that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Kaci
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
DALEY
8 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 19 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Sat May 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Hi Ms Brown

Hi Doc, Beautiful pic of Ribbon and the new Mustang. So glad you introduced me to a new singer. He is really good.
    Ribbon has turned out to be such a kind but high spirited mare,thus makes me love her more. I hope to have her for a very long time, so not in a hurry to polish up her green behavior. Lunged her today and ground walked her on the road. she did quite well leaving her boyfriends.
    That young strapping lad sings "Love of my Life" so beautifully, another one of my fav Mercury songs

You sure gave her a whole new life Dy and one she deserves. She is absolutely beautiful!!! Lil Declan is quite a singer!! Your last vid didn't work for me, wouldn't open. I was listening to some of his other tunes on youtube. He sure has some energy

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFG3fUTjCw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFG3fUTjCw[/quote[/url]]

He sure has a variation huh.
    Oh well the one I wanted you to hear was a song called "Barcelona"
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Dy, very sorry but I am really tired tonight and going to lay down for a while. Stomach is upset again too after eating, so need to take another Zantac. I might be back later, but once I lay down I might not wake back up till morning. Have a great night and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Love ya..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat May 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Kaci wrote:Dy, very sorry but I am really tired tonight and going to lay down for a while. Stomach is upset again too after eating, so need to take another Zantac. I might be back later, but once I lay down I might not wake back up till morning. Have a great night and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Love ya..
    Go friend and feel better, catch you tomoorow
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 09, 2009 10:03 pm

HI ALL HUGS AN HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS HERE HOPE EACH ONE OF YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW I LOVE YOU ALL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

GUESS EVERYONE HAS SIGNED OFF TONIGHT SO I WILL CHECK BACK TOMORROW HUGS ALL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 10, 2009 7:21 am

friends who care - Page 19 Mothers_day_quotes_graphics_03
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 am

friends who care - Page 19 Uiu
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 10, 2009 7:29 am

Dedicated to my Mom, Shirley Bell burnham!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:16 am

friends who care - Page 19 Happy-mothers-day
    For all the wonderful Mothers here...Have a happy day!
    with love from Dave and Ali

Last edited by dave on Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun May 10, 2009 8:16 am

Good morning, Friends! Happy Mother's Day, Ladies! It is a beautiful morning in Indiana; appreciate the sun after a gloomy week.

Dale, I am thinking of you and holding you dear in my heart! Your sofa is nice, like the way it looks in your room.

Josiah came over to visit and watch part of the race with me last night (I couldn't stay up - have to check nascar.com to see who won). Made Josiah a 'tent' draping blankets over furniture and he crawled in there and went to sleep! How precious this little guy is! He comes running into the house saying, "Grandma! Here I am at your house - got any cookies?".... LoL!

I did not find a USB port on my pc to upload photos, guys. I'll have to ask my son to check for me and see what other options I may have.

Didn't do laundry yesterday, ran out of time and I don't like myself for having to do it on Sunday.

The hand/wrist is hurting so bad, nothing seems to be helping just now. Maybe the drier weather will give me some relief. Josiah doesn't like me to wear the brace when he is here or near me, he doesn't like his Mommy to wear her hair in a pony tail, either. He likes the natural look of things, I reckon. I love watching his personality bloom!

Whatever your plans are for today, I pray they are enjoyable for you! I love you all!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun May 10, 2009 9:51 am

GOOD MORNING ALL MY DEAR DEAR FRIENDS AN HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OUR DEAR SWEET MOMS HERE I HOPE EACH OF YOU A WONDERFUL DAY ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY OF DAYS. EACH OF YOU HAVE BLESSED ME IN DIFFERENT WAYS SINCE I JOINED OUR GROUP AN I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU DEARLY JUST WISH I COULD GIVE EACH ONE OF YOU A SPECIAL HUG LIKE I USE TO GIVE MY MOM ON MOTHERS DAY I WOULD ALWAYS COOK HER A SPECIAL BREAKFAST AN SERVE IT IN BED IF I COULD MANAGE TO BEAT HER OUT OF BED MOST OF THE TIME I WOULD HAVE TO SIT UP ALL NIGHT AN HAVE HER BREAKFAST READY AT 4AM AN TAKE IN TOO HER AN WAS LUCKY IF I BEAT HER THEN MY MOM WAS AN EARLY EARLY RISER EVEN AFTER SHE GOT SICK GOD REST HER SOUL. JUST KNOW THO I LOVE YOU ALL HUGS TO ALL

