that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Grandma Linda
madinocala
Kaci
nanabanana197824
8 posters

friends who care

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

friends who care Empty Re: friends who care

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm

madinocala wrote:WELL ALL MY RIGHT ARM IS KILLING ME TONIGHT SO GONNA TAKE MY MEDS AN HEAD OFF TO BED WHERE THEY HAD THE IV IN MY ARM IT IS ALL SWELLED UP AN HURTS LIKE HECK GONNA HAVE DOC CHECK IT OUT IN THE MORNING SOMETHING AINT RIGHT NEVER HAD AN IV DO THAT BEFORE

Sleep well....See ya tomorrow..Nite
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care Goodnightmoonwell you all the 3 hours of sleep I got last night was not enough. very physical day coming up for me tomorrow so better rest my old bones
    Love you all
    goodnight

Nite Dy...sleep well...love you...hugs!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care Goodnightmoonwell you all the 3 hours of sleep I got last night was not enough. very physical day coming up for me tomorrow so better rest my old bones
    Love you all
    goodnight

Nite Dy - Getting ready to head there myself. Have a nice night and catch up with you tomorrow.

Nite All.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Love you all
    goodnight

Nite Dy...sleep well...love you...hugs!!!

Nana is going to bed too....I pray tomorrow will be a better day for everyone....I love you all...Hugs!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 pm

NITE ALL SLEEP WELL LOVE YOU ALL
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 am

Ya know, I think we had George wrong. I think because of his background and his training, he knew how to play people and he did a great job! I now believe that he is the perfect mate for Sin-dy.

Rain here today; perfect weather for Good Friday! I pray that everyone will stop and consider what took place on this day that we celebrate as 'Good Friday'.

Dy, you and Gemma are in my prayers! I know she will be fine, that first step is the hardest, when she is not able to take the other steps, God will carry her - just as He does all of us during those times of weakness. When we are weak, He is strong!

Off to work - Love you all!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 am

Read back on last nite...it is great to see ya all on the thread. I just plain got hooked on my book, finished it...ugg!
    I am sorta sick, and not sure if I will be able to get to work, can't leave the bathrm area for now. My body isn't used to decent food, and a lot of fruits.
    Dy, what kind of physical day r u having. appreciated ur email, but still don't get the humor, I may be just brain dead for now. I have been so tired for so long, and I am hoping my new diet helps, but it is taking it's time. Still emotional, and Sandra's mother
    s video did me in yesterday..broke my heart. Well, everyone have a great day, don't work too hard, and i have to get myself together to try and clean for my client. BBL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 am

George Anthony Deposition Part 1
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...C&title=George Anthony Deposition Part 1

George Anthony Deposition Part 2
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...C&title=George Anthony Deposition Part 2

George Anthony Deposition Part 3
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...C&title=George Anthony Deposition Part 3

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 1
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...AC&title=Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 1

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 2

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 3
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...AC&title=Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 3

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 4

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 5
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...AC&title=Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 5

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 6
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...AC&title=Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 6

Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 7
    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...AC&title=Cindy Anthony Deposition Part 7

Article:
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ivil_case.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30132729#30132729
    interview with sandra's Mom Maria Chavez
    Also in video shows Pastor Lawless and Fred Williams locking up Church aroond 1min 23 sec
    also
    On WS some
    one posted:Williams house has a boat in his yard
    No Rummage Sale at the Church, but Williams had a Yard Sale the day after Sandra's disappearance....Hmmm!!! __________________

2289 O S Dr
    friends who care Williamsboat
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am

I thought Fred williams lived in the mobile home park? hmmmm
    on news when they showed the black man that thinks he saw Fred Williams on a boat in water w/sandra on april 2nd.
    They were trying to speak w/Fred walking into mobile home. Maybe I am mistaking...???
    In any case, the man is sure scruffy...needs some grooming no doubt.

I listened to Cindy last night but had to lay it to rest, was literally sick to my stomach. They'll just be another set of Scott Peterson's parents...always shout the daughter is innocent...and be so defensive...
    In their heart of soul they know...as the world does too.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Ya know, I think we had George wrong. I think because of his background and his training, he knew how to play people and he did a great job! I now believe that he is the perfect mate for Sin-dy.

Rain here today; perfect weather for Good Friday! I pray that everyone will stop and consider what took place on this day that we celebrate as 'Good Friday'.

