that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
madinocala
DALEY
Kaci
8 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Thu May 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Just read back posts
    Oh Daley tough week for you, things will get better when they have the right diagnosis, but still want you to win that home! Does it have a barn? Very Happy
    Ali good monning to you and now good afternoon! :)
    Mad sounds like your having a busy and fun day. bounce
    Shels love that the new DA's name is Lyon, how appropriate! friends who care - Page 20 538437
    Okay chore time for me..... slightly tired .....and cold it's 49 degrees and cloudy brrrrrrrr
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 28, 2009 5:02 pm

FYI
    I got a call from Dale a bit ago and she received a call from the kennel to say her collie "Silver" was urinating pure blood. Dale was rushing over to pick both dogs up and bring him to vets.

Noone is here so signing off
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm home, and Silver is home, thank God!! It happened so fast, and I ran out the door so fast, and went into a complete anxiety attack! Got silver and Bell ( they had only given Bell her bath, they were there since 9AM, and it was 4PM) Rushed Siolver to vets. the head vet, the one that owns the place checked Silver out, and I did see drops of blood. He had exray to see if they were gall stones, he checked to see if groomer clipped him , but nothing....the only thing they came up with is that Silver caused this with stress...STRESS! , Silver has been groomed by me all his life, I just don't get it! Also Bell has mats all over her...they bathed BEFORE they brushed her out, toally wrong!! so now I am trying to get my vet's groomer to brush her oput for me, have to call at 8AM tomorrow. the grooming cost $120.00, and vets cost me$365.00 with frontline) I am toally broke.
    I have a migraine right now!!
    I can't afford them going into kennel next week when I go back to Layhey, I am toally stressed out too!
    I WILL NEVER take them back to that groomer......there should be no reason for my Silver to get so stressed that he causes bleeding in his urinary track.
    K, I'm done, Ian ate the dinner I had planned, told him he could have one burger, but he hate both, so I am down to scrounging....this day has been the pits!!! I just want out of this day!
    Dy, there is good amount of land at Port St. Lucie, I just want to go away, I'm tired, stressed, and lonely...I don't have a family to help me out, and that just really bothers me.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 28, 2009 5:59 pm

DALEY wrote:I'm home, and Silver is home, thank God!! It happened so fast, and I ran out the door so fast, and went into a complete anxiety attack! Got silver and Bell ( they had only given Bell her bath, they were there since 9AM, and it was 4PM) Rushed Siolver to vets. the head vet, the one that owns the place checked Silver out, and I did see drops of blood. He had exray to see if they were gall stones, he checked to see if groomer clipped him , but nothing....the only thing they came up with is that Silver caused this with stress...STRESS! , Silver has been groomed by me all his life, I just don't get it! Also Bell has mats all over her...they bathed BEFORE they brushed her out, toally wrong!! so now I am trying to get my vet's groomer to brush her oput for me, have to call at 8AM tomorrow. the grooming cost $120.00, and vets cost me$365.00 with frontline) I am toally broke.
    I have a migraine right now!!
    I can't afford them going into kennel next week when I go back to Layhey, I am toally stressed out too!
    I WILL NEVER take them back to that groomer......there should be no reason for my Silver to get so stressed that he causes bleeding in his urinary track.
    K, I'm done, Ian ate the dinner I had planned, told him he could have one burger, but he hate both, so I am down to scrounging....this day has been the pits!!! I just want out of this day!
    Dy, there is good amount of land at Port St. Lucie, I just want to go away, I'm tired, stressed, and lonely...I don't have a family to help me out, and that just really bothers me.

Hi Daley - Wow you have had one bad day girl!! So sorry to hear Silver got so stressed at groomer. Never heard of a dog losing blood in urine from being stressed, but a vet would know much better than I would. That was really nice and very thoughtful of Ian to eat your dinner on top of his own and leave you with nothing, that pig Ian. Hang in there lil bud. Tomorrow is a brand new day and hopefully it will be a much better one for ya. Love ya lil bud.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Ribbon wrote:Casey Anthony Arrives In Court
    [url=http://www.wesh.com/video/19589412/index.html
    http://www.wesh.com/video/19589412/index.html[/quote[/url]]

Hi Dy - Hope your doing well today. Thanks for all the links you posted.
    As Mishy said Casey's butt really grew in size. I wanted to climb through the screen and chop her hair off so she would quit messing with it. Also Cindy did look like she had been crying and still perhaps was, since she kept wiping her nose. Maybe she just had allergies or a cold though?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Mish wrote:wow, casey's got quite the rump...and cindy looked like she'd been crying for hours.
    is she worried???

