that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Grandma Linda
madinocala
Kaci
nanabanana197824
8 posters

friends who care

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

friends who care - Page 4 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Ribbon wrote:another tidbit...
    Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.
    According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

are they all crazy there? Was she an accomplice? She might as well buy some handcuffs and walk herself to the police station and request the nicest cell they got! gees what a mess of a case.

Dy I thot the Ants were the only weird bunch....what are the odds that there is another mess of a case that involves a murdered child.....I am just sick over all of the children that are getting killed....I will never understand how someone could hurt a child...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 pm

this is bizarre "Whitehall" is the name of the road where Sandra was found

they searched the shed again today????

Pastor's Granddaughter Confirms Note Found Mentions Cantu

POSTED: 11:14 am PDT April 10, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:19 pm PDT April 10, 2009friends who care - Page 4 Storytools_newsvinefriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_deliciousfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_digg[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html&t=FBI Continues Searching Church In Cantu Case&src=sc&pos=top&from_posted=1]friends who care - Page 4 Storytools_facebook[/url]friends who care - Page 4 Storytools_redditfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_rssfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_printfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_email

TRACY, Calif. -- The FBI continued on Friday its search of Clover Road Baptist Church in connection with the Sandra Cantu homicide case.
    Video

The focus of Friday's search was on a small shed on the church grounds.
    friends who care - Page 4 19152744_240X180
    Melissa Huckaby, the granddaughter of Clover Road Baptist Church's pastor, the Rev. Lane Lawless, said on Friday that the suitcase in which Cantu was found matched one that was stolen from her. Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.
    According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"
    Cantu disappeared March 27 from her family's home in Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park.
    friends who care - Page 4 19053526_240X180
    On Monday morning, farm workers found a black, sealed suitcase while they were draining a pond near Bacchetti Road, about two miles from Orchard Estates. The area is full of agricultural fields, plowed land waiting to be planted and some irrigation ditches. It's adjacent to a dairy farm.
    The luggage was taken into the county morgue, where the 8-year-old's body was identified.
    "I wish they could have found her a lot sooner, if they would have followed up on this a lot sooner," Huckaby said.
    A public memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Merrill F. West High School gym, Sgt. Tony Sheneman said during a media update on Thursday afternoon. The gym seats about 2,500 people, he said.
    Anyone wishing to reach Cantu's family may route condolences to the Tracy Police Department, which has assigned a liaison to work with relatives. Those wishing to make donations of money in the girl's memory are being asked to contact the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation.
    Copyright 2009 by KCRA.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redi\
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:another tidbit...
    Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.

are they all crazy there? Was she an accomplice? She might as well buy some handcuffs and walk herself to the police station and request the nicest cell they got! gees what a mess of a case.

Nana the more links I pull up the more demented it gets. It has to be solved that poor helpless family!

Dy I thot the Ants were the only weird bunch....what are the odds that there is another mess of a case that involves a murdered child.....I am just sick over all of the children that are getting killed....I will never understand how someone could hurt a child...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:how about a song Ms Brown?
    You still here?

Sorry Dy, coming right up.. Yep, I'm still here just had to leave for a bit.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Ribbon wrote:this is bizarre "Whitehall" is the name of the road where Sandra was found

they searched the shed again today????

Pastor's Granddaughter Confirms Note Found Mentions Cantu

POSTED: 11:14 am PDT April 10, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:19 pm PDT April 10, 2009

friends who care - Page 4 Storytools_newsvinefriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_deliciousfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_digg[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html&t=FBI Continues Searching Church In Cantu Case&src=sc&pos=top&from_posted=1]friends who care - Page 4 Storytools_facebook[/url]friends who care - Page 4 Storytools_redditfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_rssfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_printfriends who care - Page 4 Storytools_email

TRACY, Calif. -- The FBI continued on Friday its search of Clover Road Baptist Church in connection with the Sandra Cantu homicide case.

