that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
DALEY
Kaci
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 2 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:45 am

friends who care - Page 2 225975592_5e6bd9e765
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 am

Grandma have them do some blood work for sure
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 am

I haven't seen any ticks, Daley. No skeeters, either. I'm only outside to go to and from the car, once in awhile for a few min. with Josiah, but rarely. I've not had any insect bites this season, YET.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 am

hay slowsky....don't write if hurts, our heart and minds r with u!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:48 am

friends who care - Page 2 12066213912879MR%20BUMP
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:49 am

friends who care - Page 2 Th_bump
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat May 30, 2009 8:50 am

Oh, they did a ton of blood work; only abnormal thing was a lot of inflammation. ..and the NSAIDS are not touching it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 am

friends who care - Page 2 Bump
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 am

friends who care - Page 2 Bumps
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:52 am

Grandma Linda wrote:Oh, they did a ton of blood work; only abnormal thing was a lot of inflammation. ..and the NSAIDS are not touching it.
    Blood work for tick borne illnesses too Grandma Linda?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am

bump damn it
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am

Daley it's not bumping page 22 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

I need to get up and get some stuff done. Thanks for sharing part of your morning with me, ladies! Lubs ya! I'll be back later...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

ok, i am tired of this, bump BUMP, BUMP
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:56 am

Grandma Linda wrote:I need to get up and get some stuff done. Thanks for sharing part of your morning with me, ladies! Lubs ya! I'll be back later...
    bye Grandma Linda will be thinking of you
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 8:56 am

Okay time for work.....Catch all later...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:57 am

BYE LINDA...TIME FOR ME TO GET GOING
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:59 am

BYE, SEE YA LATER
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 am

Good Morning all...Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...been in a funk and I won't bore you with any details.... Rolling Eyes Got some things I have to get done today so won't be here long I just wanted to say hello....

Linda...So sorry to hear that you are still in pain....Mom and I are praying for you....Hope your Sis is still holding her own..
    Daley...Hope your day is better than the last week has been for you....Hugs!!!
    Dy...You will be wore out from the spring cleaning today....Be safe.
    Sis....Thanks for the emails on AOL..I will have to get busy and get all my stuff fixed....ugh Nana is not a computer whiz....LOL...
    Mish...Nana is waiting on pics from Isaac's play....I have missed talking with you dear friend.
    Dave, Ali and Michelle....hope you all are doing well....I know Michelle will be glad to get out of school....
    Mad....hope you will feel better soon....I hate you were so sick last night and I didn't know it....Thank God for Mike helping you....
    I hope everyone has a good day....I will try to be back later....It just depends on how my day goes....Love you all..Hugs!!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat May 30, 2009 11:26 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:Oh, they did a ton of blood work; only abnormal thing was a lot of inflammation. ..and the NSAIDS are not touching it.
    Blood work for tick borne illnesses too Grandma Linda?

Not sure, but they did do a CBC, would that be off kilter if there were infection? I would think white count would be up, which it was, but attributed to inflammation. Went and did a couple of errands; got the prednisone, I'm gonna try to nap before it kicks in, I probably won't sleep much tonight.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat May 30, 2009 11:53 am

Morning! oh Grandma L. i'm so sorry about your awful pain...wish we could take it away!! It always breaks my heart when I think of the pain my grandmother was in during her years of arthritis in her fingers...she did payroll manually for 20 + yrs for a large manufacturing company...so she would wrap scotch tape tightly around each finger...still does sometimes...at 98 yrs old...bless her heart.
    I pray there'll be a Dr. to help you there near your home. Can someone drive you if you have to go to Indy? I am hoping & praying for you!
    So good to see you too Nana, I am missing you & hate to hear Mad isn't doing well. Was wondering about him last night...got on too late...
    I did take pics, will see if I can share some later...He was so cute as all the kids were in their costumes...next fridays his last day of school...Alyssa's last summer before she starts school...and oh is she excited!! Althouhg the first morning I take her, I know I will cry....makes me tear now...geez, I am too emotional these days.
    Hung jury for drewpy!! For goodness sakes!!! he is the biggest joke...he thinks everything is nothing but funny.
    Love you all...headache is still hanging a little...allergies...uggghhhh!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat May 30, 2009 11:58 am

friends who care - Page 2 Sunshine

Daley & Dy, Sending some sunshine your way!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat May 30, 2009 12:01 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Funny-pictures-kissing-squirrels-1
    Love the new look!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat May 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi All - I'm moving slow today with the weather changing back n fourth past few days. Gives me a headache with the atmospheric pressure changes going on here.