Dy, you and Gemma are in my prayers! I know she will be fine, that first step is the hardest, when she is not able to take the other steps, God will carry her - just as He does all of us during those times of weakness. When we are weak, He is strong!

I agree grandma, George knew how to fool everyone at first...now we see why he & Cindy are a pair.
    She stated once when the protestors were hanging out acting foolish at their home that they were misguided people.
    Well, I feel she & George are extremely misguided.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your precious grandbabies!
    love ya =)
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:45 pm

In 30 minutes is presser big significant developements in the search of Sandra's killer, iun 30 minutes!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Mish wrote:
    That's who WS has been discussing for the last 2 days!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 pm

a beige Silverado eh? Wow good observation on this tipper! Wonder if FW has a truck and work gloves!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh man! heading out soon...but will try to listen before I go...this man is seemingly suspicious.
    He has a hard time getting some words out regarding the case.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    a beige Silverado eh? Wow good observation on this tipper! Wonder if FW has a truck and work gloves!

saw that on t.v., but possibly like the man that swore he saw casey in big sunglasses at the woods bumping head on trunk lid...while man in suit watched nearby...
    i am feeling the man claiming it's fred williams is credible.
    but then who am i !?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I am afraid of hearing how horrific the results of her remains were.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Oh dear, trying to find live link deleted all my history grrr got one?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 pm

This afternoon I found out my son's health insurance was cut because his unemployment ran out. I finally was able to get him a primary care doc. She only takes the normal health care companies. She does not take the damn Mass Commonwealth care, actually there r no docs on the cape that take it. Plus we r forced to have insurance in Mass. They fine u at tax time if u r not on any insurance. While Ian was on unemployment he got Blue Cross Blue Shield as i do, so I got him to go to my doc (which I will loose as soon as I loose my unemployment which is soon). Anyway, Ian has very high blood pressure, and he was going thro weekly test before they would put him on a med, but as fate has it, he can't finish because he has no health insurance. AND he doesn't get any med. I have spent most of this afternoon trying to find health insurance where we can have a primary care doc, but there is only commonwealth care, and the docs don't except it, so it means no health insurance. My son is physical danger, and i won't be able to get help for my problems. I am mostly scared for my son! It is all so messed up. What u can afford doesn't have Drs, what u can't afford has Drs.
    What the hell can one do?????/ If I loose my son, I will just quit!!! I am very tired of fighting to survive. I had a few months that allowed me to afford stuff I would never have, but now we r back to poverty. I cleaned houses these last few days, and I hurt all over, I just can't do the physical stuff anymore. I am where I feared I would end up. I just want to get help for Ian.
    Sorry, I just had to vent. I don't have anyone to talk to right now, and I am so frustrated. Somehow, I have to work on Ian to go to the ER, even tho he has no money, they have to take care of him. It is what I will have to do too, soon!
    I see Mish and Ribbons posts, and I guess some people have it so much worse, and it is all relative. I guess I have to feel grateful I have what I have!! SORRY!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Daley, it is so hard to survive in many ways...I am hopeful for your son to get healthcare he needs.
    I am always here if you have nobody to talk to...
    gotta jump in shower and run some errands...hugs & love to you!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:27 pm

i found a link earlier with live, as they were setting up mics...but then it wouldn't work so i clicked out.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Mish wrote:i found a link earlier with live, as they were setting up mics...but then it wouldn't work so i clicked out.
    found this but it's black right now alot of bloggers leaving comments here
    http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:34 pm

if this FW who is a creepy guy attended media presser and spoke is he that bold?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Morning press briefing canceled in Cantu case

BAY AREA NEWS GROUP

Posted: 04/10/2009 10:57:36 AM PDT

var requestedWidth = 0;

Click photo to enlarge

friends who care 20090408__esjh0409cantu~2_Viewer

Tiffany Watrous adds a ceramic angel to the growing memorial for Sandra Cantu on Wednesday,...

