that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Mish
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

friends who care

Mish
    Mish

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:Need to go stack some wood and pick up hay at friend's befor it gets dark. BBL
    Who knows when I am going to fit in my food shopping!

See ya later Dy...take care...and thanks for info...
    OMG!!! those pups....I want'em all!!!! My prob is if i get one, it'll be
    my leader...LOL
    Checking into them tho, definately.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Video ~ Haleigh's little brother Jr. gives details of person that took Haleigh....

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18763765/index.html
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Dy, we found out today about a new store with pups...heading over there...
    tazebell
    tazebell

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Flower of the Day

Post by tazebell Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Feb 21, the flower of the day is the Veronica which symbolizes "fidelity".

"Is it all in that pretty little head of yours?
    What goes on in that place in the dark?
    Well I used to know a girl and I would have
    sworn that her name was Veronica
    Well she used to have a carefree mind of her
    own and a delicate look in her eye
    These days I'm afraid she's not even sure if her
    name is Veronica"

It's unlikely that Elvis Costello was warbling about Saint Veronica who gave Jesus her veil to wipe his forehead. Jesus accepted the offering and after using it handed it back to her, the image of his face miraculously impressed upon it. But it's apparently not so unlikely that the lady in question gave her name to the genus of over 500 species flowering herbs.

Rumor has it that the purplish blossoms of several Veronica species sport face-like markings, although nobody seems to specify exactly which species these are.

If this fact can be ratified, then props to the Victorian floriographers. For it would make it rather clever of them to have given the meaning of fidelity to Veronica: not because the saint in question was suitably saintly, but because that lesser-used meaning of fidelity (a reproduction of remarkable exactness) matches most neatly with both the legend of the imprinted cloth and the etymology of the word Veronica: a combination of vera (true) and icon (image).

Good for giving to: Travelers (the plant is also called 'speedwell' and 'gypsyweed') who need to stick to their course.

"While sunlight would cause others to fade:
    Yet, though remorse, youth's white-faced seneschal,
    Tread on my heels with all his retinue,
    I am most glad I loved thee - think of all
    The suns that go to make one speedwell blue!"
    From 'Quia Multum Amavi' by Oscar Wilde

Veronica chamaedrys (Germander Speedwell) is a species of Veronica, native to Europe and northern Asia. A herbaceous perennial plant growing to 9 1/2 inches tall, with hairy stems and leaves, it normally is about half that size so it's not a very big flower. The flowers are blue, with a four-lobed corolla. The form of the leaves are like a White Deadnettle.

friends who care - Page 20 Veroni10 flower flower
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:16 pm

I stayed up very late into the wee hours reading the Haleigh thread here - thanks for pointing me that way. Then I got over at WS and SM - some interesting things for sure. That Sapp guy - have you all read up on him?

And guess what - he is somehow tied up with some Griffis - either that is a real popular name there, or a close family.

Have we ever heard what vehicles RC and/or MC have?(I didn't think she drove) There is a parked car at the trailer behind the yellow tape. Also, it seems the formerly "homeless" Misty went "home" last night.

There was a comment on Blink on News ( I don't how credible) that said cousin Joe stopped by earlier in the day 'with friends' and this was, acc to Blink, before it was made public about his visit.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey Tazzy...so Jr. the little brother told his mom that a man dressed all in black took his sister...hmmmm
    poor littl guy...did you see my video i posted today here?

The more we sit with this story, I just feel something very wrong of Misty...atleast that she was very irresponsible that night...this Joe I am not sure, she may be just "blaming" instead of taking it herself. But she has given false info and it is not right.

Another ponder is that they only lived in that place for a few weeks....so it could be any neighbor...maybe Misty was talking to a neighbor while it happened....I feel so doubtful that this child is alive....

Why the door propped...why did she not hear in the creeky home?????????????????? Some untruths going on here.

So on the Jesse team thread, Mr Gr*und is on there feuding with that beast who is now calling itself D*H...But I don't think MG is playing as this other poster thinks.

