that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Mish
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

friends who care

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

friends who care - Page 15 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello peeps....hope your day has been good...Mom and I are good...the gypsy's are back with us tonight....LOL....so tired of seeing them....Hugs to all....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:25 pm

http://www.myspace.com/brandon12345b

this is Joe's brother.. oh dear
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:25 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello peeps....hope your day has been good...Mom and I are good...the gypsy's are back with us tonight....LOL....so tired of seeing them....Hugs to all....

HUGS NANA
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Ribbon wrote:http://www.myspace.com/brandon12345b

OH GEEEEZE A REAL WINNER THERE AINT HE
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Brother Josh of brandon
    criminal
    http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=678631

In brandon's myspace he has photos of interest mentions RIP and Cory spelled out in stones
    that whole family is a mess!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 pm

madinocala wrote:

Joe is not much better trust me....Hugs Mad!!! Sorry about the migraine.....hope you get rid of it
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:Brother Josh of brandon
    criminal
    http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=678631

In brandon's myspace he has photos of interest mentions RIP and Cory spelled out in stones
    that whole family is a mess!

ANOTHER WINNER THIS FAMILY HAS A LOT OF REAL WINNERS DONT IT I WATCH HALEIGHS GREAT GRANDMOTHER ON ONE OF THE NEWS INTERVIEWS AN SHE IS A COLD CALCULATING OLD WOMAN ACTS TO ME LIKE SHE AINT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK BUT THEN IS ANY OF THAT BUNCH PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:34 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Joe is not much better trust me....Hugs Mad!!! Sorry about the migraine.....hope you get rid of it

DR CALLED IN SOME FIORICET NANA AN IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING MAYBE BY TOMORROW IT WILL BE GONE
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Flower People!! I have not been able to get on line for quite a while - and what has gone on here? I see a chatbox? and a little different layout? Or is it more of my neurological disturbance?

Can't stay long but wanted to say hello. I have been watching this Haleigh stuff and let me toss a few things out:

What is that hairdo supposed to be? What weave shop did auntie chris stop by?
    Is there anyone who gets married, not nec'y before, but at least at some time - if they have kids?
    How many kids does this daddy have? there is a good article at jacksonville.com "Haleigh's family life unstable from start"2/17 (something screwed up with my addy bar so I can't get a url). For one thing it says daddy met g/f when she was sitting for his son, by another woman. You have to read these comments - there are quite a few and some are very interesting.
    So that night great granny, g/f brother and his kids came to visit. And then there is cousin Joe. No time that I have seen, but after watching a couple of movies-madagascar and one of those w/golden retriever pups - (doesn't that add up to a long time?)g/f puts kids to bed. Wakes up at 3 to find H gone? Or waits till Daddy comes home to tell him H is gone?
    Now, I have to wonder if these visitors ever saw H awake. What shift does this guy work anyway? Trenton Duckett just came to mind. His mother was entertaining guests in the LR, watching a film, when she went in to "find" trenton's window screen cut and the boy gone.
    I have read that g/f daddy kicked her out.
    Now she is saying that that pink shirt was in a pile of laundry right at the back door - same one that was propped open. So abductor stopped to change her shirt?
    I have tons more questions, but will stop for now.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:36 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Dogs
    well, I am going to cuttle up with my dogs, and work on getting rid of this crud!!!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:40 pm

HUGS TAZE THIS FAMILY ARE A BUNCH OF REAL WINNERS AINT THEY I WONDER TOO IF ANYONE ACTUALLY SAW HALEIGH AWAKE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 15 Dogs
    well, I am going to cuttle up with my dogs, and work on getting rid of this crud!!!!!!!

