that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Grandma Linda
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

friends who care - Page 17 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm

DALEY wrote:for 4 hrs., i tried to do a drawing of linda's sisters, but i really hate it, so will try again another day, sometimes, one can't draw.........

Oh, Daley! I don't want you to be stressed over it! I love you, girlfriend! I wish I could give you a big ol' hug! Put it on the back burner until after your vacation; I don't mind at all. When you have finished it - that will be the Perfect time for me to give it to them.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:30 pm

DALEY wrote:well we r all tired tonite, so i'll just good nite all...

Aww Darn!!! I was all by myself for a while, so left for a little bit. I come back and missed ya... Nite Daley. Hope you sleep well and have a good day tomorrow. See ya in the pm tomorrow.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:41 pm

dave wrote:

Evening Sis! Good tune! seems youre stuck in the sixties and seventies like me. Ill be on here and there. Im finishing laundry and fixin dinner for Michelle and getting her ready for bed.......WHEW!

Hi Bro - Yep, I kinda like the older songs. Great to see you Bro. I finished my last load of laundry a little while ago. Got busy outside this afternoon vacuuming out my car and cleaning the interior etc. Picked up all the branches in the yard too. Made the mistake of stopping by to talk to a neighbor that I haven't seen all Winter. He's like the policeman of the neighborhood LOL. Calls the cops on people who have cars sitting over a month + so junk cars or non running cars are not being collected in the neighborhood. He talked non stop for over a half hour to tell me everything going on in the neighborhood. I did learn that a house very close to mine was broke into last week. Eeeek!!! I keep my place locked up tighter than a drum. If they break in while I'm home, they won't be leaving.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 pm

otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi Kaci, Grandma, anyone else who is around! Hope you are well.
    Anybody know if Mad is doing OK?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Evening Sis! Good tune! seems youre stuck in the sixties and seventies like me. Ill be on here and there. Im finishing laundry and fixin dinner for Michelle and getting her ready for bed.......WHEW!

Hi Bro - Yep, I kinda like the older songs. Great to see you Bro. I finished my last load of laundry a little while ago. Got busy outside this afternoon vacuuming out my car and cleaning the interior etc. Picked up all the branches in the yard too. Made the mistake of stopping by to talk to a neighbor that I haven't seen all Winter. He's like the policeman of the neighborhood LOL. Calls the cops on people who have cars sitting over a month + so junk cars or non running cars are not being collected in the neighborhood. He talked non stop for over a half hour to tell me everything going on in the neighborhood. I did learn that a house very close to mine was broke into last week. Eeeek!!! I keep my place locked up tighter than a drum. If they break in while I'm home, they won't be leaving.

Holy crap! lady of ambition Very Happy I just finished folding and putting mine away and Michelle is putting hers away right now. Break ins close by are very unsettling but Im sure if I were a crook, Id certainly bypass your house Wink

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hi Kaci, Grandma, anyone else who is around! Hope you are well.

Hey Miss Somebody! Hope all is well with you. I see you other places and everyone seems to be kinda nice now. I havent heard anything bad about mad so Ill guess hes doing OK
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:10 pm

otb_someone wrote:Hi Kaci, Grandma, anyone else who is around! Hope you are well.

Somebody - Great to see ya... I'm rarely on at the same time that you are. Hope all is going well for ya.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:12 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Holy crap! lady of ambition Very Happy I just finished folding and putting mine away and Michelle is putting hers away right now. Break ins close by are very unsettling but Im sure if I were a crook, Id certainly bypass your house Wink

Gee thanks Bro LOL!!! Actually many neighbors watch out for me and watch my house during the day while I'm at work. I'm not affraid at all and I would most certainly hear someone long before they could get into my house. Cops would be here before they could get very far.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Gee thanks Bro LOL!!! Actually many neighbors watch out for me and watch my house during the day while I'm at work. I'm not affraid at all and I would most certainly hear someone long before they could get into my house. Cops would be here before they could get very far.

I would guess that would be to the perps benifit if cops got there first Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3TGeY5JIs

I posted this a long time ago (6-7 months+) on an old thread, but think it's a really neat video.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

I would guess that would be to the perps benifit if cops got there first Very Happy

Arent you the smart arse tonight LMAO!!! Yeah, it would probably be to the perps benefit LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Well, my good deal on the furnace and central air conditioner isn't going to work like I originally thought. My brother told me the furnace was only 2 years old. My nephew said it was 15 yrs old today. I don't want to put one in that is almost as old as my current one. My nephew did tell me that his future father in-law can get me an excellent deal on a new one with central air included and a tax rebate from Gov't for conserving energy. Going to call him Tue/Wed and talk to him more about it.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3TGeY5JIs

I posted this a long time ago (6-7 months+) on an old thread, but think it's a really neat video.