Grandma - So sorry to hear your in so much pain. I hope the prednisone shot helps to give you some relief. Good to see you on this morning, as we have been worried about you. I believe there is a race on this afternoon are you going to watch it? Gentleman Start your Enginees. Hope you feel better real soon Linda..

Daley - Hope today is a much better day for you. You've had a rough past few days lil bud. Hope Silver is doing better today too.

Dy - LOL at all the bump posts this morning. Better not be my post that does it this time. Hope the cleaning job went well today. Also, hope your feeling better these days after being sick so long.

Nana - Hope you and Mom are doing well and enjoying the day. Tell Mom I said Hi.

Mish - Hope your going to share pics of Son's play last night. I bet he was awesome. Hope your headache goes away soon.

Mad - So sorry to hear you were so sick last night from the Chemo treatment. That stuff does a number on you for sure. Hope you are feeling much better today. Don't you get new place next week? That will be nice for you and something to look forward to.

Dave and Ali - Where you two been? Hope everything is alright and your both doing well. Come back now hear..

Somebody and Taz - If your out there, were all thinking of you.

Love you all. Catch up with you later
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 2:44 pm

I am back and need to run an errand after I consume some lunch. Hoping to get back soon later
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat May 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Wow! I took a 2 hour nap - so not like me! I usually nap for about half hour or 45 min. ... anyway, I feel much better. Hands are more agile than this morning. Sorry to be such a gripey old thing. ...and thank you all for your concerns. I appreciate all of you much more than you can know.

Race today? I better check my schedule! I thought it was tomorrow - maybe the lower cup series is today, though (sorta like minor league baseball). I'm going in and clean my kitchen got to moooove it or loooose it! Arthritis will not get the best of this old woman! It only scares me a little when I think of how dibilitating it can be and how much I need my hands! But, I need to lean in on His understanding and not of my own. His Word is far greater than anything in this world. Oh Boy! I guess the steroids are kicking in, my mind is going a mile a minute! I may clean from top to bottom this evening! I'll be baaaaack!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat May 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Live for today, but hold your hands open to tomorrow. Anticipate the future and its changes with joy. There is a seed of God's love in every event, every unpleasant situation in which you may find yourself.

Just a little quote I just read...=)
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat May 30, 2009 6:30 pm

I believe that, Mish. In the worse that can happen, someone involved will be blessed, not necessarily according to this world, but for the Glory of the Kingdom.

Kitchen clean, changed humming bird feeder, filled the other feeder and bird bath; sorted laundry. Ate a tuna salad sandwhich and wish I hadn't... gut kind of swirling. But... the good news is: I'm in much less pain than I've had for days/weeks! I guess the steroids are working into the system. I pray against any side effects of it.

Ya know, life isn't about me; I need to re-focus.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm

HELLO TO ALL MY VERY DEAR FRIENDS

GRANDMA I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE STILL IN PAIN BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR ME AN I TOLD NANA I KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE PRAYER WARRIOR. LETS BOTH REMEMBER THO GOD IS NOT GOING TO PUT ANYTHING ON US THAT TOGETHER HE AN I AN HE AN YOU CAN NOT HANDLE TOGETHER.
    DALEY PRAYING ALSO FOR YOU MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND AN SO PRAYING FOR THE BABIES HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER IT WAS SO NICE OF YOU TO GIVE YOU LITTLE LAPTOP TO DY SO SHE CAN GET ON THE BLOG AT WORK I KNOW YOU AN SHE ARE GOOD FRIENDS AN I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE HER THERE CLOSE SO YOU TWO CAN VISIT.
    DY AS ALWAYS LOVE YOU BUNCHES. MISH AN KACI YOU YOU BOTH BUNCHES. DAVE ALI AN MICHELE LOVE ALL THREE OF YOU BUNCHES AN CANT WAIT TO GET SETTLED IN MY NEW PLACE AN INIVTE YOU MOM AN NANA OVER FOR DINNER AN LET YOU TRY MY CULINARY SKILLS BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM A GOOD GOOD JUST HATE COOKING FOR ONE.
    OTB, SOMEBOBY I MISS YOU BOTH ON THE THREAD HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON.
    NANA I SAVED YOU FOR YOU BUT AS YOU KNOW LAST DOESNT MEAN LEAST I LOVE YOU AN MOM SO MUCH YOU BOTH ARE ANGELS TO ME AN I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AN STAY IN TOUCH IN THE EVENT I DO REMARRY DONNA AN MOVE TO PENSACOLA BUT ALL OF YOU PLEASE PRAY DONNA WILL GIVE IN AN MOVE DOWN HERE AN GO TO WORK.