AN TO DAVE HOPE YOU TAKE ALI OUT TO A GREAT LUNCH OR DINNER TODAY IT THRILLS ME TO KNOW THERE IS STILL MLOVE IN THE WORLD AN TO THINK YOU GUYS GOT TOGETHER BECAUSE OF OUR LITTLE GROUP MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN AINT GOD WONDERFUL HUGS TO MICHELLE TOO SHE IS SUCH A JOY TO KNOW AN BE AROUND AN IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO HAVING SUCH A GREAT DAD TO GUIDE HER
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun May 10, 2009 9:56 am

Grandma Linda wrote:Good morning, Friends! Happy Mother's Day, Ladies! It is a beautiful morning in Indiana; appreciate the sun after a gloomy week.

Dale, I am thinking of you and holding you dear in my heart! Your sofa is nice, like the way it looks in your room.

Josiah came over to visit and watch part of the race with me last night (I couldn't stay up - have to check nascar.com to see who won). Made Josiah a 'tent' draping blankets over furniture and he crawled in there and went to sleep! How precious this little guy is! He comes running into the house saying, "Grandma! Here I am at your house - got any cookies?".... LoL!

I did not find a USB port on my pc to upload photos, guys. I'll have to ask my son to check for me and see what other options I may have.

Didn't do laundry yesterday, ran out of time and I don't like myself for having to do it on Sunday.

The hand/wrist is hurting so bad, nothing seems to be helping just now. Maybe the drier weather will give me some relief. Josiah doesn't like me to wear the brace when he is here or near me, he doesn't like his Mommy to wear her hair in a pony tail, either. He likes the natural look of things, I reckon. I love watching his personality bloom!

Whatever your plans are for today, I pray they are enjoyable for you! I love you all!

GRANDMA SORRY YOUR WRIST IS HURTING WISH I COULD TAKE THE PAIN AN BEAR IT FOR YOU I HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE WITH PAIN EVERYDAY SO IT WOULD NOT BOTHER ME TOO MUCH TO TAKE AN BEAR IT FOR YOU. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL LADY AN A GREAT PRAYER WARRIOR I TRULLY BELIEVE GOD HAS ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AN FOR THAT THERE IS NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY THANKS AN LOVE FOR YOU AN ALL YOU PRAYERS. I KNOW OUR GROUP WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU. WE ARE LIKE A CIRCLE NOW AN HOPE AN PRAY THAT CIRCLE IS NEVER BROKEN WE ARE LIKE A CHAIN IF ONE LINK OF THAT CHAIN IS BROKEN WE START TO BECOME WEAK LOVE YOU GRANDMA AN HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AN BLESSED MOTHERS DAY I KNOW WITH THAT LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY YOU HAVE VISITING YOU WIL HAVE A GREAT DAY A BIG HUG TO JOSIAH
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 10, 2009 10:02 am

friends who care - Page 19 Th3

Last edited by Ribbon on Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 10, 2009 10:03 am

friends who care - Page 19 6BABYSUNFLOWERS2
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun May 10, 2009 10:17 am

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 19 6BABYSUNFLOWERS2

GOOD MORNING DY AN HAPPY MORTHERS DAY HUGS
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun May 10, 2009 10:21 am

THIS IS A PIC OF ME AN MY MOM AN RUBY AN HER KIDS AN GRANDS OR AT LEAST SOME OF THEM LOL THEY WERE NOT ALL PRESENT FOR THIS PHOTO HOPE IT COMES THRU
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun May 10, 2009 10:24 am

SORRY CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A PIC FROM MY COMPUTER TO THE FORUM

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:38 am

madinocala wrote:SORRY CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A PIC FROM MY COMPUTER TO THE FORUM
    Hi Mad...In the quote box where you type your message there is a small icon above that looks like a photograph, next to an icon that looks like a link of chain. click on the one that looks like a photo and a box will pop up...paste in the url...that should work...if you are using photobucket..get the direct link url. :) It's me Ali..
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 pm

friends who care - Page 19 HappyMothersDayByTara

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Mom's here. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 10, 2009 1:39 pm

....Hope everyone is enjoying a day of leisure and fun.
    Off to work soon.
    All stay well and keep that sparkle in your eyes and heart.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:Good morning, Friends! Happy Mother's Day, Ladies! It is a beautiful morning in Indiana; appreciate the sun after a gloomy week.

