that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
DALEY
Kaci
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi Bro, Sis and Doc - Good to see you all tonight. Hope you all had a great day!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Bro, Sis and Doc - Good to see you all tonight. Hope you all had a great day!!!

Hey there Sis! Was a good day, very high humidity today, like a heat index of close to 100, tomorrow may be worse so gonna go to water park tomorrow and enjoy the cool pools!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hi Bro, Sis and Doc - Good to see you all tonight. Hope you all had a great day!!!

Hey there Sis! Was a good day, very high humidity today, like a heat index of close to 100, tomorrow may be worse so gonna go to water park tomorrow and enjoy the cool pools!

I would melt there Bro for sure!! It's been unseasonally cool here and reached mid 70's today. By the time I get out of work/home it's getting cool out again. Still had to turn furnace up when I got home today. Water park sounds like an excellent idea if it is that warm there. Sounds like a grand time to me cheers
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 pm

cute vid for Mad Cap'em
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 pm

dave wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey everyone....good to see you all...Dave hope you saw about Mad....very worried about him....the nurse won't let him talk on phone cause he has to wear the oxygen mask...
    Good to see you Sis and Dy...Hurry back Mish...bbl later...hugs!!!!

Hey Deanna! Yes I read about Mad and we're keeping him in our prayers and our thoughts. Im thankful for you to keep us updated I love you Tell Miss Dottie hello from us too!
    Mom sends her love and hugs to all....me too!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Yikes! couldnt imagine heater here, A/C having trouble keeping up. Ya go outside and just sit, ya sweat profusely......kinda like a sauna. Still beats freezing in the winter, at least for me pirat

I would melt there Bro for sure!! It's been unseasonally cool here and reached mid 70's today. By the time I get out of work/home it's getting cool out again. Still had to turn furnace up when I got home today. Water park sounds like an excellent idea if it is that warm there. Sounds like a grand time to me cheers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    dave wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey everyone....good to see you all...Dave hope you saw about Mad....very worried about him....the nurse won't let him talk on phone cause he has to wear the oxygen mask...
    Good to see you Sis and Dy...Hurry back Mish...bbl later...hugs!!!!

Hey Deanna! Yes I read about Mad and we're keeping him in our prayers and our thoughts. Im thankful for you to keep us updated I love you Tell Miss Dottie hello from us too!
    Mom sends her love and hugs to all....me too!!!!!

Right back at ya'll! We love you both too! I love you

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:13 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Yikes! couldnt imagine heater here, A/C having trouble keeping up. Ya go outside and just sit, ya sweat profusely......kinda like a sauna. Still beats freezing in the winter, at least for me pirat

I've been to FL in Spring coming from frigid temps here all in same day and it was really something. Hard for your bod to change temps so quickly in one day. Sounds like I need to send you my large window air conditioner to help keep you cool.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hi Kaci! Hope work went fine and fast with you today.
    Like the songs you posted along with your Bro's. Just finshed listening to them all.
    So what's on the agenda for tonight?

Hi Doc - Hope you had a great day!!! Sorry I'm back tracking here a bit after being gone for a while tonight. So good to hear you got all the horses back in and fencing fixed tonight. That had to be very scary!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

just heard this song..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSR29XjGyQ
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Like the songs you posted along with your Bro's. Just finshed listening to them all.

Hi Doc - Hope you had a great day!!! Sorry I'm back tracking here a bit after being gone for a while tonight. So good to hear you got all the horses back in and fencing fixed tonight. That had to be very scary!!!

Good day ~ I was in reverse too, know what it's like. All is fine and quiet now.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 pm

dave wrote:just heard this song..........

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSR29XjGyQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSR29XjGyQ[/quote[/url]]

Beautiful song Bro!! Like that one.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 pm

To My "Hardy Herd" Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Good day ~ I was in reverse too, know what it's like. All is fine and quiet now.