Hi Mish - Sounds like you had a busy day ahead of you from prior post. Hope it all went well and you had a good day. I agree with you on Casey and Cindy.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi to De, Ali, Dave, Mad, Grandma, Somebody and Tazzy. Hope all of you are doing well and had a great day. Grandma - Sure hope your wrists are feeling much better these days. Love ya all.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu May 28, 2009 6:29 pm

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
    Introducing Andrea Lyon, Casey Anthony's newest lawyer

Casey Anthony's defense team added a death-certified attorney to team, and it's DePaul University law professor Andrea Lyon

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-052809,0,3393018.story
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Good evening!
    Dale so glad Silver is okay
    Hi Kaci
    Looks like a slow night here
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 pm

nite
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm

I guess I missed everybody. Fell asleep after talking to Dy, just woke up! do I feel weird, like it should be Friday morn or something.....
    I think I know something the kennel people will not admit to, just now I let dogs out into yard, usually they just galump down stairs to their yard, but poor Silver couldn't go down the stairs, he was scared. he tried, so I got to bottom of satirs and had to coax him down, it took a full 5 minutes...the poor guy was so scared, he had to have fallen like off the grooming table...dog's worse fears are of heighths. he relieved himself, and is in now resting peacefully...there is no way he is going back to a kennel!
    well, thats my big news, I guess I will try to go back to bed, and pray tomorrow is a better day! headache is gone!
    Good nite friends ( geez, I sound like NG)
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 am

OMG!! Daley i am so upset about Silver. That's horrible that he might have fallen at the kennel...I am thinkin about him.
    It breaks my heart to think he wasn't safe with the kennel and had such a scare...Please give him a hug for me. I will pray for him to feel better tomorrow. I hope he is okay from the bleeding. Let us know how he is...what can any of us do?

Love ya!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 29, 2009 8:03 am

Mish, wish u weren't so far away.......I was actually awake and kicking at the time u posted, going thro my insomiac period.....9hrs in 2 days..ugg!
    silver slept with me, and his head was on my pillow. He really got stressed out, and now I am mad as hell! I feel like telling those people what I think, but where would it get me. Bell is rittled with mats becasue they bathed her without brushing her out, and now I am calling my vets to see if they can help me with her today...rule number 1, never bathe a dog without brushing first...they tried an easy way out, but i had to pick up Bell the same time I got poor silver.
    Silver is back to his old self, barking at the big yellow bus that picks the kids up for school, no blood so far. He has been put on an antibiotic for safe keeping. I can NEVER bring him back to that kennel, he would be so upset, dogs don't forget!
    Waiting to call vets a little after 8AM for Bell or I will have to attempt to brush her out..ugg!
    I have to find someone to care for dogs when I go to Boston next week, so that will be difficult, but no kennel for my dogs anymore..
    Hope everyone has a great day. Big Bud, I know u r at work, but thanks for ur kind words, and Davey, thanks too. It is so good to know u r there for me these days! Will take pics of the kids after I get Bell brushed, they ARE beautiful!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:03 am

Good morning
    Dale when we talked I did suspect something like that a full bladder or even a fall since he hasn't been on a grooming table since he was a pup. Poor poor guy. Thank goodness your such a wonderful pet owner!
    There is nothing you can do unless they admit he fell or hit himself hard and also never took him out to relieve himself all day long. The last time he peed was probably when you let him out that morning, so that's a long time to hold as well.
    I looked everywhere for answers of of hematuria and found nothing about it being due to stress that anywhere. The puzzling part is why is there no pain in the abdomen. Dehydration and lack of relieving can cause a quick bacterial infection in urinary or genital tracts, Cystitis or called UTI can cause this hematuria. In that case they say hydration is very important to push the infection through.

