that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Kaci
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
DALEY
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Mad - Dy asked me to pass a message on to you. She is at work and can view posts, but can't respond to them anymore from work. Some new security thing that was built into their work comps. Below is the message from her.

I can read posts but not reply. Please tell Mad this for me.

Mad Flash, it saddens me to know you now have this illness to deal with ~ you know that each one of us is there for you and I send a prayer your way.....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Kaci wrote:Mad - Dy asked me to pass a message on to you. She is at work and can view posts, but can't respond to them anymore from work. Some new security thing that was built into their work comps. Below is the message from her.

I can read posts but not reply. Please tell Mad this for me.

Mad Flash, it saddens me to know you now have this illness to deal with ~ you know that each one of us is there for you and I send a prayer your way.....

TY KACI FOR PASSING THAT MESSAGE ON FOR DY
    DY I KNOW YOU CAN READ THIS SO TY SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND I HAVE BEEN AFRAID NOW SO SOME TIME THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF THE GALLBLADDER SURGERY THE DOC JUST DIDNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING UNTIL HE WAS SURE RUBY HAD BEEN MY STRENGTH DURING MY LAST ROUND WITH IT AN SHE ALWAYS CALLED ME AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AN PRAYED OVER THE PHONE WITH ME ONLY THING I DREAD IS THE CHEMO I GET SO SICK AN WEAK FROM IT AN ADDED TO EVERYTHING ELSE I WILL HAVE TO HIRE SOMEONE NOW TO CLEAN HOUSE FOR ME ONCE A WEEK WHICH I REALLY CANT AFFORD TO DO BUT MUST DO NOW SPECIALLY WHEN I GET THE NEW ONE I DONT WANT IT TO GET MESSED UP AT ALL IT IS TOO NICED THIS OLD THING I LIVE IN NOW I REALLY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT TOO MUCH AS LONG AS I CAN LIVE IN IT LOL EVEN AFTER IT IS CLEANED IT STILL DONT LOOK CLEAN
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 pm

I just got on, and read back at posts, they r the combination of funny and sad! I'll start with the sad...Mad, my sister had mental cell lymphoma which is much more rare than Hodgkin's, but she made it. I was her donor, gave my blood cells. National Institute of Health has many docs and scientist trying to find a cure for blood cancers.The doctors r ahead of the game in this area, and I know with ur attitude, and determination, u will thro this. All docs say it is the attitude that helps the patient! Lov ya, and here for u Mad!
    Dyan's take on the launch was hysterical, and frankly I see us all getting together in such an adventure!!!
    Mowed lawn, not a good idea, broke out with a rash, so I am convinced there still something wrong with my skin, but like my mad man, it is in the attitude, and I too, will find my way past whatever this is.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:02 pm

madinocala wrote:ONCE THE RV I AM GOING TO BUY IS REPAIRED FULLY IT WILL SALE FOR AROUND 4 TO 7K IT IS A REAL GOOD INVESTMENT AS WELL AS A GOOD HOME FOR ME

Sounds like a good deal Mad!! Hope it all works out well for you to get it and get it fixed.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

DALEY wrote:I just got on, and read back at posts, they r the combination of funny and sad! I'll start with the sad...Mad, my sister had mental cell lymphoma which is much more rare than Hodgkin's, but she made it. I was her donor, gave my blood cells. National Institute of Health has many docs and scientist trying to find a cure for blood cancers.The doctors r ahead of the game in this area, and I know with ur attitude, and determination, u will thro this. All docs say it is the attitude that helps the patient! Lov ya, and here for u Mad!
    Dyan's take on the launch was hysterical, and frankly I see us all getting together in such an adventure!!!
    Mowed lawn, not a good idea, broke out with a rash, so I am convinced there still something wrong with my skin, but like my mad man, it is in the attitude, and I too, will find my way past whatever this is.

Hi Lil Bud - Good to see you. Sorry to hear you broke out in a rash. I always get to sneazing my head of mowing the yard and once in a while break out in hives from it. Scratch, sneeze, scratch, sneeze..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Issues is on......Drew's lawyer fighting hear-say law, when the prosecuters want to use 3rd wife's prediction of her own death.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:06 pm

I never had problems before, but age does alot of crap as Linda can testify to.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:09 pm

DALEY wrote:I never had problems before, but age does alot of crap as Linda can testify to.