NITE DALEY TAKE CARE MY FRIEND HUGS FEEL BETTER SOON
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Now I did read something Very Very interesting today. Seems Topix has been told by a Texas court to turn over entire threads, IP addresses, user names and all other info related to a case out in Parix TX where an attorney and his wife were charged with sexual abuse in a somewhat sordid case involving a client they were trying to help get out of a bad marriage to a millionaire. They were found not guilty and now are suing for slander - you wouldn't believe the things that were being posted. Names, businesses, addresses - everything about the parties involved on both sides. Then the posters started up calling the atty a pedophile, and on and on. So the lawyer and wife said enough. This is an orchestrated attempt to ridicule us, ruin our businesses and lives, and you don't get to do this. The court said the 1st amend gives us the right to free speech, but not the right to slander anonymously. Topix is going to comply and turn over all the info.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 pm

tazebell wrote:Flower People!! I have not been able to get on line for quite a while - and what has gone on here? I see a chatbox? and a little different layout? Or is it more of my neurological disturbance?

Can't stay long but wanted to say hello. I have been watching this Haleigh stuff and let me toss a few things out:

What is that hairdo supposed to be? What weave shop did auntie chris stop by?
    Is there anyone who gets married, not nec'y before, but at least at some time - if they have kids?
    How many kids does this daddy have? there is a good article at jacksonville.com "Haleigh's family life unstable from start"2/17 (something screwed up with my addy bar so I can't get a url). For one thing it says daddy met g/f when she was sitting for his son, by another woman. You have to read these comments - there are quite a few and some are very interesting.
    So that night great granny, g/f brother and his kids came to visit. And then there is cousin Joe. No time that I have seen, but after watching a couple of movies-madagascar and one of those w/golden retriever pups - (doesn't that add up to a long time?)g/f puts kids to bed. Wakes up at 3 to find H gone? Or waits till Daddy comes home to tell him H is gone?
    Now, I have to wonder if these visitors ever saw H awake. What shift does this guy work anyway? Trenton Duckett just came to mind. His mother was entertaining guests in the LR, watching a film, when she went in to "find" trenton's window screen cut and the boy gone.
    I have read that g/f daddy kicked her out.
    Now she is saying that that pink shirt was in a pile of laundry right at the back door - same one that was propped open. So abductor stopped to change her shirt?
    I have tons more questions, but will stop for now.
    Hi Tazzy, good read with questions...there r much more, and makes this a fricken weird case again.
    no, u r not having nuerological brain dysfunctions, I tried to make site easier to read, we have chat, galleries to put up our pics, alot of good stuff. not staying on too long either, very tired, and as Kaci says, got to get rid of this crud..been sick for almost a week. Hope to see u on more, and I do miss the flower of the day. Nite!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:45 pm

tazebell wrote:Now I did read something Very Very interesting today. Seems Topix has been told by a Texas court to turn over entire threads, IP addresses, user names and all other info related to a case out in Parix TX where an attorney and his wife were charged with sexual abuse in a somewhat sordid case involving a client they were trying to help get out of a bad marriage to a millionaire. They were found not guilty and now are suing for slander - you wouldn't believe the things that were being posted. Names, businesses, addresses - everything about the parties involved on both sides. Then the posters started up calling the atty a pedophile, and on and on. So the lawyer and wife said enough. This is an orchestrated attempt to ridicule us, ruin our businesses and lives, and you don't get to do this. The court said the 1st amend gives us the right to free speech, but not the right to slander anonymously. Topix is going to comply and turn over all the info.
    WHOA!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 pm

So Joe's last name is OverStreet?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Good evening...Dy you here? Nice to see Tazzy...sounds like the story is showing more whackos like the A\'s...
    Haven\'t heard any news yet...can\'t watch Ng now, everyone is controlling the tv\'s...only 4 in the house...go figure!
    Feeling very concerned now about H...with all the \"pimps\" in the picture...so sad....

Visited the garden shops today...didn\'t buy any flowers though...yet! lol
    And went to the animal shelter...geez, there are soo many animals from foreclosures.
    It was nice to see many folks adopting...didn\'t get one again yet...it will happen.
    I wanted a little collie...aww! she was so sweet...but had already been adopted. Many pit bulls...notta!
    Going to lurk around...BB

Last edited by Mish on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

You know the guy never married Haleigh's mom either. I read he wouldn't let her get a driver's license. Her mom bought them a car, and he insisted it be titled in his name. Now this one who dropped out of HS at some point, can't drive either. Not that well educated, if you caught the 911 call when the operator asked what the "numerical" address of the trailer was, she asked what that meant.

