that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Ribbon
DALEY
madinocala
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 10 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Good afternoon all! Just got back from flea market, bought lots of fresh fruit.....blueberries,strawberries,bananas, fresh corn, asperagus and a pineapple. gonna grill some ribeyes this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day, very nice here today.
    interesting article
    http://www.ocala.com/article/20090419/articles/904191019&tc=yahoo
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Kaci wrote:Good Afternoon All - Hope everyone is having a good day.
    It's cloudy and rainy here today, so it's gonna be an indoor day for me. Visited with my Mom for a while this morning and now it's time to start laundry and get ready for another work week. Hope everyone ejoys the day...

It is quite dreary here, too, Kaci. Sinus headache, throbbing... glad there is no race today, I couldn't watch it. Went over to have dinner with the kids and a brief Grandma visit... just gonna veg out for awhile and finish laundry.... doesn't Monday come quick?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi All, It's very warm here, this morning as I walked the pup with my coffee...I was sweating out there...

Monday is supposed to be up in 90's. Very drastic her in the Northern valley. And gets hot as heck, thank goodness no humidity.

Daley, I really enjoyed your videos of your babies! And I am in love with Dude...love how he looks at you...he really loves you too, huh?

Dy, is that your horse? Wow!!!

Hey Grandma, I hope your headache gets better...SOON!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:36 pm

[size=18]Good Afternoon all....Mom and I have had a great day....We sat on the porch some and I watered all the flowers already so that job is done....I went to the store and picked up a couple of things on sale....We are going to have chicken and dressing, sweet potatoes and apples baked, and corn muffins for supper...I am making oatmeal and raisin cookies for desert.....Dave your dinner sounds pretty tasty also and you are right the weather today is very nice....Daley the film of Dude was sooooo cute Mom and I want him....Lol....it was just nice to hear your voice today too...We are missing you and Dy very much.....Lil Sis I do wish I had some of your energy today.....you are alway busy...Lol....Linda I have so enjoyed seeing you posting this weekend....Hope you had a great weekend and got rested up for another week of work...I pray this special project is going well....Dy hope you don't work to hard tonight and have time for a little visit....Ali I guessed right about Michelle wanting to go shoe shopping...LOL....I always miss Mish on the weekends but so very proud that she is the wonderful mother and wife that she is....If we had more Moms like Mish I am sure there would be a lot less kids missing...I am proud to call all of you my friends...I love all of you....Hugs....BBL [/size]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Davey, gee, I want some of that dinner, weird, but with Ian staying away from me, I just want to make dinner or anything.
    Mish, the persian/ Dude is a very unuasual cat. i never had one before. i was told they have above average intellegence, and believe me he has. he comes when he is called. Stops his mischief for awhile when i ask, and he looks as if he understands everything i say. ( I talk a lot to my pets) Those big persian eyes look very ndeeply into one's soul. His hair is growing back, and he has so much energy. When i first got him, he just sat in my lap, I think he was sick when I got him. He has this one birdy that chirps, and he plays with it all day, but right now he is playing with some paper I feft on the floor. The girls ( female cats) don't know what to make of him still.
    It is cold now onthe Cape but the forsithius and daffidils are popping out, first sign of spring..yea! Soon my house plants will go out on the deck (no jokes about decks) I have an enormous ficus tree that takes up my 10 ft. slider in kitchen, and I can't wait until he goes out, and I get sun in my kitchen again. Ficus loves it outside, gets very big in summer, and in winter sheds, but is still BIG! Had windows open yesterday and the before yesterday, nice fresh air..love it! Walked the dogs this morning in the field, it was chilly, but felt very good.
    Big buddy, I was asleep, napping with the collies this afternoon, get back in touch with me please.
    Linda, can't u take something for those headaches, Dy gets them too..ugg! i occassionally get migrains, after I have had a anxious situation, so luckily it isn't too often.;
    I have to organize my bedrm, been procrastinating....it is also where I do my art work, play on computer, keep my cloths, and sleep, so a lot goes on in here, it is also the pets' bedrm too. I am so confused in here now, got to do something...ugg!
    Dy, if u log on here during work, notice I sent some videos on your latham email, so the girls could see the Dude, and the dogs. I know MK will love it!!!!
    Well, going to try and muster up some energy for this room...BBL
    PS De, where r u?
    Also, I tried to email Tazzy, and got no response, now I am worried, going to try and find her address, and go via snail mail, her comp. might not be working....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:05 pm

friends who care - Page 10 DudeandBellDude and Bell, they play together!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Just popped in to let ya'll know the headache is much better! Thank YOU, Lord. I don't have them often and they don't usually last long, but they are painfull and very disruptive of my life. Make my vision blurred and stuff. I know that many of you suffer with sinusitis, living so close to the woods is lovely, but not so for my allergies. I will stay in and watch the trees green up from a distance. Landlord says they have lots of people wanting my little corner of the woods. I told him that I ain't movin' until the Lord takes me Home.