Heading out....BBL =)

p.s. loved the flower.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi All, Wow were is everyone tonight???
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 20 Sush06litter

Awww, these guys are precious! I'd have one in a heartbeat if they would stay this size! Goldens are great dogs, very loyal and protective, but they don't get fiesty with little kids. They are pretty laid back, or the ones I've been around are.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Hope you've all had a great day! It has been cold here with snow blowing ... not much on the ground, it got slushy, but that is going to freeze tonight, could be a rough ride to church in the morning. Be careful! I didn't do a whole lot today, but I did get my Grandma visit in. Little Eli starts waving his chubby arms in the air for me as soon as I walk in the door - just like Josiah did. Josiah yells, "Yay, Mamaw's home!" ... and the two older ones always greet me with a big ol hug. Just what I needed!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi Grandma, How are you on this Saturday evening? It's rare that I'm on thread same time as you are.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Grandma, How are you on this Saturday evening? It's rare that I'm on thread same time as you are.

Yes, it is, Kaci! Good to 'see' you! I'll be here for a little bit, got some stuffed chicken breasts in the oven and I'm having cottage cheese with them. Weird? Just sounded good to me.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

I am good, Kaci.... longing and yearning for SPRING, though!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi Grandma, How are you on this Saturday evening? It's rare that I'm on thread same time as you are.

Yes, it is, Kaci! Good to 'see' you! I'll be here for a little bit, got some stuffed chicken breasts in the oven and I'm having cottage cheese with them. Weird? Just sounded good to me.
    Sounds pretty good to me. Sometimes your body just craves certain foods and perhaps vitamins/minerals that you may be lacking in. Our weather here has been cold and snowy as well. Be careful going to church in the morning.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Hello everyone...Had a good day...was out in the wind a little too much....made me have a headache so I won't be here long....I took some meds and then I am going to lay down and hopefully the pain will go away....my eyes feel like this :cyclops: ...hope everyone had a good day....Hugs!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Watching geraldo on having an argument with family
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Garaldo is an ass he started a fight and I missed it darn
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Mish what's the word on the pup anything new?

Last edited by Ribbon on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Ron took the child to the hospital a week after she feel happened 11/6 but took her to the emergency room the 12th~

Ron says he never beat his daughter or hit Crystal

Alyssa Croslin filed a petition for protection for child abuse against Jeremy Miller, he is now in prison. Misty had to testify as a minor.
    This doesn't make sense I came on to watch the TV late
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Ribbon wrote:Ron took the child to the hospital a week after she feel happened 11/6 but took her to the emergency room the 12th~

Ron says he never beat his daughter or hit Crystal

Alyssa Croslin filed a petition for protection for child abuse against Jeremy Miller, he is now in prison. Misty had to testify as a minor.
    This doesn't make sense I came on to watch the TV late

Who is Alyssa Croslin? Just getting in, will watch ass later...I do not like GR...but will watch to find out what may have happened to Haleigh...

Dy, went to the new pup store, very nice and many pups of every pure bred types...I got to see a puggle in person...they were all 3 mos old...but I can't afford $1,200.00 for a pup right now...so will just start searching newspaper...my friend said there are many pure breds in our area for less... will just have to drive a few miles...which is fine. So, sadly no pup tonight...But soon I HOPE!!!

What is everyone up to tonight? Just got a big carmel macchiato from starbucks...my best friends daughter treated...since she's working there again=)
    SO I will be AWAKE for the night...LOL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Now ass is on Chandra Levy...Condit doesn't deserve apology right now if ever...he was so hateful and cold hearted when that happened.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I needed more info

Sniped from WS

Crystal said she was scared of Ron, he punched her in the head before

Crystal: When I was pregnant he punched me in the back of the head.

Ron used cocaine, and wouldnt stop when Crystal was pregnant, abused her throughout the relationship
    Crystle said even Rons grandma told her to leave him

Crystal states RC is abusive and punched her in the back of the head when she was pregnant. Both doing Cocaine. Says she stopped

They both did cocaine.......right in his mother's house.
    His grannie even knew!
    Bio mom scared of him today!

bio mom does NOT believe Ron's story...........

"his temper could get bad enough for him to hurt Haleigh, but he loves her
    Her cousin Candace told her that Ron came to her house with Jr and Misty and Haleigh bumped into him or smarted off to him, and he backhanded her and she fell on the porch"

She says Haleigh told her Ron hit Haleigh. Marie has a photo of Haleigh with black eye, cut on her nose and large bruise on her face. Gave photo to Geraldo. He's showing it on camera. Marie: The story was Haleigh supposedly fell at school on sidewalk. No concrete marks on other marks on Haleigh's body. They have witnesses that Ron has hit Haleigh. Ron has plenty of enemies and is 75% sure who took Haleigh.

He has plenty of enemies
    He is fake crying--per Crystle

bio grandma is showing GR picture of Haleigh's face.