NANA AFTER CHEMO YESTERDAY I CAME HOME AN I TOOK THE MIGRAINE AN HAD THAT BAD ANXIETY ATTACK EVEN BEN THE NNEW MANAGER GOT SCARED AN WANTED TO CALL THE AMBULANCE BUT MIKE TOLD HIM HE KKNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AN WAS TAKING ME TO THE ER TIME I GOT HOME I WAS OUT IN SPACE SOME WHERE LOL WHAT WAS THAT SHOW A LONG TIME AGO LOST IN SPACE WELL THAT WAS ME LAST MIGHT LOL FEEL MUCH BETTER TODAY
    THEY ARE PULLING MY RV IN TUESDAY AFTERNOON SO HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MOVED IN IT TUESDAY NIGHT IF IT TAKES ME ALL NIGHT LOL LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU ALL LATER TONIGHT IF I DONT GO TO SLEEP EARLY LOL. HUGS TO ALL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Wow! I took a 2 hour nap - so not like me! I usually nap for about half hour or 45 min. ... anyway, I feel much better. Hands are more agile than this morning. Sorry to be such a gripey old thing. ...and thank you all for your concerns. I appreciate all of you much more than you can know.

Race today? I better check my schedule! I thought it was tomorrow - maybe the lower cup series is today, though (sorta like minor league baseball). I'm going in and clean my kitchen got to moooove it or loooose it! Arthritis will not get the best of this old woman! It only scares me a little when I think of how dibilitating it can be and how much I need my hands! But, I need to lean in on His understanding and not of my own. His Word is far greater than anything in this world. Oh Boy! I guess the steroids are kicking in, my mind is going a mile a minute! I may clean from top to bottom this evening! I'll be baaaaack!

GRANDMA AFTER ALL YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE A GRIPY YOU NG LADY BELIEVE ME AINT USING OLD IN REFERING TO ANY LADY'S AGE LEARNED MY LEASSON YRS AGO WITH TWO BLACK EYES LOL BUT YOU GO AHEAD AN GRIPE ALL YOU WANT TO YOUNG LADY LOVE YOU BUNCHES LOL HUGS
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat May 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Evening All -

Grandma, so good to hear that the steriods are helping to relieve the pain for you. I hope you continue to feel better.

Mad - Wow Tuesday will be exciting day for you getting new trailer. Hope it all goes smoothly getting moved into it. Hope your feeling much better today.

Mish - Very nice quote you posted a bit ago. Hope your headache is gone.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Evening all
    Grandma Linda glad your a bit better today
    mad how the heck are you
    Hi Kaci, hope you had good weather there today
    Just reading that Susan Boyle was runner up to Britain's Got Talent
    That Dance team is extraordinary and she did have a hard time finding her diaphragm in the beginning of the song "Memories" last week

Here's some updates on her
    The pressure appeared to tell this week, when she threatened to pull out of the show and had an altercation with journalists.
    In his blog, judge Piers Morgan wrote: "Let me tell you now, there is a downside to fame. People start criticizing you, sniping at you, trying to trip you up, belittle you, harass you.
    He said Boyle had learning difficulties after being deprived of oxygen at birth, and was nicknamed "Simple Susan" at school.
    "I am calling today for everyone to just give her a break."
    Boyle sang I Dreamed a Dream again on Saturday, and while her rousing performance was warmly received, it was not enough.
    "You've had a weird seven weeks and you had every right to walk away from this and you could have walked away," Cowell said after she sang. "You can walk away from this, win or lose, with your head held high, Susan. I absolutely adore you."
    Boyle, who praised Diversity after the public telephone vote was announced, said earlier in the show that the whole experience had been "well worth it.
    "The pressure put on me has been overwhelming. I've got to put that aside now. When I step on that stage tonight it's the accumulation of 40 years of dreaming."
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Anyone here?????
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat May 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Ribbon wrote:Anyone here?????

