that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Ribbon
DALEY
madinocala
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:49 pm

DALEY wrote:Linda, can I use some of ur signature?

Yes, indeed, you surely may! Anyone who wants to can use it...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Hello all.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 20 Catdjanyone here?

Hi Dy, Your pics today had me ROFLMAO.. That kitty reminded me of this tune..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_IE_eXyTQ
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all.

Hi Nana - How are ya?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:...went to the doctor today, my left wrist (I am right-handed, thank God) has been causing me some kind of terrific pain. I've got two lumps on it, now, so I thought I better let Frankie check it out. He thinks it is arthritis and put me on steroids. I can't use it, I tell ya. It is really hurting me; got an ice thingy on it and took some ibupropen; hope it helps.

Love ya'll!

Hi Grandma, So sorry to hear about your wrist. I hope it gets to feeling better soon. It's always nice to see ya here when we can.. How is your Sister doing? I'm still praying for her.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Nana - How are ya?
    Hiya Sis...had a busy day....hope yours was a good one...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Hi Nana - How are ya?
    Hiya Sis...had a busy day....hope yours was a good one...

Mine was fine. Weather has been depressing passed few days, but it is improving. You get a couple nice days and then right back to winter temps. Mother nature really teases you here this time of year. We were in mid 30's -40's all week and Friday supposed to be 80. It not is only hard on your system, but also gets depressing with it changing to cold crummy weather after having a few nice days.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, I guess everyone watching AI or NG tonight? Hope everyone had a nice day. Later All.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

hmmmm 2 nights in a row and no one here.....I hope and pray that it is just that Spring is here and everyone is getting their yards done and spending time with their family....I hope that "Our" little family here is not falling apart..... :( If I have hurt someone's feelings please let me know so that we can talk and fix whatever I have done....Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 pm

I am here...where is everyone????

Still can't forget Adam's performance...
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Was hoping that perhaps tonight I was not too late to see you guys, but I guess I am. Mish, thanks for saying you missed me... are you OK now? Worried.
    Nana, of course you have not offended, everyone loves you! Grandma, hello! Dale, did you recover your password, or are you still Dude? Hi to Ali, Dave, Ribbon, Mad, everyone else. Has Taz been back? I Missed you guys.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:20 pm

otb_someone wrote:Was hoping that perhaps tonight I was not too late to see you guys, but I guess I am. Mish, thanks for saying you missed me... are you OK now? Worried.
    Nana, of course you have not offended, everyone loves you! Grandma, hello! Dale, did you recover your password, or are you still Dude? Hi to Ali, Dave, Ribbon, Mad, everyone else. Has Taz been back? I Missed you guys.

Somebody - How are ya?? Good to see you...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Mish wrote:I am here...where is everyone????

Still can't forget Adam's performance...

No idea where everyone is Mish?? Guess everyone has things to do.
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi KACI! How are you, woman? Has spring come your way yet? I hope so. I think it's here in VA but I have been in upstate NY the past week. Wasn't too bad up there either but not as much is growing yet.
    Mish, are you feeling better? I love seeing how you change your pics to show different of your family members. You must be so proud, they are all gorgeous!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi Somebody! been awhile!
    Hi Ms Brown!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm

My son is moving bab in for the summer so I had to empty 2 rooms and closets. Boy did I make a mess! Had to keep running up and down flights of stairs with heavy boxes etc.It's almost done, that's why i wasn't here earlier
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hi Somebody! been awhile!
    Hi Ms Brown!
    Hey, lady how are you? I've tried to catch up, but tell me what I have missed!
    Hey on that link somebody provided about Huckaby, someone said that the reason she was in the hospital for "internal bleeding" while the little girl was missing was because she swallowed exacto knife blades! WTF? Geez...
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Ribbon wrote:My son is moving bab in for the summer so I had to empty 2 rooms and closets. Boy did I make a mess! Had to keep running up and down flights of stairs with heavy boxes etc.It's almost done, that's why i wasn't here earlier
    Wow, is this a good thing? Till a new lease starts or school or something? What will you do with the stuff from the rooms/closets? Just askin cause I am perpetually trying to figure out where to put stuff... I have no garage... ugh. I can't just get rid of stuff, I need a way station or something to just get it out in order to sort the wheat from the chaff, KWIM?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:37 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Hi Somebody! been awhile!
    Hi Ms Brown!
    Hey, lady how are you? I've tried to catch up, but tell me what I have missed!
    Hey on that link somebody provided about Huckaby, someone said that the reason she was in the hospital for "internal bleeding" while the little girl was missing was because she swallowed exacto knife blades! WTF? Geez...