Do people really need an earring in their lip?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 15 Dogs
    Nite Daley....Mom and I are sending love and hugs!!!!!!....By the way that hair do is one for the record books....LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

SORRY NANA, DIDN'T KNOW U WERE ON...MISSING U, BUT HAVE TO CRASH
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:48 pm

NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY KACI AND DY
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Dy....We have to find a pic of the Aunt's hair do for my little Sis Sue....OMG that belongs in the hair do hall of fame....LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Mish wrote:Good evening...Dy you here? Nice to see Tazzy...sounds like the story is showing more whackos like the A\'s...
    Haven\'t heard any news yet...can\'t watch Ng now, everyone is controlling the tv\'s...only 4 in the house...go figure!
    Feeling very concerned now about H...with all the \"pimps\" in the picture...so sad....

And went to the animal shelter...geez, there are soo many animals from foreclosures.
    It was nice to see many folks adopting...didn\'t get one again yet...it will happen.
    I wanted a little collie...aww! she was so sweet...but had already been adopted. Many pit bulls...notta!

HUGS MISH GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE TONIGHT
    TAZE THIS WHOLE FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF WEIRDO'S I AM SURPRISED THEY CAN SIGN THEIR NAMES ON THEIR WELFARE CHECKS
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 pm

tazebell wrote:You know the guy never married Haleigh's mom either. I read he wouldn't let her get a driver's license. Her mom bought them a car, and he insisted it be titled in his name. Now this one who dropped out of HS at some point, can't drive either. Not that well educated, if you caught the 911 call when the operator asked what the "numerical" address of the trailer was, she asked what that meant.

TAZZY, THEY R NOT VERY WELL EDUCATED=IGNORANT...BUT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THE LITTLE GIRL IS MISSING.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:52 pm

tazebell wrote:You know the guy never married Haleigh's mom either. I read he wouldn't let her get a driver's license. Her mom bought them a car, and he insisted it be titled in his name. Now this one who dropped out of HS at some point, can't drive either. Not that well educated, if you caught the 911 call when the operator asked what the "numerical" address of the trailer was, she asked what that meant.

I noticed that, she didn't know what numerical was. GEEZ!!!
    I also don't get the earrings in lips either Tazzy...and tongues...
    My older girl had her belly button done for a while, when it was big to do...I just couldn't see the point.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

TAZE IF YOU ASK ME ABOUT THE RING IN THE LIP EVERYONE OF THAT FAMILY NEED A RING THRU BOTH LIPS TO KEEP THEM FROM OPENING THEM CA NEEDS ONE ALSO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Dy....We have to find a pic of the Aunt's hair do for my little Sis Sue....OMG that belongs in the hair do hall of fame....LOL

Lol, don't know what this hair~ do is...I am curious as ever!!!
    DY....pic please!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Mish wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Dy....We have to find a pic of the Aunt's hair do for my little Sis Sue....OMG that belongs in the hair do hall of fame....LOL

DY....pic please!!!

I AM CURIOUS NOW TOO ABOUT THIS HAIRDO I WANNA SEE IT ALSO
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Ribbon wrote:So Joe's last name is OverStreet?
    JOE OVERSTREET...REALLY? LORD, I HAVE TO SLEEP...HI MISH, GOT TO GO TO BED, SO UNFORTUNATELY I WILL MISS U AGAIN...SON IS GETTING UP AT 4AM, AND I KNOW HE WILL WAKE ME UP SOOOOOO SLEEPY PIE.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Mish wrote:Good evening...Dy you here? Nice to see Tazzy...sounds like the story is showing more whackos like the A\'s...