Good to hear Doc.. I get frantic too when our dogs accidentally get out, cause they run all over the place and don't listen well calling them. Then they want to play games and not let you get them. Kinda like it's big fun for them LOL. They can be little stinkers some times, but they are a lot of fun too and love them both like my own kids.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 pm

[quote="Kaci"]
    dave wrote:just heard this song..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSR29XjGyQ[/quote]

Beautiful song Bro!! Like that one.
    ditto
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Ribbon wrote:To My "Hardy Herd" Very Happy
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5d4Nkg0sG4&feature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5d4Nkg0sG4&feature=related[/quote[/url]]

Good tune to go with your horses getting out Dy. I bet your still a little frazzled over it?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Well friends, looks like evryone is busy or quiet.....
    all have a good evening and especially Mad
    Good night
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:Well friends, looks like evryone is busy or quiet.....
    Good night

Sorry Doc my Mom called about the digital switch over taking place Friday, so was tied up a bit. Hope you have a great night and great day tomorrow.

I am going to sign off too and watch some tv for a while. Hope everyone has a nice night and nice day tomorrow. Catch up with ya in the PM tomorrow.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Good night

Im In and out miss Dyan but if ya gotta go.......

Last edited by dave on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Good night

Sorry Doc my Mom called about the digital switch over taking place Friday, so was tied up a bit. Hope you have a great night and great day tomorrow.

I am going to sign off too and watch some tv for a while. Hope everyone has a nice night and nice day tomorrow. Catch up with ya in the PM tomorrow.

Nite Sis! have a great nite tonight! Love ya!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Well Ya'll, I reckon I need to go.........were watching Bettlejuice and I need to interact. Gnite everyone !
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 am

Good Morningn all...good to see ya all the thread last nite!

I was thrown into a serious depression the other nite, and just couldn't pull myself out of it, so I just went with it. Spent day sleeping and reading my book. I just got very sick being me, and living in this body, very bad cramps, still have when i eat. ian yelled at me yesterday morn, and I got sad about being alone, and having no real family anymore. I miss my Mom so much! Everyday, I am alone, yes I have u guys, and yes I have my pets, but in reality I am alone, everything I do is alone, and right now i hate that. so ofcourse being depressed i isolated myself even more, so typical. I am trying to get out of this, but reality is reality!
    enormous leak from ian's tub upstairs so now we have to worry about that, and frankly I am broke now......I guess i feel so insecure since Mom died.
    Enouph, will try and post with a positive attitude later...........
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 am

Good morning
    Dale were going to get together today.
    I have a leak too changed the o ring not that, changed the diverter not that, plumber says it's the valve, so it's a big job because the sheet-rock will need to come down on outer wall to get to area. I am a little luckier for my basement has exposed pipes up in ceiling. The leak is from my 2nd floor bathroom, not my 3rd floor bath 3rd floor like yours which is more critical to fix sooner. I just have a bucket on floor in basement for now. Hopefully it is a pin hole in pipe behind wall, does it still leak when it is not running from shower head or tub faucet?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 am

friends who care - Page 20 DOG%20group%20photo
    Wide Open Spaces
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am

Good morning.....The hospital called this morning....Mad will not be coming home today either...his oxygen level is not good at all....so they are going to do a Cat scan today....I am fixing to go down and see him right now....I will let you know how he is when I get home....Have a great day....Love ya all...Hugs!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks Nana ~ will be looking out for updates. Your a gem to go over there!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 am

friends who care - Page 20 SS-image-2008-04-01-47f24b69ac637
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

http://www.wesh.com/news/19724301/detail.html

Anthonys Want Autopsy Results Sealed

Motion Says Caylee's Autopsy Results Will 'Cause Great Anguish To Anthony Family'

George and Cindy Anthony are asking Thursday that their granddaughter's autopsy results be sealed until the trial of their daughter, Casey.

A spokeswoman at the state attorney's office confirmed to WESH 2 that Caylee's autopsy report is part of 1,000 pages of new evidence it plans to make public Friday.

In a motion filed by their attorney, George and Cindy Anthony argue that "the information contained within in the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family."

