that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+3
Mish
Kaci
Ribbon
7 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 8 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Ribbon wrote:video talking about slayters house
    [url=http://www.ktvu.com/video/19101279/index.html
    http://www.ktvu.com/video/19101279/index.html[/quote[/url]]

Video pulled from site.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Ribbon wrote:artivle about slayter last friday
    gee I have to get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [url=http://tracypress.com/content/view/17706/2268/
    http://tracypress.com/content/view/17706/2268/[/quote[/url]]

Site temporarity unavailable. I think we crashed all their websites Shocked
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm

http://www.kcra.com/news/19110332/detail.html

Tracy PD: No Indication Of Body In Container

Sandra Cantu Missing Since March 27

POSTED: 3:33 pm PDT April 6, 2009
    UPDATED: 4:28 pm PDT April 6, 2009
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm

HI ALL HUGS JUST TRIED TO DROP BY AN SAY I AM OK JUST HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IT FIXED TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AN CAN GET BACK ONLINE FULL TIME
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

GOT TO GO GET A NEW LAN CARD TOMORROW FOR MY COMPUTER MY CARD RIGHT NOW IS VERY IFFY LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh God, Dy called me to tell me about Sandra Cantu....didn't get on right away due to headache...whos here????
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm

DALEY wrote:Oh God, Dy called me to tell me about Sandra Cantu....didn't get on right away due to headache...whos here????

Hi Daley - I'm here for the time being. Been a lot of stuff today with all the doc releases and then the Sandra thing that happened shortly after I got home.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 pm

friends who care - Page 8 WhereiseveryoneOh Sue, I know, got a headache reading, and Dy noticed I wasn't on thread and told me about Sandra.....I am so sad! Dy reminded me that so many children r taken that we never hear about.....god so sick!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 pm

What is f'n wrong with this world?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:13 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 8 WhereiseveryoneOh Sue, I know, got a headache reading, and Dy noticed I wasn't on thread and told me about Sandra.....I am so sad! Dy reminded me that so many children r taken that we never hear about.....god so sick!

I noticed you weren't here and was going to ask Dy but she left before I could ask her. Glad she called you.. Lots of people missing tonight Hmmm.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 pm

DALEY wrote:What is f'n wrong with this world?

I know, pretty sick huh!!

They haven't opened the container found yet and it will be close to midnight our time before they do. They figured it would be close to 8 pm CA time. They don't know what is inside container, but sure doesn't sound good. Container wasn't there two weeks ago before water fields were filled, approx same time frame as Sandra went missing. Uggg
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I have NG on, she is talking to Mr. Hoover the PI that went to scene where Caylee was found, Dominic Caasey to him there. Casey got a tip where Caylee was, but wouldn't tell Hoover who gave him the tip.
    Why did Dominic Casey go there.?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey Girls....What is wrong with our world??? 53 ppl killed in the last month....hostage, men killing families...etc.....I hate now to even read the news....plus we have this stupid bitch in Orlando that threw their beautiful baby away like garbage so she could go whore around and play...geez...Sorry...Nana been in a funk the last few days...been on my pity pot....I will survive....Hugs!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Daley - If you still here, bb in a little while. Something I have to do. Oh btw answered your email. Catch up with ya in a few.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Girls....What is wrong with our world??? 53 ppl killed in the last month....hostage, men killing families...etc.....I hate now to even read the news....plus we have this stupid bitch in Orlando that threw their beautiful baby away like garbage so she could go whore around and play...geez...Sorry...Nana been in a funk the last few days...been on my pity pot....I will survive....Hugs!!!!

Hi Nana - Good to see you. Tomorrow will be a better day... Hope you and Mom are doing well and survived the cold spell last night. Hopefully this cold spell will be the last of it. We had 3" of very heavy wet snow and a lot of power outages by it.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 pm

view from our hotel room, it was beautiful, and one almost forgot the hell that is out in the world.friends who care - Page 8 Vacation011
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Girls....What is wrong with our world??? 53 ppl killed in the last month....hostage, men killing families...etc.....I hate now to even read the news....plus we have this stupid bitch in Orlando that threw their beautiful baby away like garbage so she could go whore around and play...geez...Sorry...Nana been in a funk the last few days...been on my pity pot....I will survive....Hugs!!!!