Video

The focus of Friday's search was on a small shed on the church grounds.
    friends who care - Page 4 19152744_240X180
    Melissa Huckaby, the granddaughter of Clover Road Baptist Church's pastor, the Rev. Lane Lawless, said on Friday that the suitcase in which Cantu was found matched one that was stolen from her. Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.
    Cantu disappeared March 27 from her family's home in Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park.
    friends who care - Page 4 19053526_240X180
    On Monday morning, farm workers found a black, sealed suitcase while they were draining a pond near Bacchetti Road, about two miles from Orchard Estates. The area is full of agricultural fields, plowed land waiting to be planted and some irrigation ditches. It's adjacent to a dairy farm.
    The luggage was taken into the county morgue, where the 8-year-old's body was identified.
    "I wish they could have found her a lot sooner, if they would have followed up on this a lot sooner," Huckaby said.
    A public memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Merrill F. West High School gym, Sgt. Tony Sheneman said during a media update on Thursday afternoon. The gym seats about 2,500 people, he said.
    Anyone wishing to reach Cantu's family may route condolences to the Tracy Police Department, which has assigned a liaison to work with relatives. Those wishing to make donations of money in the girl's memory are being asked to contact the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation.

Copyright 2009 by KCRA.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redi\

Geez Dy how old is this girl...is she crazy??????
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 pm

okay girl waiting for that song with a smile
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:55 pm

aaawwah ... I wish....... I am always too far away or too late for a dream to come true
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:

aaawwah ... I wish....... I am always too far away or too late for a dream to come true

Hang in there friend....you don't know what the future holds for you....never give up on your dreams...that is what keeps us going sometimes. Hugs!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Huckaby is in her late 20's with a daughter that was around Sandra's age.
    Think she has a record something about stealing from targets (guess she didn't have Amy's checkbook with her) got arrested and think there's something to do with court or serving time for the 17th of this month
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Church searched again
    by Jennifer Wadsworth / TP staff
    1 hr ago | Three investigators this evening took what appeared to be a fold-up bed from a church that an FBI team had already searched two days ago in connection to the murder of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2298911-Church+searched+again&article-Church%20searched%20again%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 pm

My friends I am headed to bed....I have lots to try to get done tomorrow....I hope everyone gets some good rest tonight and maybe we will all be together tomorrow night....I love you all more that I could ever tell you...See you all tomorrow....Hugs!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Ribbon wrote:Church searched again

by Jennifer Wadsworth / TP staff

1 hr ago | Three investigators this evening took what appeared to be a fold-up bed from a church that an FBI team had already searched two days ago in connection to the murder of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2298911-Church+searched+again&article-Church%20searched%20again%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Dy this bunch is nuts and so are the LE....why are they searching the little building and the church again for the millionth time....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:My friends I am headed to bed....I have lots to try to get done tomorrow....I hope everyone gets some good rest tonight and maybe we will all be together tomorrow night....I love you all more that I could ever tell you...See you all tomorrow....Hugs!!!!!
    good night Nan and Mom.
    Sorry that I am so deep into this case, it saddens me, an poor Haleigh is fading into the air without much coverage....

Love to you and Mom and all the wonderful friends here....I am off to bed soon too.
    Good night
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:36 am

just got home an wanted to check in an say hi an happy easter to everyone i love you all will try to see you all tomorrow nite but have a lot going on tomorrow so may be too tired hugs all
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 am

friends who care - Page 4 2Good Morning , my friends, I can't believe the stamina u'all have, up late and gabbing, my, my, sorry I logged off so quick! Actually, I crashed and slept like a baby for the first time in a long time.
    How can these cases be so damn weird?
    going to get some good old caffeine, and be back!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 am

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Well, if I say so myself, I'm a good cook, now I am sooooooo full! Now for my after dinner cig

All of a sudden I am craving tomatoes....I have never done this before....It is like I can't get enough....Wonder what is wrong with me??????