GRANDMA SORRY YOUR WRIST IS HURTING WISH I COULD TAKE THE PAIN AN BEAR IT FOR YOU I HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE WITH PAIN EVERYDAY SO IT WOULD NOT BOTHER ME TOO MUCH TO TAKE AN BEAR IT FOR YOU. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL LADY AN A GREAT PRAYER WARRIOR I TRULLY BELIEVE GOD HAS ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AN FOR THAT THERE IS NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY THANKS AN LOVE FOR YOU AN ALL YOU PRAYERS. I KNOW OUR GROUP WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU. WE ARE LIKE A CIRCLE NOW AN HOPE AN PRAY THAT CIRCLE IS NEVER BROKEN WE ARE LIKE A CHAIN IF ONE LINK OF THAT CHAIN IS BROKEN WE START TO BECOME WEAK LOVE YOU GRANDMA AN HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AN BLESSED MOTHERS DAY I KNOW WITH THAT LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY YOU HAVE VISITING YOU WIL HAVE A GREAT DAY A BIG HUG TO JOSIAH

Thank you for the lovely thoughts, Mad! Even through the pain, I praise Him! This too, shall pass and I am thankful that HE is in control! The darn pain goes from my finger tips all the way up to my shoulder now. I guess I'm going to have to go back to the doctor; he told me to give the NSAID about 3 weeks and to come back if it isn't helping. It is actually worse, I've got two more lumps and I can not make a fist or grasp anything with the lefty. Sorry to be complaining about it. I can take a lot of pain for a short period of time, but I can't put up with ongoing pain that inhibits me from usefulness. I get impatient. I'm gonna crash in the recliner, no laundry being done today.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun May 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 19 Th3

Yellow Roses! My very favorite flower! Next is daisy's... I would like to have a yellow climber, but they are hard to find here. I hesitate to mail-order, did that once and the rose was a coral color.... not a climber, either.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun May 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Hello all...I hope all the Moms are having a great day....I know I am....Mom and I had a good breakfast....a little snack for lunch and we are having Veal Parmesan for supper tonight with garlic bread....we both love it. We have spent some good quality time together the past couple of days...made lots of memories....My Sister even called and talked to both of us today for about an hour....left us both in shock....LOL...anyway I will try and bbl....Happy Mom's day to the Mom's here....love you all...hugs!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Ya'll, Hope everyone had a great day. I don't expect to see many here tonight at all. Just a little clip I was watching. LMAO "Ride The Cotton Pony". Never heard it put quite that way, but I can relate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6PSknTDIpc
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 10, 2009 7:20 pm

A song for Dave and Mad for being a Mom/Dad both. Love ya..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlBVlVAaUc
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi all....fially finished laundry, and finally got off my new sofa. Bell and I r on my bed checking in on all of ya......Bud, Carol Burnett used to be one of my faves....I had a pretty good day inspite the fact the son still hasn't talked to me let alone wish me Happy Mom's day, but I got a few really wonderful phone calls, so didn't feel totally alone. Just talked to Dy, and she is at work, and they have made it difficult for her to get on thread, but she has tons of paper work to do too.
    I hope everyone had a good day!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi again, I am having problems with both computers. think they need a nap!! talk to ya all tomorrow!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 10, 2009 7:55 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi all....fially finished laundry, and finally got off my new sofa. Bell and I r on my bed checking in on all of ya......Bud, Carol Burnett used to be one of my faves....I had a pretty good day inspite the fact the son still hasn't talked to me let alone wish me Happy Mom's day, but I got a few really wonderful phone calls, so didn't feel totally alone. Just talked to Dy, and she is at work, and they have made it difficult for her to get on thread, but she has tons of paper work to do too.
    I hope everyone had a good day!

Hey lil bud - Good to hear that you had a good day overall. Your new sofa sure looks comfy. I always liked Carol Burnett too. Her and her Sister are quite the comedians.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 10, 2009 7:57 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi again, I am having problems with both computers. think they need a nap!! talk to ya all tomorrow!

Nite lil bud. Sorry to hear comps are causing probs for ya. I'm gonig to go to bed early myself tonight.

