that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
madinocala
DALEY
Kaci
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 2 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:THINK WE ARE ABOUT TO GET BUMPED AGAIN
    UGH!!!! I hope it is not with me.... Rolling Eyes but it would be my luck if it did...LOL

We'll we won't know it till we hit about page 23 and then boom we will bump and 2-3 pages of this thread will come right along with us.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm

I LIKE THAT IT CARRIES OVER LIKE THE LAST THREE PAGES THAT WAY YOU CAN KIND OF KEEP UP WITH THE TREAD
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:35 pm

madinocala wrote:I LIKE THAT IT CARRIES OVER LIKE THE LAST THREE PAGES THAT WAY YOU CAN KIND OF KEEP UP WITH THE TREAD
    Yeah I like that also....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 9:36 pm

madinocala wrote:I LIKE THAT IT CARRIES OVER LIKE THE LAST THREE PAGES THAT WAY YOU CAN KIND OF KEEP UP WITH THE TREAD

Yeah, it has it's merrits in that respect. We can resume without even skipping a beat, outside of the initial bump...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Has anyone seen Mish tonight? I hope she is ok...I read earlier that she had to take her little girl to Doc....I am worried....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:39 pm

WELL MY DRUGS ARE KICKING MY BUTT SO GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT LOVE YOU ALL HUGS

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Sorry buds, uploads take so long and cant do much during. Ill post the rest tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good, restful night and will see ya'll tomorrow ...........night ya'll!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm

madinocala wrote:WELL MY DRUGS ARE KICKING MY BUTT SO GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT LOVE YOU ALL HUGS
    Nite Mad....see ya tomorrow....sleep well....hugs!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm

dave wrote:Sorry buds, uploads take so long and cant do much during. Ill post the rest tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good, restful night and will see ya'll tomorrow ...........night ya'll!!!

NIGHT DAVE, ALI AN MICHELLE LOVED THE LAUNCH VID THX FOR SHARING
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:41 pm

dave wrote:Sorry buds, uploads take so long and cant do much during. Ill post the rest tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good, restful night and will see ya'll tomorrow ...........night ya'll!!!
    Nite guys...sleep well...Hugs!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 9:41 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Has anyone seen Mish tonight? I hope she is ok...I read earlier that she had to take her little girl to Doc....I am worried....

I was wondering the very same thing Sis.. Thought she would be here by now. Hope she is alright too and her daughter...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Nite Dave, Mad and Nanna - Hope you all sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow. I'm going to bed myself for the night.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Kaci wrote:Nite Dave, Mad and Nanna - Hope you all sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow. I'm going to bed myself for the night.
    Well this is an odd thing for me to do.....I get to turn off the lights tonight....see everyone tomorrow...Hugs!!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue May 12, 2009 5:57 am

madinocala wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:TeHe! Too cute, Dy!

Oh, guys! I had a terrible time getting myself dressed and ready for work this am! Too scary! I finally made, though and was in pain all day (rated at least 8 3/4). Called doc, have an appt at 4:15 tomorrow afternoon. This stuff is not good, pain all the way up to my elbow ("hellbone", as my kids said when they were little). What the heck ever happened to getting old gracefully? There's no grace in this stuff, I can tell ya that, it is humility! Keep prayin' guys, pray hard! headin' for the lean-back chair... with the ice pack.

GRANDMA PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THE HODGKINS LYMPHOMA HAS RETURNED I START CHEMO NEXT WEEK SO PRAY THEY CAN GET IT TO GO BACK INTO REMISSION I HAVE BEEN IN REMISSION FOR FOUR YEARS UNTIL NOW I AM NOT GIVING UP THO I AM GONNA FIGHT THIS AGAIN WITH ALL I HAVE ALSO I HAVE FOUND A 1997 DUTCHMAN FIFTHWHEEL RV 39 FT 2 BEDROOM BATH AN A HALF THE MASTER BEDROOM HAD A LEAK IN IT AN ROTTED OUT TWO WALLS AN CEILING SO THAT HAS TO BE REDONE BUT REST OF THE RV IS EXCELLENT IT HAS A SUPERSLIDE MOUT IN LIVING DINING AREA AN 20 FT ROLL OUT AWNING IN FRONT I CAN GET THIS FOR 800.00 SO PLEASE PRAYER GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME MY RV CAUGHT FIRE THE OTHER DAY SO I AM NOW SCARED OF THE WIRING IN IT. LOVE YOU ALL AN PLEASE PRAYER FOR THE CANCER TO GO BACK IN REMISSION QUICKLY

I am praying, Mad. My daughter is in remission 11 years from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Just don't forget where your strength comes from, ok? I will pray incessantly for you. I am also praying about the RV.