Tomatoes are full of potassium; maybe you are a quart low? I love tomatoes, fried green ones, sliced red ones, little tiny ones and big ones for slicing! I love them cooked in sauces or made into jam - I love tomatoes! Do I sound like Dr. Seuss? I am planting tomatoes this year!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 am

Huckaby arrested in the middle of the night!
    Inmate Name: HUCKABY, MELISSA
    Aliases: HUCKABY, MELISSA CHANTEL
    Booking Number: 09-09082
    Date of Birth: 02/23/1981
    Height: 5'03"
    Weight: 125
    Visiting: 24 Hour Lobby Visiting
    Mailing Address:
    Mailing Information
    HUCKABY, MELISSA / 09-09082
    San Joaquin County Jail
    999 West Mathews Road
    French Camp, CA 95231
    Booking Date/Time: 04/11/2009 at 03:25 AM
    Projected Release Date: None
    Arresting Agency: TRACY POLICE DEPARTMENT
    Type of Arrest:
    Charges/Bail:
    Case# Pending (00) - No Bail
    PC 187 Felony
    MURDER
    PC 207(A) Felony
    KIDNAPPING
    Total Bail: Bail not Allowed
    Next Court Date: 04/14/2009 at 01:30 PM
    Court Location & Department: Manteca Branch Department: I
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 am

Still sleeping, aye!friends who care - Page 4 Cats026
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 am

http://tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&article-Breaking%20news-%20ARREST%20=&id=2300718-Breaking+news-+ARREST&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Breaking news: ARREST

by TP staff

3 hrs 41 mins ago |

Twenty-eight-year-old Melissa Chantel Huckaby was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Friday on suspicion of kidnapping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 am

Kaci wrote:Hey All,

Not too sure what all is going on and where everyone is at with their feelings? We have all been friends for a long time now and it's sad to not see people here as much anymore. We all have lives outside of what is going on in the world to deal with, but this was a place we could all come to chat, have some fun, share our day, discuss cases and anything else we wanted to discuss.

I apologize for playing some music to try to brighten things up a bit. I can't always deal with all the sadness of what goes on in the world and I read it when I'm up to it or I read it when I am better able to deal with it. Having a little fun is not a bad thing and helps rejuvinate the soul. I can't change the world or what goes on in it, but I do my best to help myself and others try to deal with it. Everyone deals with circumstances going on in their own way. I tried to change the focus a bit with some music, so all of this does not eat us alive. If I'm not ready to read stuff about trials, I bypass it until I'm better able to handle it. If I don't like certain music or not in the mood for it, I bypass it and listen to it at a later time.

I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone for just trying to brighten things up a bit. It was not my intention at all to hurt anyones's feelings or disguard what all is going on in the world.

You offend anyone? ...don't think so, Kaci! I'm not here as much and I apologize for that; but you can rest assured that I'm not at any other sites either. I'm just (too often) too tired to get on, that's all. When I get home from work, my eyes feel like two burn burn holes in a sheet from glaring at a computer screen all day. I love each and every one of you and consider you cear personal friends. I CARE about each of you and the trials that life has dealt you, the valleys that we walk through together aren't so dark because we have each other to walk with and pray with along the way. No matter what life throws at us, we have our Faith and each other. Sometimes, we need to be silly, sometimes we need to vent, to share with each other what is happening in our deepest parts of our souls. That's why we have each other! I love you all so much and I would so enjoy a real time group hug! I'll try to get back later, need to run some errands and clear a path in my little bungalow.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 am

Ribbon wrote:Hey all!We got bumped!
    This is the last think I read on WS thought you'd get a kick out of it
    "This whole thing's gone so far off the hinky meter, it's registering on the whanky meter."

I'm still here, catching up... wanted to comment on the 'hinky meter' ... The first time I heard the term was on NCIS, Abby (or Abs), the foresnic scientist, uses it. Something is hinky to her if it doesn't fit with other evidence, etc.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 am

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/us_world/Man-Reported-at-Pond-Where-Tracy-Girl-Was-Found--.html
    watch 2nd video on left at the 2.15min mark melissa states a coupe of months ago, she took her toook her 5 year old child with another child a girl to the park with her daughter and was questioned about child being drugged and finding narcotics in the child's system.
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 am

Maybe that is why they said there wasn't any trauma seen externally on Sandra's body. She was drugged possibly?
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am

So very sad! The pastor's grandaughter looks very dark and troubled to me. Why oh why kill a little innocent child?
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 am

Oh, I think we will hear more now, about the 'weapon' and what was done to Sandra. I won't be surprised at the condition of her body, I have prepared myself. I know it won't be good.

