that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
DALEY
Kaci
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 19 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 pm

dave wrote:Im sorry I killed the thread tonight but seems no one remembers past discussions in this order and no one was so offended at the time things were discussed. So now all the sudden Im the bad guy for reiterating my opinions on this subject. There were a few others taken aback by some posts. I moved on and accept. I will always express my repulsion of seeing to fags together but will accept their lifestyle as theirs and never bash them for it, just EWWWWWWWWWWW

Hi Bro - I'm not going to take sides in what ever happened and will say that everyone has a right to their own opinions and also a right to agree to disagree. This has always been a touchy subject along with many other subjects of similarity. Time to give it a rest and everyone needs to calm down a bit. We have all been friends for a long time now and lets not lose that friendship we all have. There is enough fighting going on in the world around us to fight between ourselves about this kind of stuff.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok Sis! Im gonna say goodnight to ya! I agree with all you say! I only responded to a post as Ive responded before. Wasnt meant to cause any contraversy, just my disgust with gay men sex, and Ill say it again ....EWWWWWWWWW . If My opinion is not welcome here, Ill quit posting her. Im so close to not posting here it wouldnt take a whole lot.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 pm

dave wrote:Ok Sis! Im gonna say goodnight to ya! I agree with all you say! I only responded to a post as Ive responded before. Wasnt meant to cause any contraversy, just my disgust with gay men sex, and Ill say it again ....EWWWWWWWWW . If My opinion is not welcome here, Ill quit posting her. Im so close to not posting here it wouldnt take a whole lot.

Bro - Like I said before we all agreed to, agree to disagree with each other. Everyone has their own opinions and we can't possibly all be a like. I don't always agree with others posts either and what is said, why?, because I have my own opinion(s) as well. I would hope that you would not leave over something like this, but purely your choice. No one would want you to leave including myself!! Bro, just relax a bit and try not to get so upset. Everyone needs to calm down a bit and remember the good times we have all had, the tears we have shed together and the comradery we have together. It does no one any good to get into arguments about things that are personal preferences and something that upsets the whole world to discuss openly. I am not directing this at you solely, but to all. Lets all just calm down and not ruin the friendships that we all have with each other K.

Love ya Bro and Love all the rest here too!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 pm

DALEY wrote:Just called Maddy, he is in alot of pain, could barely talk to me. When I said I was sorry to bother him, he said "oh no, hearing my voice has made him feel better" I encourage every one to call!
    he sends his love to everyone, and will try to be on thread tomorrow!
    Thanks for the update Dale. Ouch is all I can think of ,poor guy. Too late to call him now. WIll be looking for him here tomorrow.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh Dear!
    All the stuff I posted today Adam was the big hit it seems!
    Kaci glad you were on the thread and so love your post..
    So I say:
    Hay Hay Hay! No one is going anywhere. were here through thick and thin!
    We just need to accept others opinions and as Dave said lifestyles.
    I really didn't want to cause a stir, and so sorry about that.
    So now we can have a cyber group hug. We are a small clan but mighty!
    I love you all!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:05 am

....To my friends..... Good night.... flower
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 am

Morning, all. Rainy here, hands not working well and now, my neck. It is ok, I will make do with what God has given me. "This too, shall pass"

It always upsets me when there are disagreements although I know that we cannot agree on everything. FWIIW, my views are Biblical, but Christ loves the sinner and hates the sin within each of us. I will not judge, He will.

Hope you all have a great and blessed day! Come on fingers! Work!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 am

Good Morning......
    I want to apoligize for last nite, I got my feelings hurt, and reacted....it had nothing to do with u, Dave! Advice to my friends, please don't hang up on me or use the word "wharever"...2 things that totally drive me nuts!
    I don't feel too good, I have some kind of pain in my lower gut, must be the colonoscopy thingy. I plan to take it eASY TODAY....THINKING ABOUT MAD, AND HOPE HE COMES HOME, AND FEELS A LOT BETTER!
    Everyone have a great day!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 am

Good morning friends....I called to check on Mad this morning and found out he is in ICU....they will not let him talk on phone....in the night he had trouble breatheing so that is why he is in ICU and will not be coming home today....I wanted you all to know....I hope you all have a good day...love ya...Hugs!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 am

I will be thinking of Mad ~ very worried about him.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Good day everyone...gloomy here, wish it would just rain...feeling worries about Maddy & appreciate Nana keeping us informed...many prayers for him!!
    Wish the pains would stop for Grandma...as well as hoping Daley feels better soon too.
    Life's just too short to have these moments of suffering...Love & Hugs to ALL...