Didn't sleep much last night, hand/wrist and now elbow hurting so badly. I'm going to work, not sure how much actual work I'll be doing, but I'm going. Thanks for all of your prayers!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 am

Good Morning to all on the crew of Atl;antis (meaning us) and heres hoping that this is going to be a fantastic day for all!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 am

Mish, everyone is worried about you!!! Hope that it was just a busy day for you, and that you and yours are OK!!! Love ya, and hope to hear from you!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 12, 2009 8:09 am

friends who care - Page 2 Butterfly20For Ali!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 12, 2009 8:11 am

friends who care - Page 2 SpcShipCatMad the speed demon!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 am

friends who care - Page 2 SpaceShipTripI guess we will haave some adventures in our ship today, gang!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Howdy! How the heck is everybody doing? Life has been so crazy, this morning I said I AM going to go on the board...nothing will stop me...need to read back a little...

It's hot here in Cali....but nice...still hauling brush...will probably take all summer & fall to whack and rid of all needed...makes me exercise I reckon...

Going to read up...don't even know what is going on...did casey get sentenced yet? HAHA

HUGS!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 12:13 pm

dave wrote:OK, heres the video.........I hope. You can hear Michelle and Ali in the background. Was really cool! Starts slow but keep watching, it is working , just the sky and bald mans head at first.
    Wow what intense power! That was soooooo cool! Great video Commander 10-4
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Great video Davey!! How far do live from there?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 12:19 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-video-interview-former-inmate-reveals-day-casey-anthony-had-be
    Thomas, who was incarcerated under her married name Teri Narsesian, was a fellow inmate, serving a 30-day sentence for a probation violation on a bad check conviction. Yet she was housed in an area where she could clearly see Casey the day she got the news about the death penalty.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
    George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday

Hal Boedeker
    11:28 AM EDT, May 12, 2009

Larry King teased last night to George and Cindy Anthony's appearance on his CNN show on Wednesday. "A lot of traffic on our blog about it," King said. He asked viewers to take part in the conversation at CNN.com/LarryKing
    Article:
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...4012840.column
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Very Happy Shels read post#38 page 19. Your a brave woman! lol
    Hobbling on your foot for the hubble!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 pm

ready for the bump and nap time ~ catch you later!
    Glad your okay Shels!... everyone was worried about you and Lyssie
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Ribbon wrote:Shuttle Atlantis blasts off on last Hubble mission

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – Space shuttle Atlantis and a crew of seven thundered away Monday on one last flight to the Hubble Space Telescope, setting off on an extraordinarily ambitious repair mission that NASA hopes will lift the celebrated observatory to new scientific heights.

Atlantis rose from its seaside pad about 2 p.m. and arced out over the Atlantic, ducking through clouds. The Hubble was directly overhead, 350 miles up.

Another shuttle, Grandma, was on a nearby launch pad, primed for a rescue mission if one is needed.

After seven months of delay, the astronauts were anxious to get started on the complicated, riskier-than-usual job at Hubble.

Hubble scientists Dale and Mish and manager Mother Dottie were excited.

"Let's launch Atlantis," commander David Yeager said just before lift off.

"Enjoy the ride, pal," replied launch director Ali Flanary.

Five spacewalks will be needed to accomplish everything. The work is so tricky and intricate that two of the repairmen are Hubble veterans, Deanna Mooney and Sue Peeters. Peeters, the chief repair woman, is making an unprecedented third trip to the telescope. Yeager, the commander, also has previously flown to the telescope.

We'll give it our best," Yeager said.

Corrective lenses were installed in 1993 during what NASA's science mission chief, Dale Burnham, calls "the miracle in space mission."

Grandma, the rescue ship, is ready to lift off within a week to save the six men and one woman aboard Atlantis. It will remain on standby, Mish is the second woman on standby to help navigate the rescue ship and jump through space onto Atlantis to help with the rescue as needed.
    Mad Flash will stay on the control board and communicate with The space Shuttle experts.

