that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+3
MiShel
fabman1
Ribbon
7 posters

Forever Friends

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Forever Friends - Page 6 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by DALEY Tue May 17, 2011 5:49 pm

This juror appears to be in late 40's. Petite. Blonde pixie haircut. Says she's heard a little about the case
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

MiShel wrote:Kyron Horman has possibly been found dead...boys body found!!!!
    http://www.kptv.com/news/27926000/detail.html
    wow
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Investigators said they are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma pickup that may be connected to the case.

The truck has an extended cab and a full cab over the bed. Police said the truck had a white license plate.

"We don't have a state of origin on it, and we also believe it was a female operating it," said McDonough.

The discovery of the boy's body was made off of a rural road in South Berwick, Maine, about 15 miles north of Portsmouth, N.H.

The body was found on Dennett Road by a resident in South Berwick. Police said the death was suspicious. An autopsy was scheduled for Sunday afternoon in Augusta.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/27906204/detail.html#ixzz1MeKOf7Dk
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

NEW CLUE JUST RELEASED ON CHANNEL 5 ABOUT THE LITTLE BOY IN MAINE......WASITING TO HEAR
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

MEMBER OF MILITARY WHO MIGHT OWN THAT TRUCK
    SHOWING THE LITTLE BOYS SNEAKERS BRAND NEW WITH PIC OF RACE CAR ON TRUCK
    BOY WAS WELL DRESSED AND CLEAN
    THEY R THINKING THAT THE BOY AND OWNER OF TRUCK NOT ROOTED HERE IN mAINE.
    RULED OUT KYRON AS BEING THE CHILD
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 pm

The defense private investigator has just arrived in the courtroom. Haven't seen him all week #CaseyAnthony -Longo
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue May 17, 2011 6:36 pm

DALEY wrote:hi Mish....just got back and read back on ur notes.....lord, I hope judge isn't letting the defense get away with wiping all parents out....I guess they r on recess, and i am going to eat lunch...
    bought a bunch of flowers and stuff for garden and window boxes, but too tired to start today...bought a lawn moweer..my b-day present to myaself since Ian isn't helping me with lawn.

Daley, I did some window boxed with impatients mixed with Alyssm...they are doing just gorgeous.

BIRTHDAY!!!!!! When is it exactly??????? Forever Friends - Page 6 39690
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

still at 11
    Defense just did a strike on last juror they have 2 left
    State has 5
    5 more Jurors coming in tomorrow
    Court is adjorned until 8:30 tomorrow morning
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Casey Anthony trial: Family is trademarking 'Justice for Caylee'
    oh gees
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-family-is-trademarking-justice-for-1480755.html?cxtype=ynews_rss
    George and Cindy Anthony are trademarking their granddaughter's name, as well as "Justice for Caylee," so people won't be able use or sell items with the toddler's likeness, their lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel today.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue May 17, 2011 7:21 pm

MiShel wrote:
    DALEY wrote:hi Mish....just got back and read back on ur notes.....lord, I hope judge isn't letting the defense get away with wiping all parents out....I guess they r on recess, and i am going to eat lunch...
    bought a bunch of flowers and stuff for garden and window boxes, but too tired to start today...bought a lawn moweer..my b-day present to myaself since Ian isn't helping me with lawn.

Daley, I did some window boxed with impatients mixed with Alyssm...they are doing just gorgeous.

June 3rd I think
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    MiShel wrote:

Daley, I did some window boxes with impatients mixed with Alyssms...they are doing just gorgeous.