I've got the last load of laundry in the dryer; I will need to iron a few things, but not today. I've gotten a lot done this weekend and I feel pretty good about that.

Project is going well, I think it was Mish that asked. I am working on Phase II of it and it is going better than the start of Phase I. Phase I was a learning process but the kinks are out and there ain't no looking back!

Guess I'll see what's on the noise box. Have a great evening everyone! Love ya's!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:59 pm

friends who care - Page 10 Im_AloneWhere is everybody????
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi All - Wow, what a day today!!!

Grandma - Good to hear your headache is feeling better. I'm gettin the same kind of weather you are right now.. My last load of laundry in dryer yay!!!

Daley - Loved the pics of your Bell and Dude.. Dude sporting new outfit I see.. They are both beautiful and I love their coloring.

Sis and Mom - Good to hear you two are doing well and that you had a nice day..

Mish - Where ya been hiding girl?? Good to see you were on today.

Dy - Hope you had a nice day and things are going well at work for ya.

Ali and Dave - Hope all is going well with both of you.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Sound of waves for Dy...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Is it a slow nite????? wish haleigh was found, no news about that lately.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi Daley, No one's avatar is showng the thread looks different , maybe because I am on work's computer?
    Anyway been going full speed since I got here. Will check my personal and work mail shortly ,. Eveyone is having some good hardy food tonight lol
    Hope to catch everyone later. Back to work! Razz cheers
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hi Daley, No one's avatar is showng the thread looks different , maybe because I am on work's computer?
    Anyway been going full speed since I got here. Will check my personal and work mail shortly ,. Eveyone is having some good hardy food tonight lol
    Yum, I want a Hardy meal too!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:55 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Hi Daley, No one's avatar is showng the thread looks different , maybe because I am on work's computer?
    Yum, I want a Hardy meal too!

Me too!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Dy, not sure why, but I had the same problem earlier. After logging on later in the day, poof, they were all there again. Hope work is going well for ya tonight.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Hey peeps....It is strange that Dy said she can't see anyone's avatar....I have been like that for about a week now....Wassup with that Daley????? It makes me sad that I can't see the avatars.....I am here for a little while...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm

[quote="Kaci"][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg[/url]

Time for a tune...[/quote]

Hiya Sis...you sure have been a busy person today....LOL

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:21 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey peeps....It is strange that Dy said she can't see anyone's avatar....I have been like that for about a week now....Wassup with that Daley????? It makes me sad that I can't see the avatars.....I am here for a little while...

Hi Sis - How are ya?? I had that prob earlier but rebooting comp took care of it. I can see everyone's avitars again. Hope you and Mom had a good day!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 pm

De, I will do my best to find out whats happening...haven;t had problems myself
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Mad called late this afternoon....he said that the nurse said he is no better....said when the nurse comes tomorrow he will probably wind up going to the hospital and be admitted....he said he would call me and let me know....He didn't sound good this afternoon...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:52 pm

:face: I scared to reboot works computer, not sure if were suppose to do that. I will log off and on again and see what happens. I can't tell who is on~ s
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:59 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 10 Im_AloneWhere is everybody????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Sorry everyone, but I lost the internet while trying to find out what is wrong, and both computers r acting strenge. I think I have u all this time, but will go back to admin, and see again if I can help.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 pm

DALEY wrote:Sorry everyone, but I lost the internet while trying to find out what is wrong, and both computers r acting strenge. I think I have u all this time, but will go back to admin, and see again if I can help.

I can't even access my personal email account, and...nothing from you Daley in my Latham email??Very strange huh? Well I will log off soon if on one comes on.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm

:| FYI ~ I even rebooted like Ms brown said to try, no change
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:25 pm

good to see everyone...daley, dude is so unique...i am very facinated by him, how long have you had him?
    i once had a black & white persian similar, he kept hanging out underneath a bush at my bdrm window, so i named him bushy.
    he had some awful hairballs, so i had him all fixed up and he was a pefect cat until a neighbor moved across the street and she fell in love with him...i had another cat, so i let her keep bushy...she spoiled him rotten...even wiped his rear with baby wipes...lol
    he loved it so i felt good for the lonely lady she was...she made a time schedule for everything...the time of day she'd vaccuum, dust, you name it...she was a trip alright.

well, it's after 6 and it's still hot...went everywhere today...my little alyssa turns 5 on the 29th, so she is being spoiled even more so now...=)
    her daddy is going to make a cake made from scratch...this will be interesting, usually i am the baker and he is the cook...never met a filipino baker...lol

i am curious if tazzy decided to not be with us here anymore.=(
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey it just all came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daley what did you do????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Sorry everyone, but I lost the internet while trying to find out what is wrong, and both computers r acting strenge. I think I have u all this time, but will go back to admin, and see again if I can help.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 pm

the avatars are back but they are in their own new column way to the right ! llol
    just wouldn't me edit this had to try it 2x's until it let me, something is bizarre here

i

Last edited by Ribbon on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 pm

when I go to post it hesitates and says "administration Panel" what's that all about? Well it's almost fixed lol
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 pm