Okay thats my research on it. Let me know how he is doing okay?
    We will go to Hyannis together next time and do it ourselves there.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

Copied and pasted just in case it disappears ~ a rumor it could be, but interesting reading non the least.
    A Peter posted this 5/27/09

to Lizzie and all:
    Well I"M back and a little dissapointed. I couldn't take notes, but ill do the best I can. the bounty hunter/bailbondsman info is as follows:
    He has an office in St. Cloud. His secretary Dottie is really good friends with Baez's ex secretary.(hence the EX) She told bondsman that I met, that indeed Casey and baez were having sex. (those 8 hr days in his office) Baez secretary quit because of this.
    If the case starts to go bad at trial Casey will reveal this. Witnesses will come forward with this info.
    Baez is stuck. Casey managed to get him where she wants.
    The release of video of Casey when the body of Caylee was located shows Baez with his hand on Caseys backside, his hand looks like it was in her pants in the back, because women have a top & bottom instead of a jumpsuit.When he put his hand on her back thats what hapened.
    He does not want this released. Its not Casey hyperventilating that worries him.
    He got Casey as a client because attys show up at the jail to try to get clients.
    the jail guards inform the inmate; do not to take the first one. Take an atty that you feel will defend you to the best of their ability.
    The first atty was an older man and Casey didnt like him.
    the second atty was a woman and when she spoke with Casey she was appauled, it came down to morals as she felt Casey was guilty.
    The third was Baez and he knew what to say and acted like he cared. Thats who Casey chose, it was HER choice.
    He would not tell me who the old couple is that sends the A's money, but did say it was not Melanie Reiger (sp) group.
    side note: it is this bondsmans opinion that TonE Lazzaro knew Caylee was dead. I asked him why he thought this; he said they were together 24/7 for that period of time. I disagreed with him on that.
    He also told me LP never for a second thought casey would talk when he bonded her out. PUBLICITY only. He knows Lenny personally.

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am

next post from himOriginally Posted by eagleeer
    Peter, have you or your bounty hunter received a subpeona yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagleeer friends who care - Page 20 Viewpost
    Peter, have you or your bounty hunter received a subpeona yet? friends who care - Page 20 Ohmy
    I dont know if your joking or not but I would call what I know as third party hearsay?
    I dont know if this Bail bondsman is telling me the truth or not. I have no reason to think he would lie. I tried to act as if the info was not important to me. I did not tell him I post here, he did not ask.
    I dont have any evidence, just what he told me.

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA_DzEDquTk&feature=sdig&et=1243385206.59

Part 2
    BEAD TRAINING LOL
    When it's a day of drizzle trickling down outside and putting off my errands this is what I do
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 am

http://www.wesh.com/news/19581546/detail.html#
    Land Owner Says He Did Not Remove Caylee Memorial
    The Anthony family's attorney, Brad Conway, told WESH 2 this week he was going to approach the county about cleaning up the site. A source with Orange County told WESH 2 they did not remove the memorial.

Conway said that the Anthonys are glad the memorial site was cleaned up.

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 10:15 am

Bozo once again opening his big trap on The Today Show
    2:45 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEpO4iIktVQ
    some of his words..... holding up as best she can, very brave strong, media frenzy, Ants dissected, communicate via letters, were taking this case dissecting it... so she walk out of jail a free person....
    I am nauseous!

Lyon's who is called The Angel of Death Row taken on 130 death hearings
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 10:18 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 11:02 am

Daley, I am so excited to get here this morning to see how Silver is...I kept thinking about it all last night, and I felt so angry...I just want to go there to the kennel and give them a thing or 2. Forgive me, but not admitting IF anything happened is bad enough...I was scared he was internally injured.
    Hugs & kisses to Silver & Belle from me & Lyssie!!
    Poor babies...I hope the vet can help you get Belle's knots out.
    Love you !!!