TAZE THIS WHOLE FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF WEIRDO'S I AM SURPRISED THEY CAN SIGN THEIR NAMES ON THEIR WELFARE CHECKS

LOL!!!
    Hugs to you Mad...how are you dear? It's real good to see you all tonight...where is our Suzi???
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 pm

I NEED ALI HERE TO MAKE ME A MONSTER MARGARITA MAYBE THAT WOULD HELP MY MIGRAINE BUT NO SHE HAS TO BE SOAKING UP SUN IN THE ISLANDS DANG HER LUCKY HIDE ROFLMAO LOVE YA ALI HAVE FUN YOU AN DAVE YOU ARE BOTH GREAT PEOPLE AN I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU HOPE TO GET TO MEET YOU IN PERSON WHEN YOU GET BACK STATE SIDE
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:57 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:So Joe's last name is OverStreet?
    JOE OVERSTREET...REALLY? LORD, I HAVE TO SLEEP...HI MISH, GOT TO GO TO BED, SO UNFORTUNATELY I WILL MISS U AGAIN...SON IS GETTING UP AT 4AM, AND I KNOW HE WILL WAKE ME UP SOOOOOO SLEEPY PIE.

Hey Daley..You gotta get better!!! Miss you lately!!!
    HUGS to you, Bell, Silver and Sassy=)
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:57 pm

The flower for today is the Yew which means "sadness".

If Taxus bacatta were indeed what it sounded like (an IRS agent prone to drunken revellery), it would be easy to see how it connoted sadness. But, of course, it has nothing to do with taxes or a good parade.

Taxus is the genus name of those evergreen conifers that have a penchant for mooching around graveyards: yew trees. Bacatta, the species epithet for the common or English yew, is derived from the Latin for berry-bearing, which indeed it is. Except that those in the know refer to the trees' bright red fleshy bits as arils, not berries. And good it would be to remember that, because those are the only non-toxic part of the plant.

The yew is said to be at least 2,000 years old, and considered by some the oldest plant in Europe.

Great yews in literature:The jongleur trolls out his ballad, not sadly, but perhaps expressing a saddish sentiment?

What of the bow?
    The bow was made in England:
    Of true wood, of yew wood,
    The wood of English bows;
    So men who are free
    Love the old yew tree
    And the land where the yew tree grows.

-From The White Company by Arthur Conan Doyle
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Mish wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

LOL!!!
    Hugs to you Mad...how are you dear? It's real good to see you all tonight...where is our Suzi???

HAD A BAD DAY TO START WITH MISH HAVE ONE OF MY MIGRAINES BUT NURSE WHEN SHE CAME OUT THIS MORNING CALLED THE DR AFTER SHE CHECKED MY BP CAUSE IT HAD STARTED CLIMBING BECAUSE OF THE HEADACHE HE CALLED IN SOME FIORICET THAT SEEMS TO BE HELPING
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Goooooood evening! (Alford Hitchcock voice) ... hope you have all had a great day! I apologize to all of for complaining about my job. I do like what I do, honest. I am very thankful for having a job to go to and I sounded not so thankful today. I was frustrated, but I've had some time to reflect and digest it ... I will approach Monday with a better attitude.

Daley, I sure hope you will soon recover from that stuff you've been fighting! Mad, sorry about your migraine. Some medications, especially heart medicine, will cause migraines, have you checked with your doctor? I pray for you all daily and ask blessings that will knock your sox off. I'm getting ready to settle into the recliner for awhile before giving up the day.

I love you all and I am sorry for being such a complaining soul! Please forgive me!

Yes, snow coming here tonight, too. I suppose my neighbors would call for the wagon if I were to pretend it was 85 degrees and went out to sit on my porch with my shades on, huh? Yeah, never mind that.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:59 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Margarita

JUST FOR YOU COWBOY!

Last edited by Mish on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Mish wrote:

DY....pic please!!!
    Hey Mish....the hairdo is on NG tonight....the Aunt of Haleigh....OMG....I am so sorry I should not be saying anything but I just know she went and had it done so she could be on NG....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Goooooood evening! (Alford Hitchcock voice) ... hope you have all had a great day! I apologize to all of for complaining about my job. I do like what I do, honest. I am very thankful for having a job to go to and I sounded not so thankful today. I was frustrated, but I've had some time to reflect and digest it ... I will approach Monday with a better attitude.