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:58 pm

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DESERVING AND DEDICATED MOMS WITH US HERE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5-s23aR_c

Miss Dale, I tried to call but I musta missed ya, Sorry dear :( Wanted much to talk to ya. maybe tomorrow. Hope your day was good bounce

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Deanna and Mom, Glad ya'll had a rewarding day together. Dottie, Im glad I had the pleasure to meet a lady like you in my lifetime. So much like my own Mom......HAPPY MOTHERS DAY YOU TWO!!! We love you both!

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Ribbon wrote:....Hope everyone is enjoying a day of leisure and fun.
    Off to work soon.
    All stay well and keep that sparkle in your eyes and heart.

Miss Dyan, if anyone deserves Mother of the year award, its you! Gemma and Cam are very fortunate to have a Mother of your stature, they should be proud of you as you are of them. Hope you had a good Mothers day cause you deserve it! Hope you get time at work to come on before I crash. Going to go to the space coast and watch shuttle launch, taking Michelle out of school for the day!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 am

Good morning!! Hope everyone has a great day
    Davey, I was on phone with sister when i realized I had a call, but couldn't get off...it is so very rare when my sister calls me!! I know u tried, and was terribly appreciative!
    Guess off to Cape Canaveral. News r taling about the shuttle today, and I guess launch is at 2PM, will be watching too. U and ali have a great day!
    Dy, if u get on, I have a cure for ur delema, read ur email!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon May 11, 2009 11:08 am

Just a quicky...haven't been on computer since Sat., taking Lyssie to Dr. but just want to say hello and I have been thinkin of you all...hope momma's had a wonderful mother's Day!!

Will be back later sometime, Love to all!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Afternoon already!
    Off to work again in 2 hours
    Shels hope your daughter is okay
    Dale I can forgo the computer lending for now I have too much paper work and a big one annual in service plan this month. So 2 nights out of 7 isn't bad to wean myself off the thread for those 2 work days.
    Dave, sounds like a blast (literally) going to the space launch, it's in the afternoon correct?Ali did you get your butterfy garden in yet?
    Thank you for your words regarding me on Mother's Day. I REALLY appreciate it
    Ms Brown your way too nice to your neighbors.
    Mad get strong for your upcoming surgery and your kitten.
    Nana and Mom ~ what can I say other than I miss you too very much!
    Grandma hope you find a remedy for your wrist.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon May 11, 2009 1:08 pm

His kids support him, Peterson's publicist says

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1567894,peterson-kids-stand-by-children-051109.article

Prosecutor 'really doesn't have a case,' Drew Peterson's lawyer contends

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1567604,CST-NWS-drew11.article

Peterson=Arrogant bastard
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon May 11, 2009 1:11 pm

More depositions today in Anthony case
    Updated: Monday, 11 May 2009, 9:52 AM EDT
    Published : Monday, 11 May 2009, 9:43 AM EDT

The first deposition is scheduled at 1 p.m. Jose Baez and his defense team will depose Deputy Adriana Acevedo with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. Acevedo is the deputy who helped checked out tips from meter reader, Roy Kronk.

Tim Armstrong, Roy Kronk's boss, will be deposed at 2 p.m. A third deposition is scheduled at 3 p.m. with David Dean who is also employed by Orange County Public Works with Roy Kronk.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...se_depositions
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Shuttle Atlantis blasts off on last Hubble mission

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – Space shuttle Atlantis and a crew of seven thundered away Monday on one last flight to the Hubble Space Telescope, setting off on an extraordinarily ambitious repair mission that NASA hopes will lift the celebrated observatory to new scientific heights.

Atlantis rose from its seaside pad about 2 p.m. and arced out over the Atlantic, ducking through clouds. The Hubble was directly overhead, 350 miles up.

Another shuttle, Grandma, was on a nearby launch pad, primed for a rescue mission if one is needed.

After seven months of delay, the astronauts were anxious to get started on the complicated, riskier-than-usual job at Hubble.

Hubble scientists Dale and Mish and manager Mother Dottie were excited.

"Let's launch Atlantis," commander David Yeager said just before lift off.

"Enjoy the ride, pal," replied launch director Ali Flanary.

Five spacewalks will be needed to accomplish everything. The work is so tricky and intricate that two of the repairmen are Hubble veterans, Deanna Mooney and Sue Peeters. Peeters, the chief repair woman, is making an unprecedented third trip to the telescope. Yeager, the commander, also has previously flown to the telescope.

We'll give it our best," Yeager said.

Corrective lenses were installed in 1993 during what NASA's science mission chief, Dale Burnham, calls "the miracle in space mission."

