that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
tazebell
Mish
Ribbon
9 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

How much money did geraldo give the for that interview? Are his rating low or something, not like stirring the pot for the wrong reasons but I feel that was all so unnecessary and way to early to expose any dirty laundry in the families
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 am

Did everyone leave us?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 am

Ron may go beat that neighbor up...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am

Mish wrote:Wow...geraldo's getting kissy on air...well, kudos to bio mom & her team for speaking out...ron must have an anger management prob...

geez, misty has now revealed her dark life...so sad, so young...
    Was Misty on tonight? Or are you meaning they revealed it tonight
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 am

Mish wrote:Did everyone leave us?
    Noone was on all night just earlier was Nana Kaci, and, Grandma
    Sad that our garden has been pruned a bit
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 am

I know Dy...will everyone come back? I just realized the time, I was out and now it's after 11 on Est coast...

Sorry, I was meaning revealed...that they mentioned Misty claiming to have been molested by Joe at age 13.
    Geraldo is right that someone like Misty could of been sleeping deep from alcohol ?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 am

If Ron goes over and beats up his neighbor after Misty's cousins beats her up for throwing Joe under the bus, then the gang is going to come and beat up Ron for Geraldo asked him on live TV if he was a drug informant, then I am going to go over there and use glue removal on Ron's sisiter's bangs !
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:13 am

Mish wrote:I know Dy...will everyone come back? I just realized the time, I was out and now it's after 11 on Est coast...

Sorry, I was meaning revealed...that they mentioned Misty claiming to have been molested by Joe at age 13.
    Geraldo is right that someone like Misty could of been sleeping deep from alcohol ?
    Oh yeah and they threw in Jeremy Miller of molesting her too!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 am

Ribbon wrote:If Ron goes over and beats up his neighbor after Misty's cousins beats her up for throwing Joe under the bus, then the gang is going to come and beat up Ron for Geraldo asked him on live TV if he was a drug informant, then I am going to go over there and use glue removal on Ron's sisiter's bangs !

ROFLMAO! Good grief she must have used a whole jar of hair paste yesterday...their all a trip!

Something I was thinking...what if a person was at the house visiting with Misty and they gave her something that knocked her out so she wouldn't awaken while they slipped Haleigh out the door...
    But then sahe did get up for whichever reason she claimed today.
    Kim Guilfoy didn't even mention Misty, she's on Ron...

I member Kim said in the very beginning of Anthony saga..."the whole family LYING!"
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 am

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:If Ron goes over and beats up his neighbor after Misty's cousins beats her up for throwing Joe under the bus, then the gang is going to come and beat up Ron for Geraldo asked him on live TV if he was a drug informant, then I am going to go over there and use glue removal on Ron's sisiter's bangs !

ROFLMAO! Good grief she must have used a whole jar of hair paste yesterday...their all a trip!

Something I was thinking...what if a person was at the house visiting with Misty and they gave her something that knocked her out so she wouldn't awaken while they slipped Haleigh out the door...
    But then sahe did get up for whichever reason she claimed today.
    Kim Guilfoy didn't even mention Misty, she's on Ron...

I member Kim said in the very beginning of Anthony saga..."the whole family LYING!"

Shels it just doesn't ad up. For Those tow to say they heard Ron say at the vigil he was 75 % sure of who took her, then I am sure the police have been there done that and are looking for the 25% of who might have took her. Back to Misty, points to her somehow if she was drugged or not she is somehow involved and knows who was there. There were rumors that Ron had kicked her out before, she came back and then that weekend 6th, 7th, 8th, she went on a binge and missing for 3 days he found her brought her home Monday picked up Haleigh at school and the went to work. Wat story to beleive? I am sure LE and FBI are frustrated.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 am

Tot Mom confession “imminent”, says Vegas
    by derekclontz

Copyright (c) Derek Clontz/4-Page Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony will break down and admit to the murder of daughter Caylee “sometime within the next three months” with the confession likely coming “within the next five days,” gambling experts in Las Vegas, Nevada, report.