Daley, I sure hope you will soon recover from that stuff you've been fighting! Mad, sorry about your migraine. Some medications, especially heart medicine, will cause migraines, have you checked with your doctor? I pray for you all daily and ask blessings that will knock your sox off. I'm getting ready to settle into the recliner for awhile before giving up the day.

I love you all and I am sorry for being such a complaining soul! Please forgive me!

Yes, snow coming here tonight, too. I suppose my neighbors would call for the wagon if I were to pretend it was 85 degrees and went out to sit on my porch with my shades on, huh? Yeah, never mind that.

HUGS GRANDMA I HAVE HAD THE HEADACHES SINCE I WAS 9 YRS OLD BUT DR CALLED IN A MED CALLED FIORICET AN IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT GRANDMA AN TY FOR THE PRAYERS I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Mish wrote:friends who care - Page 15 Margarita

JUST FOR YOU COWBOY!
    LOL TY TY TY I NEED A GOOD MARGARITA
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Mish wrote:

DY....pic please!!!

I don't know what the haor do is!
    Mad I caught your headache, just went outside for a bit for fresh air, but I think my problem is I haven't eaten yet
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Goooooood evening! (Alford Hitchcock voice) ... hope you have all had a great day! I apologize to all of for complaining about my job. I do like what I do, honest. I am very thankful for having a job to go to and I sounded not so thankful today. I was frustrated, but I've had some time to reflect and digest it ... I will approach Monday with a better attitude.

Grandma your a breath of fresh air, love your posts Exclamation cheers
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:

DY....pic please!!!

I don't know what the haor do is!
    Mad I caught your headache, just went outside for a bit for fresh air, but I think my problem is I haven't eaten yet

AFTER I TOOK THE PROMETHAZINE THIS MORNING FOR THE NAUSEA ALL I HAVE DONE TODAY IS EAT THAT PROMETHAZINE IS WORSE THAN POT ABOUT GIVING YOU THE MUNCHIES LMAO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Mad, I'm so sorry about the migraine...hope the med helps it to go away...

Grandma, it's ok to express your feelings...

Nana, I can't wait to see NG in an hour...don't tell me it's a boufont!! LOL

Love you ALL!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm

:) Mish nice beverage you made up for Mad, actual sized image too
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Grandma your a breath of fresh air, love your posts Exclamation cheers

WE COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT OUR GRANDMA STOPPING IN TO KEEP US ALL INLINE LOVE YA GRANDMA WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN PERSON AN GIVE YOU A REAL HUG NOT JUST A CYBER HUG
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello Linda.....so good to see you tonight....sorry that I haven't checked on you this week....we are all friends here and if you want to let off steam then do so...I will be glad to sit and listen any day....love you my friend...have a great weekend....Hugs!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:07 pm

madinocala wrote:

HUGS GRANDMA I HAVE HAD THE HEADACHES SINCE I WAS 9 YRS OLD BUT DR CALLED IN A MED CALLED FIORICET AN IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT GRANDMA AN TY FOR THE PRAYERS I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER

I'm good, Mad. Praying is what God called me to do, it is my honor. Listen! Do you hear that? "Linda, come and recline!".... it is my chair calling me! I'll be here in the morning with my coffee. Love ya'll!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Ribbon wrote::) Mish nice beverage you made up for Mad, actual sized image too

THEY HAVE WHAT THEY CALL THE MONSTER MARGARITA ACROSS THE STREET AT THE MEXICAN REST IT IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF 4 REGULAR MARGARITAS I USUALLY GET ONE WHEN I GO THERE TO EAT I START DRINKING ON IT BEFORE DINNER AN FINISH AFTER DINNER LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:09 pm

lol your hysterical!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

I'm good, Mad. Praying is what God called me to do, it is my honor. Listen! Do you hear that? "Linda, come and recline!".... it is my chair calling me! I'll be here in the morning with my coffee. Love ya'll!

HAVE A GOOD NITE GRANDMA LOVE REST WELL HUGS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content