory from dad was someone went into house and just took her
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

I just got a bad feeling about it an the longer it takes to find her the less likely it will be that they find her alive

A lot of people feel se is still alive, I pray that she is
    my gut says no
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm

This is a recording from lasst night I think
    Would like to get an update
    Maybe geraldo later
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Ribbon wrote:how are you feeling Mad? Nana wrote she went over to visit you?

I am doing fair my legs are really giving me a lot of trouble today I have been eating muscle relaxers trying to aleivate the pain an stiffness in the calf of my legs tonight i can barely walk on them but nurse will be here in the morning so i will let her see if there is something she can do

Yea nana an jane came by this afternoon to see the floor in my kitchen after we got it done yesterday an i had gone up to nana's this morning had coffee with her an ms dottie an judy really enjoyed it too
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Now where oh where is nana and Shels and kaci? Daley is sick Crying or Very sad
    pale I am going to give her a call before it gets too late ~ I can still muti task and type and drink coffee 👅
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:Now where oh where is nana and Shels and kaci? Daley is sick Crying or Very sad
    pale I am going to give her a call before it gets too late ~ I can still muti task and type and drink coffee 👅

I just made me a pot of coffee i have a friend coming by later after he gets off work to see me so i told him I would have a pot of coffee made
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 pm

where is everyone tonight
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 pm

madinocala wrote:where is everyone tonight
    I don't know Question Exclamation
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Yoo Hoo...is anyone back yet???...Hey Dy, Mish, Mad....I am here for a little bit...not long tho....the rain is making me sleepy....LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:where is everyone tonight
    I don't know Question Exclamation

course this is V-Day so some may be with their sweeties
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 pm

You have mail Dy, Mish....I don't know if you have seen it or not....Mad has I know.... I love you
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Yoo Hoo...is anyone back yet???...Hey Dy, Mish, Mad....I am here for a little bit...not long tho....the rain is making me sleepy....LOL

making me sleepy too nana plus my legs are really starting to hurt like heck now tonight even the pain meds an muscle relaxers arent helping
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Dale is sick in bed coughing up a storm
    not watching tv
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:You have mail Dy, Mish....I don't know if you have seen it or not....Mad has I know.... I love you

Nana did you get my email with the pics of my daughter an her hubby
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:You have mail Dy, Mish....I don't know if you have seen it or not....Mad has I know.... I love you
    Hi
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Ribbon wrote:Dale is sick in bed coughing up a storm
    not watching tv
    Poor Daley...She has mail too.... I love you
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:27 pm

madinocala wrote:

Yes she is a cutie pie....I have them d/l on my computer....Mom said she was cute too...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Hi
    Dy...hope you have had a good day...I got Mom a card and candy....made her day...lol...you should see Mad's new kitchen floor....it is really pretty.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Oh i got it nana thank you, it was a chain letter I don't forward many but wishung everyone here a Happy V day
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 pm

What are the new updates on Haleigh? I haven't watched any news today....poor sweet baby....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Yes she is a cutie pie....I have them d/l on my computer....Mom said she was cute too...

she looks just like her mom donna needs to lose some more weight tho i am proud of her for losing as much as she has she use to be almost 300 lbs now she is 170
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Ribbon wrote:Oh i got it nana thank you, it was a chain letter I don't forward many but wishung everyone here a Happy V day
    No Dy...sent you a card....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:31 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Hi
    Dy...hope you have had a good day...I got Mom a card and candy....made her day...lol...you should see Mad's new kitchen floor....it is really pretty.

I cant wait to get the whole thing done nana an get it painted inside
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:32 pm

What kind of floor Mad?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:33 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Hi

If i had some good paint brushes i would start painting tomorrow
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:33 pm

I sent Daley one also.... :(
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Ribbon wrote:What kind of floor Mad?

it is vinyle i chose like an offwhite eggshell color in a square pattern looks kind of like tile floors
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Still here, had to change laundry, get the coffee pot goin, & 5 other things... :face: 🎅 Laughing

Cowboy, i am serious dear...try laying a bar of soap by your calve area...it will ease your pain...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:35 pm

madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Hi

If i had some good paint brushes i would start painting tomorrow
    Suppose to rain most of the day tomorrow...so you can't do that....you can't handle that smell....I don't have any paint brushes that are any good....I need to get one to stain with....I have to stain my pony cart this year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:13 pm