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said that as of Thursday at noon, they are planning to release the report as part of the normal discovery disclosures required by state law.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 pm

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html
    More Anthony Discovery To Be Released

George, Cindy Anthony Object To Autopsy Result Release

POSTED: Thursday, June 11, 2009
    UPDATED: 12:00 pm EDT June 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another document release is expected in the case against Casey Anthony and the Anthony family is contesting the release of some information.

Local 6 reporter Mike Deforest said hundreds of pages of evidence are expected to be released on Friday; including Caylee Anthony's autopsy results.

The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, filed a motion on Thursday to block the release of the findings of the autopsy.

According to the motion, "As custodians to Caylee's remains and (as) her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony are respectfully asking this court to restrict the release of the autopsy results."

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

The Anthonys acknowledge that the results will eventually be released during the trial, but object to them being released during discovery. They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.

The prosecutor's office said it plans to proceed with the release unless a judge intervenes.

Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said the results contain her "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee. The toddler's death has already been publicly ruled a homicide, but Garavaglia said it would be impossible to determine how the toddler died.

The release is expected to include everything that has been released to the defense so far, but the exact contents have not been disclosed.

The toxicology results, which could reveal whether Caylee had been exposed to chloroform, could be included in the release. A previous discovery release included Internet searches for chloroform from Casey Anthony's computer.

The defense has also received raw video of private investigator Dominic Casey's search of the woods where Caylee's remains were later found and a 3D animation of the crime scene.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December. Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Swine flu pandemic has begun, 1st in 41 years
    GENEVA – The World Health Organization declared a swine flu pandemic Thursday — the first global flu epidemic in 41 years — as infections in the United States, Europe, Australia, South America and elsewhere climbed to nearly 30,000 cases.
    WHO chief Dr. Margaret Chan made the announcement Thursday after the U.N. agency held an emergency meeting with flu experts. Chan said she was moving the world to phase 6 — the agency's highest alert level — which means a pandemic, or global epidemic, is under way.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:57 pm

States
    Alabama
    94 cases
    0 deaths
    Alaska
    3cases
    0 deaths
    Arkansas
    9cases
    0 deaths
    Arizona
    547 cases
    4 deaths
    California
    973 cases
    0 deaths
    Colorado
    75 cases
    0 deaths
    Connecticut
    395 cases
    1 death
    Delaware
    142 cases
    0 deaths
    Florida
    247 cases
    0 deaths
    Georgia
    33 cases
    0 deaths
    Hawaii
    115 cases
    0 deaths
    Idaho
    16 cases
    0 deaths
    Illinois
    1357 cases
    Indiana
    173 cases
    0 deaths
    Iowa
    92 cases
    0 deaths
    Kansas
    0 deaths
    Kentucky
    0 deaths
    Louisiana
    134 cases
    0 deaths
    Maine
    0 deaths
    Maryland
    0 deaths
    Massachusetts
    0 deaths
    Michigan
    298 cases
    1 death
    Minnesota
    0 deaths
    Mississippi
    40 cases
    0 deaths
    Missouri
    46 cases
    1 death
    Montana
    15 cases
    0 deaths
    Nebraska
    60 cases
    0 deaths
    Nevada
    128 cases
    0 deaths
    New Hampshire
    64 cases
    0 deaths
    New Jersey
    148 cases
    0 deaths
    New Mexico
    108 cases
    0 deaths
    New York
    858 cases
    8 deaths
    North Carolina
    30 cases
    0 deaths
    North Dakota
    23 cases
    0 deaths
    Ohio
    35 cases
    0 deaths
    Oklahoma
    93 cases
    0 deaths
    Oregon
    167 cases
    0 deaths
    Pennsylvania
    299 cases
    0 deaths
    Rhode Island
    18 cases
    0 deaths
    South Carolina
    0 deaths
    South Dakota
    10 cases
    0 deaths
    Tennessee
    104 cases
    0 deaths
    Texas
    1670 cases
    3 deaths
    Utah
    461 cases
    2 deaths
    Vermont
    9 cases
    0 deaths
    Virginia
    55 cases
    1 death
    Washington
    577 cases
    1 death
    Washington, D.C.
    24 cases
    0 deaths
    West Virginia
    6 cases
    0 deaths
    Wisconsin
    2217 cases
    0 deaths
    Wyoming
    25 cases
    0 deaths
    Territories
    Puerto Rico
    1 case
    0 deaths
    TOTAL*(52)
    13,217 cases
    27 deaths

*includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
    This table will be updated each Friday at 11 AM ET.
    International Human Cases of H1N1 Flu Infection
    See: World Health Organization.
    NOTE: Because of daily reporting deadlines, the state totals reported by CDC may not always be consistent with those reported by state health departments. If there is a discrepancy between these two counts, data from the state health departments should be used as the most accurate number.
    For more information about how these case counts are updated, see Questions & Answers About CDC's Online Reporting.
    The U.S. Government is aggressively taking early steps in the process to manufacture a novel H1N1 vaccine, working closely with manufacturing. CDC has isolated the new H1N1 virus, made a candidate vaccine virus that can be used to create vaccine, and has provided this virus to industry so they can begin scaling up for production of a vaccine, if necessary. Making vaccine is a multi-step process requiring several months to complete.
    Strategic National Stockpile

CDC has deployed 25 percent of the supplies in the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) to all states
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Good afternoon....Got back around 12:15 from seeing Mad....He is in a lot of pain due to the fact that he has not passed the air that they put in his abdomen during surgery....They will not let him eat or even have ice chips....they have the swabs for him to keep his mouth moist....He is going for a Cat scan this afternoon to see if there is any reason that he hasn't passed the air or if there is something else wrong....His oxygen level is still not good....The nurse has promised to call and let me know what they find out...so I will pass the info on to you all...He wants me to tell you that he loves you all and he cant wait to tell you himself....See ya later!!!! Hugs!!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR3Z1XOEYmg
    Saw this and it made me think of all of us.... Very Happy ....Love you all!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Love you all...just sat here & typed a long post about various things & thoughts...it vanished on me...errr!!
    I have to leave for a while, so will just say thinkin of all...
    Love ya's!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Hay all.....I aactually got out of my house, and I am at Dy's...she isn't here, she went shopping, so did I, but I am faster than she is...LOL
    I am so worried about Mad......I am praying for him!!!
    Yup, I am on my new laptop, yea!! Started reading Dan Brown's novel Angel and demans...really goood...oh here is Dy!!! BBS
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Pfodge-woz-artist-choice-71
    It is 93 degrees with a heat index of 100....yep Nana is melting....LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Evening All - It's been raining non stop here today, in the low 60's and very gloomy outside uggg.. Tomorrow will be better sunny and mid 70's.

Sis - Thanks for all the updates on Mad. I sure hope they figure out what is going on soon and can fix it. Praying hard for him to get well. Hope you and Mom had a good day.

Daley - Good to hear you got out of the house today and visited with Dy for a while. Hope your feeling better Lil Bud.

Mish - Sorry your post vanished on ya. Looks like your comp is fixed and back in working condition Yahoo!! Hope you had a good day Mish..

Dy - Thanks for the updates on the Ants. Sure wonder what is in those documents that would cause so much anguish for the Ant family, or perhaps it's the truth in them that would cause such anguish and who did it? Hope your day went well Dy and horses didn't get out today.

Grandma Linda - Sure hope your hands, wrist and neck are feeling better. I'm guess they are not though since you haven't been here today. Praying for you Linda and hope you get some comfort soon.

Dave and Ali - Hope you had a great time at the water park today.. Probably was a great day for it, as according to Nana's post it was extremely warm today with heat index of 100. I'd melt for sure in those temps!!!

Sombody - You who where are you?? Thinking of you and hope all is going well for you.

Love ya all!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Good evening all
    Here for a second, having some dinner soon ~ healthy stuff no good n plenty's tonight.....
    Poor Mad, my Dad had the same problem ~ after surgery his whole digestive system shut down and the restart up his body again. The condition was called " Illius" and it lasted for I think was 2.5 days and then boom everything started moving for him, wonder if that what Mad has.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

I'M ON!!!!!Yup, got thro a rough day yesterday! Eating dinner BBS

-------

https://garden.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=25

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content