“This is one of the hottest bets going,” said a bookie who specializes in wagering on the outcome of criminal cases, elections and other news events.

“Just about everybody sees her fessing up within three to four months, and most see her spilling the beans within the next three to four days.”

Other wagers associated with the Anthony case:

- Will the death penalty come into play?

- What was the cause of death - asphixiation, poisoning, chloroform … or something else?

- What day, precisely, was tragic Caylee killed?

Said a second bookie. “I see $30 to $40 million being bet on the case. Not the Super Bowl or NCAA Basketball, but the cash certainly is flowing.”
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 am

Sniped from show
    Ron said: he and Haleigh had "AN AGREEMENT" (!!!) He knew how to spank her the way the dept of chidren and family services says he can...

I can't belive that statement! Sure wish I saw and heard it and full interview to be able to see his gestures, posture, tone of his voice when he was talking to Geraldo
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 am

You can win a nifty $50.00 picking the day alleged baby killer Casey Anthony will crack - and admit she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in cold blood.

No purchase is necessary. All you have to do is pick the day, month and year Anthony, 23, of Orlando, Florida, will confess.

In the event of a tie, all correct entries will be placed in a box. A blindfolded judge will choose the winner by reaching in and pulling one entry out.

Submit entries through our comment box on this blog. Hurry!

The way things are going with serious circumstantial evidence against her piling up, Anthony might stop her lying and tell the truth at any minute.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am

Mish wrote:Tot Mom confession “imminent”, says Vegas
    by derekclontz

Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony will break down and admit to the murder of daughter Caylee “sometime within the next three months” with the confession likely coming “within the next five days,” gambling experts in Las Vegas, Nevada, report.

“This is one of the hottest bets going,” said a bookie who specializes in wagering on the outcome of criminal cases, elections and other news events.

“Just about everybody sees her fessing up within three to four months, and most see her spilling the beans within the next three to four days.”

- What was the cause of death - asphixiation, poisoning, chloroform … or something else?

Said a second bookie. “I see $30 to $40 million being bet on the case. Not the Super Bowl or NCAA Basketball, but the cash certainly is flowing.”

Get out! She has become a wild card? or a dip chip? That is too much,
    I bet "NOT" She will never confess what do you think?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 am

Ribbon wrote:Sniped from show
    Ron said: he and Haleigh had "AN AGREEMENT" (!!!) He knew how to spank her the way the dept of chidren and family services says he can...

I can't belive that statement! Sure wish I saw and heard it and full interview to be able to see his gestures, posture, tone of his voice when he was talking to Geraldo

I look forward to watch geraldo beginning later...But if ron was being monitored by social services...I believe that...I worked with a drama girl and she told me that they teach you that you can only spank with "open" hand on butt area...and if the child tells anyone that the parent hit any other way...child welfare will be there in a heart beat and take the child while investigated...LOL, that girl I knew had that happen when her son told the school that her beau punched him on the head...it ended up that the beau threw a donut at him...LOL
    Her kids were finally removed from her and she was fired FINALLY! She tried to burn her house down, I think to kill the kids...she drove me to take anxiety pills...she was an awesome phlebotomist...the owner of the lab would not intervene with the b.s., anyways it was a time from hell.
    Sorry for going off on that...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:36 am

Ribbon wrote:
    by derekclontz

Casey Anthony

I do not think so either...but nice to know the case is exploited and many know she killed her. Baez can take that to the bank!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 am

Mish wrote:

I look forward to watch geraldo beginning later...But if ron was being monitored by social services...I believe that...I worked with a drama girl and she told me that they teach you that you can only spank with "open" hand on butt area...and if the child tells anyone that the parent hit any other way...child welfare will be there in a heart beat and take the child while investigated...LOL, that girl I knew had that happen when her son told the school that her beau punched him on the head...it ended up that the beau threw a donut at him...LOL
    Her kids were finally removed from her and she was fired FINALLY! She tried to burn her house down, I think to kill the kids...she drove me to take anxiety pills...she was an awesome phlebotomist...the owner of the lab would not intervene with the b.s., anyways it was a time from hell.
    Holy Cinnimon Stick! lol
    I think when the Cummings and the Sheffields get signed up for The Jerry Springer Show we should also ad your ex co worker, or is she is jail?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 am

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    by derekclontz

Casey Anthony

I do not think so either...but nice to know the case is exploited and many know she killed her. Baez can take that to the bank!
    Too funny so it doesn't always happen in Vegas....
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am

I haven't watched GR yet.