A Hardy task is now in full motion.until Atlantis heads back home on May 22.
    "Live Long and Prosper" From, Spock

UUUHHHH!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Ribbon wrote:ready for the bump and nap time ~ catch you later!
    Glad your okay Shels!... everyone was worried about you and Lyssie

Thanks! Lyss just had a physical at Dr.'s yesterday for kg enrollment.

And got home to one drama after another...little spilt milks here & there, LOL

Love ya! See ya later sweets!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Ribbon wrote:http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-video-interview-former-inmate-reveals-day-casey-anthony-had-be
    Thomas, who was incarcerated under her married name Teri Narsesian, was a fellow inmate, serving a 30-day sentence for a probation violation on a bad check conviction. Yet she was housed in an area where she could clearly see Casey the day she got the news about the death penalty.

WOW!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Pup is not feeling good...gotta call vet appt., lord, I hope he doesn't have parvo!

Puked all over sofa...got the covers in the wash...uggggg!!! they needed washed though anyways.

thinkin it's just the heat.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 pm

ok, signing off, will try to be on later evening...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Oh Mishy, I hope Cesar will be OK!!!
    I love everyone here, and for them most part I did more than usual today, and didn't take nap, I get too confused taking naps, anyway, planted hydrangas, and mulched garden, felt good about that tho it was hard...just imagine, a fat lady lying down on ground digging holes for plants, and u got me.
    I heard dogs barking at school bus, came into bedrm, and the canapy bed that I saved for was totallu distroyed, it obviously did not make me happy, and concidering an operation on their vioce box, and they r outside until I have calmed down. I am too tired to deal with it!
    I probably won't be here tonite, and friend of mine is calling me during AI, and I will be asleep sortly after that. I am very tired, and just want to relax..I hope u will all understand, u all make me laugh when I don't want to, and make me feel loved when I don't feel I deserve it, but tonite, I have to just hang with myself and space out a bit. thanks for understanding!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue May 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi All - Just dropping in to say hey.. Hope everyone had a good day today.
    Mish - So good to hear you are alright. We were worried about you.
    Grandma - So sorry the pain has travel up to your elbow as well now. I hope you see doctor soon about it.
    Doc - Yay you don't have to work tonight, so I don't have to play secretary for ya LOL..
    Lil Bud - Perfectly understandable that you need a night off tonight. We all need that at times. Hope your doing alright and hope you had a good day.
    Sis, Bro, Ali, Mad, Somebody and Tazzy - Hope you all had a great day too and hope to see all of you tonight.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue May 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Ribbon wrote:http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-video-interview-former-inmate-reveals-day-casey-anthony-had-be

Wow Doc - That was something to listen to. Thanks for sharing it.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 6:42 pm

DALEY wrote:Oh Mishy, I hope Cesar will be OK!!!
    I love everyone here, and for them most part I did more than usual today, and didn't take nap, I get too confused taking naps, anyway, planted hydrangas, and mulched garden, felt good about that tho it was hard...just imagine, a fat lady lying down on ground digging holes for plants, and u got me.
    I heard dogs barking at school bus, came into bedrm, and the canapy bed that I saved for was totallu distroyed, it obviously did not make me happy, and concidering an operation on their vioce box, and they r outside until I have calmed down. I am too tired to deal with it!
    I probably won't be here tonite, and friend of mine is calling me during AI, and I will be asleep sortly after that. I am very tired, and just want to relax..I hope u will all understand, u all make me laugh when I don't want to, and make me feel loved when I don't feel I deserve it, but tonite, I have to just hang with myself and space out a bit. thanks for understanding!

Daley, i'm sure cesar is ok, he hasn't puked today, a little off but all in all fine...got his appt. for next Tues. for vaccines & check~up...and then the manhood fixed.

I think he ate too much grass & leaves yesterday to be honest...kids sat with him in yard while me & edwin hacked limbs...so hopefully that was the problem...vet said to think of parvo last...i am easy to think negative & assume the worst a lot...=(

You have a good evening...so proud of your day...your canopy came down a while back, huh?
    Take it easy friend...see ya tomorrow... flower
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 6:45 pm

hey suzi! how are ya? hope you're having good weather!