viewer_currentlySelected = 1;
    viewer_lastIndex = 1;

viewer_images = ['http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site571/2009/0408/20090408__esjh0409cantu~2_Viewer.JPG'];
    viewer_widths = ['185'];
    viewer_heights = ['139'];

viewer_captions = [" Tiffany Watrous adds a ceramic angel to the growing memorial for Sandra Cantu on Wednesday,..."];

viewer_galleryUrl = '/portlet/article/html/render_gallery.jsp';

viewer_articleId = '12116046';
    viewer_siteId = '568';
    viewer_isPreviewing = 'false';
    viewer_isEmbedded = '';
    viewer_activeButtonLead = 2;
    viewer_visibleButtonCount = 5;
    viewer_allowEnlargement = !isEmpty(viewer_galleryUrl);

selectImage(1);

function addToDimension(dim, val){
    index = dim.indexOf('px');
    if(index != -1){
    dim = dim.substring(0, index);
    }
    dim = parseInt(dim) + val;
    return dim;
    }

if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE") != -1){
    $('photoviewer').style.width =
    addToDimension($('photoviewer').style.width, 2);
    $('caption').style.height =
    addToDimension($('caption').style.height, 2);
    }
    requestedWidth = 202;

friends who care 20090408__esjh0409cantu~2_Viewer

Related

if(requestedWidth > 0){
    document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.width = requestedWidth + "px";
    document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.margin = "0px 0px 10px 10px";
    }

TRACY — Tracy police have canceled a news conference scheduled for 11:15 this morning on the investigation into the slaying of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, although officials said they will hold a briefing at 3:30 p.m.
    Officers have been holding daily press briefings on the case. The morning event was canceled because Sgt. Tony Sheneman said there was no significant news to announce.
    A public memorial for Sandra, whose body was found Monday after she disappeared March 27, has been scheduled for Thursday.
    However, Fry Memorial Chapel, which is handling the arrangements, will be open today and this weekend so well-wishers can sign guest books and express condolences to the family. The chapel, at 550 South Central Ave., is open to the public until 4 p.m. today and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
    http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12116046
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 pm

So the briefing will be 6:30 eastern time
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 pm

DALEY wrote:This afternoon I found out my son's health insurance was cut because his unemployment ran out. I finally was able to get him a primary care doc. She only takes the normal health care companies. She does not take the damn Mass Commonwealth care, actually there r no docs on the cape that take it. Plus we r forced to have insurance in Mass. They fine u at tax time if u r not on any insurance. While Ian was on unemployment he got Blue Cross Blue Shield as i do, so I got him to go to my doc (which I will loose as soon as I loose my unemployment which is soon). Anyway, Ian has very high blood pressure, and he was going thro weekly test before they would put him on a med, but as fate has it, he can't finish because he has no health insurance. AND he doesn't get any med. I have spent most of this afternoon trying to find health insurance where we can have a primary care doc, but there is only commonwealth care, and the docs don't except it, so it means no health insurance. My son is physical danger, and i won't be able to get help for my problems. I am mostly scared for my son! It is all so messed up. What u can afford doesn't have Drs, what u can't afford has Drs.
    What the hell can one do?????/ If I loose my son, I will just quit!!! I am very tired of fighting to survive. I had a few months that allowed me to afford stuff I would never have, but now we r back to poverty. I cleaned houses these last few days, and I hurt all over, I just can't do the physical stuff anymore. I am where I feared I would end up. I just want to get help for Ian.
    Sorry, I just had to vent. I don't have anyone to talk to right now, and I am so frustrated. Somehow, I have to work on Ian to go to the ER, even tho he has no money, they have to take care of him. It is what I will have to do too, soon!
    I see Mish and Ribbons posts, and I guess some people have it so much worse, and it is all relative. I guess I have to feel grateful I have what I have!! SORRY!
    Daley sorry to hear all that man can anything else happen?
    Don't worry about Ian let hm figure it out. There is Stop and Shop that's hiring with benifits, he could try there not physically hard...ya know?
    You don't need the stress.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Just finished reading Steven Memory's report, thank goodness he called in that tip, thanks for the link Shels.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Here is a pix of the guy and truck that is reported as dropping the note off:
    friends who care Attachment
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:Here is a pix of the guy and truck that is reported as dropping the note off:
    friends who care Attachment

looks like FW doesn't it?
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Mish wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:Ya know, I think we had George wrong. I think because of his background and his training, he knew how to play people and he did a great job! I now believe that he is the perfect mate for Sin-dy.

I agree grandma, George knew how to fool everyone at first...now we see why he & Cindy are a pair.
    She stated once when the protestors were hanging out acting foolish at their home that they were misguided people.
    Well, I feel she & George are extremely misguided.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your precious grandbabies!
    love ya =)

I will never say that they are insane! They are much too shrewd to be insane, IMO. They are calculating, lying, and evil, but not insane.