Nice Vid Sis and alot of good quotes! I have a collection of quotes which are really cool, always like to add more
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Kaci wrote:Well, my good deal on the furnace and central air conditioner isn't going to work like I originally thought. My brother told me the furnace was only 2 years old. My nephew said it was 15 yrs old today. I don't want to put one in that is almost as old as my current one. My nephew did tell me that his future father in-law can get me an excellent deal on a new one with central air included and a tax rebate from Gov't for conserving energy. Going to call him Tue/Wed and talk to him more about it.
    Wow that's a 13 year old difference . So is it really 15 years Old?
    More mula needed it's crazy isn't it?!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Well, my good deal on the furnace and central air conditioner isn't going to work like I originally thought. My brother told me the furnace was only 2 years old. My nephew said it was 15 yrs old today. I don't want to put one in that is almost as old as my current one. My nephew did tell me that his future father in-law can get me an excellent deal on a new one with central air included and a tax rebate from Gov't for conserving energy. Going to call him Tue/Wed and talk to him more about it.
    Wow that's a 13 year old difference . So is it really 15 years Old?
    More mula needed it's crazy isn't it?!

Hi Dy - Hope work is going well for you. Yeah, my brother mixed that one up as to how old the furnace was. Not putting it in my house and might as well keep the one I have. I have plenty of time to deal with it. Just would really like to get the central air part done, before it gets really hot out. I have a few months before that will happen.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:34 pm

FYI Sis, My brother has a heating and A/C business and I worked it many years ago so if you need any confirmation on anything(value, price, quality) I may be able to help you out unbiased
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 pm

dave wrote:

FYI Sis, My brother has a heating and A/C business and I worked it many years ago so if you need any confirmation on anything(value, price, quality) I may be able to help you out unbiased

Thanks Bro. I'll keep in touch with you regarding it once I talk to John Tues/Wed this week. I'll see what he has to say and I also want him to come over and see current set up. I learned that he lives less than 1/4 mile from me. I knew he lived nearby, but didn't know he lived that close.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Thanks Bro. I'll keep in touch with you regarding it once I talk to John Tues/Wed this week. I'll see what he has to say and I also want him to come over and see current set up. I learned that he lives less than 1/4 mile from me. I knew he lived nearby, but didn't know he lived that close.

Good Deal Sis! Ill help where I can. Seems we are the only ones here now

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Goodnight Sis and anyone else who may be here or come on shortly
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Good Deal Sis! Ill help where I can. Seems we are the only ones here now

I greatly appreciate it Bro!!! Last night it was only Daley and myself here. I'm starting to get a complex. Perhaps if I leave, everyone will come out again...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 pm

dave wrote:Goodnight Sis and anyone else who may be here or come on shortly

Nite Bro - Hope you and Michele have a good night. I'm going to go to bed and watch Tv. Nite, nite...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:55 pm

nite, am at work so not by computer much, just read through today's postings.
    No new news with cases? ~ Bbeen so long now since Haleigh's been missing.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Nite All I tried to hang as long as I could, Ill try again tomorrow. Nite all!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Kaci wrote::) friends who care - Page 17 B2TMFlyingHigh

Hang on Mom!! The next hill is even bigger. Me picturing Deanna talking Mom for a ride today. Sorry Deanna, couldn't help myself....

LOL...Oh how funny Suzi! All is well dear, had to hurry this morning and head out to eat with family and do some errands...still need to get groceries...in the very early a.m.
    Just started laundry, piles of it!!! And Cesar has me jumpin! Working hard training this boy...can't wait until the day that he will "get it".
    Ended up getting a kennel too, he was jumping hysterically on the gate and he seems to like to sleep sometimes in the kennel.
    My life right now...LOL...
    Hoping all is well and to see you ALL this coming week. Hugs!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:10 am

Good morning all....glad to see people got on last nite. I was tired and just couldn't wait until someone or anyone got on again.
    didn't sleep well, guess I am nervous about Derm visit. I am actually better, but they left scars, so maybe Dr can help me with that too. Leaving an 1/2 hr.
    It is cold but sunny, and sun is what I need. I want to apoligize to those who were insensed about the tweeter thing, just thought it was fun, and another way to communicate. Soon all businesses will be using tweeter. I know of some landscape co. that keep their clients up to date. Fox news uses it, and I am always on Fox, so it does help me.
    Well off to do some things before I leave...wish me luck..(note; this is how my sis started out, she had a blood cancer, lymphoma that caused bumps to pop out on her skin.)
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 am