Unbelievable huh! Especially since she wasn't esperienced as a sword swallower in some circus. She is crazy coupled with a rapist and arsonist, and the worst a murderer
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:My son is moving bab in for the summer so I had to empty 2 rooms and closets. Boy did I make a mess! Had to keep running up and down flights of stairs with heavy boxes etc.It's almost done, that's why i wasn't here earlier
    Wow, is this a good thing? Till a new lease starts or school or something? What will you do with the stuff from the rooms/closets? Just askin cause I am perpetually trying to figure out where to put stuff... I have no garage... ugh. I can't just get rid of stuff, I need a way station or something to just get it out in order to sort the wheat from the chaff, KWIM?
    basement , attic and in the middle of my bedroom. I have to make space in my bedroom now for I have to move this computer and desk from the den to there. It's never ending. I had all this space and now it's cramped.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 pm

cheers Somebody, what is your first name, always been driving me nuts not to know and now I have you cornered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hi KACI! How are you, woman? Has spring come your way yet? I hope so. I think it's here in VA but I have been in upstate NY the past week. Wasn't too bad up there either but not as much is growing yet.
    Mish, are you feeling better? I love seeing how you change your pics to show different of your family members. You must be so proud, they are all gorgeous!

Somebody, Spring is trying to come here, but we keep getting a teaser day here where it's warm n sunny and the right back to more Winter type weather (cloudy, cold rain/snow). How's about you? How are you doing and what was going on in NY? Just so ya know, were going to bump soon to a different site. This page will only go up to approx 991 posts and we are very close to it (within 30 + posts).
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 pm

It was just my daughter and I living in a 4 bedroom home with 2 bedrooms empty so we filled it up and had the whole run of the house, it's sad now to have to compress the space
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:cheers Somebody, what is your first name, always been driving me nuts not to know and now I have you cornered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's Jamie!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm

David Archuletta is on AI and he sucks

Last edited by Ribbon on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi OTB_S! so good to see you...wondered what happened to ya...hope all is well for you & family.
    I hope we see Tazzy again.

Sitting here watching some trial case on a Dateline show...it made me think , if G & C are so sure casey is innocent, then WTH aren't they out there searching for who killed their grandbaby?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

So Dy, AJ will be residing with you now...YAY!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Kaci wrote:
    otb_someone wrote:Hi KACI! How are you, woman? Has spring come your way yet? I hope so. I think it's here in VA but I have been in upstate NY the past week. Wasn't too bad up there either but not as much is growing yet.

Somebody, Spring is trying to come here, but we keep getting a teaser day here where it's warm n sunny and the right back to more Winter type weather (cloudy, cold rain/snow). How's about you? How are you doing and what was going on in NY? Just so ya know, were going to bump soon to a different site. This page will only go up to approx 991 posts and we are very close to it (within 30 + posts).
    Shoot, wow, a totally different site or one within this same area? Please make sure I know, Grandma and Dale and probably others have my email addy and they are free to share it with you guys. The reason I don't come here during the day is that I don't like to go to sites that I need to log into from work. With the little one I can't always get in here till later at night so that's where I have been and all. Daughter and I were visiting a sister in NY. It was nice but a looong trip there and back. How is your mom?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 pm

lol Hi Shels aren;t they looking for someone named Zanny, well DC is watching someone in Puerto Rico, isn't that what they said to Mitnick, that is about 5'7'', has straight white teeth and did I forget to mention she's a 10?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Jamie is a wonderful name!