Did you you figure out a privacy fence?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 6:46 pm

lookis like nobody is here now...will check back in a while, need a power nap...if anyone will allow it in my household...LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue May 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Mish wrote:hey suzi! how are ya? hope you're having good weather!

Hi Mish, Weather has been pretty good past couple of days. Rain coming in for all day tomorrow into the evening. It's alright thought, cause have had any to speak of for a while.

Have privacy fence picked out and told neighbor about it Sunday, when they wanted to use my back yard to clean their pool cover off. Told them they could, but they better do it soon, because I was putting a privacy fence up. She was a little shocked, but after explaining things a bit, she understood. Well atleast they know now and it won't just be slapped in without them knowing upfront. Just have to coordinate a time with my brother to do it.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue May 12, 2009 7:31 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Fullscreencapture56200983607AMbmp

Striking resemblence!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm

did we bump?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 12, 2009 8:03 pm

friend is over just got back from helping my friend with her horse, got in and Logan bit AJ on the nose. I knew it would happen sooner or later, he is constantly nagging Logan and jumping on his face. Well now I need to apply more cold wash cloth. Cam is going to have a fit and he is on his way home right now! Wish me luck!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Kaci wrote:friends who care - Page 2 Fullscreencapture56200983607AMbmp

Striking resemblence!!

ROFLMAO! oh yeeeeaaaa!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Ribbon wrote:friend is over just got back from helping my friend with her horse, got in and Logan bit AJ on the nose. I knew it would happen sooner or later, he is constantly nagging Logan and jumping on his face. Well now I need to apply more cold wash cloth. Cam is going to have a fit and he is on his way home right now! Wish me luck!

Oh sheet Dy!! Good Luck!! Now Logan is dog or horse? I can't keep all straight...

Hope baby is ok...poor A.J. =((((
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:did we bump?

don't think yet???
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:hey suzi! how are ya? hope you're having good weather!

Hi Mish, Weather has been pretty good past couple of days. Rain coming in for all day tomorrow into the evening. It's alright thought, cause have had any to speak of for a while.

Have privacy fence picked out and told neighbor about it Sunday, when they wanted to use my back yard to clean their pool cover off. Told them they could, but they better do it soon, because I was putting a privacy fence up. She was a little shocked, but after explaining things a bit, she understood. Well atleast they know now and it won't just be slapped in without them knowing upfront. Just have to coordinate a time with my brother to do it.

oh good...atleast you all are cordial...my neighbors all have things up their butts except for one side, father & son are the sweetest!
    other side...I can't even look at them...a~holes! For no reason, just are. But who cares!

Anyways, I am so happy to hear things are all coming in order...you seem to be very together...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Dy, wondering about A.J.

will check again later...
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey ladies, anyone here? I need to read back, but see the neighbor stuff here... I have great ones for the most part. Elderly though and it would be nice to have kids my little one's age... but still. The lady on one side calls us about 5 times a day. She's super nice but it's a little much. The older folks on the other side are from New England and keep to themselves. Thought they hated us but they are actually really so nice. Make the little one gifts and are so grateful for the least little thing we do for them. I know they don't like our dogs... and they probably don't like that they are twice our age but still manage to keep their yard nice while ours grows to our knees before we cut the lawn... and still they are nice. Lucky us. We did have an issue where they weren't crazy about our fence when we first moved in, but we needed it for the dogs, so whatta ya do?

Hope everyone is well, have missed you but I have not been online too much. Just checked email in fact! Is everyone here doing OK? Mad?
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Tue May 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:friend is over just got back from helping my friend with her horse, got in and Logan bit AJ on the nose. I knew it would happen sooner or later, he is constantly nagging Logan and jumping on his face. Well now I need to apply more cold wash cloth. Cam is going to have a fit and he is on his way home right now! Wish me luck!

Oh yikes! Good luck, hope everyone is OK!

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:10 am

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 2 Butterfly20For Ali!
    Thank you Daley! flower
    Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was busy typing letters and getting paperwork ready to fax to the gal that is taking care of the bank end of the short sale on my home....jeez they want everything except a note from your mother lol!
    I hope you're feeling better this morning.

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:11 am

friends who care - Page 2 111

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content