Hi Nana - Good to see you. Tomorrow will be a better day... Hope you and Mom are doing well and survived the cold spell last night. Hopefully this cold spell will be the last of it. We had 3" of very heavy wet snow and a lot of power outages by it.
    Hi DE, love ya, and I too am bumbrd by the news...Sue, I was wondering if u got snow...think of it this way, it is the last of the season.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

video of LE leaving area
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

hey, watching ng...don't know anything new yet...but i have such a bad headache...allergies....ughh!!! give me drugs!!

when i hear something from this end, will post...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Evening all can't seem to do my paperwork here at work was going to read A. Downings transcript but that can wait, so worried about Sandra
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Ribbon wrote:video of LE leaving area
    r they caring the container?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 pm

mish, i have a headache too, but i am allergic to violence against children.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm

DALEY wrote:mish, i have a headache too, but i am allergic to violence against children.

Daley - Did you see my prior post? I responded to your email to me Check you mail Daley girl LOL..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Police this afternoon drove off with David Slayter, 44, after searching his home at space No. 43 in the mobile home park where an 8-year-old Tracy girl went missing exactly a week ago.

FBI agents and Tracy detectives pulled items from Slayter's home in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park and packed them into a white crime-scene truck. They towed two of the Slayters cars as well. A caravan of at least seven trucks and detectives’ cars pulled into the neighborhood shortly before 2 p.m. today.

friends who care - Page 8 0403searchwarrantserved1
    [center]FBI Evidence Response Team members arrive at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park as a search warrant is served for one of the residents homes. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press

[/center]
    Slayter voluntarily got in a police car about 15 minutes after investigators arrived, said Tracy police spokesman Lt. Jeremy Watney, but police declined to disclose where they went to talk.

Slayter was identified through a newspaper photograph that shows him and his wife, Debra, in front of their home, and another photo of the couple at a candlelight vigil.
    Slayter’s name also comes up in an Internet search with an inactive Web site called www.moneymansvault.com, which indicates he lives at 812 W. Clover Road, No. 43, in Tracy.

friends who care - Page 8 0403searchwarrantserved2
    [center]Tracy Police and Stockton police officers gather outside of one of the homes at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park as a search warrant was served this afternoon. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press

[/center]
    But police have yet to identify Slayter, say why he was taken away or what role — if any — investigators think he might have had in the disappearance of Sandra. He has not been arrested or detained, Watney emphasized at a 3:30 press conference today.

The Tracy man lives with his wife, Debra Slayter, and a son. A missing-persons poster with a picture of second-grader Sandra Cantu was pasted on the Slayters’ front window. Sandra was last seen near her family’s home in the neighborhood around 4 p.m. on March 27.

Slayter was quoted in the Stockton Record expressing concern for the missing girl.

“I told her (Sandra), you’ve got to be careful with some adults,” he told a Record reporter Monday.

Contact Tracy Press reporter Jennifer Wadsworth at 830-4225

wonder if they took luggage? that container looked like luggage to me. Daley we should knw we've seen enough of them in babbge clains/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:video of LE leaving area
    r they caring the container?
    I am assuming hit this link late and didn't see them loading vehicle
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 pm

cold-hearted witch....kc,
    oh god sheakel witacher, a black little boy gone missing...from ng
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Ribbon wrote:Police this afternoon drove off with David Slayter, 44, after searching his home at space No. 43 in the mobile home park where an 8-year-old Tracy girl went missing exactly a week ago.

FBI agents and Tracy detectives pulled items from Slayter's home in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park and packed them into a white crime-scene truck. They towed two of the Slayters cars as well. A caravan of at least seven trucks and detectives’ cars pulled into the neighborhood shortly before 2 p.m. today.

friends who care - Page 8 0403searchwarrantserved1
    [center]FBI Evidence Response Team members arrive at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park as a search warrant is served for one of the residents homes. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press
    [/center]
    Slayter voluntarily got in a police car about 15 minutes after investigators arrived, said Tracy police spokesman Lt. Jeremy Watney, but police declined to disclose where they went to talk.