June 3rd I think

T Forever Friends - Page 6 924843 Forever Friends - Page 6 23490 hanks!!!!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue May 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Oh my NG got her moment to tell'em!!!
    Don't throw me in that pot!!! I love it!!!!
    WHEW, she is a whipper snapper tonight!! Forever Friends - Page 6 921726
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Good heavens, seeing so many clips from the past of Anthonys...they are/were really dysfunctional..seeing much later is even more clear....Cindy esp., I'm sorry but I hope somehow she'll get her butt in trouble with the law during this trial.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:35 am

SHIT..now defense objecting to the kind of jury selection that is going on..man, am i sick of those foold
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 am

keep you hear late today."by judgeperrysays via twitter at 8:36 AMAccording to rules, you cannot use peremptory challenges on alternates, Perry says. Each side will get an additional challenge for alternates
    This complaint includes the 12 jurors and how many challenges they can use for alternates. Accusing Judge Perry of abusing his discretion
    defense wants to see all PJs so they know who to strike..lol they r nervous because they have used so many of their strikes..my opinion..but judge will allow additional strikes for alternates...Judge has to explain law to this new female lawyer..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 am

Fryer looks like a prick...

This boring stuff is not a good way to start the day since I forgot my 5-Hour Energy... #caseyanthony ..dy, this is the funny bald guy who is in court blogging..lol
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:50 am

Judge Perry.."This court has provided individual voir dire on every subject ... to make sure that this defendant's constitutional rights are protected."
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 am

"Potential jurors are not grits for a grits meal." lol..love this Judge!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 am

Judge Perry says finding jurors that will support your client's case is the "dirty little secret" of jury selection
    Judge Perry denied defense motion..whoopy!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 am

Juror 3283: 30-ish black with long dreads pulled back in ponytail. Wearing a nice dark suit and tie. Best dressed juror award
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 am

Shit..they only have this court room until end of tomorrow. If they don't finish up here, they would have to go to another ounty and start process all over again. also, he has been paying all the hotel rooms..he is putting the burden on defense.
    3283 juror...recess to discuss the sidebar they had with this juror...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 10:40 am

where is everyone? it actually has been interesting this morn. Judge putting pressure on defense, and letting them know because of their motion to see all jurors before anyone get sweared in, they have only until tomorrow or they may have to start process all over again..not fair to potential jurors, or anyone else. defense not backing down.
    Also this juror was 42, musician, physical trainer and now in health care. he refused to discuss out loud about having him or family member accused of anything thus the recess now. he is soft spoken..think defense may want him, not prosecution. Think thats it.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 10:47 am

We're awaiting the end of the recess to determine whether either side will challenge Juror 3283. If he's not challenged, he'll be the 12th juror, and we could swear in the jury and begin the search for alternates. 15 jurors are still in the pool. The process must be completed by Thursday

IF THEY DON'T FINISH THISN PROCESS, I WILL GO NUTS!!!THEY WOULD HAVE TO START OVE AGAIN IN ANOTHER LOCAL WITH JURY SELECTION..just what biaz wants, I believe..damn him!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 11:29 am

OK here it goes..3283 was excused by prosecution

Judge called the top judge in this present county and that judge made arrangements for this case will have accommedations thro Saturday..Hudge Perry wants trial and opeing statements to start in Orange county at 9am Monday morning.

In session feels the judge shouldn't allow BACKSTRIKES.

LUNCH BREAK..off to shower, clean up house, and Mishy, lov, lov talking to ya!!!

Hay BB..miss ya, sorry haven't been on at nite, so tired after I go thro all this jury selection that I just plain crash.....
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 am

Imagine a juror falling asleep during trial...waking up shouting the bitch is guilty!
    I just want this to get done & on with the show!!!! See Cindy go balistic, tearing at Linda B.
    Missin everyone.
    That last dude sounded like he was from HateAshbury Forever Friends - Page 6 13262
    May be too laxed with decision...
    need to get ready to visit Mom at hair salon...Isaac has 2 concerts today, we're going to tonights show, so I won't be around this evening...that boy is playing the trumpet, recorder, & drums...Will try to video the drum performance...it's the bongo type...they even do the rain sounds in performance...it's great! The teacher spent 12 yrs collecting the drums to make this happen. Can't wait!!
    xox
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Judge Perry asked if Cheney Mason spoke to Casey. He said yes and court in recess?! What happened

OMG..what happened?????? Time of the essence, soooo what the hell!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm

MiShel wrote:Imagine a juror falling asleep during trial...waking up shouting the bitch is guilty!
    I just want this to get done & on with the show!!!! See Cindy go balistic, tearing at Linda B.
    Missin everyone.
    That last dude sounded like he was from HateAshbury Forever Friends - Page 6 13262
    May be too laxed with decision...
    need to get ready to visit Mom at hair salon...Isaac has 2 concerts today, we're going to tonights show, so I won't be around this evening...that boy is playing the trumpet, recorder, & drums...Will try to video the drum performance...it's the bongo type...they even do the rain sounds in performance...it's great! The teacher spent 12 yrs collecting the drums to make this happen. Can't wait!!
    xox

Have a great,happy lunch with Mom!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 pm

DALEY wrote:Judge Perry asked if Cheney Mason spoke to Casey. He said yes and court in recess?! What happened

OMG..what happened?????? Time of the essence, soooo what the hell!!

RECESSED UNTIL 8:30 AM TOMORROW...WOW
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 1:33 pm

A matter discussed in chambers, Judge recessed..Biaz never came back to court from lunch...insession thinks defense may have filed a motion which may or may not have to do with the speed of jury selection. apparently Judge seemed to have changed his attitude...
    this is baffling, and we probably won't know whats going on until tomorrow..they only interviewed one juror in 4 hours..this is vey bad.
    The judge was given permission to use that court room until end of day on Saturday.
    At this rate, I don't see a jury selected for a very long time.
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 2:01 pm

WTHAY!!!!!!!
    About to leave, OMG!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on?????????? Maybe George had massive breakdown...Bozo wants to quit....They have to reveal today....Cindy may have gone postal all over FL.

I hope Bozo isn't filing a motion....Ya think their telling her to make the plea deal...????????

UGGGGGGG going out...BBL xoxo
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

OK this is what I think after I listened to insession, and watched videos of this morn....Bozo did not come back because he knew the case would be put in recess, I think they r definately going to do a PREEMPTORY APPEAL with how the Judge and how he is proceeding with this jury selection..rushing it. they have to get that appeal registered etc.
    thats it for now...I will have to watch Nancy grace to see what she thinks, ofcourse, I HAVE to watch Idol too.
    We all have to wait and see.........
    Oh yes, ifanyone knows what that means for our beloved Judge Perry, will they request a new Judge? Is this case derailed for now..it may be a long time before we see an actual trial..feel bad for those ppl that have to wait so long with the jury thing, just to be told, forget it, trial ain't happening for now???
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Per Bozo~~~~~~~ "PRIVATE MATTER"

Did he wee wee his pants??? For goodness sakes!!!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Ya'll thinkin Bozo & camp is having major stage freight????

They gonna piss Perry off big time!!!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Sorry guys, had to work today, seems I didn't miss much Razz
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I am off till next wednesday Forever Friends - Page 6 359622
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh great Davey...you will be off for the big trial starting Mon at 9 am...LOL

So wondering if Bozo sped off to Orlando if that's where he resides...to his private matter...

What do you all think???? I am so happy it must not be motion...this party has to start...dangit!!!! So afraid Perry may be out of this case if if if they do this over...

So mind boggling, I need to catch up, then off to concert...:)
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

fabman1 wrote:I am off till next wednesday Forever Friends - Page 6 359622
    bounce
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 7:13 pm

MiShel wrote:Oh great Davey...you will be off for the big trial starting Mon at 9 am...LOL

So wondering if Bozo sped off to Orlando if that's where he resides...to his private matter...

What do you all think???? I am so happy it must not be motion...this party has to start...dangit!!!! So afraid Perry may be out of this case if if if they do this over...

howdy Miss Michele! Speculation is because of casey being overheard earlier telling him "just go do it!" might have something to do with G&C filing for trademark for Caylees name and the phrase "Justice for Caylee", not sure tho, only speculation. I guess the ants are trying to block all the merchandising to go on during casey week(or months). Hope everyone on your end is well and happy! Good here Forever Friends - Page 6 359622
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Here's WESH homepage

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 8:01 pm

thanks davey...had to sign out earlier, just seeing posts...

ooooh!!! ms grace in fl....lordy don't let her & bozo bump into each other....