Oh, don't I know it lil bud.. I can relate in other ways Wink
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:09 pm

DALEY wrote:I just got on, and read back at posts, they r the combination of funny and sad! I'll start with the sad...Mad, my sister had mental cell lymphoma which is much more rare than Hodgkin's, but she made it. I was her donor, gave my blood cells. National Institute of Health has many docs and scientist trying to find a cure for blood cancers.The doctors r ahead of the game in this area, and I know with ur attitude, and determination, u will thro this. All docs say it is the attitude that helps the patient! Lov ya, and here for u Mad!

dale thank you so much sweetie an you are right about dys launch post i cracked up when i read it i can see us all at nasa they would go crazy trying to get rid of us lol
    dale you are right in something like this if you just give up an say oh well i have cancer i am gonna die so let me just sit here an do nothing you are right you gonna die but i fought this once an won an i will win again by the grace an healing power of God i will win BY His Stripes I Am Healed
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:10 pm

DALEY wrote:Issues is on......Drew's lawyer fighting hear-say law, when the prosecuters want to use 3rd wife's prediction of her own death.

Hmm, prediction of her own death? I don't think so... Oh BTW Daley like your new signature line..
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm

https://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/cowboy482005_album/
    here you will find pics of me an ruby an my mom also four pics of the new rv the guy emailed me yesterday if you need password it is david2005
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Rolling Eyes When I have time, tomorrow, I'll make a logo for our adventure to the heavens..how does that sound?
    Dy always gets me on some new idea!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:22 pm

i wanna be pilot i always wanted to drive a machine that would go 1000 miles an hour lol
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm

yes they call him the flash oh way that was the streak i sure aint gonna go streaking an scare everyone to death lol

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Evening Everyone! Crap, I hate coming on and reading all the bad news. So sorry for my ill friends. :( Wish I had a magic wand to cure everyones ailments. Miss Dyan, your commentary was hilarious. Im uploading a video I took so we'll see how I did, taking long to upload. kept Michelle out of school today to see it too.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 pm

madinocala wrote:i wanna be pilot i always wanted to drive a machine that would go 1000 miles an hour lol

LOL - Can I get out before Mad takes over the wheel, pretty please.. I heard how he drives LOL... Only kidding with ya Mad.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:26 pm

madinocala wrote:i wanna be pilot i always wanted to drive a machine that would go 1000 miles an hour lol
    Well Lt.Mad, ask Capt. Dave, I am sure he will let soar to the heavens!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:26 pm

dave wrote:Evening Everyone! Crap, I hate coming on and reading all the bad news. So sorry for my ill friends. :( Wish I had a magic wand to cure everyones ailments. Miss Dyan, your commentary was hilarious. Im uploading a video I took so we'll see how I did, taking long to upload. kept Michelle out of school today to see it too.

hey bro bet michelle had a blast going to watch the launch glad you guys had fun an looking forward to seeing the video
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:27 pm

DALEY wrote:Rolling Eyes When I have time, tomorrow, I'll make a logo for our adventure to the heavens..how does that sound?
    Dy always gets me on some new idea!

Sounds good lil Bud. How was your day, outside of mowing and getting a rash afterwards?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 pm

dave wrote:Evening Everyone! Crap, I hate coming on and reading all the bad news. So sorry for my ill friends. :( Wish I had a magic wand to cure everyones ailments. Miss Dyan, your commentary was hilarious. Im uploading a video I took so we'll see how I did, taking long to upload. kept Michelle out of school today to see it too.

Hey Bro - Look forward to seeing the video. That must have been awesome to watch in person... Good excitement/learning experience for Michelle too..
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Kaci wrote:

LOL - Can I get out before Mad takes over the wheel, pretty please.. I heard how he drives LOL... Only kidding with ya Mad.

lol kaci i do have somewhat of a lead foot lol but i learned it all from my old pastor rev virgie or as we lovingly called her the little ole lady from pasadena now there was a true speed demon she thought her age was speed limit when she was 94 she bought herself her birthday present just a few months before she passed away a mustang convertible 5 speed turbo so she could let the top down an feel the wind in her hair to quote her
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Can't wait to see video......U r the Captain of our space ship Davey! Lt. Mad wants to get on the cotrols and drive over 1000 miles per hour..LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Dave, I knows u tried to call me, was on phone with sister, and she nevers call me, so i didn't answer u...I do appreciate ur kindness!! thanks Capt. Dave!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm

madinocala wrote:yes they call him the flash oh way that was the streak i sure aint gonna go streaking an scare everyone to death lol