Slayter was identified through a newspaper photograph that shows him and his wife, Debra, in front of their home, and another photo of the couple at a candlelight vigil.
    Slayter’s name also comes up in an Internet search with an inactive Web site called www.moneymansvault.com, which indicates he lives at 812 W. Clover Road, No. 43, in Tracy.

friends who care - Page 8 0403searchwarrantserved2
    [center]Tracy Police and Stockton police officers gather outside of one of the homes at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park as a search warrant was served this afternoon. Glenn Moore/Tracy Press

[/center]
    But police have yet to identify Slayter, say why he was taken away or what role — if any — investigators think he might have had in the disappearance of Sandra. He has not been arrested or detained, Watney emphasized at a 3:30 press conference today.

The Tracy man lives with his wife, Debra Slayter, and a son. A missing-persons poster with a picture of second-grader Sandra Cantu was pasted on the Slayters’ front window. Sandra was last seen near her family’s home in the neighborhood around 4 p.m. on March 27.

Slayter was quoted in the Stockton Record expressing concern for the missing girl.

“I told her (Sandra), you’ve got to be careful with some adults,” he told a Record reporter Monday.

Contact Tracy Press reporter Jennifer Wadsworth at 830-4225

wonder if they took luggage? that container looked like luggage to me. Daley we should knw we've seen enough of them in babbge clains/
    yup, we know baggage, they didn't say much about slater's son.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

DALEY wrote:cold-hearted witch....kc,
    oh god sheakel witacher, a black little boy gone missing...from ng

Daley - Please see my post above
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Oh I am gonna scream if that bitch doesn't stop fiddling with her shirt tail! She is so much her Mom...Cindy no doubt produced another one of her, but only very much worse...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 pm

i think all parents should never, never let their kids out of their site, this freaken world is dangerous.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Mish wrote:Oh I am gonna scream if that bitch doesn't stop fiddling with her shirt tail! She is so much her Mom...Cindy no doubt produced another one of her, but only very much worse...

THE DEATH PENELTY WILL CHANGE THAT ARROGANT BEHAVIOR!!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:49 pm

GOD, IT IS RAINING VERY, VERY HARD HERE, BARELY CAN HEAR TV WITH RAIN HITTING SKY LIGHT.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 pm

HOOVER DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT A PSYCHIC TOLD D. CASEY WHERE THE BODY WAS.....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by lynnb friends who care - Page 8 Viewpost

for those that weren't watching. It looked like they did open the bag before they carried it away. Everyone gathered around it and the men in white suits bent down over it. after a few minutes some of the people just backede up altogether and backed away

I missed it lynnb. What's your take on seeing their reactions?
    Originally Posted by Lunar1121 friends who care - Page 8 Viewpost

Did anyone else lose the video? I wish I was watching from the beginning to see if they really opened it there!
    I did lunar ......
    Originally Posted by Sunburst70791 friends who care - Page 8 Viewpost

My reaction is I wished I wouldn't have seen it. When they carried the bag it almost looked like pallbearers. 3 on each side. The bag had weight and sagged as they walked.

Thanks lurkeyloo...that's the one from way earlier today that I was looking for. When I look at it from that view, it looks like a garment bag, then when I look at it from the view from above where the le are standing, it looks like a suit case, another view (to the left of the bag) it looks like an extra large backpack. The part of the "container" that is throwing me off is the "lumpy" area....in one picture it looks like padding for your back and head it it's a large backpack...in other pictures it just looks like lumps....could be an illusion created because of it being wet, the sun, or the angle the picture was taken.......IDK.........
    I haven't seen the pictures, but recognize the type of backpack you are describing (lumpy). There are high-end backpacks sold for hiking and camping which are oversized & have padding against your back and head. They are very strong and designed to carry lots of weight.