Anook goes home however you spell it
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Hmmmm, I just rcv'd email from Merker...how'd SHE get my email???
    Sent a prayer request for Yomomma, apparently she has cancer, called it an alien.
    said the husband told cuz they have to do radiation & it doesn't look good...

I feel very sorry for her, but merker & I NEVER exchnaged email...

Last edited by Mish on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Mish wrote:Hi OTB_S! so good to see you...wondered what happened to ya...hope all is well for you & family.

Sitting here watching some trial case on a Dateline show...it made me think , if G & C are so sure casey is innocent, then WTH aren't they out there searching for who killed their grandbaby?

It's all a cover up JMO Mish... They lost one person already and don't want to lose another.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Shoot, wow, a totally different site or one within this same area? Please make sure I know, Grandma and Dale and probably others have my email addy and they are free to share it with you guys. The reason I don't come here during the day is that I don't like to go to sites that I need to log into from work. With the little one I can't always get in here till later at night so that's where I have been and all. Daughter and I were visiting a sister in NY. It was nice but a looong trip there and back. How is your mom?
    It's the same forum just a new thread, they limit our posts to 1000 by the thread
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Ribbon wrote:lol Hi Shels aren;t they looking for someone named Zanny, well DC is watching someone in Puerto Rico, isn't that what they said to Mitnick, that is about 5'7'', has straight white teeth and did I forget to mention she's a 10?

Sheet!!! They are talking smack...and I don't buy that Cindy contemplated suicide when back then until Caylee's remains were found & confirmed that she was ALIVE.
    They are just for pity...and I also think that they feel like assholes after they acted up in the depo.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:lol Hi Shels aren;t they looking for someone named Zanny, well DC is watching someone in Puerto Rico, isn't that what they said to Mitnick, that is about 5'7'', has straight white teeth and did I forget to mention she's a 10?

Sheet!!! They are talking smack...and I don't buy that Cindy contemplated suicide when back then until Caylee's remains were found & confirmed that she was ALIVE.
    They are just for pity...and I also think that they feel like assholes after they acted up in the depo.
    you hit the nail with George's hammer!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Hi OTB_S! so good to see you...wondered what happened to ya...hope all is well for you & family.

It's all a cover up JMO Mish... They lost one person already and don't want to lose another.
    I agree Suzi, I just get aggravated at them for all the lies.....even after Casey is found guilty in court, they will sing the same songs...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:03 pm

otb_someone wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I understand completely Somebody. I don't log on from work either and during the week it is when I get home. My Mom is doing good, Thanks for asking. It's alway nice to see you when we can.. Hope everything is going well for you and your family..
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh Mish did you see Cindy today talking about her wanting to kill herself....She was just trying to get ppl to feel sorry for her like they did for George....She is pathetic....JMO
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Mish wrote:Hmmmm, I just rcv'd email from Merker...how'd SHE get my email???
    Sent a prayer request for Yomomma, apparently she has cancer, called it an alien.
    said the husband told cuz they have to do radiation & it doesn't look good...

I feel very sorry for her, but merker & I NEVER exchnaged email...

I think Merker and Doodles had all our emails for the massive move to the cookies thread way back when
    That's a shame about about Yomama's health status
    Shels are you feeling better? You had your buds worried here.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Very Happy Hey Jamie....I always felt bad calling you Somebody.... It is good to have a name finally....Good to see you...Hugs!!!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I agree Suzi, I just get aggravated at them for all the lies.....even after Casey is found guilty in court, they will sing the same songs...

We all get aggravated Mish... Did you read the TV guys transcript of the interviews today? He has them pegged, just like we do..

-------

https://garden.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=21
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Bump

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Evening All! May be able to post abit tonight. Miss Dyan, please wish your Gemma The best birthday wishes from me and let her know she is loved vicariously by us all, just as Michelle is! Im sure you had much to do with her recovery, You are a super Lady!

Sorry Dy, that was my post Dave

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content