LOL Mad - Well I hope ya aren't planning to go streaking LOL... I think it was meant as to how fast the shuttle would be traveling ya know as in it is here one second and gone in a flash.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm

KACI THX FOR YOUR VIDEO OF MR MOM TO ME AN DAVE MY DAUGHTER HAD THE SAME IDEA AN SENT ME A CARD ALONG WITH A CD OF MR MOM LOL

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm

madinocala wrote:

hey bro bet michelle had a blast going to watch the launch glad you guys had fun an looking forward to seeing the video

Hey Sis! How are ya! Yes, it was an incredible experience! We all just sood there in awe. Vid is still uploading. We were at Veterans Park(space view park) in titusville. We were as close as anyone could get, AWSOME! Michelle had no idea as of what to expect, but walked away in awe too!

Sorry David, Saw the Bro thing and just kneejerk reacted to Sue Embarassed

Last edited by dave on Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:yes they call him the flash oh way that was the streak i sure aint gonna go streaking an scare everyone to death lol

LOL Mad - Well I hope ya aren't planning to go streaking LOL... I think it was meant as to how fast the shuttle would be traveling ya know as in it is here one second and gone in a flash.
    KACI I WILL NEVER I SAY NEVER BE QUILTY OF STREAKING I SCARE MYSELF JUST LOOKING IN A MIRROR AFTER A SHOWER LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm

affraid Mad, I refuse to even look at myself after showering...ugg! what a thought
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm

From Dy to Captain Dave -
    I see the commander is on board tell him I saw his post and say "Video...yes... pleeze...stomp stomp...!!!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 7:43 pm

DALEY wrote:affraid Mad, I refuse to even look at myself after showering...ugg! what a thought

DALE THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:44 pm

dave wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

That is awesome and something I would love to watch in person some time. Have only seen it on TV though and that is definately not the same as being there. Dy can't post here, but asked me to send response to you. It's below or hmm gonna be above this post now.. LOL

Hey Sis! How are ya! Yes, it was an incredible experience! We all just sood there in awe. Vid is still uploading. We were at Veterans Park(space view park) in titusville. We were as close as anyone could get, AWSOME! Michelle had no idea as of what to expect, but walked away in awe too!

Sorry David, Saw the Bro thing and just kneejerk reacted to Sue Embarassed
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

lol kaci i do have somewhat of a lead foot lol but i learned it all from my old pastor rev virgie or as we lovingly called her the little ole lady from pasadena now there was a true speed demon she thought her age was speed limit when she was 94 she bought herself her birthday present just a few months before she passed away a mustang convertible 5 speed turbo so she could let the top down an feel the wind in her hair to quote her

LMAO - I can just picture it Mad. Lil old lady with top down hauling arse down the road!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Hay Bud, u r Dy's interpreter? My day was off and on snoozing, got really tired. think I have another doc apt on Wednesday, maybe we will get to bottom of all this soon.
    I want to see video, taking from Dy " stomp, stomp"
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Dy, since u can read the posts......u should have taken my laptop!!! I'll bring it to u next week, an excuse to see the ladies, aye!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm

DALEY wrote:Hay Bud, u r Dy's interpreter? My day was off and on snoozing, got really tired. think I have another doc apt on Wednesday, maybe we will get to bottom of all this soon.
    I want to see video, taking from Dy " stomp, stomp"

Hi Lil Bud - Yeah, I'm Dy's lil Secretary tonight LOL.. Well, after mowing etc, a nap would be in order for me too. Maybe not a full nap for me, but rest up a bit.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Waiting Capt. Dave...........
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Chief repair Woman Peeters is kicking veteran Mooney to WAKE UP..... She be sleepin on the job... Bro are we there yet??? Tap, tap, tap...

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm

OK, heres the video.........I hope. You can hear Michelle and Ali in the background. Was really cool! Starts slow but keep watching, it is working , just the sky and bald mans head at first.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Lancaster, Cal., 24 yr old mom smothered her 18 month daughter on NG
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 8:09 pm

That was AWESOME Bro!!! Good job with the video taping of it. That's not easy to do trying to following someing traveling that fast... Thanks for sharing it with us..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 8:11 pm

All I* can say iS WOW!! THANKS dAVE

-------

https://garden.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=23

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content