Dy, so much info...thank you, keepin me busy! Hope you are rested.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 11:05 am

I HATE when Bozo says "she's holding up the best she can"...Who gives a rats ass!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

Mish wrote:I HATE when Bozo says "she's holding up the best she can"...Who gives a rats ass!!!!
    lol ~ Now that you say that....his gluteous maximus appears to resemble that of a rodent
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 11:34 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:I HATE when Bozo says "she's holding up the best she can"...Who gives a rats ass!!!!
    lol ~ Now that you say that....his gluteous maximus appears to resemble that of a rodent

ROFLMAO!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 11:45 am

friends who care - Page 20 NewBF-1

Give your stress wings and let it fly away.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

As dave would say "Holy crap!" dy the incest thingn is incredable, blow my mind will ya! Now I look at George so differently, he is a fucking pediphile abuser...man, what a family, couldn't write a book like this!
    Well, Silver, new things have come up...they lost silver's urine test, so Silver and I went back to vets early this morn to get it done....
    then home, and tried to groom Bell, it was totally impossible, never seen mats so deap, and dense, I was in tears, and I was so mad I was spitting, so I did call Lake Farm kennels, and with no uncertain words told them how I felt, won't get into it, but Bell is there again being groomed, and no I am not paying for it. Now the owner said she was worried that silver's kidneys were shutting down becasue the last time she saw something like this the dog had lime desease, and his kidneys were shutting down. Ofcourse, I really needed to hear that.
    then just to make myself more nuts took little laptop to Staples ( i have a 2 yr warrenty) becasue it was so slow, well they fixed it, but said it was too small for all the stuff I was doing on it, so dy, I am giving it to u so u can get on thread while at work, and I bought another, bigger laptop. FYI, I can't sit at desk top too long, my legs and back start to scream in pain, but sitting in bed, I can log on to this site.
    anyway, will have to pick up new comp, and Bell sometime this afternoon, may bring the little comp to u then.
    I haven't eaten yet today, and barely have stoppped moving, starting to feel a bit faint, will get back and let everyone know how Bell turned out.
    Dy, ur a miricle worker, to get the stuff on the case like this is so amazing!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Daley, now I'm so more worried about Silver...but why did he start bleeding there & not at home? Does he always pee outside?
    Atleast their fixing Belle...You don't need this stress!!! i hope they apolojized to you, esp. the owner.
    Isn't Dy amazing!!!

I LOVE the new avatar of Silver Daley!!!! Now I can look at him with all the thoughts I'm having about him...
    God, I sound nuts!!! Not sure if I'll be back today...will try my best, but have a terrible headache.
    hugs!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Headache
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm

I am missing where George is pedofile...??? Where is this info?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Daley so generous of you to give me the traveling laptop too big of a giftto accept.
    Is Belle back?
    Reading motions so confusing Bozo filing it night befor good geeee zus

Grunds objection
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19600210/detail.html

Emergency motion Orange Ccounty Atts
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19599941/detail.html
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Mish wrote:I am missing where George is pedofile...??? Where is this info?

Hi Mish - See Dy's post's above #18 and #19. Hope your headache is better.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Cmemorial
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 29, 2009 6:21 pm

hi suzi, thankis so much! hope your day has been good...happy f riday!
    bbl...trying to rid of the mean head pain!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi All - Hope everyone had a great day. I took the afternoon off to get outdoor stuff done. Two coworkers followed me home to pick up the beast for me, so thankfully it's gone. Ran some errands and then power washed side and back of my house. The rest doesn't need it right now. Finnished just before some rain moved in, but now it's gone and sun is back out.

Dy - Hope your day is going well. Thanks for all the links. Haven't checked them all out yet, but making my way through them. The post about AKA Black is interesting for sure as well as the video about the DNA regarding Caylee. Interesting for sure!!!

Daley - Hope your doing better today and Silver/Bell are doing well too. Hope Bell was taken good care of this time at the kennel getting groomed. I wouldn't pay for it either after you had to go to vet with Silver yesterday and then back again there today. If his kidney's were shutting down, he would show signs of being sick as in throwing up. I know, because my dog had kidney problems early last year and was really sick. All they did was put her on a prescription dog food and kidneys are functioning properly now and no problems since then. Hang in there lil bud. Things will get better.

Hi to all the rest and hope your day is going well too.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm

A bobcat! Cards signs everything, thats so sad that they were so priceless and treated like trash just like she was
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Kaci! I knew someone just posted when I tried for it put me in that limbo place with the save and modify thingy! How you doing?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Storyfriends who care - Page 20 TCAGD3XF5CAWQLEZVCAIO396NCASHBM7XCA
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Depo3-1
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content