that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Grandma Linda
madinocala
Kaci
nanabanana197824
8 posters

friends who care

madinocala
    madinocala

friends who care - Page 16 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

I JUST EMAILED OPRAH AN ADDED MY TWO CENTS MAYBE IF SHE GETS ENOUGH COMPLAINTS SHE WILL CANCEL THE ANTS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

madinocala wrote:HI ALL HUGS BEEN NASTY DAY HERE TODAY HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD A GREAT DAY
    So all are okay there Mad?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Mish wrote:Suzi, yes when you sign up, you become a member...once logged in you go to community discussion board...you will see anthony airtime or something to that effect.

Got it Mish Thanks for your help. I need to get in right frame of mind first to post there, but I will. Got signed up as a member and know where to go to post once I know exactly how I want to say it.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:HI ALL HUGS BEEN NASTY DAY HERE TODAY HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD A GREAT DAY
    So all are okay there Mad?

HAVENT HEQARD OF ANY DAMAGE HERE IN THE PARK I HEARD THERE WAS SOME TREES DOWN UP IN OCALA ON A HOUSE MY FRIEND JEFF AN THE TREE CREW HE WORKS FOR HAD TO GO REMOVE IT IS ONLY REASON I HEARD ABOUT IT

HAVENT HEARD FROM NANA AN MS DOTTIE THO TODAY
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Hey Mad!! good to see you're alright...Nana & Ms Dottie ok???

Dy, oh geez, we gonna have another lying case again...this MH is gonna start the circus act.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Mish wrote:Hey Mad!! good to see you're alright...Nana & Ms Dottie ok???

Dy, oh geez, we gonna have another lying case again...this MH is gonna start the circus act.

HUGS MISH HAVENT HEARD FROM NANA AN MS DOTTIE YET TODAY I HAVE NOT GO OUTSIDE THE HOUSE TODAY
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090414/A_NEWS/90414006

Huckaby maintains innocence says grandmother (9:58 a.m.)

By The Record

April 14, 2009 12:59 PM

STOCKTON – Connie Lawless said in phone interview this morning that her granddaughter, Melissa Huckaby, maintains her innocence to charges that she kidnapped, murdered and raped 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.
    another sicky claiming innocents...ugg!
    sent email to Oprah too.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090414/A_NEWS/90414006

Huckaby maintains innocence says grandmother (9:58 a.m.)

By The Record

April 14, 2009 12:59 PM

STOCKTON – Connie Lawless said in phone interview this morning that her granddaughter, Melissa Huckaby, maintains her innocence to charges that she kidnapped, murdered and raped 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.
    another sicky claiming innocents...ugg!
    sent email to Oprah too.

I AM HOPING THEY GET HER PARTNER AN ARREST HIM TOO I TRULLY BELIEVE SHE DID NOT ACT ALONE IN THIS
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

but looks like there's enough evidence on this MH...i hope we don't have to start listening to her family yapping that she's innocent...
    and yea right....how was she considered a sunday school teacher when there was nobody frequenting the church!
    more sickos!!! how awful if her child is malnurished...the lord only knows what she's been through.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey peeps....Nana and Miss Dottie are ok....we are still under the weather with the hay fever....Mom more than me....She has slept off and on all day....She says she is feeling much better now....Sorry friends I turned ringer off on phone...I wanted Mom to sleep....Rest assured we are fine...We love you all...Hugs!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey peeps....Nana and Miss Dottie are ok....we are still under the weather with the hay fever....Mom more than me....She has slept off and on all day....She says she is feeling much better now....Sorry friends I turned ringer off on phone...I wanted Mom to sleep....Rest assured we are fine...We love you all...Hugs!!!!