Ok, I am sure enough going to do some stuff now... love you all!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 am

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hey All,

Not too sure what all is going on and where everyone is at with their feelings? We have all been friends for a long time now and it's sad to not see people here as much anymore. We all have lives outside of what is going on in the world to deal with, but this was a place we could all come to chat, have some fun, share our day, discuss cases and anything else we wanted to discuss.

I apologize for playing some music to try to brighten things up a bit. I can't always deal with all the sadness of what goes on in the world and I read it when I'm up to it or I read it when I am better able to deal with it. Having a little fun is not a bad thing and helps rejuvinate the soul. I can't change the world or what goes on in it, but I do my best to help myself and others try to deal with it. Everyone deals with circumstances going on in their own way. I tried to change the focus a bit with some music, so all of this does not eat us alive. If I'm not ready to read stuff about trials, I bypass it until I'm better able to handle it. If I don't like certain music or not in the mood for it, I bypass it and listen to it at a later time.

I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone for just trying to brighten things up a bit. It was not my intention at all to hurt anyones's feelings or disguard what all is going on in the world.

You offend anyone? ...don't think so, Kaci! I'm not here as much and I apologize for that; but you can rest assured that I'm not at any other sites either. I'm just (too often) too tired to get on, that's all. When I get home from work, my eyes feel like two burn burn holes in a sheet from glaring at a computer screen all day. I love each and every one of you and consider you cear personal friends. I CARE about each of you and the trials that life has dealt you, the valleys that we walk through together aren't so dark because we have each other to walk with and pray with along the way. No matter what life throws at us, we have our Faith and each other. Sometimes, we need to be silly, sometimes we need to vent, to share with each other what is happening in our deepest parts of our souls. That's why we have each other! I love you all so much and I would so enjoy a real time group hug! I'll try to get back later, need to run some errands and clear a path in my little bungalow.
    Good morning Grandma,
    I think Kaci thought she offended me. No way! If she did I would have been very direct.
    I was so into Sandra's case and wanting her killer found that I had to discuss it and getting into great songs and music at that time I wasn't interested in. If anything I coud have hurt her feelings! Gees Didn't even think that part of it until now. I am glad you did respond on post for I wouldn't have even gotten to that step. Thank you, and to know you care for everyone so much is a wonderful thin Grandma. Anyway I said I would be back later so I could further check out info and and post a bit on WS. Then I did some housework quickly and got on thread after talking to a few people. So all is fine. I think we are so close that if anyone of us had hurt feelings we would chime in quickly.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 am

Last edited by Ribbon on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 am

arrest annoumcement
    http://kron4.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/1013/reftab/36/t/Sunday-School-Teacher-Arrested-in-Sandra-Cantu-Murder/Default.aspx
    Sandra's body was released from the San Joaquin County Coroner's office. She will be interred at the Tracy Mausoleum. A marker with the little girl's name on it is being prepared. The public place for mourning has also moved from the mobile home park where Sandra lived to Fry's Memorial Chapel.
    Fry Memorial Chapel will be open through the weekend.
    Public Grieving Place:
    Fry Memorial Chapel
    550 South Central Avenue
    Tracy, CA
    Hours: 10-4 on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
    Public Service for Sandra Cantu:
    Thursday, April 16, 2009
    1 p.m. - People are asked to arrive early since there will be limited parking
    Merrill F. West High School
    1775 West Lowell Avenue
    Tracy, CA

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=6755888 __________________

In memory of Sandra in front of my bay window, I am going to place a bleeding heart in memory of Sandra next to the daisies for Caylee.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am