Guess who listed 202 Green as their address in 2007? A sex pred named Lane. Seems now he has moved but his parents were recently arrested on old charges - mom an out of state warrant, dad a contempt charge. Hmmm.

You know Ron lies - his response to everything is "they are lying". "Where do you get this stuff?" How about from his mother?

The Tenn cuz was cleared.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:44 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:

Holy Cinnimon Stick! lol
    I think when the Cummings and the Sheffields get signed up for The Jerry Springer Show we should also ad your ex co worker, or is she is jail?

ROFLMAO!!!! OHHHH sheet.. I'm tellin you. LOL I had to really medicate & meditate myself every morning or I would have been in jail Dy. She'd tell me about going to Target at her lunch hour and steal...while I covered her butt...Nobody would do anything...so to keep my job and sanity I had to ask my Doc for help...LOL...they were in the same bldg as the lab she worked so I think the Doc understood my issues.......LOL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 am

tazebell wrote:I haven't watched GR yet.

Guess who listed 202 Green as their address in 2007? A sex pred named Lane. Seems now he has moved but his parents were recently arrested on old charges - mom an out of state warrant, dad a contempt charge. Hmmm.

You know Ron lies - his response to everything is "they are lying". "Where do you get this stuff?" How about from his mother?

Ron needs to fess up IF he knows anything...
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 am

question:

If Casey confesses, and the case doesn't go to trial - how does the law prohibiting legal teams from profiting from their stories play out?

As I understand it, attorneys can't profit from the story of representing a client unless client is found not guilty (or - is it prohibited if found guilty?) Anyway- if she confesses, wonder if this is falls under that same law, if it doesn't go to trial. Probably sound stupid don't I? I am just thinking what does Casey have to gain or lose by confessing? That was one aspect I was looking at- how some money can be made. I am assuming her confession would bar her from making money but does that provision prevent her from writing a book? Isn't it just that she can't make money? What if she writes a book and has all proceeds go to something like a "casey sunshine" fund?

Do you think I should go take a nap? ha
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am

tazebell wrote:I haven't watched GR yet.

Gees and the plot thickens.... Brandon and Joe are going to be on the war path.........

I need to find my way to bed, I realize just now how exhausted I am!

And so the sex offenders is 45 and not 44? should we ad Chad who is going to marry his step sister?
    OMG! My mind feels crazy Taze and Mish!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am

So Ron told 2 differnet people that he knew 75% of who has his child????

And Geraldo told the maternal grandma that ron seemed to be very tired or on something...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:54 am

If Ron has 75% of an idea then why isn't he confessing???????
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 am

:cyclops: :face: Who in the world uses the percentage of 75 anyway? guess in that county they do..... Boy am I tired!
    My eyes are 88 pecent close, my legs 10 percent numb and my brain working at 2 percent!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 am

tazebell wrote:question:

If Casey confesses, and the case doesn't go to trial - how does the law prohibiting legal teams from profiting from their stories play out?

As I understand it, attorneys can't profit from the story of representing a client unless client is found not guilty (or - is it prohibited if found guilty?) Anyway- if she confesses, wonder if this is falls under that same law, if it doesn't go to trial. Probably sound stupid don't I? I am just thinking what does Casey have to gain or lose by confessing? That was one aspect I was looking at- how some money can be made. I am assuming her confession would bar her from making money but does that provision prevent her from writing a book? Isn't it just that she can't make money? What if she writes a book and has all proceeds go to something like a "casey sunshine" fund?