Grandma, the rescue ship, is ready to lift off within a week to save the six men and one woman aboard Atlantis. It will remain on standby, Mish is the second woman on standby to help navigate the rescue ship and jump through space onto Atlantis to help with the rescue as needed.
    Mad Flash will stay on the control board and communicate with The space Shuttle experts.

A Hardy task is now in full motion.until Atlantis heads back home on May 22.
    "Live Long and Prosper" From, Spock
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm

TeHe! Too cute, Dy!

Oh, guys! I had a terrible time getting myself dressed and ready for work this am! Too scary! I finally made, though and was in pain all day (rated at least 8 3/4). Called doc, have an appt at 4:15 tomorrow afternoon. This stuff is not good, pain all the way up to my elbow ("hellbone", as my kids said when they were little). What the heck ever happened to getting old gracefully? There's no grace in this stuff, I can tell ya that, it is humility! Keep prayin' guys, pray hard! headin' for the lean-back chair... with the ice pack.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm

ROFLMAO Dy - Love your version of the Space Shuttle Launch!!! Hope you have a good day at work today. I know you can't post from work anymore, but I'll keep in touch with ya.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:TeHe! Too cute, Dy!

Oh, guys! I had a terrible time getting myself dressed and ready for work this am! Too scary! I finally made, though and was in pain all day (rated at least 8 3/4). Called doc, have an appt at 4:15 tomorrow afternoon. This stuff is not good, pain all the way up to my elbow ("hellbone", as my kids said when they were little). What the heck ever happened to getting old gracefully? There's no grace in this stuff, I can tell ya that, it is humility! Keep prayin' guys, pray hard! headin' for the lean-back chair... with the ice pack.

Grandma - I am so very sorry your wrist is not getting better and instead worse. Glad you made an appointment with the Doc. I'll pray hard for you to get some relief from the pain.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 5:57 pm

friends who care - Page 19 TheSpaceShuttle-Atlantis
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 5:59 pm

friends who care - Page 19 SPACESHUTTLE034

Bro are we there yet!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:TeHe! Too cute, Dy!

GRANDMA PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THE HODGKINS LYMPHOMA HAS RETURNED I START CHEMO NEXT WEEK SO PRAY THEY CAN GET IT TO GO BACK INTO REMISSION I HAVE BEEN IN REMISSION FOR FOUR YEARS UNTIL NOW I AM NOT GIVING UP THO I AM GONNA FIGHT THIS AGAIN WITH ALL I HAVE ALSO I HAVE FOUND A 1997 DUTCHMAN FIFTHWHEEL RV 39 FT 2 BEDROOM BATH AN A HALF THE MASTER BEDROOM HAD A LEAK IN IT AN ROTTED OUT TWO WALLS AN CEILING SO THAT HAS TO BE REDONE BUT REST OF THE RV IS EXCELLENT IT HAS A SUPERSLIDE MOUT IN LIVING DINING AREA AN 20 FT ROLL OUT AWNING IN FRONT I CAN GET THIS FOR 800.00 SO PLEASE PRAYER GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME MY RV CAUGHT FIRE THE OTHER DAY SO I AM NOW SCARED OF THE WIRING IN IT. LOVE YOU ALL AN PLEASE PRAYER FOR THE CANCER TO GO BACK IN REMISSION QUICKLY
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 6:03 pm

DY LOVE YOUR PIECE ABOUT THE SHUTTLE LAUNCH I ACCEPY TITLE OF MAD FLASH LOVE YOU DY HUGS
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

GRANDMA PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THE HODGKINS LYMPHOMA HAS RETURNED I START CHEMO NEXT WEEK SO PRAY THEY CAN GET IT TO GO BACK INTO REMISSION I HAVE BEEN IN REMISSION FOR FOUR YEARS UNTIL NOW I AM NOT GIVING UP THO I AM GONNA FIGHT THIS AGAIN WITH ALL I HAVE ALSO I HAVE FOUND A 1997 DUTCHMAN FIFTHWHEEL RV 39 FT 2 BEDROOM BATH AN A HALF THE MASTER BEDROOM HAD A LEAK IN IT AN ROTTED OUT TWO WALLS AN CEILING SO THAT HAS TO BE REDONE BUT REST OF THE RV IS EXCELLENT IT HAS A SUPERSLIDE MOUT IN LIVING DINING AREA AN 20 FT ROLL OUT AWNING IN FRONT I CAN GET THIS FOR 800.00 SO PLEASE PRAYER GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME MY RV CAUGHT FIRE THE OTHER DAY SO I AM NOW SCARED OF THE WIRING IN IT. LOVE YOU ALL AN PLEASE PRAYER FOR THE CANCER TO GO BACK IN REMISSION QUICKLY