HUGS NANA AN MS DOTTIE GLAD YOU ARE OK BUT SORRY YOU HAVING TO GO THRU THIS SINUS MESS I FEEL FOR YOU I KNOW HOW IT IS MINE IS A LITTLE BETTER TODAY AFTER USING THE NASONEX YESTERDAY AN TODAY
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:28 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey peeps....Nana and Miss Dottie are ok....we are still under the weather with the hay fever....Mom more than me....She has slept off and on all day....She says she is feeling much better now....Sorry friends I turned ringer off on phone...I wanted Mom to sleep....Rest assured we are fine...We love you all...Hugs!!!!
    first part of your b-day present is on your email, wuv ya
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

madinocala wrote:

HUGS NANA AN MS DOTTIE GLAD YOU ARE OK BUT SORRY YOU HAVING TO GO THRU THIS SINUS MESS I FEEL FOR YOU I KNOW HOW IT IS MINE IS A LITTLE BETTER TODAY AFTER USING THE NASONEX YESTERDAY AN TODAY

Maybe with the rain the air will be better...We had no power this morning and I had to go to Burger King for coffee and food....LOL...by the time I got home the power came back on....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

wow, 20 tornados around Tampa area...whew, watch out florida friends.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 pm

DALEY wrote:
    first part of your b-day present is on your email, wuv ya

I found it...wrote you back....I do love you my friend...So glad you have come into my life but you are way to good to me....Hugs!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Maybe with the rain the air will be better...We had no power this morning and I had to go to Burger King for coffee and food....LOL...by the time I got home the power came back on....

YEA POWER WAS OUT HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Mish wrote:but looks like there's enough evidence on this MH...i hope we don't have to start listening to her family yapping that she's innocent...
    and yea right....how was she considered a sunday school teacher when there was nobody frequenting the church!
    more sickos!!! how awful if her child is malnurished...the lord only knows what she's been through.
    what bothers me is that on first page has "defendants/s" h2nd page lines 5 through 13, it has "defendeat (s)" and right after that are the words " was/ were"
    unless it's a from you just fill in??????
    http://online.recordnet.com/projects/cantu/huckabycomplaint.pdf
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

So glad you okay it's like Toto and Dorothy! the big tornado!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

DALEY wrote:wow, 20 tornados around Tampa area...whew, watch out florida friends.

I AM MORE AFRAID OF TORNADOS THAN I AM HURRICAINES WITH HURRICAINES AT LEAST YOU GET ENOUGH WARNING TO GET THE HECK OUT OF DODGE OR GET PREPARED WITH TORNADOS YOU BARELY GET TIME TO HIDE UNDER SOMETHING IF THAT MUCH TIME
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi Sis and Mom - Good to hear your both alright... Hope you were able to get some rest today with all the sinus probs.. Misserable stuff!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:40 pm

NANA HOW IS JUDY DOING
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:but looks like there's enough evidence on this MH...i hope we don't have to start listening to her family yapping that she's innocent...
    what bothers me is that on first page has "defendants/s" h2nd page lines 5 through 13, it has "defendeat (s)" and right after that are the words " was/ were"
    [url=http://online.recordnet.com/projects/cantu/huckabycomplaint.pdf
    http://online.recordnet.com/projects/cantu/huckabycomplaint.pdf[/quote[/url]]

Just read it and it looks to me like a standardized form that is used - JMO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:42 pm

I AM POSTING MY EMAIL ADDRESS AN PHONE NUMBER FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE jay482005@yahoo.com 352 693 4223
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:44 pm

friends who care - Page 16 HWTNmAIwYCindy and George?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 pm

the oprah message board has 182 replies, don't see any from today is there were I post it?
    I laughed because I have been a member since 1/2006 lol joined her book club theni
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 pm

[quote="Kaci"]
    Ribbon wrote:
    http://online.recordnet.com/projects/cantu/huckabycomplaint.pdf[/quote]

Just read it and it looks to me like a standardized form that is used - JMO

thanks Kaci for keeping me out of too much detail that really isn't there!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Ribbon wrote:the oprah message board has 182 replies, don't see any from today is there were I post it?
    I laughed because I have been a member since 1/2006 lol joined her book club theni
    I SENT AN EMAIL HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THEM TO ANSWER EMAILS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm

kaci are you sue4000? lol found all the replies
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Ribbon wrote:the oprah message board has 182 replies, don't see any from today is there were I post it?