Do you think I should go take a nap? ha

Gosh not stupid at all...but yea what would she have to gain either way...I don't think she'll ever confess...will always blame Nanny & Jesse.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 am

lol were both thinking of that 75 lol
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

Ribbon wrote::cyclops: :face: Who in the world uses the percentage of 75 anyway? guess in that county they do..... Boy am I tired!
    My eyes are 88 pecent close, my legs 10 percent numb and my brain working at 2 percent!

You better get some rest lady...LOL 75%...like in a backwards sorta way...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 am

Sleep Good night Taze and Shels, I am hitting the hay.
    Hope to see you both tomorrow
    Rest well
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am

Nite sweet dreams Dy...gonna find my way here soon...after lurking around...lol

see ya tomorrow....75% sure!!!
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:20 am

Ribbon wrote::cyclops: :face: Who in the world uses the percentage of 75 anyway? guess in that county they do..... Boy am I tired!

Who uses 75% anyway? I am guessing somebody that thinks a "C" average is the top grade?

I will join you on the other numbers, the eyes, the legs, the brain - altho I am in such a fog I was seeing the breakdown crosseyed. I first thought it said "my eyes are working at 2%, my brain is 10% numb and legs are 88% closed."

I am trying to read at that Grund thread, boy there are just some mean people there. DUH really showing his rear. Somebody mentioned something Grund said on his latest myspace, but both sites are running so slow, and something kept misfiring on chrome - i get this message that something on the page isn't responding and I can kill page or wait. (I have to be careful where I say that, I once pointed that out in a blogtv room, asking for tech help really, and some snarks said I was saying I wanted to kill the guy who was broadcasting - seriously, I think there are two types of trolls: either teens causing havoc or jealous women who want to own the room and it's owner)anyway, when I choose to kill, then I get this black screen with a message that says "Oh Snap". Please - I grew tired of that when Raven Simone said that all the time - apparently teenie boopers dictate how these things are programmed.

sorry. so I haven't gotten the gist of the latest arguments but it seems grund thinks duh works for anthonys. duh says paddy is working with grund.

you all rem how duh started out on grund from the beginning- before we even knew who he was really? he had his myspace info and was saying that maybe they had taken the baby to georgia. looking back, what do you all think?

see you all in the morning. who is hosting the oscar party tomorrow? what should I bring? don't forget, we have to wear out red-carpet finest!

ciao
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 am

friends who care 3180472347_605723e42f

Supposed to surprise us with a skit w/Beyonce...................
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 am

So Tazzy I caught the whole geraldo...75%...the Cummings got pretty defensive, ey?
    Ron's momma was pullin a Cindy attitude...
    Talk about cat fights gonna go on, hope Geraldo's protecting somebody.
    I feel for these people loosing their child, but stop lying Ron....stood there and blatantly
    lied to Geraldo on air about his records with the law...notice that's when momma got mad.;(

Going to sleep now...ahhh it's pretty late...drank that carmel thingy too late!

Many of you will be waking up real soon...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 am

friends who care Goodmorn
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 am

friends who care Good_morning
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:58 am

friends who care Lookingforcoffeegz9
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 am

just started watching GR

first off, I do believe RC took correspondence courses from the "Susan Smith School of Grieving Parents" - those same fake cries and you gotta love that last comment. GR "do you believe Haliegh is still alive?" RC "Yes, I will always believe she is until they bring her to me" Not till she comes home- till they bring her to him. He already knows. Maybe it's subconscious that he realizes most likely what has happened but he comes off as a real bad ass all up in GR's face.

And that family of his- old toothless red faced shaggy beared brimmed hat daddy was gonna whoop GR's behind right after the mamma did. That is a hate filled family there -way too defensive.

They should have known how GR forged that relationship with Jessica Lunford's father - he could have been a huge ally of this punk ass kid. I don't think I like that side very much. Also, and this is JMO, people say it's not his fault, he was at work, whatever - but as the parent charged with her care, he was responsible for making sure those kids were safe.