RC mother knows about hs drugs and abuse and works in LE..........

Ron says he has never hit Crystal or Haleigh. He says he has never taken drugs.

Now Geraldo's talking to Ron. Geraldo telling Ron that Chad & Marcus told him Ron is 75% sure who took Haleigh. Ron denies it; they're lying. I have no clue where my child is at. He says he never spoke with them. Denies ever hitting Haleigh, except for spanking her on the bottom, per DCF regulations. Never hit Crystal while pregnant, or any woman ever, period. He wants criminal charges against those bringing false allegations. He doesn't do drugs. He is not an informant for LE, has never been involved in the drug trade. Wants to know where all this information is coming from. Denies ever saying he had his gun ready. People are making stuff up. Geraldo tells him he's only relating what others are saying.

This is where Ron's family is getting hostile to Geraldo. Geraldo tells them these are not HIS allegations. Ron making plea to Haleigh and whoever has her before cameras leave. Ron: I'm always going to believe my daughter is alive until they find her.

___
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Gees it's a war between the families now, and inside Misty's own family most lokley blaming her cuz Joe OverStreet.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Ok, Kim Guilfoy says Ron Cummings knows more than he's saying...I always believe in her words.

Dad is probably worried of getting in trouble because of something that may have caused this.

Now on monkey attack.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:44 pm

We saw his rap sheet he does has a drug problem or did in the past and he denied ever using drugs! idiot he should have fessed to that
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

There are probablt a lot of back yard breeders that sell for pet and show and I am sure you will find your baby. What town are you in again?
    OMG she is blind! Amputated both hands!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 pm

I want a carmel starbuck thingy too!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Not a pretty sight on this guys attack
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:47 pm

I said that first time on air crying it seemed forced & fake of Ron...I am now thinking he hurt Haleigh and Misty is covering for Ron...I wonder if he hurt her because she pee'd on her blankie...oh dear lord!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

On WS their calling Haleigh's case
    The Hatfields and McCoys Family Feud
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Ribbon wrote:There are probablt a lot of back yard breeders that sell for pet and show and I am sure you will find your baby. What town are you in again?

Carmichael...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Mish wrote:I said that first time on air crying it seemed forced & fake of Ron...I am now thinking he hurt Haleigh and Misty is covering for Ron...I wonder if he hurt her because she pee'd on her blankie...oh dear lord!!!
    I truly think he was at work and didn't harm her. Grandmother saw her at 7pm.
    If Ron had a lot of enemies maybe this was to get even, but somehow someway Misty knows more
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:There are probablt a lot of back yard breeders that sell for pet and show and I am sure you will find your baby. What town are you in again?

Carmichael...

no wonder you like carmel things!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

No wonder poor little Haleigh has health issues, with the parents on coccaine...geez!!!! and then even had another after that...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:I said that first time on air crying it seemed forced & fake of Ron...I am now thinking he hurt Haleigh and Misty is covering for Ron...I wonder if he hurt her because she pee'd on her blankie...oh dear lord!!!
    I truly think he was at work and didn't harm her. Grandmother saw her at 7pm.
    If Ron had a lot of enemies maybe this was to get even, but somehow someway Misty knows more

you're right!! he needs to tell what the prob is though.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:

Carmichael...

no wonder you like carmel things!

heehee =)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Crystal swearing that what she said was true.
    Ron took her to the hospital a week after she was hurt on the 6th, hospital visit on the 12th.
    12 absences, 9 excused, and 6 tardies from school, this year.
    Her famliy wants more investigation.

ANOTHER MOLESTER. Jeremy Miller, supposedly got to Misty too.
    Elisa Croslin filed for PPO against him presumably on behalf of Misty and filed a motion for the minor (unnamed) to testify against him, and he is now in prison for child abuse.
    Another name to come later.

sniped
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 pm

now the neighbor is making staements against him? Geees just all come together and find the child
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Oh here we go with joe
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Now Chad feels threatened OMG!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Wow...geraldo's getting kissy on air...well, kudos to bio mom & her team for speaking out...ron must have an anger management prob...

geez, misty has now revealed her dark life...so sad, so young...

-------
    Suite
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Mish wrote:Wow...geraldo's getting kissy on air...well, kudos to bio mom & her team for speaking out...ron must have an anger management prob...

geez, misty has now revealed her dark life...so sad, so young...

-------
    Suite

HI ALL JUST NOW GETTING ONLINE FOR A WHILE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content