Last edited by Mish on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Camelcindy
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:18 pm

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19714691/det...

Baez Demands P.I.'s Phone Records
    New Motion Calls For Dominic Casey's Personal Phone Records

POSTED: Wednesday, June 10, 2009
    UPDATED: 1:39 pm EDT June 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- In a new motion, Casey Anthony's defense team is demanding that a private investigator hand over his phone records.

The motion does not specifically accuse private investigator Dominic Casey of wrongdoing, but it does raise questions about his honesty and his repeated visits to the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, Local 6 reporter Mike DeForest said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez filed the new motion Wednesday, which is demanding Casey's private cell phone records. Baez said Casey gave inconsistent statements about who is seen speaking on the phone with in a video recording of one of his searches.

Casey originally told Local 6 he was speaking to his daughter, but the private eye later told detectives he was on the phone with a psychic who allegedly told him where to find Caylee's body.

Casey's attorney said the motion is a simple dispute over phone records and she hopes Anthony's defense team is not trying to implicate her client in a crime. She said she has worked out an agreement with Baez to turn over phone records.

The Florida Bar is investigating complaints filed against Baez by Casey. Casey said Baez told him not to call 911 if he found Caylee's body. Baez has disputed that claim.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Shels thanks for all the posts. OMG that vid was something else. WHoa! lol
    and the Enquirer has more stuff on the list
    ANTHONY ON 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH
    An angry and defiant Casey Anthony has vowed to commit suicide if necessary to “beat the system” out of delivering its worst penalty.
    okay....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

at least two people shot at the holocaust museum in DC!http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090610/...l0bmVzc2F0bXVz

WASHINGTON – Mark Lippert was at the U.S. Holocaust Museum when he heard several loud pops and saw several schoolchildren running toward him.
    He said Wednesday that he saw three of the children running with horrified looks on their faces. He said when he saw those kid's faces, he knew someone had been shot.
    The radio station sales manager from Lasalle, Ill., said the top priority then was finding an emergency exit from the museum.
    Police say at least two people were shot at the museum in Washington, D.C. Police spokeswoman Traci Hughes said a person walked into the museum at about 1 p.m. with a rifle and shot a guard. Hughes says the shooter was also shot.
    whoa!
    User:James von Brunn

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

User: James W. von Brunn, b.1920, attempted to place the Federal Resrve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent citizens arrest, 12-7-81. Von Brunn charged the FED with treason and other high crimes. The FED, a private stock-company, owned by International bankers, financed the construction of manufacturing plants in the Soviet Union during the "Cold War." War materials, produced by FED financed plants, were used by the Enemy against American military forces in Viet Nam, and elsewhere.
    Von Brunn was tried and convicted by a Washington, D.C. kangaroo court; then sentenced to eleven years in federal prison by Judge Harriet Rosen Taylor; the sentence was confirmed by a racially motivated Appeals Court. Von Brunn was imprisoned for 6.5-years.
    Von Brunn champions Western Culture,and the practice of Eugenics. He states that Marxism-Multiculturalism-Judaism is the Enemy of Mankind.citing Talmudic quotes to "Kill the Best Gentiles !"
    Von Brunn was president of his college fraternity, SAE. He served as PT-Boat captain, USNR, during WW2, earning 4-battle stars and a Commendation Ribbon. His early business career was in NYC as copywriter, art-director and film producer; later as a real-estate broker; and lastly as a writer-artist.
    Pls see attchment: FED CAPER.
    This man was involved in a shooting at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., on June 10, 2009, injuring a security guard.

Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:33 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Funny-pictures-signs6
    couldn't resist
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Funny_signs_006
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Ribbon wrote:I will be thinking of Mad ~ very worried about him.

So am I, Dyan. Mad, don't you give up, God's got stuff for you to do, ya here?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:42 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Funny
    This pretty much sums it up for me today.....LOL... Very Happy
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:04 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Fpba-4
    You know I think Forrest is right you never know what life has in store for you....One day I was alone and the next day God brought me all of you and your friendship and love. What a wonderful day that was for me...I love you all.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I will be thinking of Mad ~ very worried about him.

So am I, Dyan. Mad, don't you give up, God's got stuff for you to do, ya here?
    Hello Linda....I pray that you are feeling much better than you were this morning....I too am worried about Mad....I left my phone number with the nurse and she will call if he gets worse....I will be glad when we can get him home.....You have a good evening and we are still praying for you....and if you feel like it could you let us know how your Sister is doing....Love you...Hugs!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:15 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Good morning friends....I called to check on Mad this morning and found out he is in ICU....they will not let him talk on phone....in the night he had trouble breatheing so that is why he is in ICU and will not be coming home today....I wanted you all to know....I hope you all have a good day...love ya...Hugs!!!!!

Sis - Thanks for the update on Mad. I sure hope he pulls through this and gets better real soon. Many prayers his way.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Mish and Dy - Thanks for the updates you posted and loved the pics LOL!!

Grandma - Sorry your hands are still bothering you and your neck now too. Hopefully Doc can help control the pain a little more. Good to see you.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 pm

hi friends ~ just rounded up animals. horses got out first time. my hearts a beating

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Ribbon wrote:hi friends ~ just rounded up animals. horses got out first time. my hearts a beating

Yours along with others! Alison had to bomb for fleas today and took Macy out on the porch and she escaped but the cat wise woman got her back so all is good. How ya doing Miss Dyan?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 pm

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:hi friends ~ just rounded up animals. horses got out first time. my hearts a beating

Yours along with others! Alison had to bomb for fleas today and took Macy out on the porch and she escaped but the cat wise woman got her back so all is good. How ya doing Miss Dyan?
    I am good thanks. The little Chihuahuha got out front door because evreyone went took a mad dash when the fences went down. Doesn't happen often but the Morgan was a pain to get back he was so spooked and hyped up he looked like his little 14.3 freame was 16 hands!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Just want to say so long for now my friends...hopefully it will not be too long before I'm back...Prayers & love to all...
    Dy, I'm so glad you got animals back in...how scarey...you okay?
    Y'all take care!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Oh Shels gonna miss you! Hopefully you'll get your computer free of viruses and bugs and back soon. Will miss you!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi Kaci! Hope work went fine and fast with you today.
    Like the songs you posted along with your Bro's. Just finshed listening to them all.
    So what's on the agenda for tonight?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Grandma Linda
    Hi Nana I treasure both of your words and thoughts.
    Sorry I am working my way here back in reverse.
    Everyone is so worried about Mad. Seems we all got him covered with thoughts and good wishes.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey everyone....good to see you all...Dave hope you saw about Mad....very worried about him....the nurse won't let him talk on phone cause he has to wear the oxygen mask...
    Good to see you Sis and Dy...Hurry back Mish...bbl later...hugs!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi Dale .
    Hope your stomach is healing, how are you feeling?
    I sent you an email regarding your post but haven't heard back from you via any electronic communication.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey everyone....good to see you all...Dave hope you saw about Mad....very worried about him....the nurse won't let him talk on phone cause he has to wear the oxygen mask...
    Do you know if he is ICU yet Nana?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey everyone....good to see you all...Dave hope you saw about Mad....very worried about him....the nurse won't let him talk on phone cause he has to wear the oxygen mask...

Yes he is in ICU....they moved him in there last night.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Yes he is in ICU....they moved him in there last night.
    Oh dear was so hoping he was released and in a regular room

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Hey Deanna! Yes I read about Mad and we're keeping him in our prayers and our thoughts. Im thankful for you to keep us updated I love you Tell Miss Dottie hello from us too!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content