that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
madinocala
DALEY
Kaci
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:11 pm

DALEY wrote:Lancaster, Cal., 24 yr old mom smothered her 18 month daughter on NG

That is terrible!!!!! That poor little girl!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Lancaster, Cal., 24 yr old mom smothered her 18 month daughter on NG

ng said the similarities between KC and Cal. girl r ere
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm

THX FOR THE VIDEO BRO IT WAS GREAT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

OMG IT IS SCARY TO THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER KC TYPE OUT THERE
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Let me guess, little girl got in the way of her party lifestyle?? Ugg, Irresponsible kids raising kids..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:26 pm

friends who care SpaceCadetCapt. Dave LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Good evening everyone....sorry I am so late...Mad had called me this afternoon and told me his news...after that everything I have touched has been messed up....I know he is going to be ok and Mom and I are going to pray for him...and he knows we are right here if he needs us.
    Dave what a cool video....I hope Ali and Michelle enjoyed the launch...there is nothing like it....my Dad worked for NASA and I think we still have tons of pictures and stuff...it was a beautiful day for it.
    Daley so sorry for you breaking out....ugh....one day you will find out what is going on for sure.
    Dy..we have been missing you too....we will catch up soon.
    Lil Sis...I thot of you last night and I am sure that there wasnt much sleep going on with the Moon on the downhill slide...
    Linda so sorry to hear about your arm...I would take your pain for awhile...I pray that the Doc can give you some relief....
    Mish hope all is well with you...
    ok I think I am done now....lol....Hugs!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 pm

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 pm

HUGS DEANNA I AM LURKING I AM TALKING TO MS NANCY AN POP ON YAHOO RIGHT NOW THEY SAID TO TELL EVERYONE HI
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Good evening everyone....sorry I am so late...Mad had called me this afternoon and told me his news...after that everything I have touched has been messed up....I know he is going to be ok and Mom and I are going to pray for him...and he knows we are right here if he needs us.
    Dave what a cool video....I hope Ali and Michelle enjoyed the launch...there is nothing like it....my Dad worked for NASA and I think we still have tons of pictures and stuff...it was a beautiful day for it.
    Daley so sorry for you breaking out....ugh....one day you will find out what is going on for sure.
    Lil Sis...I thot of you last night and I am sure that there wasnt much sleep going on with the Moon on the downhill slide...
    Linda so sorry to hear about your arm...I would take your pain for awhile...I pray that the Doc can give you some relief....

Hi Veteran Mooney/Sis - Good to see you. Hope you and Mom had a good day. Hmm, if yer breaking everything ya touch, perhaps I better do the repair work on the hubble..
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh, duh, Dy what a funny take on the Launch....Mad and I were on the phone when we read it....I was LOL...all I can say is Thank God Sue is in charge of repairs...LMAO...and I loved the Mad Flash!!!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:33 pm

MUST BE NICE TO GO FROM LIVING IN AN RV TO BEING MULTI MILLIONAIRE
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:36 pm

madinocala wrote:MUST BE NICE TO GO FROM LIVING IN AN RV TO BEING MULTI MILLIONAIRE
    Yep but you know what....The only thing they gained was money (and that is not bad at all) does that really make them rich???? I feel that I am in rich in love and friends and all in all when the day is done I think I might sleep just a little bit better in our little hut here...I know that I am probably happier. JMO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:MUST BE NICE TO GO FROM LIVING IN AN RV TO BEING MULTI MILLIONAIRE
    Yep but you know what....The only thing they gained was money (and that is not bad at all) does that really make them rich???? I feel that I am in rich in love and friends and all in all when the day is done I think I might sleep just a little bit better in our little hut here...I know that I am probably happier. JMO

AMEN TO THAT DEANNA
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:41 pm

friends who care MoonEEEk!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:43 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care MoonEEEk!!

Gee Thanks lil bud... LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Good evening everyone....sorry I am so late...Mad had called me this afternoon and told me his news...after that everything I have touched has been messed up....I know he is going to be ok and Mom and I are going to pray for him...and he knows we are right here if he needs us.

Hi Veteran Mooney/Sis - Good to see you. Hope you and Mom had a good day. Hmm, if yer breaking everything ya touch, perhaps I better do the repair work on the hubble..
    Yep Sis I think you might just need to do the work....I will hold the tools and instructions for ya....LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:48 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Yep Sis I think you might just need to do the work....I will hold the tools and instructions for ya....LOL

Good idea. I bet you hold tools well. If ya drop one though your going after it LOL...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Good idea. I bet you hold tools well. If ya drop one though your going after it LOL...

IF YOU TWO WORK ON IT I AINT RIDING IN IT LOL IT MIGHT BLOW UP
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Message from DY -
    I have to wait until I get home tomorrow to see The Commander's video. Have to grab some more patience to get me through!!!!!!
    Won't do it from here, meaning video Grrrrrrrr
    Hi to Nana and Mom, hope Mom is better tonight.
    Daley thanks for the updates, it's like echolalia here, watching NG too and doing April's Financial Summary.
    Memba those? bet you don't miss them for 1 split second.