So they did open it on the spot?
    It looked to me that they opened it. It was hard to tell because the helicopter was trying to zoom in.

Go to the main page (link below) and you can see a picture of them carrying it. Then click on the story and throughout the article there are more pictures. I hope it is soaking wet clothes and that is is!

http://www.kcra.com/index.html

I crashed WS again without Kaci, this is what their talking about
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Originally Posted by lynnb friends who care - Page 8 Viewpost

for those that weren't watching. It looked like they did open the bag before they carried it away. Everyone gathered around it and the men in white suits bent down over it. after a few minutes some of the people just backede up altogether and backed away

Originally Posted by Lunar1121 friends who care - Page 8 Viewpost

Did anyone else lose the video? I wish I was watching from the beginning to see if they really opened it there!
    I did lunar ......

My reaction is I wished I wouldn't have seen it. When they carried the bag it almost looked like pallbearers. 3 on each side. The bag had weight and sagged as they walked.

Thanks lurkeyloo...that's the one from way earlier today that I was looking for. When I look at it from that view, it looks like a garment bag, then when I look at it from the view from above where the le are standing, it looks like a suit case, another view (to the left of the bag) it looks like an extra large backpack. The part of the "container" that is throwing me off is the "lumpy" area....in one picture it looks like padding for your back and head it it's a large backpack...in other pictures it just looks like lumps....could be an illusion created because of it being wet, the sun, or the angle the picture was taken.......IDK.........
    I haven't seen the pictures, but recognize the type of backpack you are describing (lumpy). There are high-end backpacks sold for hiking and camping which are oversized & have padding against your back and head. They are very strong and designed to carry lots of weight.

So they did open it on the spot?
    It looked to me that they opened it. It was hard to tell because the helicopter was trying to zoom in.

Go to the main page (link below) and you can see a picture of them carrying it. Then click on the story and throughout the article there are more pictures. I hope it is soaking wet clothes and that is is!

http://www.kcra.com/index.html

I crashed WS again without Kaci, this is what their talking about

Huh?? Watcha mean without me?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi Ms Brown, just wanted to see if I mised anything so started reading on current discussion ~ so I snuck in without ya lol
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Hello all.....Nana is making a pot of Great Northern beans with ham and polish sausage in them....and some cornbread tomorrow....sounds pretty tasty doesnt it????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

friends who care - Page 8 Goodnight-6SORRY, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPECULATE WHAT WAS IN BAG UNTIL WE R TOLD IT IS SANDRA, AND I GUESS THAT IS TOMORROW......
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 pm

ut oh Shels watching news in Oakland they shut down another bar there lol They called it a nuisance bar lmao

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:09 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all.....Nana is making a pot of Great Northern beans with ham and polish sausage in them....and some cornbread tomorrow....sounds pretty tasty doesnt it????
    Yum amazing and more yums
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 8 Goodnight-6SORRY, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPECULATE WHAT WAS IN BAG UNTIL WE R TOLD IT IS SANDRA, AND I GUESS THAT IS TOMORROW......

Sorry Dale I will nt post about it anymore and sorry if I offended anyone
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 pm

BYE!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all.....Nana is making a pot of Great Northern beans with ham and polish sausage in them....and some cornbread tomorrow....sounds pretty tasty doesnt it????
    Yum amazing and more yums

Hey Dy....we have been thinking about you....Love you....Hugs!!!! Come on down and have some beans and cornbread tomorrow night...LOL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Huh? shut down bar in Oakland??? Honey, me don't hang out in Oakland...and I wouldn't take you there either...BAD!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 pm

was out washing car, watering things down...mowed...headache went away!! Yippeeee!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm

What is going on here....forum acting weird....is anyone here?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hi Ms Brown, just wanted to see if I mised anything so started reading on current discussion ~ so I snuck in without ya lol

Sorry Dy - I was in the midst of other things tonight and could keep up with everything.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Mish wrote:What is going on here....forum acting weird....is anyone here?

Hi Mish - I'm still here back tracking to catch back up. Need to get to bed soon though. Good to hear your headache went away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content