I enabled the avatars, don't know why they unabled themselves..I also made Dy and kaci dual administrators with me, so when i am not around they can go to admin and fix it..OK?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm

[quote="Mish"]good to see everyone...daley, dude is so unique...i am very facinated by him, how long have you had him?
    i once had a black & white persian similar, he kept hanging out underneath a bush at my bdrm window, so i named him bushy.
    he had some awful hairballs, so i had him all fixed up and he was a pefect cat until a neighbor moved across the street and she fell in love with him...i had another cat, so i let her keep bushy...she spoiled him rotten...even wiped his rear with baby wipes...lol
    he loved it so i felt good for the lonely lady she was...she made a time schedule for everything...the time of day she'd vaccuum, dust, you name it...she was a trip alright.

well, it's after 6 and it's still hot...went everywhere today...my little alyssa turns 5 on the 29th, so she is being spoiled even more so now...=)
    her daddy is going to make a cake made from scratch...this will be interesting, usually i am the baker and he is the cook...never met a filipino baker...lol

i am curious if tazzy decided to not be with us here anymore.=([/quote]

Hey Mish....just thot I would say hello....both of your children are so very beautiful....I have some pics of some flowers that are in the yard...would you like to see? I have missed you this weekend....love ya...Hugs!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Ribbon wrote:when I go to post it hesitates and says "administration Panel" what's that all about? Well it's almost fixed lol
    check admin, I made u an administrator too
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 pm

DALEY wrote:I enabled the avatars, don't know why they unabled themselves..I also made Dy and kaci dual administrators with me, so when i am not around they can go to admin and fix it..OK?
    Do you see where the Avatars ened up though?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:33 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:when I go to post it hesitates and says "administration Panel" what's that all about? Well it's almost fixed lol
    check admin, I made u an administrator too
    I don't know how to do stuff like that! I need a training lol
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:33 pm

[quote="DALEY"]I enabled the avatars, don't know why they unabled themselves..I also made Dy and kaci dual administrators with me, so when i am not around they can go to admin and fix it..OK?[/quote]

Sorry but I have no avatars.....I have rebooted, log out,logged back in....refreshed...still no Avatars....sigh
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Mish wrote:good to see everyone...daley, dude is so unique...i am very facinated by him, how long have you had him?

i am curious if tazzy decided to not be with us here anymore.=(

Hey Mish....just thot I would say hello....both of your children are so very beautiful....I have some pics of some flowers that are in the yard...would you like to see? I have missed you this weekend....love ya...Hugs!!!!

hey sweet nana!! missed you too...had to supervise the chainsaw this weekend...lol
    i would LOVE to see your flowers!! i actually had to have some solitude today walking around the nursey...just bought 1 little 4" sage hot lip.
    didn't know they had such small ones...found a cutest little pot for it 50% off...makes it even cuter for the price! LOL
    thanks nana for complimenting my little ones...
    i sure hope mad isn't too bad off...wish him well when you speak with him please.
    luv n hugs!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:I enabled the avatars, don't know why they unabled themselves..I also made Dy and kaci dual administrators with me, so when i am not around they can go to admin and fix it..OK?

Sorry but I have no avatars.....I have rebooted, log out,logged back in....refreshed...still no Avatars....sigh

I'm not sure what is going on yet??? I can see everyone's avitars fine and only had a brief moment earlier today where I couldn't see them. Everything now looks perfectly fine on my side..
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I have no problem with seeing avatars or anything...knock on wood!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I may have goofed again..geez, I hate being admin, anyway to answer De, A friend who bred persians decided to get out of the business, and he was gving away a few. i got Dude. he was a mess in the beginning. He really wasn't active, and the matts drove me nuts which I am sure will happen again) but I think he had ring warm when I got him, and now he is well, and quite the funny little guy, plays with the dogs too. runs up to them while they r lying down, then scurts off and the dogs feel compelled to chase him.
    Then he goes under something and they can't reach him, and Silver and Bell start to whine, it really is funny tp watch. Dude is so smart, and when u talk to him, he looks right into your eyes and u get the feeling he understands everything.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

BB, need to cook some potatoes for my little man...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 pm

De, I just don't understand...I enabled the avatars, maybe u have to do another one, I can see urs, everyones...just don't get it.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

De, u have to re-post a new avatar. I can't see ur's...it has to do with u I think
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Daley, I love the way all of your animals get along in the house together...they have a good life!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Mish wrote:I have no problem with seeing avatars or anything...knock on wood!!

Hi Mish, Good to see ya... I'm not having probs either, but did ealier today. I think it is something more with the site itself and not settings..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Big Bud, u can get on administration too, and check. I've done all I can, and it looks good from my point of view, just don't get it, as usual, Lil bud is confused.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Mish wrote:Daley, I love the way all of your animals get along in the house together...they have a good life!
    Thanks Mish, I have a good life thanks to them!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content