Bump Bump yet? am I feeling a little turbulence?Are we ready to dodge all the space junk and meterorites???
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Another from Dy

Tracy, CA– The Dairy Worker who attempted to retrieve the remains of 8 year old Sandra Cantu, Jose Luis Franco, has been rewarded.
    In a last minute decision to not appear publicly, and a in a private ceremony Thursday morning, Franco was presented with $21,643 in reward money for reporting seeing a large black suitcase floating in a dairy farm irrigation ponds where he is employed, on April 6.
    On Wednesday Tracy police issued a press release inviting the media to a public ceremony to honor Franco while he received his reward, but he apparently changed his mind on Thursday morning and opted for a private ceremony.

“He’s an average individual that doesn’t want the spotlight,” said Webb. “He’s very concerned about how this could affect him and his family.”
    Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said during the press conference that “cases involving missing children are very difficult and never easy to solve.”
    The reward was presented on behalf of the Carrington/Sund Foundation.
    Scott Webb, executive of the Carrington/Sund Foundation:

“He still came forward and did not hesitate,” said Scott Webb, executive director of the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation, which publicizes missing persons cases and provides support for the families of missing people. “This signifies how a case can change based on one person’s information — one man’s decision to make the right choice brought closure to a grieving family.”
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Kaci wrote:Message from DY -
    I have to wait until I get home tomorrow to see The Commander's video. Have to grab some more patience to get me through!!!!!!
    Won't do it from here, meaning video Grrrrrrrr
    Hi to Nana and Mom, hope Mom is better tonight.
    Daley thanks for the updates, it's like echolalia here, watching NG too and doing April's Financial Summary.
    Memba those? bet you don't miss them for 1 split second.

Bump Bump yet? am I feeling a little turbulence?Are we ready to dodge all the space junk and meterorites???
    Hey Dy, Sugar and Spice are good....no problems here....love ya and will talk to you soon....hugs
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Well I used to hold tools well but it has been a looooonnnngggg time....ROFLMAO
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

lov u all, but just have the energy to stay on..............I'm a poor specimen of a human being! Sorry, Mad, tons of prayers in ur direction!!!!!!
    Big Bud, have an easy day at work tomorrow, and sleep very well tonite!
    DE, I miss u a bunch
    thanks Capt Dave for fantasic video, like we were all there/
    On this spacey thread, we r a fantastic crew, and the universe is our frontier!!!!
    Oh yes, We have to capture Dy from her space walk!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

IF YOU TWO WORK ON IT I AINT RIDING IN IT LOL IT MIGHT BLOW UP

Well now, there's a load of confidence for ya LOL...

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Uploading a vid of the crowd there, very crowded and very hot today. Sorry Miss Dyan cant see vids
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:56 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

LOL I AINT EVEN GONNA TOUCH THAT ONE I GONNA BE NICE TONIGHT ROFLMFAO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 8:57 pm

DALEY wrote:lov u all, but just have the energy to stay on..............I'm a poor specimen of a human being! Sorry, Mad, tons of prayers in ur direction!!!!!!
    DE, I miss u a bunch
    On this spacey thread, we r a fantastic crew, and the universe is our frontier!!!!

HUGS DALEY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LOVE YA FEEL BETTER SWEETIE
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:58 pm

DALEY wrote:lov u all, but just have the energy to stay on..............I'm a poor specimen of a human being! Sorry, Mad, tons of prayers in ur direction!!!!!!
    DE, I miss u a bunch

Nite lil bud - And I beg your pardon, but you are a Wonderful specimen of a human being.. Sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow. Love ya
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

oops Thanks Mad.... Embarassed ....I love the trailer....Mom and I love the blue that is in it....I think you should try to get a shady spot too if you get it.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

oops Thanks Mad.... Embarassed ....I love the trailer....Mom and I love the blue that is in it....I think you should try to get a shady spot too if you get it.

THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO DEANNA I GOT TO FIND A LOT THAT IS LARGE ENOUGH TO PUT THE SLIDE OUT OUT AN ROLL OUT THE AWNING
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/10/man_caught_stealing_deodorant_from_walgreens.html

this is so funny!