Dy, sort the posts from newest to oldest...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm

madinocala wrote:
    lol I think your suppose to post on message board lol
    http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105790?start=15&numResults=15&filter=newest&tstart=0
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm

the last page is the latest, and ol dalesville posted, but I don't know who anyone else is on Oprah's thread....man i hope it grows and grows until she gives up!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    [url=http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105790?start=15&numResults=15&filter=newest&tstart=0
    http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105790?start=15&numResults=15&filter=newest&tstart=0[/quote[/url]]
    I sent email too!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Ribbon wrote:kaci are you sue4000? lol found all the replies

I'M GEEZERZ
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Mish wrote:

I'M GEEZERZ

Nope not me Mish.. I'm going to post during my lunch hour tomorrow, when I am in a better frame of mind. My brain too tired to think much anymore today. Been a long day and I'm in coast mode. I promise I will post tomorrow.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 pm

AI is on, have to watch, and click to NG, very busy with fingers, BBL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    [url=http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105790?start=15&numResults=15&filter=newest&tstart=0
    http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105790?start=15&numResults=15&filter=newest&tstart=0[/quote[/url]]

OK I FOUND IT I MADE A POST THERE THEY SAY IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY MODERATOR BEFORE IT APPEARS I AM COWBOY48 THERE
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:

I'M GEEZERZ

Nope not me Mish.. I'm going to post during my lunch hour tomorrow, when I am in a better frame of mind. My brain too tired to think much anymore today. Been a long day and I'm in coast mode. I promise I will post tomorrow.

Sounds good Suzi...sleep on good thinking.

I am so curious now...on Jane their talking about Mel's divorce...showing some romantic pic of him & a female in Costa Rica...
    Too funny, a girl I went to HS with in Anaheim now lives in Costa Rica as some Dolphin instuctor???, she has pics of her & Mel right after he got the DUI...she went on how she spent time with him & his son...HMMMMM I have to check out her latest pics on my classsmates...how funny if it is her.

NG on now...

Last edited by Mish on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm

WELL ALL I AM GONNA GET OFF HERE NEED TO WORK ON MY BOOK TONIGHT WE HAVE A WRITERS MEETING FRIDAY AN I WANT TO HAVE THE NEW CHAPTER READY FOR APPROVAL BY THE GROUP HUGS ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 pm

DALEY wrote:AI is on, have to watch, and click to NG, very busy with fingers, BBL
    ROFLMAO!! I bet Adam & Danny7will the last 2 in... how about you?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Oh how awful...rape! what a beast of a woman!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Mish wrote:Oh how awful...rape! what a beast of a woman!!!

You watching NG Mish? This the Sandra case they are discussing?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Danny Boy is on.....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Did Adam come on yet? I had to Pick up Gemma
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Oh how awful...rape! what a beast of a woman!!!

You watching NG Mish? This the Sandra case they are discussing?

yes...sorry didn't look on here...a dr. said her tears are for herself...it's all about
    the regret & embarressment that she raped & murdered sandra.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Mish wrote:
    DALEY wrote:AI is on, have to watch, and click to NG, very busy with fingers, BBL
    ROFLMAO!! I bet Adam & Danny7will the last 2 in... how about you?
    I thought that from day1, we will see.... Adam will win....he is over the top and eccentric as they get
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Paula loves adam too...you can see it =)))
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:50 pm

I put in my friends who care - Page 16 Twocents on the Community blog on Harpo
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:50 pm

LOL....Bozo says "the forces are out to get her" LOL

Where do these people get this stuff?

Guess the forses were out to get Caylee too....he is a joke!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Mish wrote:Paula loves adam too...you can see it =)))

lol this is Paula friends who care - Page 16 Woohoo
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Ribbon wrote:Did Adam come on yet? I had to Pick up Gemma

Again asking question pleeeze

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content