what a dang zoo...davey you gonna head over to orl"O"ndo when this trial gets goin??? you & ali can take a peep for us Forever Friends - Page 6 417241

but really...i agree with jane, with all the budget cuts in with schools, roads, etc....and bozo pulliong this shitz.
    maybe wifey texted shge was throwing his belongings out the window. Or his family getting threats...

can't belive NG is there!! I love her bravery!!!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Omg, ng & jean about to get into it!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    MiShel wrote:Oh great Davey...you will be off for the big trial starting Mon at 9 am...LOL

howdy Miss Michele! Speculation is because of casey being overheard earlier telling him "just go do it!" might have something to do with G&C filing for trademark for Caylees name and the phrase "Justice for Caylee", not sure tho, only speculation. I guess the ants are trying to block all the merchandising to go on during casey week(or months). Hope everyone on your end is well and happy! Good here Forever Friends - Page 6 359622

Hi guys..my conclusion is that Biaz is having personal problems at home..ie, his wife leaving him ?????
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 8:07 pm

MiShel wrote:thanks davey...had to sign out earlier, just seeing posts...

ooooh!!! ms grace in fl....lordy don't let her & bozo bump into each other....

what a dang zoo...davey you gonna head over to orl"O"ndo when this trial gets goin??? you & ali can take a peep for us Forever Friends - Page 6 417241

but really...i agree with jane, with all the budget cuts in with schools, roads, etc....and bozo pulliong this shitz.
    maybe wifey texted shge was throwing his belongings out the window. Or his family getting threats...

can't belive NG is there!! I love her bravery!!!

Miss Michele, I work a few miles from the courthouse in Orlando, not sure I would ant to get any closer but may have to bite the bullet to just see and post pictures from a drive by. I'm sure its gonna be total chaos down there.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

DALEY wrote:
    fabman1 wrote:

Hi guys..my conclusion is that Biaz is having personal problems at home..ie, his wife leaving him ?????

Perhaps she had spent time with arnold in the past? Forever Friends - Page 6 868501
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Mish..story about boy left in woods in Maine....mother left him there after giving him an overdose of caugh medicine/ she is in custody in Mass, but will go to Hew Hampshire where the boy apparently died. Mother has some mental illness, and wanted to kill herself, she is mental hospital right now.

Yea to Nancy Grace..she would NEVER be intimadated by lawyers or such....she is right there for the trial which she should. I think she is the one that got everyone involved in this case, and publicity..... Forever Friends - Page 6 359622

Oh Davey..u kill me..lol Forever Friends - Page 6 868501
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 8:12 pm

fabman1 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    fabman1 wrote:

Perhaps she had spent time with arnold in the past? Forever Friends - Page 6 868501

Ahm leavink durhing lunch.....but Ah'll be baaaaack!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 pm

DALEY wrote:Mish..story about boy left in woods in Maine....mother left him there after giving him an overdose of caugh medicine/ she is in custody in Mass, but will go to Hew Hampshire where the boy apparently died. Mother has some mental illness, and wanted to kill herself, she is mental hospital right now.

Yea to Nancy Grace..she would NEVER be intimadated by lawyers or such....she is right there for the trial which she should. I think she is the one that got everyone involved in this case, and publicity..... Forever Friends - Page 6 359622

Oh Davey..u kill me..lol Forever Friends - Page 6 868501

Trying to imagine the confrontation between her and bozo Shocked
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Padilla thinks prosecution offered Casey original plea deal which was 10 years..I don't believe it affraid
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 pm

DALEY wrote:Padilla thinks prosecution offered Casey original plea deal which was 10 years..I don't believe it affraid

I think NO WAY!

Just a friendly reminder, Preakness at Pimlico this Sat, 21st. List of horses....

http://www.chiff.com/a/preakness-contenders.htm

I'm going with Dance City, only because she's a local!

Post your bets folks!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

specilation that tot mom kicked bozo off the case..don't believe that either Mad

Right..Preakness..I remember, yea more horse racing, anything to get our minds off this case..I;ll be here for the race Davey!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content