Hi Doc, just got back here. How are ya?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 7:41 pm

guess not
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 7:42 pm

oh good seems no when if here tonight
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 30, 2009 7:42 pm

oh good seems no when if here tonight
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Hay, eating....new comp is downloading AT&T thingy, and I am waiting. Bell and Silver got the Birthday presents..hay everyone, it is Bell's second birthday..yea!!
    Oh Maddy, I do worry about u, and hate to think u go it alone after the chemo!! As Dave and everyone else tells me, u r not alone, u have all of us!!!!!And who is this lady u plan to "remarry"? I'm a bit confused! Well, I hope u love each other, and it would be good that u were not all alone.
    De, honey bun, how r u? this has been a far better day than the last, and I had fun with Dy, went and got hay for the herd.
    Big Bud, I wuv ya...Dy and I talking how we all need to get together someday, like half way where ever!! anyway, hope ur day was good!
    Mish, as Dy would say.."stomp, stomp" I want to see the pics!!!!
    Oh Linda, I am gald the steroids r kicking in, and will u stop with this old age thing...we r the same age, and I am not ready to think "OLD"
    Ali, and Dave, I know u guys do alot of the weekends, so I am hoping this has been a fun day for all. Miss ya!
    Dy, thanks for the ride, getting out of the house and away from "me", is the best gift anyone could give me!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 pm

I am on!! still on old comp, and I am eatingat same time......wow, I can multi task!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm

DALEY wrote:I am on!! still on old comp, and I am eatingat same time......wow, I can multi task!

Hi Lil Bud - Wow new comp huh. Bet it's a nice one.. Sounds like you had a pretty good day today.. Good to hear.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:01 pm

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY...NICE HU?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm

DALEY THE WOMAN I AM PLANNING TO REMARRY WE WERE NEVER ACTUALLY LEAGALLY MARRIED BUT SHE IS MOM OF MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 8:32 pm

madinocala wrote:DALEY THE WOMAN I AM PLANNING TO REMARRY WE WERE NEVER ACTUALLY LEAGALLY MARRIED BUT SHE IS MOM OF MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER
    wow mADDY, I guess congrats r in order!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 pm

DALEY wrote:
    madinocala wrote:DALEY THE WOMAN I AM PLANNING TO REMARRY WE WERE NEVER ACTUALLY LEAGALLY MARRIED BUT SHE IS MOM OF MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER
    wow mADDY, I guess congrats r in order!!!!

THX HUN WE ARE PLANNING 1ST OF THE YR
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat May 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Good evening all...Mom and I were on the porch until after 8....her youngest Sister called her and they had a nice chat....I watered plants and moved a planter out of the way.....We came in and made us egg sandwich for supper...LOL....Mad hope you are better....holler if you need me...I hope everyone has a good night....see ya later gaters....Hugs!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 30, 2009 8:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Good evening all...Mom and I were on the porch until after 8....her youngest Sister called her and they had a nice chat....I watered plants and moved a planter out of the way.....We came in and made us egg sandwich for supper...LOL....Mad hope you are better....holler if you need me...I hope everyone has a good night....see ya later gaters....Hugs!!!!!

HUGS TO YOU AN MOM NANA LOVE YOU BOTH
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat May 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Well, not going to stay on long, trying to figure out this new comp.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 am

Morning everyone! I slept!!! We had some bad storms last evening, tornado warning sirens were sounding. It hit just a few miles north of here, although funnel clouds were spotted in our area. I'm safe and sound (I think).

Have a great and very blessed day! I'll be back after noon. Probably get bumped by then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content