Today is March 16th. The flower is the Valerian which means "good disposition"
    I'd wager a large pinch of salt (very valuable, at one time, you know) that
    those Victorian floriographers walked around grinning in perpetuity.
    Nothing but an extremely wry sense of humor can explain how valerian -
    a plant used medicinally as a sedative and that shares its name with a
    Roman emperor who was forever in the financial doldrums and beset by
    military mishaps - came to connote good disposition.True, sleep
    is rather a good disposition to be in, and the insomnia-alleviating
    Valeriana officinalis is a friend in deed to those seeking temporary
    oblivion. And, come to think of it, disposition can also mean getting
    rid of something; as well as boasting pretty little corymbs of pinkish,
    sweet-scented flowers, valerian is rich in valeric acid, which
    purportedly banishes acne.

Great valerian in literature:

Sleep is a friend I have fallen out with,
    I wish she would come back to me.

I bring her Valerian, milk and honey,
    I plead with her, I promise her dreams.
    ~ From Insomnia by Julia Darling

Oh how many times I have had that discussion - - - "sleep is a friend I have fallen out with".

Friends, I hope you heard that my laptop completely failed on me - I have a borrowed one for now. I haven't kept up with the news at all, except for Geraldo this weekend.

Also, I see a recent comment about Twitter. I have an account there, "tazebell" - but honestly don't know what to do with it. It's micro-blogging? You have a very limited number of characters to use in each entry, so I haven't figured it out just yet.

Love you guys. Hope all are well.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 am

Very Happy Good morning all....Taz, good to see you. I hope all is well.
    Sorry I wasn't around this weekend, we had a get together on Saturday to spread my Father's ashes. It was an emotional day, and I just felt drained yesterday so I didn't do a whole lot.
    I'll be around off and on today....I'm getting some things packed up.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 am

Good Morning Dear Friends......So sorry again for not being on last night....When I start reading everything else stops for me....When I looked up it was 10:00 and then I remembered I had to be up at 6:00 this morning to take Judy to the hospital for her surgery....UGH!!!!...I am not a good morning person....Anyway got her there and waited until they took her back...I had to get home to Mom so I told her to call later today and let us know how she is....she waited until she started to go down the hall to tell me that she had no one to pick her up tomorrow when she is released....yep you guessed it I will be going to get her tomorrow when she is released.... Shocked at least it won't be at the crack of dawn...LOL....I went to the store and got a corned beef for Mom tomorrow....(Nana does notlike corned beef)....I am eating polish sausage and fried cabbage...We are also having cornbread...Anyway I have chores that need to be done so I am off and running to do them....Love you all...Daley I pray that all is well with you....Tazebell good to see you here...Will talk to everyone later on....Hugs!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 am

friends who care - Page 17 Valerian083b
    Morning.... Tazebell so good to hear from you
    ....Ali... my thoughts are with you my friend...
    Dale...wishing you luck...
    Nana ....no more wheelies with Mom in the car
    Hi to the rest of my dear wonderful friends......
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 pm

friends who care - Page 17 Fos02-sat-dragracer-smoking-tyresNana none of this either
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 pm

...five weeks snce Haleigh has been missing.... this case just is so tragic
    Geraldo still thinks it is drug related with Ron.
    I still think Misty was MIA for that weekend Ron found her brought her back and she was out of it after that party binge...either went back out or was so out of it slept through the whole kidnapping.... It is just awful
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Omy dear friends, I had a dream that I was at the Anthony's home...Casey was there, and I was cooking for them...cindy had a hard time eating but put tons of meat on her plate...I had to sleep in the same room as Casey, felt afraid that she may kill me...but was determined to get the truth out of her...George was sad...he had me cook some fish, then my alarm went off...LOL
    No meds before bed either! LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm

ewwww, Mish, gross, in the same house withKC, ugg! very bad dream!
    Tazzy, so very very glad to see ya!!! It made my day, THE FLOWER OF THE DAY!!
    dE, i'M WAGGING MY FINGER AT U...WHY IS IT ALWAYS U!!!u have to learn to say "no"!
    Ali, so sorry! I hope the packing and getting ready for a new beginning will perk u up a bit!
    Got someone to care for my persian while I am away, so things r getting together, and my bumps,
    Well they r not ring worm, or Follicitis, it is bloody nerves and hives from that or a high fevor like when I was sick about 3 to 4 weeks ago, my, my, poor body! Well Florida will cure that ill!
    Well off to do some business. see ya all on later....
    BBL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Mish wrote:Omy dear friends, I had a dream that I was at the Anthony's home...Casey was there, and I was cooking for them...cindy had a hard time eating but put tons of meat on her plate...I had to sleep in the same room as Casey, felt afraid that she may kill me...but was determined to get the truth out of her...George was sad...he had me cook some fish, then my alarm went off...LOL
    No meds before bed either! LOL

affraid Would love to know that meaning of the Sleep dream! Very detailed eerie and a wowzer! Rolling Eyes
    George Crying or Very sad needs his omega 3's so he can grow some fins and leave Cindy.
    The feelings you felt being in the same room as Casey friends who care - Page 17 538437 friends who care - Page 17 538437 was most likely 1000 times magnified of what Caylee flower went through
    Cindy Evil or Very Mad pig Evil or Very Mad is such the support system for Casey friends who care - Page 17 538437 friends who care - Page 17 538437 the aggressor and murderer the meat must symbolize that and getting more meat stored up in her system to bat and desecrate another cross in her path.

LOL anyway that's my take....yowza Shels! scratch affraid

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm

DALEY wrote:ewwww, Mish, gross, in the same house withKC, ugg! very bad dream!
    Tazzy, so very very glad to see ya!!! It made my day, THE FLOWER OF THE DAY!!
    dE, i'M WAGGING MY FINGER AT U...WHY IS IT ALWAYS U!!!u have to learn to say "no"!
    Ali, so sorry! I hope the packing and getting ready for a new beginning will perk u up a bit!
    Got someone to care for my persian while I am away, so things r getting together, and my bumps,
    Well they r not ring worm, or Follicitis, it is bloody nerves and hives from that or a high fevor like when I was sick about 3 to 4 weeks ago, my, my, poor body! Well Florida will cure that ill!
    Well off to do some business. see ya all on later....
    BBL
    Glad you finally found the remedy! Rehab with dyan in a Southern State! So glad it wasn't anything debilitating, I am honored to go to rehab with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
    Off to work!
    toodles................... bounce
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Wow Dy, i'm taking your theory on my dream seriously...makes sense!

The 2nd dream of those peoples besides the one of caylee being in a krate.

Ok, heading out again...haven't read up anywhere today...BBL

HUGS!!!!!

p.s. my friend got a new pup...it's a labradoodle...she's kinda cute =) First ever hearing of one of those...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Casey Anthony's brother seeks to block questions

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    1:47 PM EDT, March 16, 2009
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-brother-wants-block-031609,0,1445038.story

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Very Happy Deanna and Kaci.....yoohoo, are ya' out there?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Haleigh Cummings' family leaves tents after county complains

11:32 AM EDT, March 16, 2009
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-family-told-move-031609,0,166490.story
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:48 pm

just_ali_az wrote:Very Happy Deanna and Kaci.....yoohoo, are ya' out there?

Hi Ali ol buddy ol pal. How are you doing?? I was checking out the sites and seeing what new info is out there. I'm here... Good to see ya.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Ali ol buddy ol pal. How are you doing?? I was checking out the sites and seeing what new info is out there. I'm here... Good to see ya.

Good to see you too....I'm doing well. How are you? Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues

Deposition May Not Be Completed Until End Of Month

POSTED: 11:53 am EDT March 16, 2009
    UPDATED: 1:29 pm EDT March 16, 2009

http://www.wesh.com/news/18940557/detail.html
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:55 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Doing good for a Monday. Are you getting packed up to go back to FL?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Yes, I'm packing all my things to put in storage. I'm just going to drive out there with the essentials for now.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:03 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Yes, I'm packing all my things to put in storage. I'm just going to drive out there with the essentials for now.

You must be pretty busy. Thats a big job to do. Sure wish we lived closer, I'd help ya when I could.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:09 pm

Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

You must be pretty busy. Thats a big job to do. Sure wish we lived closer, I'd help ya when I could.

It's not too bad...I wish you were closer, we could drink beer and look at the boxes....LOL. I don't know how much we would get done! Laughing
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:16 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

It's not too bad...I wish you were closer, we could drink beer and look at the boxes....LOL. I don't know how much we would get done! Laughing

LOL - Yeah, we'd have to sit n ponder things for a while sipping on a cold one or two.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:20 pm

friends who care - Page 17 Moving_day
    What do you think Dave will say when I show up? LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content