Southern Volusia County

MIMS -- Fire officials in Lake Harney are describing that brush fire as extreme fire behavior with unpredictable winds -- hot temperatures and dangerous conditions.
    It is burning in an area that borders Seminole County to the west and Brevard County to the east.
    The fire has grown to more than 3,000 acres, destroyed four structures and weary firefighters are bracing for more. It is still not fully contained.
    Reinforcements from different parts of Volusia County arrived to help put out a brush firefighters are having a hard time getting a handle on.
    "We're experiencing extreme fire behavior. It's really dry, really hot and this fire is really intense," said Shelley Szafraniec, a spokeswoman for Volusia County Fire Services.
    Two firefighters were hurt Sunday. One suffered smoke inhalation Monday. All are expected to be OK.
    ST. PETERSBURG -- A Florida man who didn’t want to offend became an offender, himself, after he was caught stealing deodorant from a Walgreens.
    Authorities in Pinellas County said Stewart Haven Brown, 51, told them he was concerned about his smell after he was caught stealing two deodorant sticks.
    The deodorants, valued at just under $9, will now cost Brown $2,500 bail for the theft charge, plus another $1,000 for failing to appear in court on a separate DUI charge.

It's letting me post after sitting her for 10 minutes, don't know why but taking full advantage of it
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm

DE, I miss u a bunch
    Daley you are the best!!!!! Mom and I love you...we will catch up soon....Sleep well my friend....Hugs!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Evening Miss Deanna and Miss Dottie! We had a great day today, really something to see! Was hot but worth the wait, we got there around 10:30 and met some people with a shade tent set up and welcomed us on to their little piece of claimed real estate(they got there at 6), very nice couple. they were actually on WESH this morning news for being there so early!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm

WHEN I GET IT SET UP AN GET THE AWNING ROLLED OUT I WANT TO GET ME A GRILL AN PATIO SET TO GO UNDER IT THEN I CAN HAVE FRIENDS OVER FOR A COOKOUT I WILL HAVE ROOM IN IT TO ENTERTAIN
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO DEANNA I GOT TO FIND A LOT THAT IS LARGE ENOUGH TO PUT THE SLIDE OUT OUT AN ROLL OUT THE AWNING
    here in the park or somewhere else....if here in the park you need up on the top side right behind the old house.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm

https://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/cowboy482005_album/

DAVE GO LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF THE NEW FIFTHWHEEL I AM GOING TO BUY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE DAMAGE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM AN WHAT YOU THINK IT WILL COST ME TO COMPLETELY REFRAME THE INSIDE WALLS AN CEILING AN PUT IN NEW PANELING
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Dy - So glad you are able to post now!! Wahoo....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

here in the park or somewhere else....if here in the park you need up on the top side right behind the old house.

GONNA TALK TO MIKE TOMORROW SEE WHERE I CAN GET
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

dave wrote:Uploading a vid of the crowd there, very crowded and very hot today. Sorry Miss Dyan cant see vids
    patience isn't my middle name.
    Cap'em, this computer has given up the block fro some reason....but still no video...first thing I do when I get home tomorrow.
    Glad your day brought astonishment!!!! not admonishment! Gees, okay letting me post then page goes flying up and dpwn, it's crqzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

dave wrote:

Evening Miss Deanna and Miss Dottie! We had a great day today, really something to see! Was hot but worth the wait, we got there around 10:30 and met some people with a shade tent set up and welcomed us on to their little piece of claimed real estate(they got there at 6), very nice couple. they were actually on WESH this morning news for being there so early!
    How cool is that!!!!! Mom, Judy and I looked for you on the news today but didn't see ya....LOL....Mom said that wasn't right Michelle was too cute not to be on TV....Grandma was upset....LOL....So glad you all had a great time...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm

HUGS DY GLAD YOU GO TO POST NOW
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

BRB GOT THE MUNCHIES LIKE I NEED MORE JUNK FOOD
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:10 pm

madinocala wrote:HUGS DY GLAD YOU GO TO POST NOW
    Mad do you still have to go to Doc wednesday?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

YEA STILL GOT APPT TO SEE THE STOMACH SURGEON BUT I KNOW NOW THEY ARENT GONNA TAKE GALL BLADDER OUT
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

YEA STILL GOT APPT TO SEE THE STOMACH SURGEON BUT I KNOW NOW THEY ARENT GONNA TAKE GALL BLADDER OUT
    You do know that Mom and I are here for you don't you??? No matter what is going on with the neighbors....and however you handle that with them is good for me...just so you try to stay out of the middle. You have enough right now to worry about without that crap.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

All - Dy is having problems posting again on thread. Must have been a one time deal.. She's going to get working on her paperwork for rest of the night.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

You do know that Mom and I are here for you don't you??? No matter what is going on with the neighbors....and however you handle that with them is good for me...just so you try to stay out of the middle. You have enough right now to worry about without that crap.

I AM NOT GONNA LET THEM GET ME DOWN HUN I KNOW U AN MOM ARE THERE AN I LOVE YOU BOTH FOR IT TOO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 9:25 pm

THINK WE ARE ABOUT TO GET BUMPED AGAIN
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon May 11, 2009 9:28 pm

madinocala wrote:THINK WE ARE ABOUT TO GET BUMPED AGAIN
    UGH!!!! I hope it is not with me.... Rolling Eyes but it would be my luck if it did...LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content