Again, these are just the feelings I am getting from this news show with Geraldo - maybe tomorrow I will see something to change my mind. One thing tho, from the get go, RC and MC standing there with their closed eyes and fake tears - I can hear it so very well "You mamma loves you" - so said Susan Smith.
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 am

Mish wrote:friends who care 3180472347_605723e42f
    Supposed to surprise us with a skit w/Beyonce...................

Don't tease me. Oh, such a hot man, singing a song I love to groove to - it gets in your head and you can't turn it off. All the Single Ladies All the Single Ladies If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it . . .
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:11 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:Did everyone leave us?
    Noone was on all night just earlier was Nana Kaci, and, Grandma
    Sad that our garden has been pruned a bit

I'm sorry I left so abruptly, everyone. It is rude of me to leave without letting you know. I got involved in laundry and a movie, and forgot to come back to say
    'Good night' to ya'll. Please forgive me. We are all still around, just have other things that we must attend to from time to time.
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 am

Feb 22, Sunday. Today's flower is the Amaryllis meaning pride.

Sound the bright red trumpets and wave the victory pennant to herald the arrival of, well maybe we should be quietly piping a little red flute - see, we're not exactly too sure who is arriving. It could be Amaryllis, the flower named after the shepherd girl, or it could be that 'knight star', Hippeastrum, who, confusingly, also goes by the name Amaryllis.

Attributed to Amaryllis is the concept of pride (gallant and knightly), timidity (et in arcadia ego) and splendid beauty (could be said of a pastoral or a plucky person).

Both Amaryllis and Hippeastrum are in the Amaryllidaceae family. And, to add to the confusion, Amaryllis is usually called the Belladonna lily or Naked lady, while if you asked almost anyone for an Amaryllis they'd hand over the bright red (or perhaps white, or even pink) showy blooms of the gorgeous South American native, Hippeastrum.

Amaryllis is a monotypic (only one species) genus of plant also known as the Belladonna Lily or naked ladies. Adding to the name confusion, some bulbs of other species with a similar growth and flowering pattern are also sometimes called by another common name for this plant, "naked ladies", even though those species have their own more widely used and accepted common names, such as the Resurrection Lily (Lycoris squamigera). We call the ones we have 'Magic Lillies'. A friend gave some decades ago to my dad from a house way over in the hollers of West Virginia. I am never not amazed when I see the blooms jump up from no where in late Summer.

It is often confused with Hippeastrum, a flowering bulb commonly sold in the winter months as 'ready to bloom for the holidays'. These indoor flowering bulbs belong the the allied genus Hippeastrum despite what the box says. Funny, I my aunt just called to tell me the most beautiful blooms had erupted from the amaryllis I gave her for Christmas.

Good for giving to: A rightfully arrogant fairytale hero/ine.

Great Amaryllises in literature:

You are ice and fire,
    The touch of you burns my hands like snow.
    You are cold and flame.
    You are the crimson of amaryllis,
    The silver of moon-touched magnolias.
    When I am with you,
    My heart is a frozen pond
    Gleaming with agitated torches
    ~ from 'Opal' by Amy Lowell

http://www.usna.usda.gov/graphics/usna/Gardens/faqs/H_AmouretteMed.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/78/NakedLadies.jpg/180px-NakedLadies.jpg
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:36 am

I can't seem to stay logged in here - it took me a while to get the flower up, and in the meanwhile I lost my log, so to speak. Also, I have selected 'log me on automatically' but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:25 am

Mish wrote:friends who care Goodmorn

lol I'm awake!
    Grandma I did the same thing last night, went food shopping late and then went to the Christmas tree Shop a bargain store where I lost myslef in there for a good hour. Glad the freezer was going inside my car with all the groceries.
    Taze and Mish, wish I had watched the whole Geraldo circus but now it seems a lot of heads are turning and finger pointing towars Ron. Now that Misty is with her family wonder if she will do the 180% dance and blame Ron 75% for what happened. The ending of this story for Haleigh sits with me as another horrifc tragedy for another young beautiful child.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 am