Mad - I am so sorry to hear that the cancer has returned. I will pray very hard for you my friend!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Kaci wrote:GRANDMA PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THE HODGKINS LYMPHOMA HAS RETURNED I START CHEMO NEXT WEEK SO PRAY THEY CAN GET IT TO GO BACK INTO REMISSION I HAVE BEEN IN REMISSION FOR FOUR YEARS UNTIL NOW I AM NOT GIVING UP THO I AM GONNA FIGHT THIS AGAIN WITH ALL I HAVE ALSO I HAVE FOUND A 1997 DUTCHMAN FIFTHWHEEL RV 39 FT 2 BEDROOM BATH AN A HALF THE MASTER BEDROOM HAD A LEAK IN IT AN ROTTED OUT TWO WALLS AN CEILING SO THAT HAS TO BE REDONE BUT REST OF THE RV IS EXCELLENT IT HAS A SUPERSLIDE MOUT IN LIVING DINING AREA AN 20 FT ROLL OUT AWNING IN FRONT I CAN GET THIS FOR 800.00 SO PLEASE PRAYER GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME MY RV CAUGHT FIRE THE OTHER DAY SO I AM NOW SCARED OF THE WIRING IN IT. LOVE YOU ALL AN PLEASE PRAYER FOR THE CANCER TO GO BACK IN REMISSION QUICKLY

Mad - I am so sorry to hear that the cancer has returned. I will pray very hard for you my friend!!

THX KACI LOVE YOU AN BIG HUGS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon May 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Mad - I am scared to death of fires and have been ever since neighbors house caught fire when I was very little. I would not sleep in our home for days, because I thought the wires to neighbors house were connected to our home. It was lightning that started the fire and thus I am not fond of lightning either..

So are you planning to get the new trailer soon?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Kaci wrote:Mad - I am scared to death of fires and have been ever since neighbors house caught fire when I was very little. I would not sleep in our home for days, because I thought the wires to neighbors house were connected to our home. It was lightning that started the fire and thus I am not fond of lightning either..

So are you planning to get the new trailer soon?

I AM GOING EITHER TOMORROW OR THURSDAY TO LOOK IT OVER REALLY GOOD IT IS IN INVERNESS AN OF COURSE I LIVE IN BELLEVIEW SO IT IS ABOUT 45 MILES FROM HERE I THINK I WANT TO TAKE A LOT OF PICS OF THE DAMAGED AREAS AS WELL AS THE GOOD LIVING AREAS I MAY HAVE TO HAVE SOME WELDING AN FABRICATION DONE TO IT SO I WANT TO HAVE PICS SO THAT I CAN GET DAVE TO LOOK AT THEM AN KIND OF TELL ME WHAT IT WILL COST TO REPAIR AS FAR AS THE ACTUAL CARPENTRY WORK I HAVE A FRIEND AN ALSO A NEPHEW WHO LIVES HERE IN TOWN THAT WILL HELP ME OUT WITH THAT AN ALSO THE ROOF REPAIR WHICH I KNOW HOW TO DO AN HOW I WILL FIX THAT SO MY NEPHEW WILL FOLLOW MY COMMAND AN NOTICE I DID SAY COMMAND TO FIX MY ROOF AN DO IT RIGHT BUT I MAY HAVE TO LEAVE THE RV WHERE IT IS UNTIL I GET IT PAID FOR I DONT KNOW IF THE GUY WILL LET ME GO AHEAD AN PULL IT UP HERE AN MOVE IN AN MAKE PAYMENTS TO HIM UNTIL I CAN SELL THE ONE I AM IN TO HELP PAY IT OFF BUT I WILL HAVE TO BE OUT OF THIS ONE AN GET IT CLEANED UP REAL GOOD TO SELL AN GET AS MUCH AS I CAN OUT OF IT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 pm

ONCE THE RV I AM GOING TO BUY IS REPAIRED FULLY IT WILL SALE FOR AROUND 4 TO 7K IT IS A REAL GOOD INVESTMENT AS WELL AS A GOOD HOME FOR ME

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content