Easter is probably my favorite Christian Holiday; Good Friday the most emotional one. I always get emotional on Good Friday, remembering the steps that Christ took for me, the spikes He took for me; the beatings that He took for me. I wish all of you a peaceful Easter and that blessings are poured out upon you and your families.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Dale, I love you! I so wish I were close enough to just reach up and hug you, to let you feel the concern in my heart for you. You are Ian's mother forever, nothing will change that. However, he is a grown man and he needs to accept some responsibility for himself - Oh, I pray I am not speaking out of turn! I would not want to hurt your feelings, I am just concerned for you, my friend. I, too, have high blood pressure and I know how out of focus a person's eyes can get when they don't take the medication prescribed for them. When your eyes start pulsating, it is time to go to ER! I've been in that position where I didn't have insurance coverage and couldn't afford my medication, usually the doctor would give me samples. I thank God that I do have coverage now and a job. Prayer seems so little, but it is the most powerful communication tool that we have. Please know that I am praying for you and Ian.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Woman in mobile home park reported missing suitcase

A Sunday school teacher said someone took her black rolling suitcase from the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park on the day 8-year-old murder victim Sandra Cantu disappeared.

It’s a huge suitcase, 28-year-old Melissa Huckaby said in a phone interview today, waterproof, charcoal-trimmed and has an Eddie Bauer logo on the front.

Police have yet to confirm whether it’s the same one found Monday morning that contained Sandra’s dead body.
    http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?article-Woman%20in%20mobile%20home%20park%20reported%20missing%20suitcase%20=&page_label=home&id=2298054-Woman+in+mobile+home+park+reported+missing+suitcase&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 pm

news conference almost ready to start re: Sandra
    http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 pm

HELLO MY FRIENDS! I AM GOOD,SO STOP WORRYING! I GOT A MESSAGE FROM BIG BUDDY, DY CALLED, AND DE CALLED. WE TALKED FOR OVER AN HR. THEN, BAM! I GOT A CALL FROM OUR CAPTAIN DAVE, TALKED TO ALI, AND MICHELLE! DON'T FEEL ALONE ANY MORE! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS THREAD!
    ANYWAY, WE HAVE TO OPEN THE TIKI BAR. I WOULD LOVE A RUM AND COKE, FIRST, I HAVE TO START MY DINNER...HAVE TO EAT RIGHT! DAVEY IS MAKING DINNER, AND HOPEFULLY HE AND ALI WILL BE ON...DE IS MAKING DINNER, SO WE WILL BE ON SOON.
    ALSO THE PRESS CONFERENCE SHOULD BE ON SOON!
    BBS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:36 pm

My mouth is still wide open about this Melissa Huckaby!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm

no one is here :(
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:40 pm

YES, I AM HERE, JUST HAD TO PUT BIRD IN THE OVEN!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:46 pm

DALEY wrote:YES, I AM HERE, JUST HAD TO PUT BIRD IN THE OVEN!
    Did you read the story about the pastor's grand daughter/ I am just himked about this1 Something is just not right in her story. her suitcase, she has access to Church , what in the world??????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 pm

HLN has info on Sandra's case.
    Don't know what nI think about Melissa Huckabe
    OK, someone get on here, it is Friday, and I feel like celebrating all of my so wonderful friends.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:YES, I AM HERE, JUST HAD TO PUT BIRD IN THE OVEN!
    Did you read the story about the pastor's grand daughter/ I am just himked about this1 Something is just not right in her story. her suitcase, she has access to Church , what in the world??????
    I read ur npost HLN seems to be taking this seriously, but u and I have a tendecy to be cautious! hay is the press thing starting!?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Suitcase and Sandra go missing at the same time and she doesn't report it her suitcase missing? after Sandra leaves her house and Sandra's sister Miranda comes after to babysit while she goes to Church? MY MY MY
    She also forgets the suitcase and takes the spare key to her car because she can't find them her keys and cell phone? Drives to Church, Mom calls and says she found both lost items, oops thats' when she remembers she forgot her suitcase! How doid she get in to the Church?
    It's onnnnnnnnn
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:54 pm

OMG NO killer named yet?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Sponsored content