Police Follow Tips In Day 12 Of Haleigh Investigation

Putnam Co. Sheriff Says Girlfriend's Cousin Not Suspect

POSTED: 8:23 pm EST February 21, 2009
    UPDATED: 8:36 pm EST February 21, 2009
    Saturday afternoon, Dick Schauland, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said that cousin has been interviewed in Tennessee. Schauland said the cousin is not a suspect or person of interest in the case.

The hours of searching are adding up. Schauland said the department has accumulated more than 4,700 man hours by air, ground and water searches, 4,050 hours from volunteers like Equusearch and the community, and 1,126 hours from investigators alone.

"The cost is not what's important," Schauland said. "Right now, a 5-year-old girl is missing."

Saturday afternoon there was no ground search conducted. There will not be a press conference held on Sunday.

A former FBI profiler said the search for Haleigh is a two-track investigation.

Appearing on the "Today" show Saturday morning, Clint Van Zandt said track one is taking investigators outside of the house and looking into whether a stranger took Haleigh. But Van Zandt said track two is keeping authorities inside the house.

"One family member said a fight had taken place between Ron, the biological father, and Joe, the cousin, where Ron says, 'No, that didn't take place,'" Van Zandt said. "Evidently a gun disappeared from the house and it was found in a ditch later."

Van Zandt said, typically, investigators try to rule out immediate family as suspects first before branching outside of the home. But he said, in this case, it appears that authorities are looking at both at the same time.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 am

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498127,00.html
    Missing Florida Girl's Dad: I 'Never' Hit My Child
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 am

Hi Dy, Sorry I missed you, Misty and Taz last night. I was on earlier and checked back at 9 and again close to 10, but no one was here. I decided to copy some songs to my IPOD while watching TV and didn't check back after that.
    Hope your having a great day!!! How's Daley doing??? Haven't seen her on here since yesterday morning.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:25 am

I'm going to venture out in the white Cheet and go to my Mom's in a half hour, but I'll be back early this afternoon.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Morning everyone....It is a peaceful day here.....no company (thank God)....Mom and I need a down day around here.....we are just relaxing.....the sun is out and we are not freezing....tomorrow I will have to rake and do some trimming on the plants here....ugh....Hope you all have a great day....the race starts at 5:00 for all you racing lovers...lol....Mom and I are watching the Oscars tonight....not my fav but Mom likes it....anyway I will BBL...Hugs!!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:16 pm

tazebell wrote:I can't seem to stay logged in here - it took me a while to get the flower up, and in the meanwhile I lost my log, so to speak. Also, I have selected 'log me on automatically' but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?
    gOOD dAY tAZZY, i HAVE PROBLEMS LOGGING ON TOO, so I just clicl "favorates", then when I come back to thread, I click on the favorates, and I am in......
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm

friends who care Confused
    I read back on all the stuff on the crazy cummings and family. Now if I was in Appalacia, then this may make sense, but I didn't realize there were so many ignorant people in Florida.
    I have decided that they r all lying, why, I guess to cover all the drug dealings, but meanwhile there is a little girl missing, and I persume dead by now. Junoir should be put in foster home, get kids away from these people or they will become just like them.
    As for betting on KC, lord what has this come to??? This world definately has me scared. So I will go with Dy, she will NEVER confess. She is too selfish, and psychotic to do that.
    I am all excited. I am going to the place Dy works, but where I uesed to work. The ladies there have invited me for dinner. I truely love and miss them, so I am very happy. They are starting to look more normal than those fokes ie, Anthonys' and Cummings' in Florida.
    Anyone on besides little Ol me? Kaci sorry i didn't get on last nite. Got up at 4:30 when son left for Florida, and by 7PM, I was unconscious.....I will be back on earlier tonite, will be with Dy at her job!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content