Ribbon wrote:http://www.ktvu.com/index.html
    OH MY ~ check this out and her photo what a troubled human
    story [url=http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/us_world/Sunday-School-Teacher-Arrested-in-Murder-of-Sandra-Cantu.html
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/us_world/Sunday-School-Teacher-Arrested-in-Murder-of-Sandra-Cantu.html[/quote[/url]]

Mornin Dy - Wow, didn't expect to wake up to this news this morning. That woman looks like an evil beotch... Thanks for all the links. I heard it on TV this morning, but not much was said about it there.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:56 am

WOW, dy did it again, and Dy was totally right about this stupid woman...still so weird. Dy is lookingup links for us...news falsh!! still in shock. dy doesn't think she did italone...we shall see.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 am

Trying to watch TV, and they r not saying much! Meanshile I took bed apart, and it was done! Meaning I had to use boxes to hold up one side of bed, found alot of missing stuff under bed, but I had to put it all back, and itis still not right, but my back has truely been pulled to it's limit. Now I have to clean up the mess i made. God, I wish I was as stronge as Dy!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am

http://www.kron.com/News/WatchKRON4NewsLiveOnline/tabid/354/Default.aspx

live profilers talking Mark Klass was just on, interesting
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am

DALEY wrote:WOW, dy did it again, and Dy was totally right about this stupid woman...still so weird. Dy is lookingup links for us...news falsh!! still in shock. dy doesn't think she did italone...we shall see.

No I thought it was Slayter then really thought it was Fred Williams.... wonder if FW was her boyfriend or helped her?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 am

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Morning peeps....So happy to hear that there has been an arrest in this case....thanks Dy for all the links....I finally got off my butt and went and got dirt to transplant all my new flowers so now all the work begins....LOL...I am going to work on the porch because it looks like rain here....very muggy today...I will bbl and I hope you all have a good day...Daley please take it easy on your back....See ya later gaters....Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 pm

morning! hope all is well, haven't read back too much...
    dy, i don't even know anything about this grandaughter???
    but will read up, you thi nk she is the one possibly?

i did watch ng late last night, wow!!! cindy is something, i agree with the psychologists...cindy
    is disrespectful & obnoxious chewing that gum in a formal atmosphere.
    and I am sorry, but those eyebrows are too much to look at...esp. in her rage...
    my step mom always had those same brows...i have never understood them....LOL
    only heard last night that le is closer to the killer of sandra. so may it be THE PASTOR'S GRANDAUGHTER...or
    Fred Williams made it out to appear it was Pastor/family...HMMMMMM

Last edited by Mish on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Morning peeps....So happy to hear that there has been an arrest in this case....thanks Dy for all the links....I finally got off my butt and went and got dirt to transplant all my new flowers so now all the work begins....LOL...I am going to work on the porch because it looks like rain here....very muggy today...I will bbl and I hope you all have a good day...Daley please take it easy on your back....See ya later gaters....Hugs!!!!
    Hey Nana! How exciting to plant your flowers!! I got that geranium solstice chocolate yesterday that I wanted so much...will take some pics to show you =) love & hugs!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Dy, that woman looks disturbed in pic alright...so young, and did she get upset with sandra while she was playing in her home with her kid? Hmmmmm, looks like LE has done their work and know enough, huh!
    Why would she kill this little girl??? That is insane...did the pleading & seeing Ms. Chavez on T.V. get to her???
    So tragic! I wonder if she does tell the truth IF she did it...will she say WHY!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

How awful if this woman killed Sandra in her home in the presence of her daughter....oh this is sick...

See you all later.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Huckaby was also scheduled to appear in court April 17 to check in with a county mental health program as part of a 3-year probation sentence for petty theft
    http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=7313938&page=1
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 pm

There is water everywhere outside, all it has been doing all day is raining and now a whooping 37 degrees
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm

I think it's time for some photo humor!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:35 pm

friends who care - Page 4 2ir27ur
    Ribbon
    Ribbon